this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

drchaos
punchin NOS

Re: COVIDIOTS in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby drchaos » April 20th, 2021, 9:13 am

Skanky wrote:
drchaos wrote:
Skanky wrote:I would just like to thank the Covid 'killer disease' believing sheep for accommodating the formation of the European Super League and not having a clue how it is related to Covid.....just like good sheep....clueless.

You sheep living through a real life "Billions" episode and don't have a clue. It's a thing of beauty.

It’s amazing what the world economic forum is pushing for.
And no one cares cause they are too scared of the ‘P1 boogie man’ to bother about their rights as sentient beings.

P1? Why aren't they consistent in the naming and call it what it really is Covid-21...and let the sheep know they will have a further 2 years at least under lockdown while they search for a new vaccine for this new 'variant'.

It’s also possible this strains virulence may be due to Chinese vaccine causing antigenic priming.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » April 20th, 2021, 10:11 am

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » April 20th, 2021, 2:04 pm

drchaos wrote:
Skanky wrote:
drchaos wrote:
Skanky wrote:I would just like to thank the Covid 'killer disease' believing sheep for accommodating the formation of the European Super League and not having a clue how it is related to Covid.....just like good sheep....clueless.

You sheep living through a real life "Billions" episode and don't have a clue. It's a thing of beauty.

And no one cares cause they are too scared of the ‘P1 boogie man’ to bother about their rights as sentient beings.

P1? Why aren't they consistent in the naming and call it what it really is Covid-21...and let the sheep know they will have a further 2 years at least under lockdown while they search for a new vaccine for this new 'variant'.

It’s also possible this strains virulence may be due to Chinese vaccine causing antigenic priming.

the variant was probably already there before they made any headway with vaccination. every time the virus infects another person it mutates- most are insignificant. but once u let a virus rip through a large population with millions of infections, the probability it mutates into something much different is high.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » April 20th, 2021, 5:23 pm

redmanjp wrote:
drchaos wrote:
Skanky wrote:
drchaos wrote:

the variant was probably already there before they made any headway with vaccination. every time the virus infects another person it mutates- most are insignificant. but once u let a virus rip through a large population with millions of infections, the probability it mutates into something much different is high.

True, but can also be made worse with vaccination. But hey we are speculating here, you are right could be anything.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » April 20th, 2021, 5:25 pm

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 20th, 2021, 6:07 pm

drchaos wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
drchaos wrote:
Skanky wrote:
drchaos wrote:

True, but can also be made worse with vaccination. But hey we are speculating here, you are right could be anything.

Wait hold up, you actually think vaccines are causing variants, WOW

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » April 20th, 2021, 6:36 pm

drchaos wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:Dr. Chaos,

What are your thoughts on taking the vaccine?

Not a fan and I'm low risk, but that being said vaccine passports are coming so once you want to participate in society you will need a yearly Covid Jab.

I consulted my Immunology Prof from back in Uni and was advised to go with Pfizer if its available, more data available vs the other mRNA vaccine from Moderna.

AstraZeneca and J&J numbers seem lower than Moderna and Pfizer, its also a Adenovirus vector, its DNA is deposited into your cells nucleus. Your NK and CD8 cells should eventually kill these genetically modified cells. But this seems like more steps for things to get screwed up, along with risks contamination which sometimes happens with vaccines.

I asked about the Sinopharm vaccine we gonna be getting soon and my question was laughed at ... hysterically.

Which school you went to? Offshore school?

I hear they only giving a few month contracts now and moving you from one specialty/department to the next.

You think it making sense to specialize in Trinidad anymore? or you think writing PLAB etc better and to ride out of here?

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » April 20th, 2021, 10:16 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
drchaos wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
drchaos wrote:
Skanky wrote:
drchaos wrote:

Wait hold up, you actually think vaccines are causing variants, WOW

No shithong (no insult intended, just did it for effect)... read the articles nah.
Antigenic priming from sheit vaccines possibly the sinopharm shot can make infection after vaccine worse. Not causing the variants.

BUG
3NE 2NR for life

Postby BUG » April 21st, 2021, 10:10 am

drchaos wrote:
BUG wrote:Lol, wrong again "Dr". Since you have so much trouble reading (odd that, for a supposed, self described "Dr"?) Here is my OP from the vaccine thread detailing my experience receiving the vaccine two weeks ago:

BUG wrote:For what it's worth, my wife and I had the Oxford/AstraZeneca first dose last week. Other than a mild headache and sore shoulder (from the shot) the next day, I was fine, even able to complete my regular 1 1/2 hr HIIT sessions the day of and day after the dose. My wife had chills and body aches and really didnt feel well for about 10 hours until, in her words "it was like someone just switched it off and I felt better immediately."[/quote

So from a mere mention that I have been first dose vaccinated, you diagnose me as being "old and suffering from comorbidities due to my lifestyle"? I don't know about you, but I sure don't know any old, sick people who partake in daily 1 1/2 hour HIIT sessions? :lol: I'm fit, young, healthy and for that I'm grateful.

