wda...

wing
Riding on 18's

Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby wing » September 21st, 2020, 11:26 am

Butters_Stotch wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Take wood

wda...
Maybe you should read the article first and not form an opinion based on a screenshot.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 21st, 2020, 11:45 am

I read the article and imo the issues to be dealt with first quite at the bottom of the list. Study to deal with inconsiderate developers(some of which are actually beneficial to the govt)....but nahhh!!!! Adapt to flooding

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 21st, 2020, 11:54 am

Love it!

Adapt to the consequences of your actions Trinis.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 21st, 2020, 11:59 am

wing wrote:
Butters_Stotch wrote:

wda...
Maybe you should read the article first and not form an opinion based on a screenshot.
You defending this jack arse goverment?

1. Water ways and drains need to be cleaned which the PNM is not providing funding for.

2. Big PNM developers are to blame

3. Nasty TT citizens that discard their rubbish in the water ways.

4. Not enough garage or solid waste disposal is provided for by the goverment.

Take bull they wanted PNM

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 21st, 2020, 10:45 pm

zoom rader wrote:
wing wrote:
Butters_Stotch wrote:

wda...

1. Water ways and drains need to be cleaned which the PNM is not providing funding for.

It's blatant discrimination.
My area from 2010-2015 used to get regular waterway attention and did not flood. Since then the watercourses have been severely neglected, and we are already starting to see the flooding starting to come back.

jhonnieblue
Riding on 18's

Postby jhonnieblue » September 21st, 2020, 10:57 pm

This govt is so much fail smh

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 22nd, 2020, 8:37 am

De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
wing wrote:
Butters_Stotch wrote:

wda...

My area from 2010-2015 used to get regular waterway attention and did not flood. Since then the watercourses have been severely neglected, and we are already starting to see the flooding starting to come back.
In the days of Caroni, the company used to make sure and clear all their water ways. These water ways are now clogged up .

When ever PNM in power this is neglected and then PNM lays all blame on Citizens which are mosty in Injun areas.

When HDC houses got some flooding, PNM rush the next day to clean it up and nothing for injun areas.

That's what we dealing with.

A blantant racist goverment

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 22nd, 2020, 10:02 am

De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
wing wrote:
Butters_Stotch wrote:

wda...

That Arouca seat is not Camille own?? Forget discrimination, them just do business

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 22nd, 2020, 10:52 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
wing wrote:
Butters_Stotch wrote:

wda...

That Arouca seat is not Camille own?? Forget discrimination, them just do business

Arouca you say? :shock:
Like yuh liming with Erectile?

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 23rd, 2020, 5:27 am

De Dragon wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
wing wrote:
Butters_Stotch wrote:

wda...

Arouca you say? :shock:
Like yuh liming with Erectile?

Yes bai...lol...the pic with the caption is somewhere in five rivers or arouca north...Not sure which constituencies were being referred to when they were told to adapt...knowing them, probably all

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » October 8th, 2020, 7:49 pm

As Zoom would say: Take b..l.

https://www.einnews.com/pr_news/5280124 ... and-tobago

Financial System Stability Assessment with Trinidad and Tobago
October 8, 2020

WASHINGTON, DC: The Executive Board of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) concluded the Financial System Stability Assessment (FSAP) [1] with Trinidad and Tobago on August 31, 2020 without a meeting. [2]

This report is based on the work of joint IMF/World Bank Financial Sector Assessment Program (FSAP) missions to Trinidad and Tobago during November 2019 and January–February 2020. The FSSA report was completed on July 31, 2020.

The FSSA reflects FSAP work conducted mostly prior to the onset of the COVID-19 crisis. The FSSA focuses on Trinidad and Tobago’s medium-term financial stability challenges and policy priorities. Given the FSAP’s focus on tail risks and strengthening policy and institutional frameworks, including contingency planning and crisis management, the FSAP’s findings and recommendations remain pertinent.

According to the FSSA the banking system was well capitalized and liquid but exposed to sovereign risk and potential liquidity risks stemming from non-bank financial entities in the group on the eve of the COVID-19 crisis. Illustrative stress tests were run subsequent to the FSAP missions to quantify the possible impact on bank solvency in adverse COVID-19 economic scenarios.

