Biden 49.5% 3,295,319, Trump 49.4% 3,289,725

5,594 @ 98% reporting

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Re: US election 2020 prediction

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » November 6th, 2020, 10:06 am

pete wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
sMASH wrote:this is unexpectedly amusing.
i kinda want trump to win just to see the dems lose thier sheit, and see who they want to blame. i know, but want to see them shout two things for teh next four years; russia, and progressives.

After you see Trump use the Whitehouse to decry American democracy to the world just because he’s losing in some states you still kinda want Trump to win?

Don't feed the troll Duane.

lol I’m trying

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » November 6th, 2020, 10:09 am

Dizzy28 wrote:Biden ahead in Penn now. Game over essentially for Trump
IMG_20201106_100337.jpeg

Once the lead is 1% or less in difference there will be a recount and then there’s the law suits Trump filing in PA

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » November 6th, 2020, 10:09 am

Biden - 264
Trump - 214
Blink - 182

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 6th, 2020, 10:09 am

Ok game over

Kamala in office, Injun time now

Jah bless Kamala she win an election
Last edited by zoom rader on November 6th, 2020, 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 6th, 2020, 10:13 am

pete wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
i kinda want trump to win just to see the dems lose thier sheit, and see who they want to blame. i know, but want to see them shout two things for teh next four years; russia, and progressives.

After you see Trump use the Whitehouse to decry American democracy to the world just because he’s losing in some states you still kinda want Trump to win?

Don't feed the troll Duane.
Dwane still have to pay and line up to get US Visa as with many of these other trinis.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » November 6th, 2020, 10:19 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

because, the obvious differences between him and teh democrates are not that effectual, really just hot air. but people, and media focus on it and rile up the people with it. the real things that affect the world, the behind door deals, those things are the same no matter what party is in control.

eg, nancy pelosi ripping up the trump speech. real news coverage, and memes of how she own trump and all kinda ting. they real rate it up as she standing up to trump. what did it acheive? nothing. what went on around the same time, is they voted in support of trump's increasing the military budget. wehn it comes to real issues like money and wars, they are the same.

at the end of the day, the americans differences are just a facade,,,, branding. they work to acheive the same goals.

the only thing that different with trump is that he was able to break bread with nk and russia. dems wanted to escalate. he said he wanted to stop the occupation of iraq and afghanistan, they didnt say anythign, but they are still there.
he wanted to get the other members of NATO to pay more for what is there by threatening to pull out, and the dems are vexed that he wants to shut down nato.

RoTaRyBoYz
Shifting into 6th

Postby RoTaRyBoYz » November 6th, 2020, 10:54 am

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:It’s incredible that these counts are so close

That’s bcuz a smart cheater knows only to win by a tiny margin as to not get caught cheating!
If you’ve have 1M registered voters in a state, you cannot end up with 1.2M votes counted. It looks fishy!
Team Biden will keep finding new ballots if Trump closes the gap so they can always stay a few votes ahead.
One of the strangest thing I’ve seen is the Michigan mail in ballot numbers don’t increase (zero) for Trump or the Independent runner, yet for Biden it’s up 100k plus.

As of now, Biden’s total votes are higher that those of Obama. How is that even possible?
There are those that will say it’s bcuz many hate Trump so they had no choice but it to vote for Biden, but Trump’s Black & Latino votes were also through the roof. How could a man who the left calls racist get the highest republican black & Latino vote in decades? I think this shows that quite a lot of people still prefer Trump and don’t believe the narrative the media & left tried so hard to push.

IMO the left got too hateful and they exposed themselves to the country. They were fixated on making up anything to bring down Trump and succeeded at none, instead of working on behalf of the people.

I’m neither a Republican or Democrat.. I’m just a business/ home owner from the middle. I vote for whoever is the fairest towards me personally WRT taxes, economy & security.
For me, I prospered under the Trump administration - More so than I did with Obama (whom I supported). Also national security felt safer under Trump WRT terrorism, etc.

Taxes under a Biden administration will definitely be an issue for me.. Capital gains taxes will raise from 23% to 39%, with payroll taxes set to increase (pressure for all business owners).
There are also plenty West Indians who flip properties that will lose out to Biden’s proposed end of the 1031 exchange. This means you’ll now be required to pay the taxes (39%) on any profits you make from the sale of that property, rather than deferring that tax paying if you “exchange” the money back into another house within a specific timeframe. This allowed guys to go from 2 house to 2, then from 2 to a 6 family then to maybe a small building etc. It helped to fuel growth because theoretically you never have to pay the capital gains tax as long as you don’t plan to cash out of the game.

