Forums

Vehicles you should not race...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Re: Vehicles you should not race...

Postby Dave » October 3rd, 2020, 6:37 am

Uninspiring transmissions make alot of those HP numbers seem irrelevant.
Take a throw back, if many of those meet up a well tuned L28 with as simple as a 32/36 downdraft, crapaud smoke their pipe all day long.

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » October 3rd, 2020, 8:06 am

nervewrecker wrote:
The corolla men is a next set like the tiida men.

Don't forget some them aqua warriors

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » October 3rd, 2020, 8:46 am

Calling out them H taxi men with them voxy (running on the highway) that have gas for brains and as if they have turbo attached to their brain to.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » October 3rd, 2020, 8:47 am

Raj lux men didnt get no love

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » October 3rd, 2020, 8:49 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Raj lux men didnt get no love
The women to

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » October 3rd, 2020, 9:41 am

The Aqua L is the lowest grade you can buy. It doesn't matter what grade you purchase, all comes with the INZ-FXE engine paired with the electric motor. Combined hp is 99.

Aqua already so light, if anyone in a typical 1.5 Corolla/Civic/Tiida/Sunny/Wingroad/Lancer/Mazda3 would like to challenge such a hybrid in a 0-100kmph stop light sprint, that tiny little hybrid will surprise you (Suzuki Ciaz people, take note that your indian made car has 91hp). You want to feel good? Race a Yaris or a Latio.

Another car especially Tiida/Wingroad men, you should not go around is a Note DIG-S. Its supercharged and it's a featherweight so do the math.

Further, those new model 2016-present Chevy Sparks....these lil suckers are even lighter than an Aqua cause its dimensionally smaller and it not toting any battery pack or EM. It produces 98hp from a 1.4 IIRC. So before you apply a stop light sprint on his tail with yuh Nismo GTR stickered Wingroad, know this, you will get licks.

Audi A4 1.8T people. Please understand something, you drive a VW product. Quality control is not VAGs forte (it never was and never will be). So for the older ones who still pumping them, I am willing to bet that most aged A4s aren't in tip top shape mechanically because something always go wrong. That said, your hp and torque numbers are affected with time. You don't gain it as the car ages, you lose ponies guys.

Next time you see a Cerato Koup, Elantra (some are manual with 2.0) or a Lancer GT behind yuh tail, before you decide to go WOT, make sure things straight first. Because to overhaul that engine due to blown pistons might cost more than the vehicle is worth.

Mercedes Benz C180 Kompressor peeps, see exact comments above for that A4.

A note for Honda people in general. Understand some basics between what is variable valve timing, what is valve lift, what is switch over point, what is the purpose and difference between SOHC and DOHC etc. i-VTEC is not VTEC. No where close to being the latter.

So Civic men, R16A and R18A people, a B16A in an EK or EG will manhandle you badly. Accord R20 owners, lol, especially the black one from Arima. Dude, an Accent 1.6 will cut yuh tail. Relax ok. You don't drive a type r.

Now for the Mitsubishi people. The diamond lovers. Lancer EX, the CY chassis. GLX and GLS owners. Chances are your engine is either 4A91 or 4A92. Yes the plastic engine cover says MIVEC but please people, just google that this system is nothing close to the 4G92 DOHC MIVEC found in a roro CK4. Do you want me to help you target some cars to make you all feel good? Feel free to target the older Chevy Cruze LS 1.6, Skoda Octavia 1.6, any Y12 Wingroad and any 5A-FE equipped toyota like a AE110 and L-touring etc. Outside of that just humble yuhself.

Now, as I mentioned older Toyotas..roro people, an AE111 from TTTL or imported used from Singapore has a 4A-FE engine in it. Please don't take GG out of your thoughts and feel your QG15 or HR15 with disposable Renault engineering can come remotely close to beating them.

Lastly, these next 2 cars aren't that fast but with the sea of variables mentioned above (Tiida et al.) There are 2 additional vehicles that require some explaining and that is the Accent 1.6 and the Sonic 1.6. 2 featherweights with 1600 engines that actually put out acceptable numbers.

Please, don't wild them up. Consider something here, you take an Elantra engine and put it in a lighter chassis, what is the end result? Improved power to weight, not so? So as much as you remember those 1.5 failures of the 90s, these new 1.6 Accents will open up a can of whooparse on your typical roro Nissan B this and N that going and coming!

Know your ride and know your opponent before you go breaking the road traffic regulations.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » October 3rd, 2020, 9:52 am

Can't sleep on them P car Cube.
Got a lift with one that had a flashing engine light and made it up the highway like he was setting a landspeed record.

dredman1
Riding on 18's

Postby dredman1 » October 3rd, 2020, 10:05 am

agent007 wrote:The Aqua L is the lowest grade you can buy. It doesn't matter what grade you purchase, all comes with the INZ-FXE engine paired with the electric motor. Combined hp is 99.

