Postby RedVEVO » November 6th, 2020, 2:03 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
RoTaRyBoYz wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:It’s incredible that these counts are so close

That’s bcuz a smart cheater knows only to win by a tiny margin as to not get caught cheating!
If you’ve have 1M registered voters in a state, you cannot end up with 1.2M votes counted. It looks fishy!
Team Biden will keep finding new ballots if Trump closes the gap so they can always stay a few votes ahead.
One of the strangest thing I’ve seen is the Michigan mail in ballot numbers don’t increase (zero) for Trump or the Independent runner, yet for Biden it’s up 100k plus.

As of now, Biden’s total votes are higher that those of Obama. How is that even possible?
There are those that will say it’s bcuz many hate Trump so they had no choice but it to vote for Biden, but Trump’s Black & Latino votes were also through the roof. How could a man who the left calls racist get the highest republican black & Latino vote in decades? I think this shows that quite a lot of people still prefer Trump and don’t believe the narrative the media & left tried so hard to push.

IMO the left got too hateful and they exposed themselves to the country. They were fixated on making up anything to bring down Trump and succeeded at none, instead of working on behalf of the people.

I’m neither a Republican or Democrat.. I’m just a business/ home owner from the middle. I vote for whoever is the fairest towards me personally WRT taxes, economy & security.
For me, I prospered under the Trump administration - More so than I did with Obama (whom I supported). Also national security felt safer under Trump WRT terrorism, etc.

Taxes under a Biden administration will definitely be an issue for me.. Capital gains taxes will raise from 23% to 39%, with payroll taxes set to increase (pressure for all business owners).
There are also plenty West Indians who flip properties that will lose out to Biden’s proposed end of the 1031 exchange. This means you’ll now be required to pay the taxes (39%) on any profits you make from the sale of that property, rather than deferring that tax paying if you “exchange” the money back into another house within a specific timeframe. This allowed guys to go from 2 house to 2, then from 2 to a 6 family then to maybe a small building etc. It helped to fuel growth because theoretically you never have to pay the capital gains tax as long as you don’t plan to cash out of the game.

Whether you like Trump or not, I think what we’re seeing in America now with the media bias is something everyone should be worried about.
If you can sensor & silence the President or a National newspaper like the NY Post, or refuse to report on stories that are damaging to their guy who’s running for office, then they can do it to you and I when our opinions differ.
Suddenly we see the “land of the free” ain’t so free!

I've said this many times before. It's disgusting to see the blatent bias the media has had since Day 1 against Trump, who honestly, aside from his public gafes and non diplomatic type personality was actually a good president.

WRT to his 'bungling' of Covid, it's hard to even determine if it's exaggerated by the media or not.

But as Biden ascends to office, look how Covid becomes a non-issue and he basically takes the same approach to Trump.

So Fox News and OAN do what exactly then? Not puff up Trump for his supporters? forgive me, but you're just like Trump's deluded supporters, being told that what they're seeing, reading and is actually happening is not true. Also, how TF do you falsify close to quarter of a MILLION deaths? :roll:
Covid a non issue? It's simply taken a temporary back seat to what is plainly a fascinating contest for POTUS.

Have you watched OAN recently, their coverage was surprisingly balanced an fair, giving a lot of credit to Biden, not outright bashing Biden, not defending Trump etc, very similar coverage to BBC on election night who surprisingly was asking a lot of questions regarding the Democrats campaign, their unfounded maligning of Trump, it was refreshing to see after watching CNN.

Except for John King on CNN who is just a boss.

Every other media house was disgusting to see how biased they were to Trump and spoke as if Biden was the next coming of Christ.

Media is NOT bias - not in the least :!: :!:

You have to study Trump's policies - closely :roll:
Comparison with American Policies from former US Presidents .

Then you will logically conclude Biden is similar to the next coming for Christ's sake :lol:

Some of his policies haven't been too bad, especially for the average citizen. His foreign policy has been some of the best surprisingly too. But yes others have been quite bad and vindictive too. Good and bad, just not all bad like the Democratic media will have you believe.

USA strength comes from the immigrants .
It's a nation of immigrants .

