Poll ended at November 4th, 2020, 11:15 am

BIden
41%
Trump
59%

Total votes: 39

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: US election 2020 prediction - Eh.. Biden won tho!

Postby zoom rader » November 11th, 2020, 8:31 am

Wow Dwane so active in other ppl politics.

Seems he has nothing to say on the mis management of the red Goverment politics .

Stooge

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 11th, 2020, 9:26 am

zoom rader wrote:Wow Dwane so active in other ppl politics.

Seems he has nothing to say on the mis management of the red Goverment politics .

Stooge

Duane*

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » November 11th, 2020, 9:50 am

Certainly hope the people of ameer-ika wake up and see that their democratic way of life is under direct threat from the new " communists of ameerika( republicans) and their leader.... :roll:

anyone else thinking seruious issues over the next 2 months? forceful removal of the orange head from the WH?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » November 11th, 2020, 10:15 am

The real question is whether the Dem can eat what theyve been dishing out for the last 5 years.

LOL @ Democratic way of life.

https://mises.org/library/origins-ameri ... e-fraudThe Origins of American Vote Fraud

11/09/2020Thomas J. DiLorenzo
Ever since Mayor Daley of Chicago "found" tens of thousands of dead people to "vote" for John F. Kennedy in the 1960 election, many Americans have suspected the Democratic Party’s urban political machines to be awash in voter fraud. That suspicion has not been diminished by the actions of the mayor’s son William, Al Gore’s campaign chairman and the man in charge of the vote "recount" taking place in Florida.

As notorious as the Democrat political machines are, the origins of vote fraud in America lie in the party of Lincoln. The massive vote fraud that took place during the War between the States and for the ensuing twelve years of "Reconstruction" provides an abject lesson in tyranny that has ominous implications for American taxpayers.

There are news reports that during the 2000 presidential election cycle many absentee ballots never made it to military personnel overseas, while 40 percent of those that were returned to the state of Florida were thrown out because of minor technicalities (like absence of a postage stamp). During the War between the States Lincoln was known to instruct his military commanders to furlough registered Republicans while keeping Democrats (and any others) in the field, where they could not vote. In border states like Maryland, where there was powerful opposition to the war, federal soldiers flooded the cities on election days and were instructed to vote, even though they were not residents of those states.

Federal soldiers also intimidated voters into voting Republican by menacing them at the polls. As Lincoln biographer David Donald has written, "Under the protection of Federal bayonets, New York went Republican by seven thousand votes" in 1864.

The Republican Congress even created three new states—Kansas, West Virginia, and Nevada—to help rig the 1864 election in favor of Lincoln, so concerned were they over pervasive antiwar sentiment and massive desertions from the federal army.

During "Reconstruction" (1865–1877) the Republican Party held a monopoly of power that was so complete, historian Richard Bensel observed in Yankee Leviathan, that the closest parallels to that situation are "the PRI in Mexico, the Congress Party in India, and the Bolsheviks in the early years of the Soviet Union."

One reason the Republican Party was able to hold on to this monopolistic power is that it blackmailed the ten Southern states that opposed the Fourteenth Amendment (Tennessee voted in favor of it) into passing the amendment by denying them congressional representation until they acquiesced. In doing so the Northern states effectively seceded from the Union, a union which Lincoln never recognized as having been broken.

Almost all Southern males were disenfranchised, while virtually all of the male ex-slaves were registered to vote (Republican). No Southern male could vote who participated in the war effort in any way, including contributing food or clothing to the Confederate army. Voter registration required one to publicly proclaim that one was on the side of the federal armies during the war, something that no sane Southerner who valued his life would do.

The result was that by 1868, ten of the fourteen Southern US senators, twenty of the thirty-five representatives, and four of the seven elected governors were Northern Republicans who had never met any of their constituents until after the war. Any local officials who did not strictly obey Republican Party dictates were purged from office by the military and replaced with Republican Party hacks who were supported by the occupation forces of the US military.

With a political monopoly gained through voter fraud and military force, the Republican Party plundered the South for over a decade. Since property owners were disenfranchised, the puppet governments were able to enact tax increase after tax increase, ostensibly to build railroads, canals, and roads, very few of which were actually built. Most of the money was simply stolen by Republican Party hacks and the scheming businessmen who supported them. The Republican Party began as the party of corporate welfare and has changed very little in the past 150 years.

