Sou Sou Investment ?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

teems1
punchin NOS

Re: Sou Sou Investment ?

Postby teems1 » October 29th, 2020, 2:52 pm

Biggs3ne wrote:
Redman wrote:Allyuh figure out how DSS and others Generate their returns??

Why don't you? You seem very interested. :drinking: :drinking:

You would expect someone to be interested when being asked to join.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » October 29th, 2020, 5:57 pm

Biggs3ne wrote:
I'm not even in IML buddy, all I am saying is stop talking about what you know nothing of.

Why are you responding to my response on someone else's comment if you really don't care? :drinking: :drinking:

Ok, you win. IML and everything else that is not a 9-5 is real sheit, a scam a pyramid.

This is only a Forum to ole Talk and Talk sheit so don't confuse me with the many others on here who get emotional real quickly.

Now, over to you :popcorn: :drinking:

Says the boy that's acting emotional about something he's not involved in.
Now, you say that you not in IML, so it safe to say you eh have a clue about what you talking about either, because you possess no better insights into their operations than what is already widely available for anyone else to use to come to their own conclusions.

Yuh need to start taking your own advice sparky.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » October 29th, 2020, 6:51 pm

https://newsday.co.tt/2020/10/29/gofund ... NAGhvc7Unw

FOUNDER of the Drugs Sou-Sou (DSS) scheme Kerron Clarke confirmed on Thursday afternoon that a GoFundMe was started to raise funds to help him pay his legal fees.

A photo of the request was shared on social media on Thursday along with a link to the page. Clarke is hoping to raise US$100,000.

In a text exchange with Newsday Clarke said: "Yes it is legit. Yes, because at the (end of the day) I personally have no money to pay legal fees."

Clarke is represented by a group of attorneys led by Senior Counsel Sophia Chote. When asked about the impact his GoFundMe will have on the confidence of investors and potential investors in his endeavour, Clarke gave no response.

He also did not respond when asked why not use some of the money he would have received from investors to fight his legal battles. His request for funding was the butt of social media jokes with many questioning both the audacity of it and the reason behind those who donated. As of 5 pm Thursday, the GoFundMe account had raised US$4,085.
Attachments
DSS.jpg

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » October 29th, 2020, 6:54 pm

Biggstreeknee go handle da scene.

#greatisthedss

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » October 29th, 2020, 6:57 pm

buhwiddyphuk? :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » October 29th, 2020, 7:37 pm

eliteauto wrote:https://newsday.co.tt/2020/10/29/gofundme-for-dss-legal-fees/?fbclid=IwAR0MuCcyNUX3NZ550rkfHanwWfnG6Rm_GBKFXLyVZIVO4Nqv3NAGhvc7Unw

FOUNDER of the Drugs Sou-Sou (DSS) scheme Kerron Clarke confirmed on Thursday afternoon that a GoFundMe was started to raise funds to help him pay his legal fees.

A photo of the request was shared on social media on Thursday along with a link to the page. Clarke is hoping to raise US$100,000.

In a text exchange with Newsday Clarke said: "Yes it is legit. Yes, because at the (end of the day) I personally have no money to pay legal fees."

Clarke is represented by a group of attorneys led by Senior Counsel Sophia Chote. When asked about the impact his GoFundMe will have on the confidence of investors and potential investors in his endeavour, Clarke gave no response.

He also did not respond when asked why not use some of the money he would have received from investors to fight his legal battles. His request for funding was the butt of social media jokes with many questioning both the audacity of it and the reason behind those who donated. As of 5 pm Thursday, the GoFundMe account had raised US$4,085.

LOLz they go teif that money too, at least they wasn't promising a return on the gofundme donations

hustla_ambition101
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hustla_ambition101 » October 29th, 2020, 7:41 pm

gofundme shut down.....

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » October 29th, 2020, 8:55 pm

Reports that biggstreeknee handled de scene.

#greatisthedss

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » October 29th, 2020, 9:18 pm

K74T wrote:Reports that biggstreeknee handled de scene.

#greatisthedss

allyuh like real sh!t eh :lol:

Biggs3ne
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Biggs3ne » October 30th, 2020, 8:34 am

88sins wrote:
Biggs3ne wrote:
I'm not even in IML buddy, all I am saying is stop talking about what you know nothing of.

Why are you responding to my response on someone else's comment if you really don't care? :drinking: :drinking:

Ok, you win. IML and everything else that is not a 9-5 is real sheit, a scam a pyramid.

This is only a Forum to ole Talk and Talk sheit so don't confuse me with the many others on here who get emotional real quickly.

Now, you say that you not in IML, so it safe to say you eh have a clue about what you talking about either, because you possess no better insights into their operations than what is already widely available for anyone else to use to come to their own conclusions.

i don't need to be involved in IML to know how it works buddy. You are the clueless one and will continue to remain clueless for the rest of your natural life.