Aqua already so light, if anyone in a typical 1.5 Corolla/Civic/Tiida/Sunny/Wingroad/Lancer/Mazda3 would like to challenge such a hybrid in a 0-100kmph stop light sprint, that tiny little hybrid will surprise you (Suzuki Ciaz people, take note that your indian made car has 91hp). You want to feel good? Race a Yaris or a Latio.

Another car especially Tiida/Wingroad men, you should not go around is a Note DIG-S. Its supercharged and it's a featherweight so do the math.

Further, those new model 2016-present Chevy Sparks....these lil suckers are even lighter than an Aqua cause its dimensionally smaller and it not toting any battery pack or EM. It produces 98hp from a 1.4 IIRC. So before you apply a stop light sprint on his tail with yuh Nismo GTR stickered Wingroad, know this, you will get licks.

Audi A4 1.8T people. Please understand something, you drive a VW product. Quality control is not VAGs forte (it never was and never will be). So for the older ones who still pumping them, I am willing to bet that most aged A4s aren't in tip top shape mechanically because something always go wrong. That said, your hp and torque numbers are affected with time. You don't gain it as the car ages, you lose ponies guys.

Next time you see a Cerato Koup, Elantra (some are manual with 2.0) or a Lancer GT behind yuh tail, before you decide to go WOT, make sure things straight first. Because to overhaul that engine due to blown pistons might cost more than the vehicle is worth.

Mercedes Benz C180 Kompressor peeps, see exact comments above for that A4.

A note for Honda people in general. Understand some basics between what is variable valve timing, what is valve lift, what is switch over point, what is the purpose and difference between SOHC and DOHC etc. i-VTEC is not VTEC. No where close to being the latter.

So Civic men, R16A and R18A people, a B16A in an EK or EG will manhandle you badly. Accord R20 owners, lol, especially the black one from Arima. Dude, an Accent 1.6 will cut yuh tail. Relax ok. You don't drive a type r.

Now for the Mitsubishi people. The diamond lovers. Lancer EX, the CY chassis. GLX and GLS owners. Chances are your engine is either 4A91 or 4A92. Yes the plastic engine cover says MIVEC but please people, just google that this system is nothing close to the 4G92 DOHC MIVEC found in a roro CK4. Do you want me to help you target some cars to make you all feel good? Feel free to target the older Chevy Cruze LS 1.6, Skoda Octavia 1.6, any Y12 Wingroad and any 5A-FE equipped toyota like a AE110 and L-touring etc. Outside of that just humble yuhself.

Now, as I mentioned older Toyotas..roro people, an AE111 from TTTL or imported used from Singapore has a 4A-FE engine in it. Please don't take GG out of your thoughts and feel your QG15 or HR15 with disposable Renault engineering can come remotely close to beating them.

Lastly, these next 2 cars aren't that fast but with the sea of variables mentioned above (Tiida et al.) There are 2 additional vehicles that require some explaining and that is the Accent 1.6 and the Sonic 1.6. 2 featherweights with 1600 engines that actually put out acceptable numbers.

Please, don't wild them up. Consider something here, you take an Elantra engine and put it in a lighter chassis, what is the end result? Improved power to weight, not so? So as much as you remember those 1.5 failures of the 90s, these new 1.6 Accents will open up a can of whooparse on your typical roro Nissan B this and N that going and coming!

Know your ride and know your opponent before you go breaking the road traffic regulations.

Aqua is only 99hp? Not too familiar with their specs, but isnt that a 1.6L gas engine paired with the electric motor?

And speaking about the blasphemous thought of hybrids racing on the road, where does the unassuming Ioniq fit in, even amongst the typical 1.5L/1.6L Corolla, Elantra, Mazda 3, Lancer, Tiida, etc? I test drove one some months back as was quite surprised by its sprightliness -it handled nicely and felt like it could leave most of those behind (esp. since it has 139hp and 195 lb-ft of torque with a DCT, and a decent suspension setup to go along with its very aerodynamic shape).

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » October 3rd, 2020, 10:42 am

Ioniq will murder them cars you mentioned. Aqua is aka Prius C. All are 1NZ-FXE.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » October 3rd, 2020, 10:57 am

lol, Honda Japan enters the chat with the 1.5L LEB engine (130 hp@6,600 rpm) + dual clutch transmission + electric motor (30hp) combined in Sport mode. Aka Honda Vezel (curb weight 2,800 lbs). Honda Fit same specs (curb weight 2,579 lbs).