Even though the South was economically devastated, the Republican Party imposed onerous property taxes that allowed party "officials" to step in and confiscate the property for unpaid taxes. At one point 20 percent of the entire state of Mississippi was for sale. By 1872 property taxes in the South were four times higher than they were in 1860. They were thirty times higher in South Carolina, where the secession movement began. Much of this money was stolen by tax collectors and never made it into state treasuries.

A punitive five cents-per-pound federal tax was also placed on cotton, which forced many Southern farmers to sell out to government tax authorities. Treasury agents confiscated most of this revenue for their own bank accounts according to a report by Sherrard Clemens, an investigator hired by President Andrew Johnson, as described in The Documentary History of Reconstruction.

Henry Clay Warmoth, the Reconstruction governor of Louisiana, "accumulated" over $1 million in wealth in just four years on his $8,000-per-year salary, a financial feat comparable to Hillary Clinton’s cattle futures trading prowess.

The lesson to be learned from these historical incidents is that any political party that is brazen enough to steal a presidential election through voter fraud is also likely to be brazen (and powerful) enough to plunder the citizens under its rule, endanger their lives, and treat them like serfs.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 11th, 2020, 10:22 am

Ben_spanna wrote:Certainly hope the people of ameer-ika wake up and see that their democratic way of life is under direct threat from the new " communists of ameerika( republicans) and their leader.... :roll:

anyone else thinking seruious issues over the next 2 months? forceful removal of the orange head from the WH?

Hello Ben,

Yes this is constantly on my mind.

But do not underestimate the orange head.

Pedo Joe should not get too comfortable just yet.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » November 11th, 2020, 10:39 am

MaxPower wrote:
Ben_spanna wrote:Certainly hope the people of ameer-ika wake up and see that their democratic way of life is under direct threat from the new " communists of ameerika( republicans) and their leader.... :roll:

Hello Ben,

sort of Ironic that orange head of all people is behaving like the people they supposedly despise the most- Maduro .... cough cough... or shall we just start calling him the North ameeerikan dictator ?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

US election 2020 prediction - Eh.. Biden won tho!

Postby MaxPower » November 11th, 2020, 11:56 am

Ben_spanna wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
Ben_spanna wrote:Certainly hope the people of ameer-ika wake up and see that their democratic way of life is under direct threat from the new " communists of ameerika( republicans) and their leader....

Hello Ben,

sort of Ironic that orange head of all people is behaving like the people they supposedly despise the most- Maduro .... cough cough... or shall we just start calling him the North ameeerikan dictator ?

Haha true eh, if its one thing i hate about orange head is his behavior. Sickens me.

But i admire that he has done alot for black people.

Biden is a racist so black people will feel it more now.

But hey, we have no evidence that he is a racist or a pedophile so then that makes him the best US president in history. Let’s go Dems!
Last edited by MaxPower on November 11th, 2020, 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » November 11th, 2020, 12:19 pm

MaxPower wrote:Biden is a racist so back people will feel it more now.

Biden served as VP under Obama and chose Harris as his VP

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 11th, 2020, 12:34 pm

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 11th, 2020, 12:39 pm

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » November 11th, 2020, 1:06 pm

shogun wrote:
Sure, let some dude with a YouTube channel hand you your opinions, instead of independently researching the issue. Makes much sense.

Believe it or not, but the first time I saw the video I was immediately reminded of you.
So I am glad you took the time to view it.

But let's address the elephant in the room.
What has Biden ever done for the Black community in his 40+ years of politics?

No 'dude with a channel' needs to hand me opinions.
The desc. even said "Put all the fake twisted “facts” you hear on social media and do the research yourself"
That is not even the uploaders own video :? By all means report it and select fake news as the reason.

Furthermore, for me it is all entertainment.
I would have liked Trump to win, but seeing that the majority of the usa including usa-afros WANT to live under the democratic plantation, who am I, a non-usa citizen to argue with them? (Same goes for TT)

If/When Biden finally becomes President (I mean after recounts, investigations are closed, sworn in etc)
I will support him. I don't hate either one, they both have their pros and cons.