Trump's roots trace back to Scotland and Germany.

As per 2020 elections USA is a divided nation.
The educated will understand that America fought a Civil War.

North vs South .

It's very similar now .

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: US election 2020 prediction

Postby MaxPower » November 6th, 2020, 2:11 pm

Pedo-Joe may go about his career never insulting or disrespecting anyone....

He may not even lie 1/4 as much as Trump...

But he may actually do less as President than Trump and the American people know this.

The situation is highly marginal, and honestly that is pathetic.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » November 6th, 2020, 2:15 pm

MaxPower wrote:Pedo-Joe may go about his career never insulting or disrespecting anyone....

But he may actually do less as President than Trump and the American people know this.

The fact the so much of the US media cut during the president's speech last night is just astounding. Even if there's no evidence of fraud (yet) you cut the speech and say it's lies? What evidence do you have that it's lies? That's some mind control level of sheit there that could never occur in most first world countries.

Can't believe Americans were ok with that, holy sheit.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » November 6th, 2020, 2:22 pm

At the end of this all, i really dont give a crap what happens to amerkiah , all i care about is their foreign policies and their tarrifs that directly effect me doing business ........

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 6th, 2020, 2:50 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Pedo-Joe may go about his career never insulting or disrespecting anyone....

The fact the so much of the US media cut during the president's speech last night is just astounding. Even if there's no evidence of fraud (yet) you cut the speech and say it's lies? What evidence do you have that it's lies? That's some mind control level of sheit there that could never occur in most first world countries.

Yeah, he should have been allowed to unload the entire batch of baseless fraud allegations and conspiracy theories :roll:

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » November 6th, 2020, 2:56 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:WRT to his 'bungling' of Covid, it's hard to even determine if it's exaggerated by the media or not.

But as Biden ascends to office, look how Covid becomes a non-issue and he basically takes the same approach to Trump.

What nonsense. Biden isn't even confirmed and has already held a press conference to talk about the HUGE surge in cases they have had this week. Three days over 100k cases.

Re: Bungling of COVID

Knew it was airborne EARLY, didn't let the population know.

"Stopped flights from China", Didn't implement any form of quarantine for people coming into the country(do they even have that now?) or proper screening and facilities to allow screening. The cases really originated from Europe anyway. (which would have been assisted by a quarantine).

Didn't allow WHO tests to be used early on, instead let US firms develop their own tests which took an additional two months while it spread, then those tests took longer than WHO tests to get results ending up with 2 week delays in getting results.

Undermined CDC policy to use masks to prevent the spread. At the press conference it was announced he came out and said it was not mandatory, voluntary and said he wouldn't be wearing masks. Thus politicising mask wearing.

I wouldn't say it was bungling, looks more like a deliberate attempt to spread the virus and kill many people.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 6th, 2020, 3:33 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:

There a number thestatements regarding how the election was stolen. The claims were largely unsubstantiated. No proof was offered by Trump. You are offering no proof either.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 6th, 2020, 3:39 pm

adnj wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:

There a number thestatements regarding how the election was stolen. The claims were largely unsubstantiated. No proof was offered by Trump. You are offering no proof either.

Trump was against the mail-in VOTE .

He predicted a chaos .

It's the " mail-in vote " that is causing much concern .

Do you think ANY political party in T&T would support mail-in voting ?

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » November 6th, 2020, 3:43 pm

He was against the mail-in vote because it undermines the long Republican history of voter suppression. One reason why this year there are so many more voters is that so many more voters were able to vote.

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » November 6th, 2020, 3:56 pm

Mail-in and absentee voting has been in existence as part of the election process for as long as I can remember.
Florida, has the process down to a fine art and funnily the Gop sees no problem there.
The use of these modes of voting during a pandemic with proper checks and controls seems quite sensible.
Maybe if POTUS had encouraged his supporters to embrace this approach instead of discouraging them he may have fared much better.
The counter arguments with basis in facts and evidence will never gain traction when presented to fanatics, they would just do what they are driven to do until they just run=out of steam ( kind of what you do with kids having tantrums).

