punchin NOS

Re: Good Things We Do In T&T

Postby Dohplaydat » August 22nd, 2020, 2:53 pm

Soca, carnival, cricket.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » August 22nd, 2020, 4:32 pm

we check privacy settings to make sure facebook posts can be viewed by all.

Dais one good (and smart) thing we do here in T&T

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 22nd, 2020, 6:28 pm

This content isn't available at the moment

fb link was removed orrr ? .... :?

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 22nd, 2020, 6:36 pm

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 22nd, 2020, 8:20 pm

Needle in a hay stack.

Rare sightings.

Once in a blue moon.

Non existent around Carnival time.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » August 23rd, 2020, 12:34 am

Boy the amount of times I returned lost cell phones and the people always tell me "weys, if I find a phone I wudna give it back nah"

Third worlders gonna third world. No amount of government programs can change that mentality. Brb listening to zess music

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » August 23rd, 2020, 12:37 am

Left foot right foot?
Hard chune hard chune
ruffneck_12 wrote:Boy the amount of times I returned lost cell phones and the people always tell me "weys, if I find a phone I wudna give it back nah"

Third worlders gonna third world. No amount of government programs can change that mentality. Brb listening to zess music

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » August 23rd, 2020, 5:44 am

how many times many of us stop and help someone change a flat tyre on side of the road, help a someone who cant start an give him a jump start, i personally give a man a drop to the gas station and back as he shut down for diesel a earlier this month. what i can say i find most people dont study race and all that BS we go help someone in trouble cause we does study it could be we or we family in trouble one day, look like only a few bad apples does come out and spoil the barrel. watch some people will come out a store and see you coming in a hold the door for you and others will just letgo and let you open it yourself as they only care about themselves. simple things does make a big difference. maybe we should all try to do good things and see where we will end up as a country.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 24th, 2020, 11:23 am

The one good thing about living in TT is that we don't have to deal with Racist white police officers and racial profiling.

It's one of the reasons why I never migrated.

Dealing with officer lalsingh and Cudjoe is far better than dealing with officer Billy Bob.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Good Things We Do In T&T

Postby MaxPower » August 24th, 2020, 2:19 pm

zoom rader wrote:The one good thing about living in TT is that we don't have to deal with Racist white police officers and racial profiling.

Dealing with officer lalsingh and Cudjoe is far better than dealing with officer Billy Bob.

Zoom,

Not all white police officers are racists.

I would say the majority of white police officers are wrongfully accused of being racists because they simply do their job. If a white cop tells a black Trini to put on his mask, we all know what the “victim” will cry.

The usual suspects love to use the race card and are successful with support from the racist BLM.

I would welcome and embrace police officers of all ethnicities and colors.

We have crime to fight Zoom, we need all the help we can get.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 24th, 2020, 2:28 pm

MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:The one good thing about living in TT is that we don't have to deal with Racist white police officers and racial profiling.

Zoom,

I would say the majority of white police officers are wrongfully accused of being racists because they simply do their job. If a white cop tells a black Trini to put on his mask, we all know what the “victim” will cry.

The usual suspects love to use the race card and are successful with support from the racist BLM.

I live in TT and my black arse safer dealing with TT cops.

Our crime problem comes from low life PNM ppl and 1% White colour crimes.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Good Things We Do In T&T

Postby MaxPower » August 24th, 2020, 2:44 pm

zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Zoom,

Zoom,

The majority of TT cops dont really do their job properly.

Trinis feel “safer” because when they do nonsense they accustom to getting a bligh and they get a feeling of nice treatment.

US cops are highly trained and take their job alot more serious. So just because a US cop assertively talks to a vacationing Trini that threw his wrapper on the ground, or firmly apprehends them....that is strict and proper policing. It sets a clear and present message to others.

This is exactly why Trinis always have this constipated scared look on their faces when they are in immigration or around US police officers. Law enforcement MUST have a “think twice” appearance.

Trinis do not respect Trini cops as they always back answer, have attitude and always steupsin at the “ocifers”. Trinis are born with lawless blood, so when a white cop asserts their authority, the Trini automatically feel discriminated.

People feel they can do what they want and no one must tell them anything. When confronted, especially by someone with opposite color, the racism crying starts.

