TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Automotive riddles...let's see your answers!

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

agent007
punchin NOS

Automotive riddles...let's see your answers!

Postby agent007 » October 19th, 2020, 2:54 pm

1. I have a 9000rpm redline and only have 159ft-lbs of torque. What am I?

2. I am usually on a no-post laurel or some old rwd nissan or altezza that is drifted usually after caura or the untimely death of a biker. What tyres do I use?

3. I usually blow pistons and transmission electronics. My headliner sometimes becomes my floor carpeting. What car am I?

4. I have 4 throttles and the motor head was designed by a company that makes guitars and pianos. What engine am I?

5. I am usually a white or silver sedan who predominantly attracts a$$hole drivers/owners. The intake runs over the head so it's a chore to change spark plus. What am I?

6. I am the pickup that carryeth the raj. No other spaceship cometh before me unless through Maska. What am I?

7. An amp brand that apparently every trinituner shotta avoids. What brand am I?

8. I am awd, displacing 1.6L but my gold rims and trunk wing makes me fast. What am I?

9. The epitome of high lift cam switchover engineering. What technology am I?

10. I am a pickup with a truck based engine. What am I?

11. I have 4 as part of my name but I'm mostly 2WD. What am I?

12. I have 1500cc, 8 gears, 3 cylinders, 1 turbo and about the same hp as an old Starlet GT. What am I?

13. Probably one of the best inline 4 cylinder turbocharged engines ever made. I secured many wins on dirt roads. What am I?

14. I am in demand where wiper blades are concerned. If it ain't frameless, it ain't me! What am I?

15. No ICE system is complete unless a proper head unit is installed. If it ain't me, your car does not secure proper resale value. What brand am I?

16. I give your car additional hp and torque. I am a brand of oil that promises a full year of protection. What brand am I?

17. I am an air filter that makes the difference between stop light drag races. If it ain't me, you are losing son! What brand am I?

18. I am available with the only coil spring rear suspension in a locally available pickup. What am I?

19. I am small, carry 1400cc, 6 gears and 1 turbo but I'll blow past a 316i and C180. What am I?

20. Usually purchased by the GORTT. I am not readily affordable to john public but you see me rolling around aimlessly on a daily basis carrying people back and forth. What am I?

21. A popular Sega game includes my name. What am I?

22. I am a value brand. High feature content, reasonably priced but garbage after 5 years (if the electronics last so long). The dealer is another nightmare and I'm usually pressure to sell. What brand am I?

23. I am the world's foremost authority on hybrid vehicles. What brand am I?

24. The most preferred transmission for the automotive purist. What am I?

25. If it ain't Connolly or Alcantara, it's got to be?

26. I am a made up tyre brand for the first Fast and Furious movie. What brand am I?

27. I am a sports car derived from an Asian brand. My display screen menu and UI got inspiration from a popular video game. What car am I?

28. The only Japanese car to win a 24hrs of Le Mans, what make and model am I?

29. Quite possibly the world's best sounding, best balanced, high revving, naturally aspirated in-line 6. What am I?

30. I recently did a quarter mile drag race timed at 10.1s, making me the fastest production sports car ever on carwow uk. What am I?

31. I am considered almost like a religion due to my following. With mods, I'll blow past 1000hp. What am I?

32. The only brand new vehicle sold in T&T equipped with a factory installed CNG kit. What am I?

33. You know I am the first vehicle you would buy if appointed as a MP/Government Minister. What am I?

34. I am an insurance company based in T&T where I was coined as "bonx and loss", who am I today?

35. They say men would not want to be caught driving a certain kind/genre of vehicle. What genre is this?

36. I am a brand of car not permitted at Peake's car wash in the earlies. What brand was I?

37. Since there is no rush, do take note that I'll exercise my civic duty to travel in one accord at least 6 times a year.

Let not your soul be troubled, since hopefully, I can spark some interest in this topic. Whatever prevailing knowledge you bring, consider it a cross between contemporary motoring ideas and or a total eclipse of the heart.