No medical professional worth their salt jumps to wild conclusions based off zero information like that nor has such a hard time with basic research, reading and comprehension skills. Stop LARPing as a medical professional on an anonymous internet forum. It may seem like fun for you to troll people, but it is extremely dangerous to those gullible enough to listen to your nonsense. You may end up hurting someone or someone's family with your lies. Please stop.

Ahh so you are not old and and in-firmed.
You are a young and healthy person that jumped the line for the limited number of vaccines that are available in T&T, since the mandate is to vaccinate our old and at risk first.
Potentially denying two doses of vaccine to two at risk people who may need it more than you, since you believe in the viral vector vaccine.

Wonderful human being you seem to be.

You can't imagine a scenario, ANY scenario, where a young, fit and healthy person would be required to be vaccinated as a priority? My word :shock: You know if you use braincells to think for yourself it's not like you use them and then they're gone, right?

I shouldn't be surprised though, LARPing doesn't require intelligence, it only requires a wild imagination.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » April 21st, 2021, 1:32 pm

^ so are u a healthcare or essential worker?

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » April 21st, 2021, 4:10 pm

BUG wrote:
drchaos wrote:
BUG wrote:Lol, wrong again "Dr". Since you have so much trouble reading (odd that, for a supposed, self described "Dr"?) Here is my OP from the vaccine thread detailing my experience receiving the vaccine two weeks ago:

BUG wrote:For what it's worth, my wife and I had the Oxford/AstraZeneca first dose last week. Other than a mild headache and sore shoulder (from the shot) the next day, I was fine, even able to complete my regular 1 1/2 hr HIIT sessions the day of and day after the dose. My wife had chills and body aches and really didnt feel well for about 10 hours until, in her words "it was like someone just switched it off and I felt better immediately."[/quote

So from a mere mention that I have been first dose vaccinated, you diagnose me as being "old and suffering from comorbidities due to my lifestyle"? I don't know about you, but I sure don't know any old, sick people who partake in daily 1 1/2 hour HIIT sessions? :lol: I'm fit, young, healthy and for that I'm grateful.

No medical professional worth their salt jumps to wild conclusions based off zero information like that nor has such a hard time with basic research, reading and comprehension skills. Stop LARPing as a medical professional on an anonymous internet forum. It may seem like fun for you to troll people, but it is extremely dangerous to those gullible enough to listen to your nonsense. You may end up hurting someone or someone's family with your lies. Please stop.

You are a young and healthy person that jumped the line for the limited number of vaccines that are available in T&T, since the mandate is to vaccinate our old and at risk first.
Potentially denying two doses of vaccine to two at risk people who may need it more than you, since you believe in the viral vector vaccine.

You can't imagine a scenario, ANY scenario, where a young, fit and healthy person would be required to be vaccinated as a priority? My word :shock: You know if you use braincells to think for yourself it's not like you use them and then they're gone, right?

I shouldn't be surprised though, LARPing doesn't require intelligence, it only requires a wild imagination.

The death of two people are on your dirty hands bug. Young fit and healthy people, jumping the line and preventing the most vulnerable from being protected.

Try to excuse it as much as you want but as you said you are young fit and healthy which means your are low risk.
Disgusting excuse for a human being.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » April 21st, 2021, 4:23 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
drchaos wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:Dr. Chaos,

What are your thoughts on taking the vaccine?

Not a fan and I'm low risk, but that being said vaccine passports are coming so once you want to participate in society you will need a yearly Covid Jab.

I consulted my Immunology Prof from back in Uni and was advised to go with Pfizer if its available, more data available vs the other mRNA vaccine from Moderna.

AstraZeneca and J&J numbers seem lower than Moderna and Pfizer, its also a Adenovirus vector, its DNA is deposited into your cells nucleus. Your NK and CD8 cells should eventually kill these genetically modified cells. But this seems like more steps for things to get screwed up, along with risks contamination which sometimes happens with vaccines.

I asked about the Sinopharm vaccine we gonna be getting soon and my question was laughed at ... hysterically.

Which school you went to? Offshore school?

I hear they only giving a few month contracts now and moving you from one specialty/department to the next.

You think it making sense to specialize in Trinidad anymore? or you think writing PLAB etc better and to ride out of here?

Yeah,
Funding to the RHAs in the toilet alongside every other gov funded organizations so long term contracts not being entertained, unless you have a contact on the inside.

