Forums

COVIDIOTS in Trinidad & Tobago

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Re: COVIDIOTS in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby elec2020 » February 17th, 2021, 1:26 pm

i thought that at the onset of the lockdowns the law association made it clear that police cannot turn you back as the restrictions do not just strike out the right to freedom of movement. the police can warn you that if u plan to go to the beach and park like a fool then u likely to get wrecked as public parking full up. but u still have the choice to take on their warnings or not. they can't tell u to go back. we not in north korea. more and more we starting to become a police state with none of the perceived benefits (low crime) from that kind of regime.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » February 17th, 2021, 1:28 pm

SMc wrote:You sure its just not just a regular road block? Not uncommon on that stretch of road

i think i saw a clip from beyond the tape where alexander was boasting that they will be locking down the beaches and turning back motorists some time this week..... i think

SR
Chief Cook & Instigator

Postby SR » February 17th, 2021, 1:36 pm

Correct

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 20th, 2021, 10:00 am

Worldwide stats as of writing this post:
111M cases
62M Recovered
2.45M Dead

97.7% chance of survival worldwide.

------------------------------------------------------------

Trinidad stats as of writing this post:
7,666 Cases
7,374 Recovered
138 Dead

you have a 98% chance of survival in trinidad.
(aka the most obese island in the caribbean)
--------------------------------------------------------

LOOOOOOL
Even old people can recover from this.
This whole scene was to see how compliant the world is it seems. Wear your masks guys.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 20th, 2021, 10:26 am

Even if they do they could have suffered or still suffering from 'long covid' bro. Which could include lung or heart damage among other things.
On the flip side even young healthy active ppl who had this are struggling to take a breath months after anytime they simply walk up a flight of stairs.

It ain't all about the death rate. Which by the way would have been orders of magnitude higher if it wasn't for public health measures.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » February 20th, 2021, 10:44 am

hear a talk about a fine of $20000.00 (twenty thousand) if they catch you making cook by beach or river. is this true? is it during covid also or from now on going forward?

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 20th, 2021, 11:12 am

daring dragoon wrote:hear a talk about a fine of $20000.00 (twenty thousand) if they catch you making cook by beach or river. is this true? is it during covid also or from now on going forward?

I saw a fb post on 103fm website but the link was broken

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » February 21st, 2021, 7:09 pm

redmanjp wrote:Even if they do they could have suffered or still suffering from 'long covid' bro. Which could include lung or heart damage among other things.
On the flip side even young healthy active ppl who had this are struggling to take a breath months after anytime they simply walk up a flight of stairs.

It ain't all about the death rate. Which by the way would have been orders of magnitude higher if it wasn't for public health measures.

Unless you have any data to back this up then I call BS

What's the percentage of people developing this new disease you just made up?

Loads of people take a while to recover from any pneumonia .... this is nothing new. If we look at flu pneumonias people can take up to 6 months to recover their almost full lung potential. This is nothing new its been going on since the dawn of time.

Most of yall sheeple just regurgitating what yall hear from MSNBC and Deyalsingh.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » February 21st, 2021, 7:46 pm

redmanjp wrote:Even if they do they could have suffered or still suffering from 'long covid' bro. Which could include lung or heart damage among other things.

Right a few months ago (early Sept) my neighbor and her mom tested positive.

They got their results rel late, but 3 days before they told me they were sick, they came to my apartment to drop off some food and we chilled for a bit. Masks were not worn unfortunately since we literally see each other every other day casually so complacency yes.

Anyway, I did get ill but it wasn't that bad, fever for around a week, mild but deep cough. Didn't bother to get tested just stayed home and isolated for a couple weeks. Felt relatively normal after 2-3 weeks....just weaker and lost like 5 lbs.

Weird virus, has you feeling extremely low energy and fatigued, but you don't feel that sick otherwise. Like honestly, I barely knew I was sick other than this mild fever and tiredness.

That was 6 months ago, and even up to now in gym I find myself far more out of breath than I used to be. I have literally the same strength, but intense cardio or heavy weights have me taking 5 min rests to recover.

Before covid I could have easily run two laps around the savannah in under 45 mins, now after 3/4 lap I'm struggling like noob.