Whether you like Trump or not, I think what we’re seeing in America now with the media bias is something everyone should be worried about.
If you can sensor & silence the President or a National newspaper like the NY Post, or refuse to report on stories that are damaging to their guy who’s running for office, then they can do it to you and I when our opinions differ.
Suddenly we see the “land of the free” ain’t so free!

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 6th, 2020, 11:09 am

Emperor Trump will be back. All yuh feel he letting go so easy. He won't allow evil Kamala to have power.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 6th, 2020, 11:10 am

zoom rader wrote:Ok game over

Kamala in office, Injun time now

Jah bless Kamala she win an election

She doh care about indians hahahah

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » November 6th, 2020, 11:29 am

The democratic processes never does yield the results which satisfies 100% of the population.
The winners always celebrate the results and the losers always decry the results.
The fraud charges etc must be backed-up with credible evidence given in some states the republicans are actually in control of the process and in Pennsylvania the republican contolled legislature are the one who passed the law which delays the processing of mail-in ballots until the day following the election date.
To be blunt the unsubstantiated rantings by any person holding high office designed to fuel civil unrest really aint worthy of universal media support.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » November 6th, 2020, 11:37 am

Congrats to Kamala Harris

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 6th, 2020, 11:37 am

This can drag on all the way to the Electoral College Vote in December. Besides the actual recount, there will be challenges in court over many issues which will take time to be heard and ruled on.

Meanwhile Covid still raging hard. Trump should discourage the crowd gathering by anyone and tell everyone to stay calm and wait patiently for the results. But he won't do that because he knows he's going to jail next year. And Biden has already said that he's not issuing any Presidential Pardons like how Ford did for Nixon.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » November 6th, 2020, 11:40 am

RoTaRyBoYz wrote:

That’s bcuz a smart cheater knows only to win by a tiny margin as to not get caught cheating!
If you’ve have 1M registered voters in a state, you cannot end up with 1.2M votes counted. It looks fishy!
Team Biden will keep finding new ballots if Trump closes the gap so they can always stay a few votes ahead.
One of the strangest thing I’ve seen is the Michigan mail in ballot numbers don’t increase (zero) for Trump or the Independent runner, yet for Biden it’s up 100k plus.

As of now, Biden’s total votes are higher that those of Obama. How is that even possible?
There are those that will say it’s bcuz many hate Trump so they had no choice but it to vote for Biden, but Trump’s Black & Latino votes were also through the roof. How could a man who the left calls racist get the highest republican black & Latino vote in decades? I think this shows that quite a lot of people still prefer Trump and don’t believe the narrative the media & left tried so hard to push.

IMO the left got too hateful and they exposed themselves to the country. They were fixated on making up anything to bring down Trump and succeeded at none, instead of working on behalf of the people.

I’m neither a Republican or Democrat.. I’m just a business/ home owner from the middle. I vote for whoever is the fairest towards me personally WRT taxes, economy & security.
For me, I prospered under the Trump administration - More so than I did with Obama (whom I supported). Also national security felt safer under Trump WRT terrorism, etc.

Taxes under a Biden administration will definitely be an issue for me.. Capital gains taxes will raise from 23% to 39%, with payroll taxes set to increase (pressure for all business owners).
There are also plenty West Indians who flip properties that will lose out to Biden’s proposed end of the 1031 exchange. This means you’ll now be required to pay the taxes (39%) on any profits you make from the sale of that property, rather than deferring that tax paying if you “exchange” the money back into another house within a specific timeframe. This allowed guys to go from 2 house to 2, then from 2 to a 6 family then to maybe a small building etc. It helped to fuel growth because theoretically you never have to pay the capital gains tax as long as you don’t plan to cash out of the game.

Whether you like Trump or not, I think what we’re seeing in America now with the media bias is something everyone should be worried about.
If you can sensor & silence the President or a National newspaper like the NY Post, or refuse to report on stories that are damaging to their guy who’s running for office, then they can do it to you and I when our opinions differ.

I've said this many times before. It's disgusting to see the blatent bias the media has had since Day 1 against Trump, who honestly, aside from his public gafes and non diplomatic type personality was actually a good president.

WRT to his 'bungling' of Covid, it's hard to even determine if it's exaggerated by the media or not.

