TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates) (Poll added)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Are you taking the COVID-19 Vaccine?

Yes, I am already vaccinated.
67%
Yes, I am awaiting vaccination.
10%
No, I don't want it.
16%
I am not sure.
7%

Total votes: 121

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Tracker (News and Updates)

Postby zoom rader » April 16th, 2021, 11:29 am

Gladiator wrote:Retiree dies after taking Covid vaccine, and suffering clots, paralysis:

Via the Express Newspaper
The 60 year old man who suffered a blood clot and paralysis after taking the AstraZeneca vaccine has died.
His family are currently preparing his body for the funeral which takes place today at 3.30 p.m. according to Muslim rites.
The man's nephew, Faleel Ali told the Express by phone that the man died just after 10 p.m. on Thursday.
Hospital officials contacted his son and informed him of his death.

Red Government need to compensate the family

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » April 16th, 2021, 11:35 am

This is the first fatality in Trinidad after taking the vaccine.
RIP.
FB_IMG_1618586623117.jpeg

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » April 16th, 2021, 12:00 pm

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » April 16th, 2021, 12:20 pm

wonder how the vaccine fanatics going to justify this....

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » April 16th, 2021, 12:34 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... onths.html

Pfizer Inc's CEO says he believes people will 'likely' need a third dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.

During a panel discussion hosted by CNBC in conjunction with CVS Health that aired on Thursday, Albert Bourla said a potential booster shot would be administered six to 12 months of being fully vaccinated.

Bourla added that he thinks it is possible that people will need to be immunized against coronavirus annually.

sheeple gonna sheep

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 16th, 2021, 12:38 pm

elec2020 wrote:wonder how the vaccine fanatics going to justify this....

I don't know what a "vaccine fanatic(s)" is, but people with an iota of sense, would examine how many people took the AZ vaccine and were fine vs those who developed clots and died. Then these sensible people would calculate that you're more likely to be hit by lightning than develop clots and die from AZ vaccination.
Then sensible people would attempt to explain this to fear mongering anti vaxxers, who ironically owe their lives to being vaccinated from diseases. Sensible people would also point out to these attention seekers and trolls, that no one is forcing anyone to take AZ, or any other vaccine and that they're selfish and lazy and dumb and depending on other people to achieve herd immunity.

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » April 16th, 2021, 12:45 pm

It's not about not taking the vaccine period. It's about taking this one which gives you a chance to develop a condition that can potentially kill you whereas the other vaccines doesn't have that issue. I'm sure people who don't want to take the vaccine doesn't want to take the AZ vaccine and wouldn't mind taking the other alternatives where there is no risk of blood clots.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 16th, 2021, 12:52 pm

elec2020 wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9475955/Pfizer-CEO-says-Covid-vaccine-dose-needed-soon-six-months.html

Pfizer Inc's CEO says he believes people will 'likely' need a third dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.

During a panel discussion hosted by CNBC in conjunction with CVS Health that aired on Thursday, Albert Bourla said a potential booster shot would be administered six to 12 months of being fully vaccinated.

Bourla added that he thinks it is possible that people will need to be immunized against coronavirus annually.

sheeple gonna sheep

OJT, you do know that flu shots are an annual thing right? Also no one is asking you to take 1, 2 or 3 shots of anything, though I strongly suspect that if you get Covid, you're going to be the most whiny Beyotch about it. :roll:

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » April 16th, 2021, 12:56 pm

De Dragon wrote:

I don't know what a "vaccine fanatic(s)" is, but people with an iota of sense, would examine how many people took the AZ vaccine and were fine vs those who developed clots and died. Then these sensible people would calculate that you're more likely to be hit by lightning than develop clots and die from AZ vaccination.
Then sensible people would attempt to explain this to fear mongering anti vaxxers, who ironically owe their lives to being vaccinated from diseases. Sensible people would also point out to these attention seekers and trolls, that no one is forcing anyone to take AZ, or any other vaccine and that they're selfish and lazy and dumb and depending on other people to achieve herd immunity.

The vaccines I took when i was younger were in development i would say of more than a year. Hence why I lost 0 school mates to vaccine complications.

Then these sensible people would calculate that you're more likely to be hit by lightning than develop clots and die from AZ vaccination.
Yet in less than a month of vaccinations we already have one case in TnT and i think it was 30000 vaccines. Lets say that all the vaccines were used... still the chance of being hit by lightning is 1 out of 500000 not 1 out of 30000.

Sensible people would also point out to these attention seekers and trolls, that no one is forcing anyone to take AZ,
then you go on to say
and that they're selfish and lazy and dumb and depending on other people to achieve herd immunity
so basically u saying that no one forcing people who question the vaccine to take it but if they don't they selfish, lazy and dumb and not doing their job to help society to gain herd immunity. um do u understand comprehension?

