Re: PNM in Gov't

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 26th, 2020, 1:18 pm

Cantmis wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Funny thing is Failgerald watching how fit the man is.
Different priorities.
This is a different rasta. He don't smoke, but runs to babylon, and might disagree with sizzler

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 26th, 2020, 2:17 pm

zoom rader wrote:
sMASH wrote:If was elections is money by Jersey by hug up by big teeth by speech Screenshot_2020-08-26-09-08-47_1.jpeg
I don't blame Failgerald one bit.

But he should have offered to buy him some food and a drink.

Never give money

I soooo agree with you on this (the part on buying him food and drink).

But Hinds is a government Minister and this post of his speaks volumes about the man (Hinds) himself.
Last edited by bluefete on August 26th, 2020, 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby bluefete » August 26th, 2020, 2:19 pm

Next thing the man say his FB account was hacked.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 26th, 2020, 2:47 pm

I could just imagine how Hinds was as a ttps instructor eh

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 26th, 2020, 2:56 pm

bluefete wrote:Next thing the man say his FB account was hacked.
I think they (he) intentionally does this crap to keep the media preoccupied away from dealing with more critical Issues.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 26th, 2020, 3:23 pm

What a backside.

killercow
Riding on 17's

Postby killercow » August 26th, 2020, 3:30 pm

I'm no fan of Hinds but I agree with his assessment. For years now I have been blanking people begging who I visually assess as capable of working. And if I do give (usually to those who seem mentally unstable because no one would hire them) it's food / water, not money.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 26th, 2020, 3:53 pm

People toting because a house negro refuse to help out a hood negro?

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » August 26th, 2020, 4:05 pm

So many fallacies that people always put forth as arguments to not give charity. You don't have to give charity you know, it's not the law or anything, but you don't go boasting about it on facebook how you rejected someone in need either.

How he know the man fit and able to perform work? He medically examined the man, or he lustfully eyed his abs and limbs? How he know the man not employed somewhere but still below the extreme poverty line and just need something? How he know he didn't apply to 50 places and got rejected? How do you know ANYTHING about someone else reduced to begging? You don't have to give, you are right to turn anyone away if you want. But don't bleat and boast about not giving.

None of this had to be an issue if he had just shut his ignoble, hypocritical, attention whoring, spiteful face.

Oh and since he is a big testified pretentious Jesus man, Matthew 6:1-4 and Matthew 25:35.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 26th, 2020, 4:21 pm

maj. tom wrote:So many fallacies that people always put forth as arguments to not give charity. You don't have to give charity you know, it's not the law or anything, but you don't go boasting about it on facebook how you rejected someone in need either.

How he know the man fit and able to perform work? He medically examined the man, or he lustfully eyed his abs and limbs? How he know the man not employed somewhere but still below the extreme poverty line and just need something? How he know he didn't apply to 50 places and got rejected? How do you know ANYTHING about someone else reduced to begging? You don't have to give, you are right to turn anyone away if you want. But don't bleat and boast about not giving.

None of this had to be an issue if he had just shut his ignoble, hypocritical, attention whoring, spiteful face.

Oh and since he is a big testified pretentious Jesus man, Matthew 6:1-4 and Matthew 25:35.

Fake Ras like he fell everybody like he and want money for doing nothing.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 26th, 2020, 4:32 pm

MaxPower wrote:People toting because a house negro refuse to help out a hood negro?
Max.................

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 26th, 2020, 5:36 pm

Hinds removed both the 1st and 2nd posts from FB.

He get licks like a boboolee.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 26th, 2020, 7:12 pm

bluefete wrote:Hinds removed both the 1st and 2nd posts from FB.

Too late now as they already voted for him.

But I support him in not giving money.

I think it's time for begging or pan handling laws,

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » August 26th, 2020, 8:48 pm

zoom rader wrote:

So ironic that he is complaining about a product of the PNM of which he has served for decades.

killercow
Riding on 17's

Postby killercow » August 26th, 2020, 10:59 pm

zoom rader wrote:

Isn't begging already illegal?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 27th, 2020, 3:48 pm

Tony Twizzler ·
This man never fails to look.. Well that's up for you to decide...

killercow
Riding on 17's

Postby killercow » August 27th, 2020, 4:01 pm

bluefete wrote:Tony Twizzler ·
This man never fails to look.. Well that's up for you to decide...