I'd love to talk sheit whole day back and forth with you but I got to go handle the scene for DSS today.....hahahahah

And remember, all you need to do to talk sheit on tuner is create an account. lmao

:drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

Have a great weekend guys

Cheers!!

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » October 30th, 2020, 8:48 am

Biggs3ne wrote:
88sins wrote:
Biggs3ne wrote:

i don't need to be involved in IML to know how it works buddy. You are the clueless one and will continue to remain clueless for the rest of your natural life.

I'd love to talk sheit whole day back and forth with you but I got to go handle the scene for DSS today.....hahahahah

And remember, all you need to do to talk sheit on tuner is create an account. lmao

Cheers!!

ok, lemme tell yuh inna way yuh go unnastan

hush yuh skunt :lol:

Biggs3ne
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Biggs3ne » October 30th, 2020, 9:17 am

88sins wrote:
Biggs3ne wrote:
88sins wrote:
Biggs3ne wrote:

Cheers!!

ok, lemme tell yuh inna way yuh go unnastan

hush yuh skunt :lol:

Thank you my good man. I will do so when I convince you to join IML.

So you should know what that means....hahahahahah

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » October 30th, 2020, 10:02 am

good luck wit dat
meanwhile, I going to collect meh lil 5 digits worth for this week today.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » October 30th, 2020, 5:21 pm

I don't know if to laugh or cry.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » October 30th, 2020, 7:06 pm

PNM is the very definition of anti-black. I guess you have to read a history book, maybe buy one online.
But wait, can't because extra taxes on computers, extra taxes to even purchase one online. Poor people can't further access those technologies that the UNC helped them to overcome. The PNM even started taxing text books, copy books and writing paper in 2016.

Just a little more proof that PNM ensures that illiteracy must endure. If you're poor and illiterate, you can't question or even know what the government is really doing to you eh? Just learn to dance instead, left foot, right foot.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 30th, 2020, 7:32 pm

bluefete wrote:I don't know if to laugh or cry.

Lol,

In the end, the little black boy will be no where to be found and the 1% will still be standing.

Case closed.

ScHoolboySoloQ
Trinituner Peong

Postby ScHoolboySoloQ » October 30th, 2020, 9:41 pm

Biggs3ne wrote:
ScHoolboySoloQ wrote:
Biggs3ne wrote:
daxt0r wrote:^^
lolz da must be d close down plan, say police teef d money have to close up shop, cool 20-80 (or more- based on media reports) millions pocketed, takin candy from ah baby.

“Why am I being targeted? What am I doing wrong? That is the major question I am asking,” Clarke said.
https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... ee043.html

dis man could wok IML yes, d man say he ent doin nothing wrong, well boy mathematically it have no way money could grow at that rate or even provide returns for 100% of the folks, but then again these chupidness like maths, facts and interest rates doh bother the type of ppl that invest in these type of things. For dem is 'd police to wikid' or 'we want financial freedom' or 'fighting down a poor black man'.

Boy me eh go lie "financial freedom" is like a dog whistle for dummies cuz all dem scammers from IML to DSS to Origami to every pyramid under the sun uses it to draw in ppl.

Stop talking sheit about IML you don't know buddy.

You sound very stupid and ignorant to me with your bottled up and limited thinking

You are like the many people wanting these opportunities to fail because you are too brainwashed by mainstream to think outside the box and break free from a system designed and programmed to limit you in life.

So when the guy bought his Mercedez last month, only one in trini, you probably said he in drugs or got some type of inheritance.

I can go on and on but that is not my business and people like you are just energy drainers

Sounds to me like you are one of those that listen to those positive affirmations, believing you're a special gem in the universe. I've been there done that.

You know what that man do to get that Mercedez?

You need to understand that in life, there's always a trade off.

Yes, do you? I can tell you it certainly aint a 9-5 and surely wasn't drugs.

I am a special gem in the eyes of God buddy. So your opinion of me doesn't really matter.
I haven't listened to positive affirmations in a minute.
Think amma do that right now.

Good Looking out buddy.

Cheers,

You living in a dream world.
Whatever makes you sleep at night.
One day you have to come back to reality.

Cheers.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 30th, 2020, 11:21 pm

All them big fancy investigators and no charges yet? How they proving laundering? Where the ponzi scheme laws for t&t? All they could do is keep seizing the $ as a deterent

Preeze could sue the state and fck them royally if he is advised properly

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » October 30th, 2020, 11:59 pm

^^

No charges BUT they take the $$$ ?

Chote will surely fix this soon :D :D

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » October 31st, 2020, 9:12 am

20201031_091148.jpeg

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » October 31st, 2020, 9:36 am

Wonder if I could jumpstart the organo gold scam again boi...

