59%

Total votes: 39

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Re: US election 2020 prediction

Postby Kewell35 » November 7th, 2020, 4:50 pm

zoom rader wrote:Time to buss out the coconut,

Injun time in white house

I really not sure why you celebrating this....she mixed with other races as well and she clearly doesn't identify or care about indian people other than in the runup to elections to get votes.

Hwells
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Hwells » November 7th, 2020, 5:02 pm

zoom rader wrote:
aaron17 wrote:Pedo indeed... i was remembering the sexual misconduct some time ago....and it was on tape!
Like men forget Rowlee has sexual misconduct dealings over head aswell

rowley was winning up on underage gyul for carnival, sych a good example for everyone to follow, if anyone is caught all they gonna say is they following the example of the great leader of the nation and is one standard for all. :shock: :shock:

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » November 7th, 2020, 6:04 pm

I pray that the 500 plus infants and kids held in cages are given priority and are allowed increased happiness.
This small matter continues to create great uneasiness for me.

Arcmanov
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Arcmanov » November 7th, 2020, 6:10 pm

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » November 7th, 2020, 6:45 pm

Wonder if he go give huawei back access to Google. Not 5g but to have Google services in their phones. Also access to American tech again.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 7th, 2020, 6:53 pm

awww tantrum baby wants attention :lol:

November 07, 2020
STATEMENT FROM PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

“We all know why Joe Biden is rushing to falsely pose as the winner, and why his media allies are trying so hard to help him: they don’t want the truth to be exposed. The simple fact is this election is far from over. Joe Biden has not been certified as the winner of any states, let alone any of the highly contested states headed for mandatory recounts, or states where our campaign has valid and legitimate legal challenges that could determine the ultimate victor. In Pennsylvania, for example, our legal observers were not permitted meaningful access to watch the counting process. Legal votes decide who is president, not the news media.

“Beginning Monday, our campaign will start prosecuting our case in court to ensure election laws are fully upheld and the rightful winner is seated. The American People are entitled to an honest election: that means counting all legal ballots, and not counting any illegal ballots. This is the only way to ensure the public has full confidence in our election. It remains shocking that the Biden campaign refuses to agree with this basic principle and wants ballots counted even if they are fraudulent, manufactured, or cast by ineligible or deceased voters. Only a party engaged in wrongdoing would unlawfully keep observers out of the count room – and then fight in court to block their access.

“So what is Biden hiding? I will not rest until the American People have the honest vote count they deserve and that Democracy demands.”

- President Donald J. Trump
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/stat ... -j.-trump/

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » November 7th, 2020, 7:05 pm

Votes still have to be certified so in Trump's mind... it's not over... and he's right.

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » November 7th, 2020, 7:26 pm

All ballots counted so far have been certified though. That nonsense with no observers in Pennsylvania was proven wrong when Trump's own lawyers admitted to a judge that they had observers & the lawsuit was thrown out.
The ballots remaining are not yet certified, obviously. But mathematically, those states could be & was called. I think Georgia is the only state that my end up as a mandatory recount (within the 0.5%).

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 7th, 2020, 7:27 pm

Screenshot 2020-11-07 192624.png

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 7th, 2020, 7:46 pm

Trump cool calm and collected...playing golf today. He know what he doing.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 7th, 2020, 8:29 pm

The_Honourable wrote:Votes still have to be certified so in Trump's mind... it's not over... and he's right.

Sooooo things could change??

What are the odds?

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 7th, 2020, 8:42 pm

MaxPower wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:Votes still have to be certified so in Trump's mind... it's not over... and he's right.

What are the odds?

No no no no .

No no no change .

The FAT LADY has sang !

Biden is the USA President .

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » November 7th, 2020, 8:57 pm

MaxPower wrote:

What are the odds?

Max, Max, Max: Yuh living in Hope Well and drinking Hope water. Things can change only in the closest of races. That looks to be Georgia. But If I were you, I would not hold my breath.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 7th, 2020, 9:00 pm

Gonna real laugh if Trumps pulls this off in the Supreme Court LOL

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 7th, 2020, 9:43 pm

bluefete wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

What are the odds?