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » April 16th, 2021, 12:57 pm

De Dragon wrote:
elec2020 wrote:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9475955/Pfizer-CEO-says-Covid-vaccine-dose-needed-soon-six-months.html

sheeple gonna sheep

OJT, you do know that flu shots are an annual thing right? Also no one is asking you to take 1, 2 or 3 shots of anything, though I strongly suspect that if you get Covid, you're going to be the most whiny Beyotch about it. :roll:

noted

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 16th, 2021, 1:08 pm

De Dragon wrote:

Excuse elec he now joining the idiots like pastor Habit7, Redman and eliteauto

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » April 16th, 2021, 1:15 pm

De Dragon wrote:

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » April 16th, 2021, 1:19 pm

wtf wrote:This is the first fatality in Trinidad after taking the vaccine.
RIP.FB_IMG_1618586623117.jpeg

Is that level of PPE normal now?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » April 16th, 2021, 1:21 pm

Jamaica had a death of someone after they took the vaccine too https://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/new ... ated-death

In TT 8K got covid and 150 died :skurry:
13K got the vaccine and 1 died :faint:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 16th, 2021, 2:23 pm

Habit7 wrote:Jamaica had a death of someone after they took the vaccine too https://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/new ... ated-death

In TT 8K got covid and 150 died :skurry:
13K got the vaccine and 1 died :faint:
We not concern with these Carri-con little banana Republics. They do nutting for us but only bad talk trinis and always looking for handouts like the red government supporters

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » April 16th, 2021, 3:04 pm

De Dragon wrote:
elec2020 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

The vaccines I took when i was younger were in development i would say of more than a year. Hence why I lost 0 school mates to vaccine complications.

Then these sensible people would calculate that you're more likely to be hit by lightning than develop clots and die from AZ vaccination.
Yet in less than a month of vaccinations we already have one case in TnT and i think it was 30000 vaccines. Lets say that all the vaccines were used... still the chance of being hit by lightning is 1 out of 500000 not 1 out of 30000.

Sensible people would also point out to these attention seekers and trolls, that no one is forcing anyone to take AZ,
then you go on to say
and that they're selfish and lazy and dumb and depending on other people to achieve herd immunity
so basically u saying that no one forcing people who question the vaccine to take it but if they don't they selfish, lazy and dumb and not doing their job to help society to gain herd immunity. um do u understand comprehension?

Poomsy OJT, don't take any vaccine if you don't want to. I hope that when you get Covid, you don't take your sorry kant to the hospital and burden the system, and expose people to your disease.
Also Poomsy OJT, there have always been complications from vaccines, but thanks to them polio smallpox etc have virtually been wiped out, so dummy, the reward outweighs the risk. You love to bleat about "i'ze ah ekonamiss" but a simple cost benefit/ risk assessment like that you can't fathom?

okay

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 16th, 2021, 10:28 pm

Moderna is the only vaccine I am willing to take.

Many family and friends have taken it away and no problems (fingers crossed).

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » April 16th, 2021, 10:51 pm

Effectiveness of vaccines with variants depends on time since 1st or 2nd shot
14 days after 2nd shot is effective against all variants!

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » April 21st, 2021, 10:04 pm

https://newsday.co.tt/2021/04/21/pfizer-johnson-johnson-covid19-vaccines-to-come-via-africa-medical/

Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson covid19 vaccines to come via Africa Medical
NARISSA FRASER 4 HRS AGO
Health Minister Terrence Deyalsingh - Photo by Marvin Hamilton

TRINIDAD and Tobago has ordered 250,000 Pfizer covid19 vaccines and 625,000 Johnson & Johnson covid19 vaccines from the Africa Medical Supplies Platform.

Health Minister Terrence Deyalsingh announced this during Wednesday's virtual media conference.

When last asked about vaccines via this platform, Deyalsingh said the ministry was awaiting a sales contract. Without this, no orders could be made.

But, asked for an update, Deyalsingh said a total of 875,000 doses has officially been ordered.

But, he said, the production of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is currently on pause in the US which "adds a further layer of complexity."

He added that one advantage, once it had been cleared by regulators was that this is "a one-jab vaccine." Others, such as the AstraZeneca vaccine currently being distributed, require two doses.

He said on March 9, Pfizer directly indicated "some doses" are possible for TT and that another meeting will be held next week.

He said meetings were held with AstraZeneca last October but the company said it cannot supply TT, bilaterally, until September 2021.

As for the Serum Institute of India, Deyalsingh said, "If you follow the news coming out of India, the institute now possibly can't even supply vaccines for their own domestic population."

He said Moderna said it cannot supply TT with vaccines until October, and the Sanofi vaccine's clinical trials are still ongoing.

Johnson & Johnson has directly told TT it is not entering bilateral agreements with any country at the moment.

On the Covaxin vaccine, he said a meeting was held on April 5 and a non-disclosure agreement signed on April 14, so he could not go into any great detail.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » April 23rd, 2021, 9:02 pm

3000 shots per day the past couple days. going good but right now supply is the issue so no more appointments are being given.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » April 23rd, 2021, 10:11 pm

redmanjp wrote:https://newsday.co.tt/2021/04/21/pfizer-johnson-johnson-covid19-vaccines-to-come-via-africa-medical/

Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson covid19 vaccines to come via Africa Medical
NARISSA FRASER 4 HRS AGO
Health Minister Terrence Deyalsingh - Photo by Marvin Hamilton

TRINIDAD and Tobago has ordered 250,000 Pfizer covid19 vaccines and 625,000 Johnson & Johnson covid19 vaccines from the Africa Medical Supplies Platform.