Brb

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » October 31st, 2020, 9:43 am

You just have to change the worthless product. You can use "covid vitamins" these days. Hire a PR firm to make up a lot of nonsense ads and medical conspiracy to start media rolling. Then hold the meetings at Hyatt. Rent a limo so they can see you leave in it. Don't forget the pyramid shape that you're aiming for.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » October 31st, 2020, 9:45 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme#Notable_recent_cases

"The Airplane Game scheme resurfaced in 2020 as a savings club by the name of the Blessing Loom, Blessing Circle, Sending Flower, Gifting Flower, and so on. It is also misrepresented as a Sou-Sou, a legitimate savings club model where the number of people paying into the pot is fixed and each person gets a payout on regular basis. This is distinct from the pyramid scheme variation making use of the hierarchical flower model, where new members are continually recruited into the group by people at the edges of the flower. This re-imagining of the old Airplane/8-ball model is making a resurgence on social media platforms such as Instagram and Zoom."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airplane_game

The airplane game, also known as the Plane Game, was a style of pyramid scheme in the 1980s first active in North America and then in Western Europe.

The common version of the system involved joining an "airplane" by paying a "pilot" to become one of eight "passengers". Passengers started at the fourth step from being paid. Already on the airplane were four "flight attendants" who were a step ahead, and two "co-pilots" next in line behind the pilot. Once a pilot collected $12,000 from passengers to retire, the group split into two "airplanes", with each co-pilot becoming the pilot of the new airplane, taking half the participants and promoting everyone a level. Bringing in new passengers sped up everyone's progression towards retiring as a pilot. However, the structure of the scheme results in a participant losing the entire payment unless 14 new participants join.

The scheme had spread from New York to Texas to California then South Florida by early 1987, with police raiding meetings in all four states, and reports of more airplane schemes operating in Dallas. In Dade County, Florida, at least one recruiting session was reported with 1,000 attendees. Though common versions at the time required passengers to pay $1,500 to receive $12,000 as a pilot, some airplanes were being run with $5,000 passengers and a $40,000 pilot payout.

The scheme has also gone by the names Concorde and Golden Galaxy with similar names for the steps. Cash Club, Victoria operated in the same way but with different amounts and the steps renamed to "club member", "committee member", "vice-president", and "president". "Krona Klub" was a similar scheme with more complex payout rules, as was a so-called game variously called "Cosmic Adventure", "Flying Saucer", or "Flying Starship".

The scheme resurfaced in 2020, conducted over Instagram and other social media platforms, going by a variety of names including Loom Game and Wheel.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » October 31st, 2020, 10:15 am

[quote="maj. tom"]You just have to change the worthless product. You can use "covid vitamins" these days. Hire a PR firm to make up a lot of nonsense ads and medical conspiracy to start media rolling. Then hold the meetings at Hyatt. Rent a limo so they can see you leave in it. Don't forget the pyramid shape that you're aiming for.[/quote

Please dont forget the shiny suites, gold pinky ring and a mark on the left side for the meeleyaaanair pics.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » October 31st, 2020, 10:28 am

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » October 31st, 2020, 10:34 am

Jesus multiplied 5 loaves and 2 fish to feed 5000. This was a miracle.

DSS multiplying dollars, so I assume Jesus come back to bless up the trini people dem, so it's miracleconomics.

rebound
Riding on 17's

Postby rebound » October 31st, 2020, 10:54 am

VexXx Dogg wrote:

DSS multiplying dollars, so I assume Jesus come back to bless up the trini people dem, so it's miracleconomics.
Nah nobody want to figure out that, the "they fighting down d black man" and "d guavament too wicked" narrative is much more fun and is better news to sell.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » October 31st, 2020, 11:30 am

Should I use sunglasses or rock the squit look with the detour suit?
maj. tom wrote:You just have to change the worthless product. You can use "covid vitamins" these days. Hire a PR firm to make up a lot of nonsense ads and medical conspiracy to start media rolling. Then hold the meetings at Hyatt. Rent a limo so they can see you leave in it. Don't forget the pyramid shape that you're aiming for.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » October 31st, 2020, 12:19 pm

rebound wrote:
VexXx Dogg wrote:

Nah nobody want to figure out that, the "they fighting down d black man" and "d guavament too wicked" narrative is much more fun and is better news to sell.

This is a concerted effort to keep things brewing-

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » November 1st, 2020, 7:27 am

lolz at the fools money who get tie up, dey too damn chupid.
Somebody should come up with a hybrid DSS/IML scam, like distribute useless covid vitamin tablets and grow your money 10x, gain financial freedom or smth.
I admit my brain cya tink up d scam ting good, i iz more of a smart man lol, thank god for the day wok huh.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”