:oops:

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » October 3rd, 2020, 11:09 am

How about the nissan leaf? Something I wanna take a crack at real bad, might get a proper cut ass from that.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 3rd, 2020, 11:26 am

nervewrecker wrote:The corolla men is a next set like the tiida men.

Hello nervewrecker,

Permit me to correct you.

The AXIO men is a next set like the tiida man.

Local NZE 121 and 141 are in a more respectable category.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » October 3rd, 2020, 11:28 am

nervewrecker wrote:How about the nissan leaf? Something I wanna take a crack at real bad, might get a proper cut ass from that.

The Nissan Leaf has a lot of promise on paper eh, plenty instant torque with the electric motor + single speed transmission, so no time or acceleration lost at all. But it heavy, i dunno if it has a sport mode either. That 1/4 mile at that acceleration mustbe have to recharge it for 3 hours. Would be very interesting though to see it in real world action.

I use that Honda Sport mode button to merge on the highway and get up to lane speed. Let me tell you about how that acceleration from 30 to 100 km/hr does make you feel the need to press it out.

I not into street racing though, and abhor the idea. So that's about where i end on this topic.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » October 3rd, 2020, 11:30 am

nah nah doh be on axio\fielder , ise not 1 of dem kinds & i doh race anybody

nice runaround comfortable car ... if u into SQ then enjoy d sweet interior acoustics

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » October 3rd, 2020, 11:43 am

Chances of an encounter is very slim and the more they press, it's the more they lose range. So dont wild him up, ensure the man make it home in whatever charge he has left.

Electric motors aid in nice acceleration. I won't get into the mechanics of why because if people still don't understand how electric motors work, they shouldn't be driving period. Those vehicles eventually lose steam so theoretically, a Leaf might take the dig but on the top end, he could get reeled in.

I would love to see an Accent 1.6 obliterate the smile off the face of a Vezel owner who feel his car is a hybrid version to a Civic Si hatch.

JDM people, the speedometer stops at 180kmph. Most of your speed cuts are at that point so you better make sure you can land your point and take the next exit after the 180 mark because if you not careful, there is a geedem fyaz raj ready to do the flyby and you know deep within yuh can't handle it.

In other words, you've achieved top velocity just before couva flyover and yuh ride can only go up to 180, start indicating left early to show him that this is where you exit the highway so you can alert your opponent that you've won and you're over n out. We know fully well you live further south, just make the loop and planass your speedometer back to 180 until claxton bay exit and repeat as necessary.
nervewrecker wrote:How about the nissan leaf? Something I wanna take a crack at real bad, might get a proper cut ass from that.

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » October 3rd, 2020, 12:23 pm

Na them turbo hook up on the other end
aaron17 wrote:Calling out them H taxi men with them voxy (running on the highway) that have gas for brains and as if they have turbo attached to their brain to.

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » October 3rd, 2020, 12:33 pm

I hardly see much ioniq around South area
agent007 wrote:Ioniq will murder them cars you mentioned. Aqua is aka Prius C. All are 1NZ-FXE.

coltspeed
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby coltspeed » October 3rd, 2020, 7:15 pm

Op ricer ranting after a lil molest :lol:

kaiger
Riding on 13's

Postby kaiger » October 3rd, 2020, 7:22 pm

this ched is gold. feels like 2010. *subscribed*

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » October 3rd, 2020, 7:26 pm

agent007 wrote:Lol loving the comments.

Tucson has 175hp and 195ft-lbs of torque routed through a 7-speed dual dry-clutch transmission. It’s relatively light and with that amount of power, it moves! Think Lexus IS250 which has a 2.5 V6. Well that Tucson has more torque than that. But the market will be flooded with used ones for sale as engines get unreliable due to excessive carbon build up and as the transmissions slowly implode.

whats the top speed like in the 1.6 new tucson?

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » October 3rd, 2020, 8:24 pm

MaxPower wrote:

Hello nervewrecker,

NZE 121 men can be some pests sometimes. The Axio GT is a next kettle of fish, hoping to meet one real bad, hoping to drive on as a matter of fact. Looks like a fun car.

https://www.car.info/en-se/toyota/corol ... 6998/specs

there is either an ae101 or 110 that frequents santa flora with a TMIC, always wondering what he has under there and if it came so.

agent007 wrote:Chances of an encounter is very slim and the more they press, it's the more they lose range. So dont wild him up, ensure the man make it home in whatever charge he has left.

Electric motors aid in nice acceleration. I won't get into the mechanics of why because if people still don't understand how electric motors work, they shouldn't be driving period. Those vehicles eventually lose steam so theoretically, a Leaf might take the dig but on the top end, he could get reeled in.

I would love to see an Accent 1.6 obliterate the smile off the face of a Vezel owner who feel his car is a hybrid version to a Civic Si hatch.