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » November 6th, 2020, 4:13 pm

pete wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:WRT to his 'bungling' of Covid, it's hard to even determine if it's exaggerated by the media or not.

What nonsense. Biden isn't even confirmed and has already held a press conference to talk about the HUGE surge in cases they have had this week. Three days over 100k cases.

Re: Bungling of COVID

Knew it was airborne EARLY, didn't let the population know.

"Stopped flights from China", Didn't implement any form of quarantine for people coming into the country(do they even have that now?) or proper screening and facilities to allow screening. The cases really originated from Europe anyway. (which would have been assisted by a quarantine).

Didn't allow WHO tests to be used early on, instead let US firms develop their own tests which took an additional two months while it spread, then those tests took longer than WHO tests to get results ending up with 2 week delays in getting results.

Undermined CDC policy to use masks to prevent the spread. At the press conference it was announced he came out and said it was not mandatory, voluntary and said he wouldn't be wearing masks. Thus politicising mask wearing.

I wouldn't say it was bungling, looks more like a deliberate attempt to spread the virus and kill many people.

Right and how much of this is actually Trump's fault? Fine, I do agree that he politized mask-wearing and that got stupidly out of control. That is something to come down on him for.

I know Trump could have done more, however that argument can be said for every country that got Covid early.

There's a lot he did do to help the fight against covid. But things like mandating a mask law in the US have to be done by state governors, even if it's a federal law, who upholds that? You want the FBI to start ticketing non-mask wearers?

Lastly, for so many national news carriers to simply cut Trump's speech is infringing on free speech, regardless if it's true or not. We had Hillary shouting down the place about Russian interference (proven false or at least not significant enough) during the last election. If Biden was the one saying he believes there was election fraud (without evidence) would they have cut it? Hell no.

Just be fair, Trump is a dofus when it comes to having a diplomatic PC appearance, but the counter bias against him is just too much.

I like my politics neutral.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » November 6th, 2020, 4:17 pm

adnj wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:

There is no proof and for that matter, how does he display proof during a short press conference anyway? And look, it's likely not stolen and there is no widespread fraud. I'm just saying it's within his right to do so....then get it investigated. Just like Hillary did in 2016 with her Russian interference claims.

I am not defending Trump, I am against him, just not as against him as many of you all are.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » November 6th, 2020, 4:19 pm

toyolink wrote:Mail-in and absentee voting has been in existence as part of the election process for as long as I can remember.
Florida, has the process down to a fine art and funnily the Gop sees no problem there.
The use of these modes of voting during a pandemic with proper checks and controls seems quite sensible.
Maybe if POTUS had encouraged his supporters to embrace this approach instead of discouraging them he may have fared much better.
The counter arguments with basis in facts and evidence will never gain traction when presented to fanatics, they would just do what they are driven to do until they just run=out of steam ( kind of what you do with kids having tantrums).

I see no issue with this as it doesn't benefit any side per se, however, it is vulnerable to forcing someone or buying votes. But again, both sides can benefit equally.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

US election 2020 prediction

Postby MaxPower » November 6th, 2020, 4:34 pm

Lmao at people thinking that Trump “lost” support because of how he handled Covid.

If that was the case, then Joe Biden would be declared president already.

Wake up people.

This is not just about insults, lies, pedophilia and Covid.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 6th, 2020, 4:44 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
adnj wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:

There is no proof and for that matter, how does he display proof during a short press conference anyway? And look, it's likely not stolen and there is no widespread fraud. I'm just saying it's within his right to do so....then get it investigated. Just like Hillary did in 2016 with her Russian interference claims.

I am not defending Trump, I am against him, just not as against him as many of you all are.

Why are YOU against him ?

What policies affect you personally ?

How is Biden going to change YOUR personal situation ?

Hwells
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Hwells » November 6th, 2020, 4:55 pm

weii boi it have more interest in this elections than in tnt elections here

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 6th, 2020, 4:58 pm

Hwells wrote:weii boi it have more interest in this elections than in tnt elections here

Yeh bro,

This is the USA,

Not a banana country.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 6th, 2020, 5:20 pm

How you all figuring that though? The US elections is an ongoing event of discussion because it's a global superpower whose economics and policies affect every one of us in some way. It's happening right now. 9 pages by just a handful of regular users.