Identify the vehicles mentioned in these 2 short paragraphs in order of appearance.
Last edited by agent007 on October 19th, 2020, 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Re: Automotive riddles...let's see your answers!

Postby Gladiator » October 19th, 2020, 3:33 pm

1. I have a 9000rpm redline and only have 159ft-lbs of torque. What am I? Honda Civic

2. I am usually on a no-post laurel or some old rwd nissan or altezza that is drifted usually after caura or the untimely death of a biker. What tyres do I use? SAILUN

3. I usually blow pistons and transmission electronics. My headliner sometimes becomes my floor carpeting. What car am I? AUDI A4

4. I have 4 throttles and the motor head was designed by a company that makes guitars and pianos. What engine am I?

5. I am usually a white or silver sedan who predominantly attracts a$$hole drivers/owners. The intake runs over the head so it's a chore to change spark plus. What am I?

6. I am the pickup that carryeth the raj. No other spaceship cometh before me unless through Maska. What am I? Hilux

7. An amp brand that apparently every trinituner shotta avoids. What brand am I? Pyramid

8. I am awd, displacing 1.6L but my gold rims and trunk wing makes me fast. What am I? Subaru TS

9. The epitome of high lift cam switchover engineering. What technology am I? Civic SIR

10. I am a pickup with a truck based engine. What am I? Ford Ranger

11. I have 4 as part of my name but I'm mostly 2WD. What am I? RAV4

12. I have 1500cc, 8 gears, 3 cylinders, 1 turbo and about the same hp as an old Starlet GT. What am I? BMW 3 Series

13. Probably one of the best inline 4 cylinder turbocharged engines ever made. I secured many wins on dirt roads. What am I? Lancer Evolution

14. I am in demand where wiper blades are concerned. If it ain't frameless, it ain't me! What am I?

15. No ICE system is complete unless a proper head unit is installed. If it ain't me, your car does not secure proper resale value. What brand am I? Alpine

16. I give your car additional hp and torque. I am a brand of oil that promises a full year of protection. What brand am I? Shell

17. I am an air filter that makes the difference between stop light drag races. If it ain't me, you are losing son! What brand am I? K&N

18. I am available with the only coil spring rear suspension in a locally available pickup. What am I? AMAROK

19. I am small, carry 1400cc, 6 gears and 1 turbo but I'll blow past a 316i and C180. What am I? Jetta

20. Usually purchased by the GORTT. I am not readily affordable to john public but you see me rolling around aimlessly on a daily basis carrying people back and forth. What am I? PRADO

21. A popular Sega game includes my name. What am I? SONIC

22. I am a value brand. High feature content, reasonably priced but garbage after 5 years (if the electronics last so long). The dealer is another nightmare and I'm usually pressure to sell. What brand am I? VW

23. I am the world's foremost authority on hybrid vehicles. What brand am I? TESLA

24. The most preferred transmission for the automotive purist. What am I? Manual

25. If it ain't Connolly or Alcantara, it's got to be? Fake

26. I am a made up tyre brand for the first Fast and Furious movie. What brand am I?

27. I am a sports car derived from an Asian brand. My display screen menu and UI got inspiration from a popular video game. What car am I?

28. The only Japanese car to win a 24hrs of Le Mans, what make and model am I? Nissan GTR

29. Quite possibly the world's best sounding, best balanced, high revving, naturally aspirated in-line 6. What am I?

30. I recently did a quarter mile drag race timed at 10.1s, making me the fastest production sports car ever on carwow uk. What am I?

31. I am considered almost like a religion due to my following. With mods, I'll blow past 1000hp. What am I? NISSAN Skyline

32. The only brand new vehicle sold in T&T equipped with a factory installed CNG kit. What am I? CITY

33. You know I am the first vehicle you would buy if appointed as a MP/Government Minister. What am I? Range Rover

34. I am an insurance company based in T&T where I was coined as "bonx and loss", who am I today?

35. They say men would not want to be caught driving a certain kind/genre of vehicle. What genre is this? Renault

36. I am a brand of car not permitted at Peake's car wash in the earlies. What brand was I?

HONDA CIVIC and ACCORD

Not that car smart... but tried my best!!!