I know my conditioning and there's something definitely impacting me, really hope it goes though.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » February 21st, 2021, 8:02 pm

drchaos wrote:

Loads of people take a while to recover from any pneumonia .... this is nothing new. If we look at flu pneumonias people can take up to 6 months to recover their almost full lung potential. This is nothing new its been going on since the dawn of time.

Most of yall sheeple just regurgitating what yall hear from MSNBC and Deyalsingh.

it's just the flu :drinking:

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 21st, 2021, 8:34 pm

flu doh give u pneumonia at the rate covid does - we have immunity against flu, not with covid as it is a new virus, which is why we urgently need the vaccines

oh and it's about 30% of ppl with covid get 'long covid'
Last edited by redmanjp on February 25th, 2021, 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » February 21st, 2021, 8:48 pm

The scary thing is covid was just bad enough to cause a mass reaction like this aka lockdowns and restrictions.

Imagine if covid was even 2x as deadly, or worse had a 10% mortality. We are definitely in danger of having another pandemic in our lifetime.

We are incredibly lucky that vaccine research has developed at such a rapid pace where new vaccines can technically be made in a month, stemming any pandemics once it's deployed quickly enough.

I think the world needs to pay attention more to any possible new viral outbreaks. The hiding of info in Wuhan cost the world dearly eh, though I still think modern mankind wasn't ready to take drastic action to curtail covid.

We just can't let this happen again.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 21st, 2021, 10:12 pm

They intend to have another pandemic.

They word their news carefully. This first one was just to test our compliance.

The second will be the real deal, and will Eff us in the A.

The only way we can stop it is to show them that we realise what is going on at least.
Please don't eat the chain up

Not editing this reply, quote me on this in 1-3 years.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » February 21st, 2021, 10:51 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:They intend to have another pandemic.

The only way we can stop it is to show them that we realise what is going on at least.

Alright I'll play a long.......who is 'they' and why would 'they' want another pandemic?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 22nd, 2021, 3:27 pm

Whoever want to fix the population overflow that is the human race.Planet cannot support our population growth for much longer.And people living longer.I'd guess the UN, but who knows.Read the works of Malthus
Dohplaydat wrote:

Alright I'll play a long.......who is 'they' and why would 'they' want another pandemic?

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 22nd, 2021, 3:34 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:

perhaps those who are talking about the 'Great Reset' maybe a new term for New World Order? :roll: they need a big crisis to justify it. or so these conspiracy theories go

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 22nd, 2021, 8:31 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:

The lizard people of course

nah jk, just the dudes wanting to make a quick buck. It ain't one single entity like tinfoil hat bois believe

Aint no new world order sheit either. But you hadda admit, shutting down businesses in the US and giving everyone cheques sounds kinda similar. To make the population reliant on the government.

Also I am taking this video with a grain of salt as well.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » February 22nd, 2021, 8:38 pm

redakkmooz58 wrote:
drchaos wrote:

buh who d ass care wat u tink or wat u call? u iza nobody trolly pusher at mt hope who feel iz internet docta. srs who care wat u tink compared to 99% of d million scientist n real doctors round d world? yur mudda relllll fool u wid all yur life tellin everybody how "meh son so brite" yuh jr sec jockah nobody

Like yuh jealous of meh govahment wok ... Like your cloths store wok take a dump down the toilet and yuh digging thru KFC dumpster for breakfast, lunch and dinner so you feel like you could sheit on meh permanent hospital wok trolleying patients around.

At least i wokin in health care ... Which means I have a better grasp on medical matters vs your ass who used to be moving cloths from one rack to another and begging people to buy a jersey 4x the price yuh could get it from amazon for.

So haul your DETOUR logic and stuff it up your msnbc regurgitating gullet and present some actual data/clinical studies to back up your claim that people dropping dead from some sheit you made up called " LONG COVID ".

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » February 24th, 2021, 6:08 am

Glad to see you admitting that you got retrenched as a “laborer on the detour floor”

Man couldn’t even hold down a job selling xxxxl tee shirts to obese people and he have opinions on virology and post viral syndromes.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » February 24th, 2021, 7:22 am

Chaguaramas on the boardwalk was packed this weekend gone as usual, total lack of social distancing, CDA normally likes to flex up as being the controller down there... where are they now?

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 24th, 2021, 2:04 pm

i see ah family of 4 in POS all maskless, not even ah chin strap self

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » February 24th, 2021, 2:20 pm

long time ah woulda say , thats west problems but now all the westies coming in my "burbs" to shop and/or live - rent. Longtime pass d caroni brigde was off limits!!!