Given the unprecedented nature of the ongoing pandemic, these scenarios are associated with significant uncertainty. The results suggest that under further strong deterioration of macrofinancial conditions some banks could breach their minimum capital requirements in 2022.

Banks could also face liquidity pressures in the event of a run on investment funds issued in their groups. Financial vulnerabilities include rising household debt, sovereign exposures, potential spillovers from natural disasters (including climate-related) or sovereign shocks in the region, and contagion risks between investment funds and banks.

While recognizing the progress made by the authorities, including to significantly enhance the anti-money laundering/ combating the financing of terrorism (AML/CFT) framework, the FSSA recommended they accelerate efforts to strengthen the regulatory framework for this regionally important financial system.

Measures should include strengthening the independence, governance, and resources of financial supervisors; implementing the new banking regulations and modern, risk-based insurance supervision; and introducing system-wide regulation for investment funds while adopting a carefully sequenced transition to floating value investments.

Macroprudential powers should also be adopted and used to attenuate banks’ sovereign exposures among other risks. In addition, climate risks warrant a comprehensive environmental risk assessment of the financial sector and the development of a green finance strategy.

[1] The Financial Sector Assessment Program (FSAP), established in 1999, is a comprehensive and in-depth assessment of a country’s financial sector. FSAPs provide input for Article IV consultations and thus enhance Fund surveillance. FSAPs are mandatory for the 29 jurisdictions with systemically important financial sectors and otherwise conducted upon request from member countries. The key findings of an FSAP are summarized in a Financial System Stability Assessment (FSSA).

[2] The Executive Board takes decisions under its lapse-of-time procedure when the Board agrees that a proposal can be considered without convening formal discussions.

elec2020 wrote:https://cso.gov.tt/cso_statistics/gross-domestic-product-gdp-at-constant-prices/. You can find the GDP statistic for 2018 there. The CIA factbook qoutes GDP for 2017 (their latest estimate) for tnt as 22.8 billion US.

Whether u like it or not the official statistical body of tnt is the CSO. Their statistics are more accurate than anyone elses values for us as (for example) does CIA/Worldbank/IMF send a group of statisticians with domestic governance clearance to estimate GDP, unemployment, inflation, etc for the 195 countries in the world (they must have ALOT of statisticians then). THE IMF DOES!

So far for the G7, three members (US, Japan, UK) have recorded for june 2020 a 31 percent, 26 per cent and 20 per cent contraction in gdp. Given that it is anticipated that economic activity for the remainder of 2020 will continue to worsen as for example city centers lose money (work from home has meant less retail shopping) and countries have gone back into lockdown, it is my belief that the weo estimate for global growth was optimistic.

While i get your point on the weo using all information available at that point in time, the report was released in april and at that time many countries already went into lockdown. Any lockdown will have a significant impact on economic activity. The imf should know that. But they also have a responsibility to not incite panic. So, like every other institution, lied/downplayed the facts.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » October 8th, 2020, 8:26 pm

You do know what a stress test is right? A stress test is the impact of a significant, unprecedented adverse shock on a system. Meaning the scenario is based on something trinidad and tobago has never experienced before like maybe GDP contractimg by 15 per cent, inflation rising to 10 per cent, unemployment rises to double digits as well all at the same time. Currently i think gdp is prokected to be negative 5 or something so for 2020, latest unemployment stats i think were around 5 for june or septemner 2018 and inflation is around 1 per cent. I have not seen the document but has the IMF told us what figures they used for this scenario? As well as do they factor in second round effects (that is the response of institutions to the scenario). Please note. Agaian a stress test is a significant, adverse scenario. It is hypothetical. It is not something u should take as gospel.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » October 8th, 2020, 8:48 pm

I do know this is quite hypothetical. A kind of worse case scenario.

