pugboy
TunerGod

Re: Sou Sou Investment ?

Postby pugboy » November 13th, 2020, 7:14 pm

and doh forget all who lorse in clico

88sins wrote:
pugboy wrote:they have a point eh

ppl saying yuh go lose yuh dollars with dss
but everybody lorsing bad with the so called bonafide stock market shares yet authorities not saying anything lol

Glad you noticed.

Devourment
Trinituner Peong

Postby Devourment » November 13th, 2020, 7:59 pm

88sins wrote:

but everybody lorsing bad with the so called bonafide stock market shares yet authorities not saying anything lol

Glad you noticed.

Again these investment firms have lots of regulations to adhere too and approvals to go through. They also sign a contract with you explaining this so you're aware of the market volatility.

You're technically losing money over the value of stocks you bought, but you still own them hence the non robbery aspect.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 13th, 2020, 9:17 pm

regulations only good if they are enforced
clico did not submit company financials to centra bank for many years and the governor did squat

don’t forget when govt gave them taxpayer bailout money(14b) the smart men paid themselves bonuses the next day with the bailout money

who is the bigger bandits between them vs dss?

Devourment wrote:
88sins wrote:

Glad you noticed.

Again these investment firms have lots of regulations to adhere too and approvals to go through. They also sign a contract with you explaining this so you're aware of the market volatility.

You're technically losing money over the value of stocks you bought, but you still own them hence the non robbery aspect.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » November 13th, 2020, 9:39 pm

men comparing DSS to Clico now.....lolz

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » November 13th, 2020, 10:32 pm

bugtheclub wrote:invested 8000 got bacc 27000 2 mnth it wurks ulosers ...... set 4 rest of d yr. eazy billlss dat sum of u cant eva see so mind odder ppl biznes and cry demm down. haa

cool, now you can use some of that 27k for your SEA English lessons.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 13th, 2020, 10:36 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:men comparing DSS to Clico now.....lolz

Biggest Sou Sou ever and no cancer reports and no jail :lol:

The EPA was the biggest :roll:

Kinda like the Jonas Brothers :lol:

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 14th, 2020, 12:03 am

bugtheclub wrote:invested 8000 got bacc 27000 2 mnth it wurks ulosers ...... set 4 rest of d yr. eazy billlss dat sum of u cant eva see so mind odder ppl biznes and cry demm down. haa

Hello bugtheclub,

What will you do for work when the SouSou crashes bro?

Hwells
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Hwells » November 14th, 2020, 12:19 am

MaxPower wrote:

Hello bugtheclub,

What will you do for work when the SouSou crashes bro?

thief for the next sou sou? i doubt men going an plant garden or 'wuk' for a 4k/month government work after getting big sou sou cash

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 14th, 2020, 2:20 am

bugtheclub wrote:hello max i wud shuv my venez cuck down ur throat so u can smell n taste ur own asssrenk from las nite.
u always pay a 50 fuh dat. u forget wen u suk pric by d snocone stand n pay ringaboi ah 200 fuh rippin up ur bamceehole wid d pak of snocone cup dat nite. wishin u best of luck gouti raperman.

Lol

You sounding really duncey and lacking basic training.

As a fellow tuner mentioned, learn proper English young man.

You are an illiterate and uneducated sufferer who thinks “chooking” this temporary phased sousou gives you reason not to work.

You and all the other losers have no value for etiquette.

Mark my words young man, you will fail.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 14th, 2020, 2:53 am

Dohplaydat wrote:

cool, now you can use some of that 27k for your SEA English lessons.

And diapers :D

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 14th, 2020, 8:12 am

Son, you fo realize that you bragging about a small sum of money that you now get after waiting for 2 months for the first and probably last time, when it have men in here that does make more than that in a week, every week of the year right?

You just show the whole of tuner that you are a sufferer that accustomed to ketchin yuh arse, because you feel 27K is more money than they would see. TBH, it looks like YOU never thought you'd ever see that kinda money in your lifetime.

I just saying.

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » November 14th, 2020, 8:38 am

ah like how the thread balancing off. Everybody bad talking this online sousou kakaholery, one brave Koonoomoonoo join two days ago to defend it. Ah like Tuner

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 14th, 2020, 9:01 am

88sins wrote:

Son, you fo realize that you bragging about a small sum of money that you now get after waiting for 2 months for the first and probably last time, when it have men in here that does make more than that in a week, every week of the year right?