I too am looking forward to seeing black/brown/M.East countries resume getting their chit wrecked open.
I too am looking forward to civil war, more rioting, burning, looting of people's businesses.
I too am looking forward to many Muricans, (kids as well) growing up on the lyrics of "WAP"
I too am looking forward to financial aid for afro crisis-hit countries, disappearing.
I too am looking forward to groping, and kissing my granddaughters where I am not supposed to.

Damn bro. I didn't know we had so much similar views.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » November 11th, 2020, 1:34 pm

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/11/georgia-election-official-recount-presidential-results-436048

Georgia’s chief election official announces hand recount of presidential results
Joe Biden leads Donald Trump by 14,111 votes out of nearly 5 million cast.

GA Secretary of State: There will be a 'full, by hand recount in each county'
SharePlay Video
Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger speaks during a news conference on Nov. 11 in Atlanta.

By ZACH MONTELLARO

11/11/2020 11:46 AM EST

Georgia’s chief election official announced Wednesday that the state will conduct a recount by hand of every ballot cast in the presidential race, with President-elect Joe Biden narrowly leading President Donald Trump in the state’s vote count.

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, said that he would designate the presidential contest as the race to undergo a “risk-limiting audit,” an election verification procedure that uses a statistical formula to determine how many electronically tabulated ballots need to be manually checked in order to rule out the possibility of fraud or errors.

“With the margin being so close, it will require a full, by-hand recount in each county,” Raffensperger said. “It will be an audit, a recount and a recanvass all at once.”

In risk-limiting audits, every ballot is not necessarily examined for accuracy. But, because of the closeness of the presidential race, that is what will happen to every ballot in Georgia. Raffensperger said the margin between Biden and Trump is currently just 14,111 votes.

“When you have five million votes and the margin is so close … mathematically, you actually have to do a full, hand-by-hand recount of all [the ballots],” Raffensperger said, noting that other races with different margins wouldn’t require examination of every ballot.

Raffensperger has been under significant criticism from fellow Georgia Republicans in recent days, as GOP officials mimic Trump’s attempts to undermine faith in the election results. Republican Sens. David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler both called on Raffensperger to resign, claiming without providing specific allegations that there were widespread irregularities in the election.

Raffensperger had previously said he would not resign, and he defended the integrity of Georgia’s election.

“It’ll take every bit of the time we have left, for sure. It is a big lift,” Raffensperger said Wednesday, noting that the state’s certification deadline is on Nov. 20. He noted that, following the deadline, a candidate could request a recount if the margin is within a half a percentage point. But that recount would be conducted using scanners, not by hand.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 11th, 2020, 1:45 pm

MaxPower wrote:
Ben_spanna wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Hello Ben,

Haha true eh, if its one thing i hate about orange head is his behavior. Sickens me.

Biden is a racist so back people will feel it more now.

But hey, we have no evidence that he is a racist or a pedophile so then that makes him the best US president in history. Let’s go Dems!
Max its time you come across to the winning president Bidden & Kams

White & injun folk always one step ahead of the game.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 11th, 2020, 1:54 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

Racism, especially at higher levels, is seldom made that obvious Duaney.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 11th, 2020, 2:01 pm

zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
Ben_spanna wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Hello Ben,

Biden is a racist so back people will feel it more now.

Max its time you come across to the winning president Bidden & Kams

White & injun folk always one step ahead of the game.

Hello Zoom,

Commander Trump is still the President of the US, remember that.

I will come across if it is confirmed in Jan...cool?

But yes, white and injun folk are usually one step ahead of the game. Our african brothers and sisters must do better and stop using slavery and racism as reasons for progression.

RoTaRyBoYz
Shifting into 6th

Postby RoTaRyBoYz » November 11th, 2020, 2:18 pm

MaxPower wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

Kamala called out Biden on siding with segregationist of the day. I think because if this, Kamala wasn’t on the top of Biden’s list for VP pick. I’m surprised he didn’t choose Stacey Abrhams

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Re: US election 2020 prediction

Postby toyolink » November 11th, 2020, 2:23 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
toyolink wrote:Mr Biden has moved to President Elect status and for Mr Trump the end nears.
One wonders if the the man who is Mr Trump will provide scenes of screaming and kicking when he has to vacate the 'palace'.
Dignity and grace in transition seems highly unlikely.

Many would love to see him kicking and screaming as he’s hurled out of the office but that’s a leftist fever dream. He may continue to complain and say the election was stolen from him but the kicking and screaming won’t happen as many are hoping.

