COVIDIOTS in Trinidad & Tobago

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Re: COVIDIOTS in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » September 18th, 2020, 8:44 am

Dizzy28 wrote:
rexsmith wrote:What is the purpose of washing your hands in a supermarket without sanitizer or paper napkins?
Every single person that passes through a supermarket use the same pipe, a man sneeze onto his hands; opens the pipe ; washes his hands; then closes the pipe. Didn't he just pick back up all the germs he put on the handle before washing his hands and then you come 2 mins after open the pipe wash your hand and close the pipe with your bare hands, no paper napkin to hold the handle the to close the pipe and no sanitizer to your hands after touching the pipe. Wouldn't you pick up the same germs/bacteria/ virus left on the pipe from the man sneeze on his hands and touches the pipe. there is no sanitizing of the pipe by the supermarket or the trolleys. what is your views?

Agreed on the sinks issue, having to retouch a tap after washing your hands with soap of dubious runnyness just sucks. I have seen places (not just groceries) where there are no paper towels so I usually walk with a small bottle of hand sanitizer to use after washing hands.
WRT supermarkets thankfully even one of the small grocery by me has a paper towel dispenser next to their sink. And well Massy has always had paper towels since they installed sinks.

In Pricesmart I leave the pipe open because they would always be someone lined up behind to wash hands as well.

Foot pedal valves are needed

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » September 18th, 2020, 8:51 am

price smart has the foot pedal one now
Last edited by MG Man on September 18th, 2020, 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 18th, 2020, 9:10 am

Foot petal is the way....

Now careful how allyuh pedaling it....if the water comes out inna gush....all that stink water can splash up and get on your tongue.

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » September 18th, 2020, 9:44 am

rexsmith wrote:What is the purpose of washing your hands in a supermarket without sanitizer or paper napkins?
Every single person that passes through a supermarket use the same pipe, a man sneeze onto his hands; opens the pipe ; washes his hands; then closes the pipe. Didn't he just pick back up all the germs he put on the handle before washing his hands and then you come 2 mins after open the pipe wash your hand and close the pipe with your bare hands, no paper napkin to hold the handle the to close the pipe and no sanitizer to your hands after touching the pipe. Wouldn't you pick up the same germs/bacteria/ virus left on the pipe from the man sneeze on his hands and touches the pipe. there is no sanitizing of the pipe by the supermarket or the trolleys. what is your views?

You’re overthinking, the idea is to minimize but you won’t completely remove all contamination. Using your same example the guy can sneeze at anytime after washing his hand and touch items in the grocery that you will subsequently touch.
Look at it as a checkpoint by washing hands before entering you’ve ensured most people are generally clean and lowered the baseline for germs and bacteria on the premises.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » September 18th, 2020, 10:40 am

the last person to touch the tap would be someone turning it off.
Theoretically sanitized hands switch off the tap

Whatever covid is on the tap is on hands pre wash.

Bigger problem from what you touch in the grocery.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » September 18th, 2020, 10:42 am

MaxPower wrote:Foot petal is the way....

Now careful how allyuh pedaling it....if the water comes out inna gush....all that stink water can splash up and get on your tongue.

she sounds like fun

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » September 18th, 2020, 10:43 am

Redman wrote:the last person to touch the tap would be someone turning it off.

THIS
all those cyatholes breathing on everything with their masks under their noses, rubbing their eyes

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » September 18th, 2020, 11:01 am

Try to use your elbow or back of hand to open and close the paddle-type tap valves they have installed in most places.

Which is why it's more important than ever to wear your mask properly so you cannot touch your face, nose or mouth with a possibly contaminated hand.

Social distance in the grocery because there are always the idiots that wear the mask who have the nose-to-asshole configuration.

When i leave the store i always wash hands again with soap at the station because i've contaminated my hands while shopping. Then i do hand sanitizer before entering the car. The bottle is in the pocket on the door, so i don't touch anything inside the car. When i reach home, wash hands again with soap before i enter the house. Excessive much? I don't think so, and i've trained myself now with this hygiene drill.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » September 18th, 2020, 11:07 am

The amount of chin mask wearers I’m seeing.
Do they think covid attacks your chin?

