Forums

COVIDIOTS in Trinidad & Tobago

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Re: COVIDIOTS in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby elec2020 » November 23rd, 2020, 11:46 am

^ didn't the wedding also find loop holes to frolic? that's my thing. in the middle of a pandemic both did the wrong thing (i doubt the wedding required party guests to come with a certified negative covid result taken over the last 1-2 days). But one gets off scot free and defense by some of the masses as they were able to find a loop hole in the law to get away with it. How can that be right?

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » November 23rd, 2020, 12:13 pm

elec2020 wrote:^ didn't the wedding also find loop holes to frolic? that's my thing. in the middle of a pandemic both did the wrong thing (i doubt the wedding required party guests to come with a certified negative covid result taken over the last 1-2 days). But one gets off scot free and defense by some of the masses as they were able to find a loop hole in the law to get away with it. How can that be right?

This is a case where immoral isn't necessarily illegal.
The CoP seemed to be making this point since the first Covid ordinance was passed that he can only operate within the law. if the law makers do not make it a law, the Police cannot act. Before, when it was not in the law to wear a mask, the Police could only advise citizens, not charge or arrest them. Now that it is a law it is different.
Common sense would tell you not to invite a lot of people to your house, but if you did it would be stupid but not illegal. It's like people congregating outside of a bar, it's stupid but not illegal.
it could be the CoP is showing how the Gov't needs to firm up on how the Covid ordinances and regulations need to be revised.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » November 23rd, 2020, 12:18 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:
elec2020 wrote:^ didn't the wedding also find loop holes to frolic? that's my thing. in the middle of a pandemic both did the wrong thing (i doubt the wedding required party guests to come with a certified negative covid result taken over the last 1-2 days). But one gets off scot free and defense by some of the masses as they were able to find a loop hole in the law to get away with it. How can that be right?

The CoP seemed to be making this point since the first Covid ordinance was passed that he can only operate within the law. if the law makers do not make it a law, the Police cannot act. Before, when it was not in the law to wear a mask, the Police could only advise citizens, not charge or arrest them. Now that it is a law it is different.
Common sense would tell you not to invite a lot of people to your house, but if you did it would be stupid but not illegal. It's like people congregating outside of a bar, it's stupid but not illegal.
it could be the CoP is showing how the Gov't needs to firm up on how the Covid ordinances and regulations need to be revised.

I got you. Sigh. I guess it is what it is until laws are changed to make people more accountable. What set me off is that this is the 3rd or 4th instance that one side of society gets away with it while the other side doesn't. But u are right. The ttps can only operate within the scope of the law.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » November 23rd, 2020, 12:25 pm

elec2020 wrote:
Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

I got you. Sigh. I guess it is what it is until laws are changed to make people more accountable. What set me off is that this is the 3rd or 4th instance that one side of society gets away with it while the other side doesn't. But u are right. The ttps can only operate within the scope of the law.

Was there any instance where ppl broke the Covid regulation and were not charged?

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » November 23rd, 2020, 1:57 pm

In particular i was referencing: the DDI party (https://www.cnc3.co.tt/cop-no-evidence- ... nds-party/); bayside towers incident (https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... 1d25a.html); and the treatment of Samantha Ramischand - a search was carried out on the premises and one iPhone and one HP laptop were seized. Present at the address was the woman’s 35-year-old husband. The woman was interviewed following which the police officers left the premises - (https://trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/c ... 5863f.html) which is contrary to what other members of society meet when caught on the beach during that period in time. Thats just my view on the whole "instance that one side of society gets away with it while the other side doesn't."

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » November 23rd, 2020, 2:35 pm

Covid doesn't care - even if you're the POTUS - keep safe and be responsible...

FordeG
3NE 2NR for life

Postby FordeG » November 23rd, 2020, 6:02 pm

I laught at people who are afraid of Covi. It's a man made hoax used to exercise control on the masses.

It is exactly what the powers to be want, they round up the kids having a party but the wedding, or down the islands, or Bayside extravaganzas are left alone.

Wake up sheeple.

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » November 23rd, 2020, 7:36 pm

FordeG wrote:I laught at people who are afraid of Covi. It's a man made hoax used to exercise control on the masses.

It is exactly what the powers to be want, they round up the kids having a party but the wedding, or down the islands, or Bayside extravaganzas are left alone.

Wake up sheeple.

Religion is the BIGGEST man made hoax used to exercise control on the masses, there is no evidence of God or that any religion is the truth, but there is evidence of people getting sick from covid, the religious followers are the sheeple,

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » November 23rd, 2020, 8:00 pm

Here we go.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 23rd, 2020, 8:20 pm

FordeG wrote:I laught at people who are afraid of Covi. It's a man made hoax used to exercise control on the masses.

Wake up sheeple.

Pleasant good evening old timer.

How are u enjoying retirement?

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » November 27th, 2020, 9:41 pm

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 27th, 2020, 9:56 pm

seems like inside a private property

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 27th, 2020, 10:02 pm

TTPS still too lenient with non compliant locals.

A more aggressive and violent approach is needed.

Should have beat dat down from early.

Trinis have to know what time it is.