Ben_spanna wrote:Chaguaramas on the boardwalk was packed this weekend gone as usual, total lack of social distancing, CDA normally likes to flex up as being the controller down there... where are they now?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 24th, 2021, 2:27 pm

Having a really big problem with the North, West and East ppl coming into South.

Plenty crime and littering.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 24th, 2021, 10:29 pm

drchaos wrote:
redakkmooz58 wrote:
drchaos wrote:

buh who d ass care wat u tink or wat u call? u iza nobody trolly pusher at mt hope who feel iz internet docta. srs who care wat u tink compared to 99% of d million scientist n real doctors round d world? yur mudda relllll fool u wid all yur life tellin everybody how "meh son so brite" yuh jr sec jockah nobody

So haul your DETOUR logic and stuff it up your msnbc regurgitating gullet and present some actual data/clinical studies to back up your claim that people dropping dead from some sheit you made up called " LONG COVID ".

i mentioned long covid - never said ppl were dropping dead from it, and here is your study

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2776560

February 19, 2021
Sequelae in Adults at 6 Months After COVID-19 Infection
Jennifer K. Logue, BS1; Nicholas M. Franko, BS1; Denise J. McCulloch, MD, MPH1; et alDylan McDonald, BA1; Ariana Magedson, BS1; Caitlin R. Wolf, BS1; Helen Y. Chu, MD, MPH1
Author Affiliations
JAMA Netw Open. 2021;4(2):e210830. doi:10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2021.0830
COVID-19 Resource Center
Introduction
Many individuals experience persistent symptoms and a decline in health-related quality of life (HRQoL) after coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) illness.1 Existing studies have focused on hospitalized individuals 30 to 90 days after illness onset2-4 and have reported symptoms up to 110 days after illness.3 Longer-term sequelae in outpatients have not been well characterized.

Methods
A longitudinal prospective cohort of adults with laboratory-confirmed severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection was enrolled at the University of Washington with a concurrent cohort of healthy patients in a control group (eAppendix in the Supplement). Electronic informed consent was obtained, and the study was approved by the University of Washington human participants institutional review board. This study followed the Strengthening the Reporting of Observational Studies in Epidemiology (STROBE) reporting guideline. COVID-19 symptom data were obtained at the time of acute illness or retrospectively recounted at a 30-day enrollment visit. A total of 234 participants with COVID-19 were contacted between August and November 2020 to complete a single follow-up questionnaire between 3 and 9 months after illness onset. We did not perform statistical tests for this descriptive analysis because of the small numbers in each subgroup. Data analysis was conducted in R version 4.0.2 (R Project for Statistical Computing).

Results
A total of 177 of 234 participants (75.6%; mean [range] age, 48.0 [18-94] years; 101 [57.1%] women) with COVID-19 completed the survey. Overall, 11 (6.2%) were asymptomatic, 150 (84.7%) were outpatients with mild illness, and 16 (9.0%) had moderate or severe disease requiring hospitalization (Table). Hypertension was the most common comorbidity (23 [13.0%]). The follow-up survey was completed a median (range) of 169 (31-300) days after illness onset among participants with COVID-19 (Figure, A) and 87 (71-144) days after enrollment among 21 patients in the control group. Among participants with COVID-19, persistent symptoms were reported by 17 of 64 patients (26.6%) aged 18 to 39 years, 25 of 83 patients (30.1%) aged 40 to 64 years, and 13 of 30 patients (43.3%) aged 65 years and older. Overall, 49 of 150 outpatients (32.7%), 5 of 16 hospitalized patients (31.3%), and 1 of 21 healthy participants (4.8%) in the control group reported at least 1 persistent symptom. Of 31 patients with hypertension or diabetes, 11 (35.5%) experienced ongoing symptoms.

The most common persistent symptoms were fatigue (24 of 177 patients [13.6%]) and loss of sense of smell or taste (24 patients [13.6%]) (Figure, B). Overall, 23 patients (13.0%) reported other symptoms, including brain fog (4 [2.3%]). A total of 51 outpatients and hospitalized patients (30.7%) reported worse HRQoL compared with baseline vs 4 healthy participants and asymptomatic patients (12.5%); 14 patients (7.9%) reported negative impacts on at least 1 activity of daily living (ADL), the most common being household chores.