I like this one better...
FB_IMG_1598497866279.jpeg

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 27th, 2020, 5:55 pm

Love it.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 27th, 2020, 6:42 pm

bluefete wrote:Love it.
Ent u a PNM?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » August 27th, 2020, 7:37 pm

Lol
Welcome to 2020 Hinds.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 27th, 2020, 7:52 pm

Redman wrote:Lol
Welcome to 2020 Hinds.
Had this been a UNC MP then all hell would have broken loose. UNC would have been blasted on the PNM media houses and deemed racist.

Here hinds is seen as just noise while the recent election adverts confirmed what Hinds had to deal with.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » August 28th, 2020, 9:58 am

Hinds write a thesis on national radio on why he scorned someone in need of $20. I can't believe the PNM screening committee put this man back and the people voted this man back. He scorned them so bad during the flood. He brought charges toward a disgruntled resident for getting wet with flood water (doh mind that the people lost property in the flood, he got his suit wet). And they still chose him. PNM doesn't hold their own members to higher "moral and spiritual values" standards as they do for the Opposition members apparently.

Hinds defends decision not to give ‘beggar’ $20

Fri Aug 28 2020
Newly-appointed Youth Development and National Services Minister Fitzgerald Hinds has sought to defend his Facebook post that ignited fiery criticism over social media.

Hinds made the post following an encounter with an apparently socially-displaced man outside a supermarket on Wednesday, where the minister turned down a request from the man for money. Speaking on the 102.1 FM Power Breakfast Show yesterday, Hinds said he made the post on Wednesday because as he drove off following his interaction with a man, he was thinking about his commitment to the country and his new portfolio.

“The reason that I posted that is because, operating in my mind as I drove off because of my commitment to this country, because of my commitment to young people, I saw that as telling me that here we have some young people in this country who needs to be counselled and to be guided and to be prepared for more productive lives and don’t have to undignify themselves in making request of other people when they can do it themselves.

“All of this is what was operating in my mind, my love, my compassion, and most of all, my commitment given my recent appointment in doing something about these kinds of issues in society.”

Hinds’ post stated, “Not even aware that I was in his focus, on exiting the Massy Foodstore, I entered my vehicle. I settled in and observed a body up to my window. Closer observation revealed a perhaps 30-year old, healthy-looking, muscular man. I looked for the piper in him and could not find it. He beckoned me to talk to him. I rolled down my glass window and he delivered! “Ah just asking for a lil $20 to buy something to eat!” I immediately reflected on a previous occasion when another young man asked me for “ah lil $100”. I have given financial and other assistance many times in greater quantity, but I refused them both! Ah doh like the idea of young, apparently fit men begging! And ah doh like it more, when they tell me hummuch dey want! I reflected deeply on my new portfolio, took a deep breath; and drove away highly energized to do this critical work.”

Hinds has since deleted the post.

But recalling the incident in the interview, Hinds said he also had COVID-19 on his mind when the man approached him as he sat in his car. He said the issue was not so much that he had asked for money but he specified how much he wanted.

Describing himself as one of the most generous people in the world, Hinds said, “So that is just really what was operating in my mind but the context of this was I had just come out of the supermarket and interestingly enough I had gone in there to buy food and God is my witness, for someone who needed it.”

Hinds said he only had time to do a quick assessment because he was in full flight since the place he was heading to was closing in half an hour and he also had to drop off the food.

“Some people are of the view I should have stopped and taken him to my office and found out what was his condition. I just explained to you truthfully what the context was and the time frame and the assessment that I made. It was not about judging the man. I don’t know the man. It was just a quick usual ordinary assessment that every simple human being conducts when another human is standing in front of them.”

Hinds said he felt it was important to make the post because he viewed such experiences as learning and teaching moments. He, however, believes the population wasted too much time on the issue.

“When I now look back with hindsight at the way that matter exercised the whole country almost for that whole day yesterday, I really do think it is a waste of all of our time in terms of exercising ourselves on this matter when there are so many other important things to address.”
https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/hinds-d ... 5b775e2ef5

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 28th, 2020, 10:05 am

maj. tom wrote:Hinds write a thesis on national radio on why he scorned someone in need of $20. I can't believe the PNM screening committee put this man back and the people voted this man back. He scorned them so bad during the flood. He brought charges toward a disgruntled resident for getting wet with flood water (doh mind that the people lost property in the flood, he got his suit wet). And they still chose him. PNM doesn't hold their own members to higher "moral and spiritual values" standards as they do for the Opposition members apparently.