Need some tough cops.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 27th, 2020, 10:24 pm

they don’t deal with sealots ppl with such haste tho

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » November 27th, 2020, 11:39 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:

Actually I believe congregating within the precincts of a bar is also illegal.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » November 27th, 2020, 11:41 pm

Wrt private gatherings they are looking to see how to amend the law to target private gatherings. Hope they do this before Christmas.

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » November 28th, 2020, 6:23 am

Rovin wrote:https://www.facebook.com/100054002451111/videos/884165915662141

they dont do them vene's that when they hold them, they dont do the chinese when they raid the gorcery looking for illegal chinese cigarette ( which they dont) but they want to do that they own trini. it have no place for trini's again in trinidad, one law for we and on law for the non nationals.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » November 28th, 2020, 6:54 am

pugboy wrote:seems like inside a private property

All the cars and such it looks like a business place . But why they asking him to put on his mask ? If they were telling him to put on his mask from before the cameras started rolling was it he just didn’t like how they spoke to him ?

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » November 28th, 2020, 9:28 am

What he getting arrested for? Cause it all seemed fine till the mask directive. But imo refusing to wear a mask is not an arrestable offence. Anyway is tnt. Police can do ymu what they want.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 28th, 2020, 9:45 am

daring dragoon wrote:

they dont do them vene's that when they hold them, they dont do the chinese when they raid the gorcery looking for illegal chinese cigarette ( which they dont) but they want to do that they own trini. it have no place for trini's again in trinidad, one law for we and on law for the non nationals.

Hello daring dragoon,

A very good observation but you have to understand that the Venes and Chinese that you referenced are generally compliant and law abiding.

If we have groups of Trinis, Venes, Chinese in an establishment, who is more likely to break/disobey the rules/laws, cause trouble, disrespect others and litter the most?

When last have you seen a Chinese national held for crime on the front page?

Bottom line my good man, is that between the groups you singled out, Trinis are more susceptible to having altercations with the law, therefore, there will be a disparity of leniency between the groups in question.

So before the race card jumps out, i can only go with what i observe for myself and what i read in the national newspaper and hear on the news.

Its like Obama and Trump making a false statement. Who is more likely to be criticized? If you get my drift.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 28th, 2020, 11:07 am

MaxPower wrote:
daring dragoon wrote:

Hello daring dragoon,

A very good observation but you have to understand that the Venes and Chinese that you referenced are generally compliant and law abiding.

If we have groups of Trinis, Venes, Chinese in an establishment, who is more likely to break/disobey the rules/laws, cause trouble, disrespect others and litter the most?

When last have you seen a Chinese national held for crime on the front page?

Bottom line my good man, is that between the groups you singled out, Trinis are more susceptible to having altercations with the law, therefore, there will be a disparity of leniency between the groups in question.

So before the race card jumps out, i can only go with what i observe for myself and what i read in the national newspaper and hear on the news.

Its like Obama and Trump making a false statement. Who is more likely to be criticized? If you get my drift.
Bull5hit

Chinese are one of the most nasty corrupted people on the planet, they bribe for everything.

They copy and fake anything while undermining the genuine brands

You to be an idiot to buy anything from these people or support their nasty bussiness, like their nasry fast foods .

This only refers to non Trini chinese , I will support our local Trini Chinese folk.

SMc
punchin NOS

Postby SMc » November 28th, 2020, 4:41 pm

@ZR- Would you buy a 3M N95 respirators made in China in a 3M factory or would that be an inferior to you?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 28th, 2020, 5:35 pm

SMc wrote:@ZR- Would you buy a 3M N95 respirators made in China in a 3M factory or would that be an inferior to you?
Once it's under license I would buy.

There are 1000s of products that are copied and totally fake e.g. watches like Rolex, omega ect.

I come from the cycling world and 99% of carbon fiber bikes are made in China. Those big brand bikes are slapped with stickers that say make in another country. Those bike cost like $300 to make but sold for 10 times the price.

Bogus goods I would not buy.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » November 28th, 2020, 6:07 pm

so where the party is later

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » November 29th, 2020, 12:16 am

pugboy wrote:so where the party is later

Not sure. But the afterparty is in Couva Hospital.

stev
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby stev » November 29th, 2020, 12:55 am

did trinis forget Covid is still rampant?

Curepe junction was like carnival on Friday evening....today was madness in south with no social distancing in sight...wtf?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 29th, 2020, 1:49 am

stev wrote:did trinis forget Covid is still rampant?

Curepe junction was like carnival on Friday evening....today was madness in south with no social distancing in sight...wtf?

Hello stev,

Trinis never cared about Covid in the first place.

Compliance is more a burden than logic.

We must leave them let them be and the most we can do is try our best to protect ourselves and family.

A vaccine is the only solution as the worst thing for Covid19 in T&T is the Trinidadian mentality.

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » December 1st, 2020, 10:44 am

This is how they do their part
The longer they do this, the longer we are in for it. All the sraff I've sent at hallmark grand bazaar, think this the way it should be worn

20201201_104120.jpeg

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 1st, 2020, 11:09 am

wagonrunner wrote:This is how they do their part
The longer they do this, the longer we are in for it. All the sraff I've sent at hallmark grand bazaar, think this the way it should be worn

20201201_104120.jpeg

Looks like a typical day in the life of a typical Trini.

Need vaccine asap.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » December 3rd, 2020, 8:49 am

The amount of people who don’t cover their nose is crazy.
And they get offended if you tell them about it.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”