TT 2020 General elections discussion 148 pages. Going down to the date of Aug 10th and the days just after, there were more than 10 pages of discussion per day written there by a large population of users, some you never even saw before.
https://www.trinituner.com/v4/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=753652

Where and how some allyuh working out this logic that Trinituner more interested in the US elections?

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 6th, 2020, 5:22 pm

MaxPower wrote:
Hwells wrote:weii boi it have more interest in this elections than in tnt elections here

Yeh bro,

This is the USA,

Not a banana country.

T&T elections are simple.

Like eating a banana :lol:

Simple minded and the population is complacent in thinking - and traditional .

Since independence we have been divided and continue to be divided by leaders for their benefit.

Because of the diversity in USA and again the immigrants it grows stronger with every challenge .

Good governance will ALWAYS prevail in the USA .

People's interest is also because of the success USA has as a hegemon

T&T USED to be THE hegemon in the Caribbean - BUT .. :lol: :lol:

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 6th, 2020, 7:31 pm

Does Trump still have chance?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 6th, 2020, 7:34 pm

MaxPower wrote:Does Trump still have chance?
Nope

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » November 6th, 2020, 7:43 pm

MaxPower wrote:Does Trump still have chance?

Nah doesn't look that way at all.

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » November 6th, 2020, 7:44 pm

I've seen ppl put forward the conspiracy that mail in ballots are predominantly Dems, but ent Trump told his supporters not to use mail in? So obviously the mail in ballots will be Dems.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » November 6th, 2020, 8:10 pm

goalpost wrote:I've seen ppl put forward the conspiracy that mail in ballots are predominantly Dems, but ent Trump told his supporters not to use mail in? So obviously the mail in ballots will be Dems.

Nonsense conspiracy, the real issue is ballots arriving after the 3rd might and should be deemed illegal if post marked before the 3rd.

The reality is Trump lost, unless they find evidence of vote rigging or something.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 6th, 2020, 8:35 pm

Trump's lawsuits or whatever it is he doing might reach the supreme court and they could possibly invalidate the entire election and force the House to act.

Not likely but it is a possibility.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 6th, 2020, 8:45 pm

Kewell35 wrote:Trump's lawsuits or whatever it is he doing might reach the supreme court and they could possibly invalidate the entire election and force the House to act.

Nope all the states courts that have had law suites filed have already thrown them out.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 6th, 2020, 8:47 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
adnj wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:

Voter fraud was during the 2016 election was investigated - by the Trump administration. There was no conclusion.

Russian election interference was investigated by Special Council Mueller, US House Intelligence Committee and the US Senate Intelligence Committe. Their conclusion was that interference occurred in 2016 and was ongoing. The investigations were precipitated by credible intelligence from the FBI before the 2016 election was held. There was no H. Clinton claim.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » November 6th, 2020, 8:48 pm

Biden and Trump got at least 70M votes each wrt popular vote...

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 6th, 2020, 8:48 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:Trump's lawsuits or whatever it is he doing might reach the supreme court and they could possibly invalidate the entire election and force the House to act.

Nope all the states courts that have had law suites filed have already thrown them out.

No. Not all state courts threw it out. Also he can appeal it...it would reach federal and then supreme court.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » November 6th, 2020, 9:27 pm

adnj wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
adnj wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:

Voter fraud was during the 2016 election was investigated - by the Trump administration. There was no conclusion.

Russian election interference was investigated by Special Council Mueller, US House Intelligence Committee and the US Senate Intelligence Committe. Their conclusion was that interference occurred in 2016 and was ongoing. The investigations were precipitated by credible intelligence from the FBI before the 2016 election was held. There was no H. Clinton claim.

RIght exactly, and that claim was pushed heavily by Democrats for years. Now, we all know Russian/Chinese/Iran etc trolls and bots were misleading Americans vulnerable to fake news.

The claim Hillary made was regarding Russian interference from 2015 onwards. Let's not pretend everything is above board in the US, it's not. There's politics, deals, corruption on all sides.

So much so right now that fact checking is incredibly difficult right now.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”