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 19th, 2020, 4:41 pm

Gladiator wrote:1. I have a 9000rpm redline and only have 159ft-lbs of torque. What am I? Honda Civic12a

2. I am usually on a no-post laurel or some old rwd nissan or altezza that is drifted usually after caura or the untimely death of a biker. What tyres do I use? SAILUN

3. I usually blow pistons and transmission electronics. My headliner sometimes becomes my floor carpeting. What car am I? AUDI A4

4. I have 4 throttles and the motor head was designed by a company that makes guitars and pianos. What engine am I?beams?

5. I am usually a white or silver sedan who predominantly attracts a$$hole drivers/owners. The intake runs over the head so it's a chore to change spark plus. What am I?tiida

6. I am the pickup that carryeth the raj. No other spaceship cometh before me unless through Maska. What am I? Hilux

7. An amp brand that apparently every trinituner shotta avoids. What brand am I? Pyramidboss

8. I am awd, displacing 1.6L but my gold rims and trunk wing makes me fast. What am I? Subaru TS

9. The epitome of high lift cam switchover engineering. What technology am I? Civic SIRvtec

10. I am a pickup with a truck based engine. What am I? Ford Ranger

11. I have 4 as part of my name but I'm mostly 2WD. What am I? RAV4

12. I have 1500cc, 8 gears, 3 cylinders, 1 turbo and about the same hp as an old Starlet GT. What am I? BMW 3 Series

13. Probably one of the best inline 4 cylinder turbocharged engines ever made. I secured many wins on dirt roads. What am I? Lancer Evolution

15. No ICE system is complete unless a proper head unit is installed. If it ain't me, your car does not secure proper resale value. What brand am I? Alpine

16. I give your car additional hp and torque. I am a brand of oil that promises a full year of protection. What brand am I? Shellredline

17. I am an air filter that makes the difference between stop light drag races. If it ain't me, you are losing son! What brand am I? K&N

18. I am available with the only coil spring rear suspension in a locally available pickup. What am I? AMAROKnp300

19. I am small, carry 1400cc, 6 gears and 1 turbo but I'll blow past a 316i and C180. What am I? Jetta

20. Usually purchased by the GORTT. I am not readily affordable to john public but you see me rolling around aimlessly on a daily basis carrying people back and forth. What am I? PRADOporsche killa

21. A popular Sega game includes my name. What am I? SONIC

22. I am a value brand. High feature content, reasonably priced but garbage after 5 years (if the electronics last so long). The dealer is another nightmare and I'm usually pressure to sell. What brand am I? VW

23. I am the world's foremost authority on hybrid vehicles. What brand am I? TESLAtoyota

24. The most preferred transmission for the automotive purist. What am I? Manualcvt

25. If it ain't Connolly or Alcantara, it's got to be? Fake

28. The only Japanese car to win a 24hrs of Le Mans, what make and model am I? Nissan GTR

29. Quite possibly the world's best sounding, best balanced, high revving, naturally aspirated in-line 6. What am I?2jz

31. I am considered almost like a religion due to my following. With mods, I'll blow past 1000hp. What am I? NISSAN Skyline

32. The only brand new vehicle sold in T&T equipped with a factory installed CNG kit. What am I? CITY

33. You know I am the first vehicle you would buy if appointed as a MP/Government Minister. What am I? Range Rover

34. I am an insurance company based in T&T where I was coined as "bonx and loss", who am I today?1motor

35. They say men would not want to be caught driving a certain kind/genre of vehicle. What genre is this? Renaultquashqai

HONDA CIVIC and ACCORD

Not that car smart... but tried my best!!!