Health Minister Terrence Deyalsingh announced this during Wednesday's virtual media conference.

When last asked about vaccines via this platform, Deyalsingh said the ministry was awaiting a sales contract. Without this, no orders could be made.

But, asked for an update, Deyalsingh said a total of 875,000 doses has officially been ordered.

But, he said, the production of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is currently on pause in the US which "adds a further layer of complexity."

He added that one advantage, once it had been cleared by regulators was that this is "a one-jab vaccine." Others, such as the AstraZeneca vaccine currently being distributed, require two doses.

He said on March 9, Pfizer directly indicated "some doses" are possible for TT and that another meeting will be held next week.

He said meetings were held with AstraZeneca last October but the company said it cannot supply TT, bilaterally, until September 2021.

As for the Serum Institute of India, Deyalsingh said, "If you follow the news coming out of India, the institute now possibly can't even supply vaccines for their own domestic population."

He said Moderna said it cannot supply TT with vaccines until October, and the Sanofi vaccine's clinical trials are still ongoing.

Johnson & Johnson has directly told TT it is not entering bilateral agreements with any country at the moment.

On the Covaxin vaccine, he said a meeting was held on April 5 and a non-disclosure agreement signed on April 14, so he could not go into any great detail.

very good news

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » April 23rd, 2021, 10:31 pm

Buhhh entt diz de 2 faking.... Anyways..

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 24th, 2021, 12:29 pm

Canada has entered into an agreement with Pfizer for 35 million doses in 2022, and 30 million doses in 2023. These are booster shots. This is how forward thinking people operate.
Here, well............ :roll:

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 24th, 2021, 12:31 pm

pfizer come out early and say yuh go need a 3rd shot

De Dragon wrote:Canada has entered into an agreement with Pfizer for 35 million doses in 2022, and 30 million doses in 2023. These are booster shots. This is how forward thinking people operate.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 24th, 2021, 12:36 pm

pugboy wrote:pfizer come out early and say yuh go need a 3rd shot

De Dragon wrote:Canada has entered into an agreement with Pfizer for 35 million doses in 2022, and 30 million doses in 2023. These are booster shots. This is how forward thinking people operate.

Canadian PM Trudeau
" Canadians expect us to be ready for whatever happens. There is certainly a hope that booster shots might not be necessary, but we are much better to ensure that we are prepared in case they are"

T&T PM JUHN Scarfy
“A few of our Caribbean neighbours have got gifts. And of course, when you go to somebody asking for a gift, that’s not a gift, you’re begging. There was no arrangement for us here in TT to vaccinate this population by begging.”

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » April 24th, 2021, 12:47 pm

De Dragon wrote:T&T PM JUHN Scarfy
“A few of our Caribbean neighbours have got gifts. And of course, when you go to somebody asking for a gift, that’s not a gift, you’re begging. There was no arrangement for us here in TT to vaccinate this population by begging.”

That guy sounds like an idiot.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » April 24th, 2021, 8:47 pm

Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine: 

CDC and FDA have recommended that use of Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen (J&J/Janssen) COVID-19 Vaccine resume in the United States, effective April 23, 2021. However, women younger than 50 years old should be aware of the rare risk of blood clots with low platelets after vaccination, and that other COVID-19 vaccines are available where this risk has not been seen. If you received a J&J/Janssen vaccine, here is what you need to know. Read the CDC/FDA statement.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... nssen.html

The approval came from a 10-4 decision by the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (CNBC).

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » April 26th, 2021, 8:58 am

Israel is examining dozens of cases where people experienced heart inflammation after receiving Pfizer Inc. and BioNTech SE’s coronavirus vaccine.

Health officials are investigating whether the cases are connected with the shot which has been administered to more than 5 million people, Corona Commissioner Nachman Ash said Sunday in an interview with Radio 103FM. The government identified 62 incidents of inflammation of the heart muscle, or heart-muscle membrane, Channel 12 reported last week, citing a health ministry study.

The condition developed in one out of 100,000 people who received the shot, while the incidence rate for men of 18 to 30 years was one in 20,000. Two people died and the rest recovered.

The study doesn’t show with certainty that there’s a higher rate in mortality or an increase in heart muscle inflammation cases, the Health Ministry said in an emailed response to questions.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ow-organic

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » April 27th, 2021, 11:30 pm

how does it compare with the same risk of inflammation from covid itself?

also when is our next batch of vaccines arriving?

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » April 27th, 2021, 11:45 pm

bluefete wrote:Moderna is the only vaccine I am willing to take.

Many family and friends have taken it away and no problems (fingers crossed).

that not coming till next year if it comes at all, but we ordered 250k of pfizer which is the same type mRNA, so u can take that one. no sense waiting till the brazil variant samba through the country licking up young and old including yourself.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”