It is amazingly funny how we compare Trini or 3rd World experiences with 1st World countries :D

Trump just lost an election . So he moves on like other US Presidents .

He goes back to make more billions with his business ventures on the outside .

Others do it on the inside :D

I must admit that the going-ons by Mr Trump and his cohorts are reasons for chuckles and is the form of 'kicking and screaming' I referred to.
Assertions of Mr Trumps wealth and the fantastic life he has been endowed with ring hollow to me, since there may very well be liabilities waiting outside the White House precincts which may materially negatively affect the generally perceived good life.

RoTaRyBoYz
Shifting into 6th

Postby RoTaRyBoYz » November 11th, 2020, 2:31 pm

pete wrote:Why you sharing propaganda Duane?

Why do you fellas who lean to the left try to suppress any opposing view when things don’t fit your narrative?
Every case and every bit of evidence deserves to be heard by the public, even if it you think it’s nonsense. Let others examine the evidence and base their judgment accordingly.

There are documented proof that dead people voted in this and past elections. It may not be thousands of them but 1 is too much! It shouldn’t be allowed to happen, not even if you think it’s necessary because it fits your agenda to get Trump out.
The way I see it is, if any party can cheat to get the other side out, they can do it to their own people to weed out anyone they don’t like during elimination process. Remember when Donna Brazile emailed the debate questions to Hillary to help her win the nomination over Bernie Sanders.

I wish some of you guys see life from the middle then call them out on the left & right, instead of leaning one way.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » November 11th, 2020, 3:11 pm

Biden is the president elect. Trump is still the president and has his right to take it to the courts. He has to bring the evidence otherwise, he's done. It will be obvious at this time for Biden/anti-trump supporters to say that Trump has no evidence and needs to concede while Pro-trump/republicans will say there is evidence and biden is not the winner.

2016 trump win, dems say elections were not free and fair because of Russia (lol) while republicans said they were. 2020 biden wins and republicans say now the elections were not free and fair because of fraud while dems say they were. The thing is with the votes razor close and let's say Trump did win the election instead, knowing dems history of not accepting the 2016 results, we all know Biden and the dems would have gone to court to contest the election where mainstream media would have supported him.

The hypocrisy...

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » November 11th, 2020, 3:34 pm

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 11th, 2020, 3:54 pm

Imagine....Just imagine..

IF

IF

The results swing the other way.

I wonder if Trump gonna bribe anyone?

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » November 11th, 2020, 3:55 pm

With very close or razor thin majority in polls recorded in some states, recounts are mandatory.
The question remains are the recounts to be done in accordance with established procedures going to gain Mr Trump re-election?
History informs the prognosis and challenges before the courts are many and once backed up with good evidence may yield some results, thus far things havn't been going well.
BTW, I like Giuliani too bad........that fella is a real comic.

Hwells
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Hwells » November 11th, 2020, 4:02 pm

RoTaRyBoYz wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

Kamala called out Biden on siding with segregationist of the day. I think because if this, Kamala wasn’t on the top of Biden’s list for VP pick. I’m surprised he didn’t choose Stacey Abrhams

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqJa0DCV0T4[/youtube]

Hwells
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Hwells » November 11th, 2020, 4:02 pm

RoTaRyBoYz wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 11th, 2020, 5:59 pm

MaxPower wrote:Imagine....Just imagine..

IF

IF

imagine is for John Lennon and not politics

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » November 11th, 2020, 6:20 pm

Election 2020 in a nutshel
Attachments
124173029_10218812041032607_4958272949224050377_n.jpg

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » November 11th, 2020, 11:35 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » November 11th, 2020, 11:53 pm

Votee fraud might not gt, recounts may stay close to the same. I'm. Wondering if he could manage to buy the electoral college.

Miktay
Shifting into 6th

Postby Miktay » November 12th, 2020, 12:35 am

MaxPower wrote:Imagine....Just imagine..

IF

IF

If court cases/recounts in PA, WI and GA swing Trumps way there could be no clear winner.

Now those are some BIG IFs but if it comes to pass. Then guess what?

More bacchanal. :D

The Electors shall meet in their respective states, and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President, and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate;–The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;–The person having the greatest number of votes for President, shall be the President

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » November 12th, 2020, 1:12 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”