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » September 18th, 2020, 12:10 pm

This should be on-topic as far as Covidiots go. The Resistance (most likely) got apprehended.

https://newsday.co.tt/2020/09/17/the-re ... h-on-fire/

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 18th, 2020, 12:40 pm

bluefete wrote:

I know I late eh, but how come we didn't cancel this fool for being racist re: his slave owner comments.
I don't know that Indos owned slaves in Trinidad...

rexsmith
3NE 2NR for life

Postby rexsmith » September 18th, 2020, 4:31 pm

If you touch the handle with dirty hands or hands that are contaminated with covid and then wash your hand and then you close the pipe after with your bare hands aren't you picking up the same germ you initially left there when you open the pipe or the person after you touch the pipe

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » September 18th, 2020, 7:28 pm

correcto.

a simple spray of alcohol or a hand sanitizer would work excellent , angostura having that but they not selling

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » September 18th, 2020, 7:33 pm

timelapse wrote:
bluefete wrote:

I know I late eh, but how come we didn't cancel this fool for being racist re: his slave owner comments.
I don't know that Indos owned slaves in Trinidad...

I think it was quite obvious he was mocking the Samantha girl.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » September 18th, 2020, 7:36 pm

they would have touched it before they washed it, possibly contaminating it- then you come along and touch it- u wash your hand, but then u have to touch it again. that's why i put a lil soap on the handle and rub it and wash it off first.

the best tap would be those that u press and it turns off automatically so even though u touched it initially u would have washed it off and u don't have to touch it again, or the foot pedal but i haven't seen that in trinidad yet

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » September 18th, 2020, 7:42 pm

but the latest data suggests it much more likely to spread via droplets directly from someone's face to yours- not so much from touching surfaces- unless perhaps they brush their teeth and spit, with the virus in the saliva. (when i was quarantined i had to make sure and wipe down the whole sink with bleach after i brushed teeth- if i just washed hands i would just sanitize the faucet.)

fokhan_96
Riding on 17's

Postby fokhan_96 » September 18th, 2020, 7:46 pm

Bro, people are only wearing masks so they wouldn't get charged.
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:The amount of chin mask wearers I’m seeing.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » September 18th, 2020, 7:46 pm

Man f@ck those conflicted freaks, no amount of money could make them normal, they have to outbreed that curse..may take a few generations.,f@ck their paper money,who really cares?

abducted wrote:
VII wrote:Mad people yes...

Watch Odai win this case and become even richer than he already is, all at tax payers expense too

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 18th, 2020, 7:48 pm

pricesmart has foot pedal sinks

the reality is that a person who gonna be in a place long eg pricesmart
likely to run their nose or touch their face and recontaminate their hands again anyways

it is your responsibility to not touch your face and possibly infect yourself after touching merchandise, sanitize your hands when you exit the place

redmanjp wrote:

they would have touched it before they washed it, possibly contaminating it- then you come along and touch it- u wash your hand, but then u have to touch it again. that's why i put a lil soap on the handle and rub it and wash it off first.

the best tap would be those that u press and it turns off automatically so even though u touched it initially u would have washed it off and u don't have to touch it again, or the foot pedal but i haven't seen that in trinidad yet

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 18th, 2020, 7:49 pm

exactly, them think money equates to class and they make no bones about saying that which just makes them even lower class

VII wrote:Man f@ck those conflicted freaks, no amount of money could make them normal, they have to outbreed that curse..may take a few generations.,f@ck their paper money,who really cares?

abducted wrote:

Watch Odai win this case and become even richer than he already is, all at tax payers expense too

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » September 18th, 2020, 7:55 pm

fokhan_96 wrote:Bro, people are only wearing masks so they wouldn't get charged.
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:The amount of chin mask wearers I’m seeing.

yeah they have it on their chin so as they see a officer they pull it up.