Max, Max, Max: Yuh living in Hope Well and drinking Hope water. Things can change only in the closest of races. That looks to be Georgia. But If I were you, I would not hold my breath.

Hmmmm i still have a chubby bottle of hope water left.

Let’s see how it goes.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » November 7th, 2020, 9:49 pm

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » November 7th, 2020, 9:53 pm

MaxPower wrote:
bluefete wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

What are the odds?

Let’s see how it goes.

some prophets predict trump will still win perhaps via the courts

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 7th, 2020, 10:04 pm

All opinions so far are that Trump's push for the Supreme Court is useless. Biden's numbers in each of the winning States are beyond the dispute of discounting certain mail in ballots past Election Day, e.g. PA, which the SC gave 3 extra days to receive ballots mailed before election day. Biden already won in greater numbers even if they didn't count them. Ballots mailed in before election day are constitutionally binding as a vote to be counted. States are still going to continue counting every single ballot, but i'm sure anyone who can do basic math could figure out that if Biden already has 50.1% or more of the registered cast votes, then by simple subtraction it is assured that the other candidate cannot get more than 49.9% And thus the winner is already known and declared. I guess that won't make sense to some folks though.

Trump has no case so far that can stand, the major one was he wants counting to stop. Why, well he alone knows because even if they had stopped counting 2 days ago Biden still wins. And he lied about mostly everything else, like how they weren't allowed observers.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » November 7th, 2020, 10:04 pm

redmanjp wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
bluefete wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

What are the odds?

Let’s see how it goes.

some prophets predict trump will still win perhaps via the courts

Yeah... he have to come good and I would not underestimate him. I expect some of the court cases to fail and then one out of the blue reach Supreme Court and turn everything around.

What i've learnt about Trump in the last 4 years is that with everything thrown against him non-stop, somehow he prevails.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 7th, 2020, 10:07 pm

Trump put three of his people in the Supreme Court. If it reaches there anything can happen. It's entirely another matter if it actually does reach there because state courts are throwing out most.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

US election 2020 prediction

Postby VexXx Dogg » November 7th, 2020, 10:36 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:Image

LOL

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 7th, 2020, 10:45 pm

Kamla pull a Melania-type plagiarism dey. She mustbe reading that and want to lick down the dotish UNC blogger that controlling she social media account. Probably UML.

Hwells
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Hwells » November 7th, 2020, 10:53 pm

Kewell35 wrote:Trump put three of his people in the Supreme Court. If it reaches there anything can happen. It's entirely another matter if it actually does reach there because state courts are throwing out most.

If state courts throw it out, he will appeal and it will move up to a higher court which is the supreme court, ie similar to our cases moving up to high court then privy council.

if it does move this way, expect the riots that happened so far to be a joke compared to whats gonna happen

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 7th, 2020, 11:04 pm

Hwells wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:Trump put three of his people in the Supreme Court. If it reaches there anything can happen. It's entirely another matter if it actually does reach there because state courts are throwing out most.

If state courts throw it out, he will appeal and it will move up to a higher court which is the supreme court, ie similar to our cases moving up to high court then privy council.

if it does move this way, expect the riots that happened so far to be a joke compared to whats gonna happen

I agree. I mentioned this before as well....he also has some of the best lawyersaround.

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » November 7th, 2020, 11:08 pm

Yeah. Like Rudy.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 7th, 2020, 11:11 pm

pete wrote:Yeah. Like Rudy.

Dunno who you referring to but I was referring to Harmeet Dhillon and her team of lawyers amongst others. Read some more.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » November 8th, 2020, 12:27 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:Image

Well thaz embarrassing.

Interesting for what was plagiarized as well as for what was omitted.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » November 8th, 2020, 12:34 am

pete wrote:Yeah. Like Rudy.

:lol: What allyuh doing dred?

denial.
anger.
bargaining.
depression.
acceptance.