Now dont get me wrong my good man Zoom, we know racism from white cops exist, but it is a very small fraction as most cases are justified.
Last edited by MaxPower on August 24th, 2020, 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 24th, 2020, 2:47 pm

MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Zoom,

Zoom,

Trinis feel “safer” because when they do nonsense they accustom to getting a bligh and they get a feeling of nice treatment.

US cops are highly trained and take their job alot more serious. So just because a US cop assertively talks to a vacationing Trini that threw his wrapper on the ground, or firmly apprehends them....that is strict and proper policing. It sets a clear and present message to others.

This is exactly why Trinis always have this constipated scared look on their faces when they are in immigration or around US police officers. Law enforcement MUST have a “think twice” appearance.

Trinis do not respect Trini cops as they always back answer, have attitude and always steupsin.

People feel they can do what they want and no one must tell them anything. When confronted, especially by someone with opposite color, the racism crying starts.

Now dont get me wrong my good man Zoom, we know racism from white cops exist, but it is a very small fraction as most cases are justified.
It's mostly PNM ppl that disrespect TT cops.

Non PNM ppl humble themselfs

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 24th, 2020, 2:51 pm

zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Zoom,

Zoom,

Trinis do not respect Trini cops as they always back answer, have attitude and always steupsin.

Or ok,

So how should white cops deal with these PNM people you speak of?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 24th, 2020, 3:03 pm

MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Zoom,

Zoom,

Or ok,

PNM ppl abroad know very well they can't rail up with white officers.

Most PNM ppl abroad are illegals and advoid cops at all cost.
Last edited by zoom rader on August 24th, 2020, 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » August 24th, 2020, 3:04 pm

MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Zoom,

Zoom,

Or ok,

I just wantedd to derail the banter
My goood deed for today

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 24th, 2020, 3:07 pm

MG Man wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Zoom,

Zoom,

Or ok,

My goood deed for today
Go fix dem crappy Lucas switches and grease elite nipples

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » August 24th, 2020, 8:36 pm

zoom rader wrote:
MG Man wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Zoom,

Zoom,

Or ok,

My goood deed for today

yuh plan on sucking them, big boy?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 24th, 2020, 8:49 pm

MG Man wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MG Man wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
Zoom,

Zoom,

Or ok,

My goood deed for today

Nah dats between you and elite

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 24th, 2020, 8:51 pm

MG Man wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MG Man wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
Zoom,

Zoom,

Or ok,

My goood deed for today

Now its a party

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » August 25th, 2020, 8:38 am

MaxPower wrote:
MG Man wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MG Man wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:I live in TT and my black arse safer dealing with TT cops.

Zoom,

Or ok,

My goood deed for today

Now its a party

pity zoom hide de keys to he closet

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 25th, 2020, 8:50 am

Only on Tuner can a thread meant to highlight the good things we do in T&T, take a turn for the worse.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 25th, 2020, 8:51 am

Anyways, a mother blesses her son's vegetable stall.

https://www.facebook.com/RaVz.swaGG.tUn ... 2148706796

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » August 25th, 2020, 11:18 am

hadda go bigfontin for alyuh

THIS THREAD DERAILMENT THE ANTITHESIS OF GOOD THINGS WE DO IN T&T

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 25th, 2020, 11:24 am

VexXx Dogg wrote:hadda go bigfontin for alyuh

THIS THREAD DERAILMENT THE ANTITHESIS OF GOOD THINGS WE DO IN T&T
Ok let's get it back on track.

One good ting is that Trini produces Injun babies

nismotrinidappa
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby nismotrinidappa » August 25th, 2020, 11:32 am

Things I like.

Roti with slight pepper
Dumpling and saltfish
Sweet and sour chicken
Running away to tobago..quick and effective..

And I always have jumper cable in my car and give countless jump starts

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » August 25th, 2020, 11:36 am

During moments of crisis, we put aside our differences and help each other.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 25th, 2020, 11:41 am

bluefete wrote:Anyways, a mother blesses her son's vegetable stall.

saw this on fb last night , old indian hindu ppl know their stuff & their blessings is really a blessing .... :)

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » August 25th, 2020, 12:40 pm

Rovin wrote:
bluefete wrote:Anyways, a mother blesses her son's vegetable stall.

saw this on fb last night , old indian hindu ppl know their stuff & their blessings is really a blessing .... :)

Big 38 year old jackass like me, and my grandma still blesses any car I buy and prays when i writing exams. hahahah

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”