earlier this week as i was coming home in d space of 10 mins i spotted 10-15 ppl either not wearing it at all or on they chin.

and then there's the issue of the exhalation valves- MOH should make a statement on that.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » September 18th, 2020, 8:11 pm

pugboy wrote:exactly, them think money equates to class and they make no bones about saying that which just makes them even lower class

VII wrote:Man f@ck those conflicted freaks, no amount of money could make them normal, they have to outbreed that curse..may take a few generations.,f@ck their paper money,who really cares?

abducted wrote:

Guyanese again. Can't even speak proper english.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » September 18th, 2020, 8:17 pm

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » September 18th, 2020, 8:41 pm

ran into a real COVIDIOT today. He had to be asked three times to pull up his mask.

Security asked him to leave, then the covidiot made a loud up scene about how important he is to the company, the security not being courteous enough, etc, all the while with mask on chin.

:drinking:

why this mask thing so hard for people? you in public, wear the mask. is for everybody benefit.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 18th, 2020, 8:54 pm

paid_influencer wrote:ran into a real COVIDIOT today. He had to be asked three times to pull up his mask.

Security asked him to leave, then the covidiot made a loud up scene about how important he is to the company, the security not being courteous enough, etc, all the while with mask on chin.

:drinking:

why this mask thing so hard for people? you in public, wear the mask. is for everybody benefit.

Hello paid_influencer,

Its just another example why the cases are continuing to increase.

These are Trinis.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » September 18th, 2020, 9:29 pm

Covid-positive victims liming everywhere: Cops to crack down

Commissioner of Police, Gary Griffith, has advised that the TTPS, through the 85 Emergency Response Patrol (ERP) vehicles and other patrols in all nine Divisions, will be monitoring persons who have been placed in home quarantine, especially those who have been tested positive for the Covid-19 virus.

The CoP said it has come to the attention of the TTPS that persons who have tested positive for the virus and placed in home quarantine, have been breaking the Public Health Ordinance Regulations.

He said there were reports of Covid-19 positive patients leaving their homes and going out, either to supermarkets, pharmacies, shops, gas stations, and restaurants.

He said there are also reports that some of these patients have been entertaining family and friends at their homes, although they were advised to stay in isolation.

Griffith said it is an offence under the Quarantine Act to break quarantine and this carries a fine of $6,000 or six months in prison. He pointed out that several persons have already been charged with breaching the Quarantine Act.

As a result of the reports received, the CoP said the TTPS will monitor the homes of the patients, based on the listing providing by the Ministry of Health.

He said the ERP officers will pay close attention to these patients in all nine Police Divisions. The police officers will visit the homes.

The patient will come out with his/her mask, identify himself/herself, and then go back indoors. The officers will not be going into the homes.

The CoP said this initiative is meant to curtail community spread. So far, more than 2,100 Covid-19 positive patients are in-home quarantine. This does not include those who are in quarantine awaiting results, having been a primary or secondary contact.

Similar patrols, which are being carried out in major countries, including North America and Europe, have proven to be an effective deterrent in keeping persons in quarantine.

https://trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/c ... b9633.html

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » September 18th, 2020, 9:52 pm

^ i wonder how much of those vehicles stationed in the west of trinidad

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » September 19th, 2020, 5:00 am

saw a man yesterday in a mall went an wash his hands to use the atm but it had a small line about 4 persons so i waiting in my car, the man buss a sneeze and reflex make d man take both hands and cup his mouth an he wearing a chin mask eh an padna wipe his hands in he clothes and gone and chooking d people machine. good thing i have gloves in d car yes, d man after he aint even bat ah eye and use the machine normal an he had on mask.

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » September 19th, 2020, 6:11 am

know two people that met police by their house, had to sign a document saying that they are aware of being quarantined from beginning to end. They was in close proximity to someone who showed positive, going in about 8-9 days no symptoms. impressed with the local district tho. Health center calling every so often for updates.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » September 19th, 2020, 6:38 pm

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”