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » October 19th, 2020, 6:19 pm

4 Yamaha

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » October 19th, 2020, 6:26 pm

agent007 wrote:1. I have a 9000rpm redline and only have 159ft-lbs of torque. What am I?
Rx8
2. I am usually on a no-post laurel or some old rwd nissan or altezza that is drifted usually after caura or the untimely death of a biker. What tyres do I use? Roadstone CP641

3. I usually blow pistons and transmission electronics. My headliner sometimes becomes my floor carpeting. What car am I? Anything audi

4. I have 4 throttles and the motor head was designed by a company that makes guitars and pianos. What engine am I? Beams

5. I am usually a white or silver sedan who predominantly attracts a$$hole drivers/owners. The intake runs over the head so it's a chore to change spark plus. What am I? Tiida

6. I am the pickup that carryeth the raj. No other spaceship cometh before me unless through Maska. What am I? Vigo

7. An amp brand that apparently every trinituner shotta avoids. What brand am I? Pyramid

8. I am awd, displacing 1.6L but my gold rims and trunk wing makes me fast. What am I? TS

9. The epitome of high lift cam switchover engineering. What technology am I? Vtec

10. I am a pickup with a truck based engine. What am I? ??? Chevy?

11. I have 4 as part of my name but I'm mostly 2WD. What am I? Rav4/4runner

12. I have 1500cc, 8 gears, 3 cylinders, 1 turbo and about the same hp as an old Starlet GT. What am I? A piece of sheit.

13. Probably one of the best inline 4 cylinder turbocharged engines ever made. I secured many wins on dirt roads. What am I? 4g63t

14. I am in demand where wiper blades are concerned. If it ain't frameless, it ain't me! What am I? Michelin

15. No ICE system is complete unless a proper head unit is installed. If it ain't me, your car does not secure proper resale value. What brand am I?
Pioneer
16. I give your car additional hp and torque. I am a brand of oil that promises a full year of protection. What brand am I? Amsoil

18. I am available with the only coil spring rear suspension in a locally available pickup. What am I? Navara

19. I am small, carry 1400cc, 6 gears and 1 turbo but I'll blow past a 316i and C180. What am I?
Jetta
20. Usually purchased by the GORTT. I am not readily affordable to john public but you see me rolling around aimlessly on a daily basis carrying people back and forth. What am I? Prado

21. A popular Sega game includes my name. What am I? Sonic

22. I am a value brand. High feature content, reasonably priced but garbage after 5 years (if the electronics last so long). The dealer is another nightmare and I'm usually pressure to sell. What brand am I? Range Rover

23. I am the world's foremost authority on hybrid vehicles. What brand am I? Toyota

24. The most preferred transmission for the automotive purist. What am I? Jatco :lol:

Suede
26. I am a made up tyre brand for the first Fast and Furious movie. What brand am I? ???

28. The only Japanese car to win a 24hrs of Le Mans, what make and model am I? Mazda 787 beetches

29. Quite possibly the world's best sounding, best balanced, high revving, naturally aspirated in-line 6. What am I? F22C1 Fight me.

30. I recently did a quarter mile drag race timed at 10.1s, making me the fastest production sports car ever on carwow uk. What am I? Chiron?

31. I am considered almost like a religion due to my following. With mods, I'll blow past 1000hp. What am I? Mk4 Supra

32. The only brand new vehicle sold in T&T equipped with a factory installed CNG kit. What am I? Honda city

33. You know I am the first vehicle you would buy if appointed as a MP/Government Minister. What am I? Porsche cause cheaper than toyota

34. I am an insurance company based in T&T where I was coined as "bonx and loss", who am I today? Motor one

35. They say men would not want to be caught driving a certain kind/genre of vehicle. What genre is this? Compact.

36. I am a brand of car not permitted at Peake's car wash in the earlies. What brand was I? I would like to know.

37. Since there is no rush, do take note that I'll exercise my civic duty to travel in one accord at least 6 times a year.

Let not your soul be troubled, since hopefully, I can spark some interest in this topic. Whatever prevailing knowledge you bring, consider it a cross between contemporary motoring ideas and or a total eclipse of the heart.

Identify the vehicles mentioned in these 2 short paragraphs in order of appearance.