You just show the whole of tuner that you are a sufferer that accustomed to ketchin yuh arse, because you feel 27K is more money than they would see. TBH, it looks like YOU never thought you'd ever see that kinda money in your lifetime.

I just saying.

Easy on the noob deh sins :lol:

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » November 14th, 2020, 9:34 am

Made that and more in minutes for months when concrete pouring good lol,and even on regular days with regular business,perspective is everything,but yeah he has it bad,rel dotish people defending that dead end scheme,I think they're complicit.. its all a smoke screen,when you have defenders among accusers you're still strong,so common sense isn't a factor to them,its just a premeditated hustle..dey have belly too bad,and the others just dotish have no knowledge about money and easily satisfied with a small change,man say he good for the year yinno !! So you know what you dealing with..

88sins wrote:

I just saying.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 14th, 2020, 10:39 am

bugtheclub wrote:more dan u.. next wk 150000 returnn..... put bavk 27 an add 3 more.........
sum bigshotz in hre make plenty more,drive fancy benz n stuf buh most u lozers never see bills like dat.... sum of u mine rabbits to fukk an odders milk venez cuck for cash in a parlar....... most f u here canmt pull dem gggs so bad talk good ppl out dere. hhaaaaa losseeers

:lol: Why all this angst and butt hurt son? Yuh on yuh period or sumn?
When compared to plenty ppl on tuner, that small change you now handling is exactly just that, small change. It have people that spend that and more on recreation and events for a weekend.

When you reach the level of the banks start calling you weekly and practically begging you to take $1M+ 100% unsecured loan facilities at 3%, and you figure out a way to make a coherent post as well, then somebody might take you seriously.
Till then all your posts about your chicken feed $$$ good for on tuner is a laugh.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 14th, 2020, 11:22 am

Hoss^ first thing you should do with yuh scrumbs is to go learn english...reading writing speaking

Hwells
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Hwells » November 14th, 2020, 11:25 am

bugtheclub wrote:who r dem odder ppl? dey not here..... dey makin big$$$$$ nut mining ppl biz.....u here bullin rabbit n sayin banks callin u for 1mmil a wekk wid all kind of fake number from ur ass.. who u foolin.... u liivin in a duck pen annd bad talkin ppl out dere who tryin to maake a dollar. dem ppl makin big moneyz dont care wat u tink. iz not u. bigshotazz who mak dem bill$$$$ gud hustle. dey dont study u hre, u iz shitt to dem.

thanks for the daily entertainment troll

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » November 14th, 2020, 11:38 am

It have taxi drivers making that 27k in a month. Glad you got your return on your investment, use it well as you said that's a few bills covered, if it crashes at least you can look back and say you used it well. Good luck

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 14th, 2020, 12:54 pm

88sins wrote:

I just saying.

Lmao

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 14th, 2020, 1:17 pm

Bugtheclub loves Jordans

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 14th, 2020, 2:55 pm

bugtheclub wrote:i nvr buy d brands shoes lik dat.. when 150000 cum tru next wk will buy a car dat iz why i sign up here for classifeds used carzz.... buh u luv venez cuck down yur throat max an u giv dem venez free pack juice fuh hard bull in ur battam so u cud screem down de parlar n den succ more cuck max d venezboibuller...... u fameous 4dat.

Hey dunceyclub,

When the SouSou crash, how you gonna maintain that Tiida?

Who will pay the insurance?

Admin?

You like a neverseecomesee with your petty SouSou cash.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 14th, 2020, 3:01 pm

bugtheclub wrote:who r dem odder ppl? dey not here..... dey makin big$$$$$ nut mining ppl biz.....u here bullin rabbit n sayin banks callin u for 1mmil a wekk wid all kind of fake number from ur ass.. who u foolin.... u liivin in a duck pen annd bad talkin ppl out dere who tryin to maake a dollar. dem ppl makin big moneyz dont care wat u tink. iz not u. bigshotazz who mak dem bill$$$$ gud hustle. dey dont study u hre, u iz shitt to dem.

So, if I iz shitt to dem, and I pretty sure I got more $$ & other assets than you, what does that make you with the lil chicken feed change you so proud about?
When you could buy a 2 storey house on 10000 sf of land with CASH, like I did in my early 30's, then talk. Till then, all that loose bamsee frottage and jockin yuh lil piggy with your mouth you doing really eh saying nuttn.
Anywho...