Discussion
In this cohort of individuals with COVID-19 who were followed up for as long as 9 months after illness, approximately 30% reported persistent symptoms. A unique aspect of our cohort is the high proportion of outpatients with mild disease. Persistent symptoms were reported by one-third of outpatients in our study, consistent with a previously reported study,4 in which 36% of outpatients had not returned to baseline health by 14 to 21 days following infection. However, this has not been previously described 9 months after infection.

Consistent with existing literature, fatigue was the most commonly reported symptom.2-4 This occurred in 14% of individuals in this study, lower than the 53% to 71%2-4 reported in cohorts of hospitalized patients, likely reflecting the lower acuity of illness in our cohort. Furthermore, impairment in HRQoL has previously been reported among hospitalized patients who have recovered from COVID-19; we found 29% of outpatients reported worsened HRQoL.5

Notably, 14 participants, including 9 nonhospitalized individuals, reported negative impacts on ADLs after infection. With 57.8 million cases worldwide, even a small incidence of long-term debility could have enormous health and economic consequences.6

Study limitations include a small sample size, single study location, potential bias from self-reported symptoms during illness episode, and loss to follow-up of 57 participants. To our knowledge, this study presents the longest follow-up symptom assessment after COVID-19 infection. Our research indicates that the health consequences of COVID-19 extend far beyond acute infection, even among those who experience mild illness. Comprehensive long-term investigation will be necessary to fully understand the impact of this evolving viral pathogen.

Article Information
Accepted for Publication: January 16, 2021.

Published: February 19, 2021. doi:10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2021.0830

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 24th, 2021, 10:32 pm

notice it's not just hospitalized patients, but also ppl with mild symptoms, at a similar rate as well. it's now called Post-Acute Sequelae of COVID-19 (PASC)

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » February 25th, 2021, 7:52 am

MaxPower wrote:Having a really big problem with the North, West and East ppl coming into South.

Plenty crime and littering.

Keep allyuh southern Yellow fever there eh! set ah monkeys down that side have it and no doubt a few of the desperate man down there who was booling dem too.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 25th, 2021, 11:14 am

i went to a funeral the other day by waterloo

had 4 burnings/funerals at the same time

waterloo is a pretty big place so people were spaced out in groups of 10 or 20

the funeral i went to, the person who died had 16 children so just direct kids alone is a big group, plus grandchildren, in laws etc

but again, everyone wearing mask, spaced out properly

police come escorting another funeral, police roll up and start to announce about health ordinance, only 20 people allowed at burning site ( 3 funerals going on already eh, they were the 4th)
and aggressively threatening people and telling them to go to to the car park (apparently car park have no covid)

then they escort in the funeral they brought, police driver come out and give that funeral driver a bounce, ask him how things,
they eh hassle that funeral group at all which had more than 100 people, seems they were running everyone else to make room for them.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » February 25th, 2021, 12:29 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:i went to a funeral the other day by waterloo

the funeral i went to, the person who died had 16 children so just direct kids alone is a big group, plus grandchildren, in laws etc

police come escorting another funeral, police roll up and start to announce about health ordinance, only 20 people allowed at burning site ( 3 funerals going on already eh, they were the 4th)
and aggressively threatening people and telling them to go to to the car park (apparently car park have no covid)

then they escort in the funeral they brought, police driver come out and give that funeral driver a bounce, ask him how things,
they eh hassle that funeral group at all which had more than 100 people, seems they were running everyone else to make room for them.

What you all think abt public cremation? Is that environmentally friendly? How hindus make out in countries that don't allow public cremations? Especially countries in the west?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 25th, 2021, 12:54 pm

they use crematoriums or bury .

alot of hindus locally use crematoriums as well

we did that for my father & grandfather

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » February 25th, 2021, 1:12 pm

Redress10 wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:i went to a funeral the other day by waterloo

What you all think abt public cremation? Is that environmentally friendly? How hindus make out in countries that don't allow public cremations? Especially countries in the west?

Given that gas powered crematoriums emit up to 400kgs of Carbon per cremation and burial leads to leaching of embalming fluids into the water table as well as the loss of land for cemeteries how much worse from an environmental perspective can an open air cremation be?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”