JDM people, the speedometer stops at 180kmph. Most of your speed cuts are at that point so you better make sure you can land your point and take the next exit after the 180 mark because if you not careful, there is a geedem fyaz raj ready to do the flyby and you know deep within yuh can't handle it.

In other words, you've achieved top velocity just before couva flyover and yuh ride can only go up to 180, start indicating left early to show him that this is where you exit the highway so you can alert your opponent that you've won and you're over n out. We know fully well you live further south, just make the loop and planass your speedometer back to 180 until claxton bay exit and repeat as necessary.

how about this fella?

https://usa.nissannews.com/en-US/releas ... -leaf-plus

some of them triton with cng that NGC had out on the roads does run like bat outa hell.

TobagoAK
Trinituner Peong

Postby TobagoAK » October 3rd, 2020, 8:42 pm

legendary thread :lol:

Tortilla_Man
Street 2NR

Postby Tortilla_Man » October 3rd, 2020, 9:28 pm

How bout dem coolieboyz drivin' dey customized hardpong civic with the neck tattoos, gold chain and snapback who feel dem is Paul Walker. Dem always feel dem is part of Fass and Furious smh.

nick639v2
30 pounds of Boost

Postby nick639v2 » October 3rd, 2020, 9:59 pm

Tortilla_Man wrote:How bout dem coolieboyz drivin' dey customized hardpong civic with the neck tattoos, gold chain and snapback who feel dem is Paul Walker. Dem always feel dem is part of Fass and Furious smh.
That's still a thing???

I must commend alot of civic owners these days, I've been seeing some clean eg sedans and ek hatches on the road

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » October 3rd, 2020, 10:10 pm

Civic camp doing things. They answering.
Have some at autocross that can do some serious damage on the road.

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » October 4th, 2020, 6:35 am

hyundai accent CRDI 1.6 diesel.

This is the monster, who knows knows.

rebound
Riding on 17's

Postby rebound » October 4th, 2020, 7:44 am

I can confirm your observation on the CNG Tritons... Its just a little software tweek and the the rear tyres dont stand a chance. I have to switch off CNG when the road is wet, otherwise involuntary offroading would occur.
nervewrecker wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Hello nervewrecker,

NZE 121 men can be some pests sometimes. The Axio GT is a next kettle of fish, hoping to meet one real bad, hoping to drive on as a matter of fact. Looks like a fun car.

https://www.car.info/en-se/toyota/corol ... 6998/specs

there is either an ae101 or 110 that frequents santa flora with a TMIC, always wondering what he has under there and if it came so.

agent007 wrote:Chances of an encounter is very slim and the more they press, it's the more they lose range. So dont wild him up, ensure the man make it home in whatever charge he has left.

how about this fella?

https://usa.nissannews.com/en-US/releas ... -leaf-plus

some of them triton with cng that NGC had out on the roads does run like bat outa hell.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » October 4th, 2020, 10:47 am

In the old Mitsubishi Triton thread, someone mentioned the CNG injection raises HP and torque by 20%?

So we looking at 212hp and 480Nm of torque? But is the 5AT transmission putting that power down effectively with it's original gearing and final drive? Not to mention the van got heavier with the additional tank especially when full. Don't forget them older L200s have belt driven power steering pump which is also a leach on power.

My money still on the Colorado to give it a cut-tail cause all kinda tuned van get mash up bad in the drag strip months ago by said Colorado. Maybe Ryan is what made the difference but I doubt it.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » October 4th, 2020, 10:53 am

It was probably 2011 when I had a run with a diesel accent. I had a 3zz Toyota and he couldnt gap me but neither could I reel him in. I was surprised.

Now today most diesel accents probably in a scrap yard somewhere cause our sheit diesel would have slowly detonated those engines and even if one still alive, it doesnt make sense to sookhai an accent cause the bill would be worth more than the car. But let's just say somebody is passionate about their little korean ride and decide to apply full sookhai treatment. I'm willing to bet a 2zr Corolla would apply cut-tail on behalf of the 3zz I had.
Ted_v2 wrote:hyundai accent CRDI 1.6 diesel.

This is the monster, who knows knows.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » October 4th, 2020, 11:04 am

Nerve, I've never seen an Axio GT on our roads. In fact, I've never even heard of such a car before until you brought it up. A unicorn amongst cars if you asked me. You have nothing to fear actually as watching the specs, it appears to have a CVT and still rocking rear drum brakes. I wouldn't advantage the man with a Jetta or Civic turbo, no, a Cruze turbo fella should be able to take him down. If not then let a Jet try and we know once all them VW pistons are firing on pristine compression, is licks getting dish out.

Phone surgeon, a Tucson speed cut is way past 180. I'm guessing it can pass 200 according to some YT vids.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”