Let the MAGA flock go through their stages of grief nuh? Egg on their faces TWICE, will be doubly entertaining.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 8th, 2020, 12:35 am

Who here is MAGA flock?

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Re: US election 2020 prediction - Eh.. Biden won tho!

Postby Monk BANzai » November 8th, 2020, 1:25 am

timeline to January 20th 2021..

What happens after Election Day
We've sketched out the legal mechanisms that lead from Election Day to Inauguration Day.

November 3 – Election Day

Voters voted, votes were counted.

While many millions of Americans cast their ballots in the weeks leading up to Election Day, either by mail or as an in-person absentee voter, US law says Election Day occurs on the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November. Votes were counted across the country on Election Day.

November 4 – November 23

Votes are counted.

Mail-in ballots had to be postmarked by November 3 in every US state, but they can be received late and still counted in many states. In most cases, they must be received within a day or two of Election Day. But in Washington state, mail-in ballots can be received as late as November 23 -- the day before the state certifies its election results. In the battleground states of North Carolina and Pennsylvania, mail-in votes can be received until November 6.

In the battlegrounds of Minnesota and Nevada, they can be received until November 10. And in Ohio, they can be received until November 13.

November 10 – December 11

States certify election results.

Each state does it a little bit differently, but starting a week after Election Day, state governments begin to certify their election results. Those deadlines can be changed in the event of a state recount if there is an extremely close result. Most of these dates occur in the last two weeks of November and all but California's are mandated to occur by December 8.

December 8

"Safe harbor" to determine election results and assign electors.

Under the Electoral Count Act, this is the date by which states are meant to have counted votes, settled disputes, and determined the winner of their electoral college votes. Governors are supposed to create certificates of ascertainment listing the winner of the election and the slate of electors. In 2000, the Supreme Court ended a targeted recount in Florida because it could not be completed by this safe harbor date. That recount would not have changed the outcome of the election, but a full statewide recount could have made Al Gore president. This is when it could become very important for Republicans that they control more state legislatures than Democrats, including in most of the contested 2020 battleground states.

December 14

Electoral votes cast.

In law this date is the first Monday after the second Wednesday in December. This year it falls on December 14. Six days after disputes are supposed to be settled, electors are supposed to meet in their respective states and cast votes for US President. They certify six sets of votes and send them to Washington. Many states have laws requiring their electors to support the winner of their state's election and can levy fines against faithless electors who go their own way.

December 23

Electoral votes must arrive in Washington.

The certified electoral votes have nine days to get from their states to Capitol Hill.

January 3

New Congress is sworn in.

Members of the House and new members of the Senate take the oath of office at noon. This is the official start of the 117th Congress.

January 6

Electoral votes counted.

Members of the House and the Senate all meet in the House chamber. The President of the Senate (that’s Vice President Mike Pence) presides over the session and the Electoral votes are read and counted in alphabetical order by two appointees each from the House and Senate. They then give their tallies to Pence, who announces the results and listens for objections.

If there are objections or if there are, somehow, multiple slates of electors put forward by a state, the House and Senate consider them separately to decide how to count those votes.

There are 538 electoral votes -- one for each congressman and senator plus three for Washington, DC. If no candidate gets 270, the 435 members of the House decide the election. Each state gets a vote. While there are more Democrats in the House, Republicans, as of now, control more state delegations, so it is very possible the House could pick Donald Trump even though there is a Democratic majority. It requires a majority of state votes to become President. The House has until noon on January 20 to pick the President. If they can't, it would be the vice president or the next person eligible in the line of presidential succession.

January 20

Inauguration Day.

A new president takes the oath of office at noon. If the President-elect dies between Election Day and Inauguration, the vice president-elect takes the oath of office and becomes President. In a disputed election, if the House has not chosen a President but the Senate has chosen a vice president, the vice president-elect becomes acting president until the House makes a choice. And if there's no president-elect and no vice president-elect, the House appoints a president until one is chosen.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”