Hinds defends decision not to give ‘beggar’ $20

Fri Aug 28 2020
Newly-appointed Youth Development and National Services Minister Fitzgerald Hinds has sought to defend his Facebook post that ignited fiery criticism over social media.

Hinds made the post following an encounter with an apparently socially-displaced man outside a supermarket on Wednesday, where the minister turned down a request from the man for money. Speaking on the 102.1 FM Power Breakfast Show yesterday, Hinds said he made the post on Wednesday because as he drove off following his interaction with a man, he was thinking about his commitment to the country and his new portfolio.

“The reason that I posted that is because, operating in my mind as I drove off because of my commitment to this country, because of my commitment to young people, I saw that as telling me that here we have some young people in this country who needs to be counselled and to be guided and to be prepared for more productive lives and don’t have to undignify themselves in making request of other people when they can do it themselves.

“All of this is what was operating in my mind, my love, my compassion, and most of all, my commitment given my recent appointment in doing something about these kinds of issues in society.”

Hinds’ post stated, “Not even aware that I was in his focus, on exiting the Massy Foodstore, I entered my vehicle. I settled in and observed a body up to my window. Closer observation revealed a perhaps 30-year old, healthy-looking, muscular man. I looked for the piper in him and could not find it. He beckoned me to talk to him. I rolled down my glass window and he delivered! “Ah just asking for a lil $20 to buy something to eat!” I immediately reflected on a previous occasion when another young man asked me for “ah lil $100”. I have given financial and other assistance many times in greater quantity, but I refused them both! Ah doh like the idea of young, apparently fit men begging! And ah doh like it more, when they tell me hummuch dey want! I reflected deeply on my new portfolio, took a deep breath; and drove away highly energized to do this critical work.”

Hinds has since deleted the post.

But recalling the incident in the interview, Hinds said he also had COVID-19 on his mind when the man approached him as he sat in his car. He said the issue was not so much that he had asked for money but he specified how much he wanted.

Describing himself as one of the most generous people in the world, Hinds said, “So that is just really what was operating in my mind but the context of this was I had just come out of the supermarket and interestingly enough I had gone in there to buy food and God is my witness, for someone who needed it.”

Hinds said he only had time to do a quick assessment because he was in full flight since the place he was heading to was closing in half an hour and he also had to drop off the food.

“Some people are of the view I should have stopped and taken him to my office and found out what was his condition. I just explained to you truthfully what the context was and the time frame and the assessment that I made. It was not about judging the man. I don’t know the man. It was just a quick usual ordinary assessment that every simple human being conducts when another human is standing in front of them.”

Hinds said he felt it was important to make the post because he viewed such experiences as learning and teaching moments. He, however, believes the population wasted too much time on the issue.

“When I now look back with hindsight at the way that matter exercised the whole country almost for that whole day yesterday, I really do think it is a waste of all of our time in terms of exercising ourselves on this matter when there are so many other important things to address.”
https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/hinds-d ... 5b775e2ef5
This only shows that the recent elections ads where in fact real life and not racist.

PNM ppl beat up over the ads and here Hinds was met face on with real life.

Had this been an injun MP then he would be deem racist for writing exactly what Hinds wrote.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 28th, 2020, 10:12 am

how yuh does look for the piper in a person ?

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 28th, 2020, 10:15 am

Zoom is on point as usual.

maj.tom... dey like it so... simple as that.

Capleton
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Capleton » August 28th, 2020, 10:17 am

Fire bun Fitzgerald. King Shango seh so!

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 28th, 2020, 10:20 am

Capleton wrote:Fire bun Fitzgerald. King Shango seh so!
Shango13 Alive?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 28th, 2020, 10:24 am

pugboy wrote:how yuh does look for the piper in a person ?
Yeah but Hinds watching how muscular and fit the man is.

Mrs Milly was doing the same thing

Maybe he looks like Frowzy

https://youtu.be/5W8X-MUBSYk

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 28th, 2020, 11:07 am

story buss since tues on fb but like is a slow news day so it now make todays guardian front page , they use back d ole pic of him getting splash in beetham ....

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 28th, 2020, 11:27 am

Rovin wrote:story buss since tues on fb but like is a slow news day so it now make todays guardian front page , they use back d ole pic of him getting splash in beetham ....
As I said had this been an injun making those statement Social media would have be lit 1 min after.

The PNM media only trying to show face by now printing it.

Double standards, PNM ppl don't want to hear the truth.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”