But as Biden ascends to office, look how Covid becomes a non-issue and he basically takes the same approach to Trump.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 6th, 2020, 11:47 am

Dohplaydat wrote:Congrats to Kamala Harris

Actually won't doubt something like this.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 6th, 2020, 11:47 am

maj. tom wrote:This can drag on all the way to the Electoral College Vote in December. Besides the actual recount, there will be challenges in court over many issues which will take time to be heard and ruled on.

Meanwhile Covid still raging hard. Trump should discourage the crowd gathering by anyone and tell everyone to stay calm and wait patiently for the results. But he won't do that because he knows he's going to jail next year. And Biden has already said that he's not issuing any Presidential Pardons like how Ford did for Nixon.

lol that is only talk. Trump not going to jail hahaha.

Cantmis
punchin NOS

Postby Cantmis » November 6th, 2020, 11:54 am

If Biden wins what New war is he going to start ?

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » November 6th, 2020, 12:16 pm

Cantmis wrote:If Biden wins what New war is he going to start ?

Maybe Iran (or not) and start funding Ukraine again.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » November 6th, 2020, 12:23 pm

The_Honourable wrote:CBS cut him off after 7 minutes lol... pathetic

America is tired of this sheit. Seriously tired of it.

US networks pull the plug on Trump’s live address due to ‘lies’
Several TV networks halted live coverage of Donald Trump’s address over concerns the US president was spreading disinformation.

Several US TV networks late on Thursday halted live coverage of US President Donald Trump’s first public appearance since election night after concluding that the president was spreading disinformation.

Trump unleashed a flood of incendiary and unsubstantiated claims in a 17-minute address, insisting that Democrats were using “illegal votes” to “steal the election from us.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/11/6/us-networks-pull-the-plug-on-trumps-live-address-due-to-lies

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 6th, 2020, 12:26 pm

maj. tom wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:CBS cut him off after 7 minutes lol... pathetic

America is tired of this sheit. Seriously tired of it.

US networks pull the plug on Trump’s live address due to ‘lies’
Several TV networks halted live coverage of Donald Trump’s address over concerns the US president was spreading disinformation.

Several US TV networks late on Thursday halted live coverage of US President Donald Trump’s first public appearance since election night after concluding that the president was spreading disinformation.

Trump unleashed a flood of incendiary and unsubstantiated claims in a 17-minute address, insisting that Democrats were using “illegal votes” to “steal the election from us.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/11/6/us-networks-pull-the-plug-on-trumps-live-address-due-to-lies
Yeah but our red Media won't pull the plug on when Rowlee tells lie after lie .

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » November 6th, 2020, 12:26 pm

stand back, standby

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 6th, 2020, 12:29 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
RoTaRyBoYz wrote:

I've said this many times before. It's disgusting to see the blatent bias the media has had since Day 1 against Trump, who honestly, aside from his public gafes and non diplomatic type personality was actually a good president.

WRT to his 'bungling' of Covid, it's hard to even determine if it's exaggerated by the media or not.

But as Biden ascends to office, look how Covid becomes a non-issue and he basically takes the same approach to Trump.

So Fox News and OAN do what exactly then? Not puff up Trump for his supporters? forgive me, but you're just like Trump's deluded supporters, being told that what they're seeing, reading and is actually happening is not true. Also, how TF do you falsify close to quarter of a MILLION deaths? :roll:
Covid a non issue? It's simply taken a temporary back seat to what is plainly a fascinating contest for POTUS.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » November 6th, 2020, 12:45 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
RoTaRyBoYz wrote:

So Fox News and OAN do what exactly then? Not puff up Trump for his supporters? forgive me, but you're just like Trump's deluded supporters, being told that what they're seeing, reading and is actually happening is not true. Also, how TF do you falsify close to quarter of a MILLION deaths? :roll:
Covid a non issue? It's simply taken a temporary back seat to what is plainly a fascinating contest for POTUS.

Have you watched OAN recently, their coverage was surprisingly balanced and fair, giving a lot of credit to Biden, not outright bashing Biden, not defending Trump etc, very similar coverage to BBC on election night who surprisingly was asking a lot of questions regarding the Democrats campaign, their unfounded maligning of Trump, it was refreshing to see after watching CNN.

Except for John King on CNN who is just a boss.

I'm not supporting Trump at all, but I hate how Dems portray themselves as so good while trump is soooo bad. Where is the balance? Aside from Hannity Fox isn't that biased tbh.

Every other media house was disgusting to see how biased they were to Trump and spoke as if Biden was the next coming of Christ.