Depends on the specialties for local training, also it helps if you make friends and alliances with the bosses.
Thing is if you studied here your education is free, they are indicating they don't have enough places for H.O's so if you are young and you don't have the ties then go abroad. There aren't many countries that offer training for free and allow you to run with it.
Australia, New Zealand, UK, Ireland all great options.
States is where the money is at but work life balance is rough.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » April 21st, 2021, 4:27 pm

drchaos wrote:old and and in-firmed

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » April 22nd, 2021, 1:28 am

if the mask doesnt cover your nose, you're not wearing it properly.

subway Gulf view according to the fb post.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 22nd, 2021, 2:49 am

Make dem out

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » April 22nd, 2021, 5:06 am

at least it aint go have no spitballs in your food. mask wearing is the best thing to happen in TT, they should enforce hand washing also with a fixed penalty and we go be good. doubles men for example always talking over the box and most have a damp cloth that they wipe they hands on before serving you your food.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » April 22nd, 2021, 7:50 am

MOH should encourage at least surgical masks or ones that have the metal clip that could actually bend to the shape of your nose otherwise it will always fall down.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » April 22nd, 2021, 9:24 am

He say that do not blame Tobago for COVID increase hence lockdown.

He say blame Caroni and South people .

So how he go Tobago and get COVID ?

https://newsday.co.tt/2021/04/21/pm-don ... -increase/

BUG
3NE 2NR for life

Postby BUG » April 22nd, 2021, 10:46 am

drchaos wrote:
BUG wrote:
drchaos wrote:

The death of two people are on your dirty hands bug. Young fit and healthy people, jumping the line and preventing the most vulnerable from being protected.

Try to excuse it as much as you want but as you said you are young fit and healthy which means your are low risk.

Unintelligent AND classless. You are the perfect stereotype of someone LARPing as a medical professional on an anonymous forum. I would feel sorry for you if your rhetoric wasn't so dangerous.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » April 22nd, 2021, 7:46 pm

Police to crack down on gatherings

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

COVIDIOTS in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby MaxPower » April 22nd, 2021, 7:49 pm

An aggressive approach is needed to deal with irresponsible Trinis.

Let’s put an end to verbal warnings.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » April 22nd, 2021, 8:31 pm

wagonrunner wrote:if the mask doesnt cover your nose, you're not wearing it properly.

subway Gulf view according to the fb post.

south people again :oops:

about 80% of people wearing mask like that. I think the problem is mainly people using ill-fitting masks and the little silicon ear strap adjusters aren't common.

https://www.amazon.com/YOKFUN-Adjustmen ... B089N6SK2X
Last edited by paid_influencer on April 22nd, 2021, 8:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 22nd, 2021, 8:31 pm

Are weddings on private residences restricted to 10 people?

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » April 22nd, 2021, 8:35 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:Are weddings on private residences restricted to 10 people?

this is the part that killing meh. All these new regulations focus on 'public gatherings' but as long as it is a private residence and not open to the public (no ticket sales etc), according to Gary it have nothing they could do.

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » April 22nd, 2021, 8:35 pm

Yes

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 22nd, 2021, 8:48 pm

i thought the law does not allow for police to enforce what goes on behind private walls
i know ttps will be selective who they bully though

wtf wrote:
Yes

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » April 22nd, 2021, 8:56 pm

pugboy wrote:i thought the law does not allow for police to enforce what goes on behind private walls
i know ttps will be selective who they bully though

wtf wrote:
Yes

Asking because a friend is getting married in 2 weeks, big Hindu thing, all 3 nights. And he ain't cancelling the wedding because he say it being held on their private property.

I was like bruh, you think that's a good idea? He say he doh care about covid.....the man is a usually a good soldier, but this is level irresponsibility.

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » April 22nd, 2021, 9:02 pm

Well d man prob spend ah set of money on it

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » April 22nd, 2021, 9:11 pm

BUG wrote:
drchaos wrote:
BUG wrote:
drchaos wrote:

Unintelligent AND classless. You are the perfect stereotype of someone LARPing as a medical professional on an anonymous forum. I would feel sorry for you if your rhetoric wasn't so dangerous.

Classless is jumping the line for a vaccine meant to protect the most vulnerable.
You have blood on your hands, projecting that other people are dangerous when you put people's lives in danger by denying vaccines to the frail and elderly.
Its just getting sad now ... Admitting you are young/fit and then admitting to jumping to the line to vaccinate yourself and your wife. Probably gonna make up some outrageous lie next to cover up the fact that you admitting to breaking rules and regulations meant to protect people.

SHAME!
SHAME!
SHAME!

Ding Ding!

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » April 22nd, 2021, 9:21 pm

Yall really discussing if the state should have the right to enter your property and tell you what you can and cannot do on your own god damn property?

WTF is this ... Stasi country?
Slippery AF slope we on here boys and girls.
Whats next? GG busting down your bedroom door to arrest you for bullin yuh wifee cause it have a pandemic from a new chlamydia strain that a man in china start from screwing a bat?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”