Don't really matter what you think/feel/post, me eh mad at u. I go keep pulling in my little weekly $XXX00 income as usual, regardless of your ravings.
Laterz brokeass thousandaire :lol:

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 14th, 2020, 3:18 pm

bugtheclub wrote:hello max venezbullaboi i will wrk taxi register car with lisense office 4 taxi n pay insurance every yr, gunna hv enuff to cover 1styr n work it payments every yr........ lookking mabe for nissan teena.....maybe blubrd....... buh howu only mineing my biz like a bullaboi doh n u not sayin dat u fucc venezboi not tru????
max de venezcucksqueezer liek u want to cum succc my pricc now becuz i can buy a taxi, fuccbullaboimax mineing odder ppl bizness. u givin me d money???> iz ur money?????

So your luver prisoner officer give you FREE internet today ?

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » November 14th, 2020, 3:19 pm

bugtheclub wrote:i nvr buy d brands shoes lik dat.. when 150000 cum tru next wk will buy a car dat iz why i sign up here for classifeds used carzz.... buh u luv venez cuck down yur throat max an u giv dem venez free pack juice fuh hard bull in ur battam so u cud screem down de parlar n den succ more cuck max d venezboibuller...... u fameous 4dat.

Typical dumbasrse with no common sense...150k to buy something that depreciates...why not a piece of land?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 14th, 2020, 3:21 pm

bugtheclub wrote:hello max venezbullaboi i will wrk taxi register car with lisense office 4 taxi n pay insurance every yr, gunna hv enuff to cover 1styr n work it payments every yr........ lookking mabe for nissan teena.....maybe blubrd....... buh howu only mineing my biz like a bullaboi doh n u not sayin dat u fucc venezboi not tru????
max de venezcucksqueezer liek u want to cum succc my pricc now becuz i can buy a taxi, fuccbullaboimax mineing odder ppl bizness. u givin me d money???> iz ur money?????

Dunceyclub,

Instead of joining a sufferer souou to pull bull, invest in some education.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 14th, 2020, 3:30 pm

MaxPower wrote:

Dunceyclub,

$27,000 is good $$$ :lol:

408-4221 you can contact - He sending shout outs :lol:

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 14th, 2020, 3:39 pm

bugtheclub wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Dunceyclub,

hola max jalabolas. Te voy a meter el güevo ya mismo tus es güebón y se está hacienda la paja. No me hagas arrechar. Por pendejo,
no debiste creer lo que te dijo tu supuesto amigo. Singué con una chica divina es madre es demasiado puta, jajajajaja ...... ¡pareces marico!

Rico :lol:

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 14th, 2020, 4:59 pm

bugtheclub wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:

Typical dumbasrse with no common sense... :lol: 150k to buy something that depreciates...why not a piece of land?

hw buying land making me mor money? hw dat feeding me? how much land 150000 will buy? 3 sq foot n plant 2 tomoato? i dont live bush lik u ok wid gouti n snnek. u take land n shuv it up ur ass to feed ur kidz? y u care wat i do wid my $$$$ who ask u for diz advise? jackasss fucccboi.....

Short answer-because it's an idiot. And when idiocy is bliss tis folly to be wise.
Dat not on dat kinda folly.

So nobody eh notice it busy counting egg in fowl bottom? It only have $27k so far and hoping to get 150k.

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » November 14th, 2020, 5:48 pm

Y’all arguing with a troll?
Dawgie don’t study dem fellas. They jealous of your payout ... buy your ride and live yuh life ..YOLO

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 14th, 2020, 6:53 pm

bugtheclub wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:

Typical dumbasrse with no common sense...150k to buy something that depreciates...why not a piece of land?

hw buying land making me mor money? hw dat feeding me? how much land 150000 will buy? 3 sq foot n plant 2 tomoato? i dont live bush lik u ok wid gouti n snnek. u take land n shuv it up ur ass to feed ur kidz? y u care wat i do wid my $$$$ who ask u for diz advise? jackasss fucccboi.....

:D Rico

Reek Man getting real cuss off .. and on Night of Lights - Bad omen :oops:

Again :lol:

So what Sou Sou make you all this dulce tax free dinero ?

Dime hermano :D

Nuestro secreto :angel:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”