Now let's tackle Covid, yes Trump did act late but if you understand the US system, Democratic states could have done a lot more to stem the spread.

In fact, when trump banned flights from China (which wasn't even a full bad), Democrats were calling him xenophobic.

It's all politics, you can't solely blame trump for Covid getting out of control. Happened and is happening literally all over the world right now too. However, yes he could have set better examples wrt to mask wearing and complacency.
Last edited by Dohplaydat on November 6th, 2020, 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 6th, 2020, 12:53 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
RoTaRyBoYz wrote:

Have you watched OAN recently, their coverage was surprisingly balanced an fair, giving a lot of credit to Biden, not outright bashing Biden, not defending Trump etc, very similar coverage to BBC on election night who surprisingly was asking a lot of questions regarding the Democrats campaign, their unfounded maligning of Trump, it was refreshing to see after watching CNN.

Every other media house was disgusting to see how biased they were to Trump and spoke as if Biden was the next coming of Christ.

Sorry, but a drop of reasoned analysis in a sea of QAnon, racist and xenophobic sheit, doesn't convince me.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 6th, 2020, 12:55 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
RoTaRyBoYz wrote:

Have you watched OAN recently, their coverage was surprisingly balanced an fair, giving a lot of credit to Biden, not outright bashing Biden, not defending Trump etc, very similar coverage to BBC on election night who surprisingly was asking a lot of questions regarding the Democrats campaign, their unfounded maligning of Trump, it was refreshing to see after watching CNN.

Media is NOT bias - not in the least :!: :!:

You have to study Trump's policies - closely :roll:
Comparison with American Policies from former US Presidents .

Then you will logically conclude Biden is similar to the next coming for Christ's sake :lol:
Last edited by RedVEVO on November 6th, 2020, 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » November 6th, 2020, 12:56 pm

The USA as a country must and would move on to its next chapter in history since the covid19 pandemic has reached levels of infection which can cause irreparable damage to economic activity for the forseeable future and the kinds of social discord which has fragmented the society threaten to fuel levels of disunity which can effectively stymie any effort to mobilise the the country as one cohesive unit.
The country that had become the standard bearer of the 'free world' is really a mirage at this time and must get down to serious work on all fronts .
Time spent on all kinds of egomaniacal nonesense would only allow the real negative circumstances opportunities to make prevailing real conditions more grim.
Lets be clear reality seems to have trumped TRUMP.
Operationally a change of president at this time may means that until mid January not much hardcore work to address the many critical issues can be executed and this in itself is quite troubling.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 6th, 2020, 1:01 pm

toyolink wrote:The USA as a country must and would move on to its next chapter in history since the covid19 pandemic has reached levels of infection which can cause irreparable damage to economic activity for the forseeable future and the kinds of social discord which has fragmented the society threaten to fuel levels of disunity which can effectively stymie any effort to mobilise the the country as one cohesive unit.
The country that had become the standard bearer of the 'free world' is really a mirage at this time and must get down to serious work on all fronts .
Time spent on all kinds of egomaniacal nonesense would only allow the real negative circumstances opportunities to make prevailing real conditions more grim.
Lets be clear reality seems to have trumped TRUMP.
Operationally a change of president at this time may means that until mid January not much hardcore work to address the many critical issues can be executed and this in itself is quite troubling.

No no .. you do not understand the spirit and economic might of the USA

The above description is for third world countries :wink:

USA will resolve their small political " debate " in the shortest time frame .

What should concern YOU is the thinking of Trinidad Administrators .

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » November 6th, 2020, 1:40 pm

RedVEVO wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
RoTaRyBoYz wrote:

Then you will logically conclude Biden is similar to the next coming for Christ's sake :lol:

Some of his policies haven't been too bad, especially for the average citizen. His foreign policy has been some of the best surprisingly too. But yes others have been quite bad and vindictive too. Good and bad, just not all bad like the Democratic media will have you believe.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » November 6th, 2020, 1:51 pm

tr-ump brought all of that on himself from since the beginning, you cant behave like a bullying school boy in the world of politics and expect the media to like you... he deserves every bit of criticism and discrediting that the media paints on him.

Dohplaydat wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
RoTaRyBoYz wrote:

Some of his policies haven't been too bad, especially for the average citizen. His foreign policy has been some of the best surprisingly too. But yes others have been quite bad and vindictive too. Good and bad, just not all bad like the Democratic media will have you believe.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”