Supra GT-FOUR
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Supra GT-FOUR » October 19th, 2020, 6:44 pm

Its actually toyota 4A-GE 20 valve. Those came 4 throttle. Silvertop iirc
Dave wrote:4 Yamaha

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » October 19th, 2020, 7:12 pm

Wasn't the 3S?

kamakazi
punchin NOS

Postby kamakazi » October 19th, 2020, 7:23 pm

agent007 wrote:1. I have a 9000rpm redline and only have 159ft-lbs of torque. What am I?
Rx8

2. I am usually on a no-post laurel or some old rwd nissan or altezza that is drifted usually after caura or the untimely death of a biker. What tyres do I use?
Whatever is cheap

3. I usually blow pistons and transmission electronics. My headliner sometimes becomes my floor carpeting. What car am I?
VW Jetta

4age

Ignoring the intake... Civic sir

6. I am the pickup that carryeth the raj. No other spaceship cometh before me unless through Maska. What am I?
Navara

7. An amp brand that apparently every trinituner shotta avoids. What brand am I?
Pyramid

8. I am awd, displacing 1.6L but my gold rims and trunk wing makes me fast. What am I?
Subaru 1.6 Turbo Stolen

9. The epitome of high lift cam switchover engineering. What technology am I?
VTEC

10. I am a pickup with a truck based engine. What am I?
Isuzu dmax

11. I have 4 as part of my name but I'm mostly 2WD. What am I?
Rav 4

12. I have 1500cc, 8 gears, 3 cylinders, 1 turbo and about the same hp as an old Starlet GT. What am I?
BMW i8

13. Probably one of the best inline 4 cylinder turbocharged engines ever made. I secured many wins on dirt roads. What am I?
4G63

HS aerodyne

Pioneer

16. I give your car additional hp and torque. I am a brand of oil that promises a full year of protection. What brand am I?
Mobil 1 annual protection

17. I am an air filter that makes the difference between stop light drag races. If it ain't me, you are losing son! What brand am I?
K&N

18. I am available with the only coil spring rear suspension in a locally available pickup. What am I?
Nissan frontier np300

VW jetta

20. Usually purchased by the GORTT. I am not readily affordable to john public but you see me rolling around aimlessly on a daily basis carrying people back and forth. What am I?
Prado

21. A popular Sega game includes my name. What am I?
Chevy Sonic

22. I am a value brand. High feature content, reasonably priced but garbage after 5 years (if the electronics last so long). The dealer is another nightmare and I'm usually pressure to sell. What brand am I?
Kia

23. I am the world's foremost authority on hybrid vehicles. What brand am I?
Tesla

24. The most preferred transmission for the automotive purist. What am I?
Manual

Leather

Skyline gtr(r34)

28. The only Japanese car to win a 24hrs of Le Mans, what make and model am I?
Mazda 787b (I'm guessing)

S20

Bugatti

31. I am considered almost like a religion due to my following. With mods, I'll blow past 1000hp. What am I?
2jz

32. The only brand new vehicle sold in T&T equipped with a factory installed CNG kit. What am I?
Honda City

33. You know I am the first vehicle you would buy if appointed as a MP/Government Minister. What am I?
Mercedes or Land Rover

I'm guessing motor one

35. They say men would not want to be caught driving a certain kind/genre of vehicle. What genre is this?
French/people carrier

nismotrinidappa
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby nismotrinidappa » October 19th, 2020, 7:54 pm

36 peaked car wash ban Renault.. something with electronics shorting out the car wash or the car lol

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » October 19th, 2020, 8:03 pm

28. The only Japanese car to win a 24hrs of Le Mans, what make and model am I? Mazda 787B

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » October 19th, 2020, 8:14 pm

28. Both Mazda and Toyota won Le Mans outright. Mazda did it first though with the 787B.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » October 19th, 2020, 8:16 pm

1. I have a 9000rpm redline and only have 159ft-lbs of torque. What am I? B16B

2. I am usually on a no-post laurel or some old rwd nissan or altezza that is drifted usually after caura or the untimely death of a biker. What tyres do I use? triangle

3. I usually blow pistons and transmission electronics. My headliner sometimes becomes my floor carpeting. What car am I?Sounds like a Folksvagen ?

4. I have 4 throttles and the motor head was designed by a company that makes guitars and pianos. What engine am I? 4AGE/yamaha head

5. I am usually a white or silver sedan who predominantly attracts a$$hole drivers/owners. The intake runs over the head so it's a chore to change spark plus. What am I? dunno, guessing tiida?

6. I am the pickup that carryeth the raj. No other spaceship cometh before me unless through Maska. What am I? Rajlux

8. I am awd, displacing 1.6L but my gold rims and trunk wing makes me fast. What am I? BImpreza TA

9. The epitome of high lift cam switchover engineering. What technology am I? B16A

10. I am a pickup with a truck based engine. What am I? Somethings with Cummins? Ram?

11. I have 4 as part of my name but I'm mostly 2WD. What am I? oooh, beats me

12. I have 1500cc, 8 gears, 3 cylinders, 1 turbo and about the same hp as an old Starlet GT. What am I?8 gears? New focus?

13. Probably one of the best inline 4 cylinder turbocharged engines ever made. I secured many wins on dirt roads. What am I? 4g63t

14. I am in demand where wiper blades are concerned. If it ain't frameless, it ain't me! What am I?michelin

15. No ICE system is complete unless a proper head unit is installed. If it ain't me, your car does not secure proper resale value. What brand am I? Longtime, alpine; now its pioneer NEX

16. I give your car additional hp and torque. I am a brand of oil that promises a full year of protection. What brand am I? Amsoil?

18. I am available with the only coil spring rear suspension in a locally available pickup. What am I?NP300

19. I am small, carry 1400cc, 6 gears and 1 turbo but I'll blow past a 316i and C180. What am I? Golf?

20. Usually purchased by the GORTT. I am not readily affordable to john public but you see me rolling around aimlessly on a daily basis carrying people back and forth. What am I? beats me

21. A popular Sega game includes my name. What am I? Hyundai Genesis

22. I am a value brand. High feature content, reasonably priced but garbage after 5 years (if the electronics last so long). The dealer is another nightmare and I'm usually pressure to sell. What brand am I? Audi or Volks

23. I am the world's foremost authority on hybrid vehicles. What brand am I? Toyota, because prius

24. The most preferred transmission for the automotive purist. What am I? manual

25. If it ain't Connolly or Alcantara, it's got to be?Some kinda cowhide

26. I am a made up tyre brand for the first Fast and Furious movie. What brand am I?Dunno

27. I am a sports car derived from an Asian brand. My display screen menu and UI got inspiration from a popular video game. What car am I? beats me?

28. The only Japanese car to win a 24hrs of Le Mans, what make and model am I?787b

29. Quite possibly the world's best sounding, best balanced, high revving, naturally aspirated in-line 6. What am I? It's some BMW engine, but I'll say a built L28 with triple draughts

30. I recently did a quarter mile drag race timed at 10.1s, making me the fastest production sports car ever on carwow uk. What am I? no clue, might be a hypercar or one of those teslas

31. I am considered almost like a religion due to my following. With mods, I'll blow past 1000hp. What am I? R34 or JZA80

32. The only brand new vehicle sold in T&T equipped with a factory installed CNG kit. What am I? City

33. You know I am the first vehicle you would buy if appointed as a MP/Government Minister. What am I?prado

34. I am an insurance company based in T&T where I was coined as "bonx and loss", who am I today?bankers?

35. They say men would not want to be caught driving a certain kind/genre of vehicle. What genre is this?vw beetle, 2000s edition

36. I am a brand of car not permitted at Peake's car wash in the earlies. What brand was I?no clue

37. Since there is no rush, do take note that I'll exercise my civic duty to travel in one accord at least 6 times a year. ?

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » October 19th, 2020, 8:48 pm

26. Mashimoto ZX

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » October 19th, 2020, 8:52 pm

Lol guys you all did really great!

Gladiator,

You got the following wrong:
1, 3, 9 somewhat, you named the car but it’s the engine, 10, 12 which version?, 15, 16 :lol: , 18, 19 but I’ll accept your answer, 22, 23, 25, 28, 31 but I’ll accept your answer, 33 but I’ll accept your answer, 36.

Smash,

1. But I will accept your answer, 3 but I’ll accept your answer, 4 you have the idea but no, 7. No but I’ll accept the answer, 10, 12 which one?, 15 but I’ll accept your answer, 16. But I’ll accept your answer, 18. Yes but which grade?, 19. I’ll accept your answer, 20, 22, 24 lol, 25, 28, 29 no but I’ll accept your answer, 31 no but I’ll accept your answer, 33 no but I’ll accept your answer

Dave,

Yes 4 is Yamaha but which engine specifically was I referring to?

RS,

2. But I’ll accept your answer, 3. Lol I’ll accept your answe, 4 you have the idea but no, 12 lol, 18 but which grade?, 19 no but I’ll accept your answer, 22 no but I’ll accept your answer, 24 lol, 25, 29, 30, 35

3S-GE is what I think you’re referring to but afaik, those were single throttle 16V with DVVTi not 4 throttle.

SupraGT4,

It’s both silver and black top that came 4 throttle.

Kamakazi,

2. True but not the answer I’m looking for, 5 lol, 6, 12 will accept your answer, 14 what was that lol, 16, 18 which grade, 19 no but I’ll accept your answer, 23, 25 what type?, 27, 29 completely 4got about this. It’s compelling but no, 30, 31 yup but in which car?, 33 no but I’ll accept your answer, 35

Nismotrinidappa,

Correct, thanks for the info, that part I did not know.

Antlid,

Correct

Rory,

Affirmative. I should have rephrased it as, “Which was the first....”

Vexx dog,

1. Good try, 2 no but I’ll accept, 9. Yes but the technology is?, 10 I should have specified for T&T, 11, 12, 18 which grade?, 19, 21 good answer here but Genesis is a console not a game, 25 lol, 29 first part correct partially, 30, 33, 34 but you correct as they are considered a “B&L” also, 35 lol

K74t,

Ding ding ding :lol:

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » October 19th, 2020, 8:55 pm

29. 1JZ

31. Supra

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » October 19th, 2020, 8:56 pm

feels like 2010 again.

moarrrr!

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » October 19th, 2020, 9:06 pm

Updated:

The Answers are:

Answers:

1. Mazda RX-8
2. Sailun Atrezzo
3. Volkswagen Jetta
4. Toyota 4A-GE 20V
5. Nissan Tiida
6. Toyota Hilux Vigo Champ
7. Pyramid
8. Subaru Impreza TS
9. VTEC
10. Isuzu D-Max
11. Toyota RAV4
12 . BMW 318i/218i/118i
13. Mitsubishi 4G63T
14. Michelin Stealth
15. Pioneer
16. Amsoil Signature Series
17. K&N
18. Nissan NP300 Frontier LE
19. Suzuki Swift Sport 1.4T
20. Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
21. Chevrolet Sonic
22. Kia
23. Toyota
24. 6-speed manual
25. Nappa
26. Mashimoto ZX
27. Nissan GTR R35
28. Mazda 787B
29. BMW S54B32 (from the E46 M3)
30. Porsche 911 Turbo S (992)
31. Toyota Supra (A80)
32. Honda City CNG
33. Porsche Cayenne
34. Motor One
35. Minivan
36. Renault
Toyota Rush
Nissan Note
Honda Civic
Honda Accord
Mazda 6
Kia Soul
Chevrolet Spark
Datsun Cross
Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
Last edited by agent007 on October 19th, 2020, 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » October 19th, 2020, 10:14 pm

This was a gr8 thread.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » October 19th, 2020, 10:45 pm

you should convert this into one of those quiz type things, it's hella cool

limegreen
3NE 2NR for life

Postby limegreen » October 20th, 2020, 7:46 am

i learned quite a few things here lol

kamakazi
punchin NOS

Postby kamakazi » October 20th, 2020, 3:20 pm

For number 31, 2jz in any car that it came in. Difference in the block is minimal between ge and gte (no oil jets below piston in one). That is what I learned on the internet.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 20th, 2020, 6:52 pm

kamakazi wrote:For number 31, 2jz in any car that it came in. Difference in the block is minimal between ge and gte (no oil jets below piston in one). That is what I learned on the internet.

e-bonx for online classes and no real world experience with this :lol:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”