Did you read the part about "introducing system-wide regulation for investment funds while adopting a carefully sequenced transition to floating value investments?"

elec2020 wrote:You do know what a stress test is right? A stress test is the impact of a significant, unprecedented adverse shock on a system. Meaning the scenario is based on something trinidad and tobago has never experienced before like maybe GDP contractimg by 15 per cent, inflation rising to 10 per cent, unemployment rises to double digits as well all at the same time. Currently i think gdp is prokected to be negative 5 or something so for 2020, latest unemployment stats i think were around 5 for june or septemner 2018 and inflation is around 1 per cent. I have not seen the document but has the IMF told us what figures they used for this scenario? As well as do they factor in second round effects (that is the response of institutions to the scenario). Please note. Agaian a stress test is a significant, adverse scenario. It is hypothetical. It is not something u should take as gospel.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » October 8th, 2020, 9:51 pm

Ok. No. I haven't sat down and read their document nor the review of the economy nor the budget. But their points on tighter regulation for investments is pertinent as, to the best of my knowledge, insurance and pension funds (whose main assets are investments) still operate on regulations outlined in 1989 (again i think, idk if the new insurance act was assented yet). And i think the floating value system for investments is tied to fixed nav investments. I heard from some individuals in the industry why they were a problem but i kinda didnt pay to much attention as mutual funds and stock market operations is not my area. But all in all its clear financial regulation in tnt is behind when compared to our neighbours (i think the latest financial regulations act passed in tnt was dated 2008 while jamaica reviewed their own in 2018 or 2019).

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » October 19th, 2020, 5:56 pm

Dr Rowley’s dangerous diatribe

Kirk Meighoo

Last Thursday evening was the first time I listened to a full PNM public meeting. It was shocking. It went well beyond picong or even aggressive political debate. It crossed the line into political scapegoating and virtual incitement.

In his speech, astoundingly, PM Dr Keith Rowley was provoking deep hatred and perhaps even justifying extreme acts against the Opposition, in supposed “self-defence”.

In his efforts to deflect all blame from his Government, he instead accused the UNC of criminal acts of sabotage, treason, and posing an existential threat to Trinidad and Tobago itself.

The accusations reached absurd, fantastical levels. About the debacle at the opening of the Brian Lara Stadium, he astonishingly professed that the UNC took off their clothes and stuffed them down in the sewers to flood the boxes.
Deflecting from the incredible years-long mismanagement of the seabridge, he declared the UNC were flushing orange and grapefruit and jerseys down the toilet to be able to say that the boat wasn’t good.

He dramatically charged the UNC with burning out pumps and electrical panels in Bamboo Settlement #1 (where their own supporters live) in order to cause flooding. He asked, “Who stands to benefit if Bamboo #1 is flooded? It has to be the people who make a specialty of flood politics.”

With regard to the internationally embarrassing incident of British MP Steve Baker raising the issue of our stranded Trinidad and Tobago nationals in the UK Parliament, Dr Rowley hurled abuse.

Instead of acknowledging “our common humanity”, Dr Rowley elaborated a baseless, paranoid conspiracy theory, claiming “the UNC is in the British Parliament, at the backbench, lying on Trinidad and Tobago”.

The most incredible point in this fantasy tale was when Dr Rowley accused the UNC of cutting the wires on an aircraft, in an act of terrorism and attempted mass murder. And not a single shred of evidence was tendered for any of this.

It went even deeper than these absurd, slanderous accusations. There was a sinister demonisation running throughout Dr Rowley’s address.

Throughout the speech, he encouraged his followers to blame the UNC for every ill the country faces. He told them , “Try to figure out who and why... Who would benefit” from the country’s troubles? Presume guilt, and then (if at all given the chance) make the accused prove innocence.

He painted the UNC as domestic enemies, being “unpatriotic underminers of our existence”, being traitorous for thanking the UK MP for standing up for our citizens, and for trying to avert US sanctions on our country for the unilateral actions taken by the executive without parliamentary knowledge or approval.

Yet, ironically, for three separate issues in the same speech, Dr Rowley called upon the British to assist and intervene in the internal affairs of Trinidad and Tobago. He even spoke about giving foreigners the rank of Special Reserve Police to arrest nationals. His non-interventionism apparently applies only when convenient.

He accused the UNC of secretly having properties abroad, tax evasion, hiding ownership, and being “upper class” (ironic, when the UNC overwhelmingly represents the poorest people in the most marginal, excluded and remote areas of the country).

It was a conspiracy-level diatribe, feeding rumours, fear-mongering, division, suspicion, dissension; single-mindedly directing and stirring up resentment.

Ominously he quoted “an American president being called upon to declare war—where lives will be lost and blood will flow”, saying “The only thing to fear is fear itself.” What message was he sending? But this twisted attack was part of a speech in which it was announced that his Government would be raising taxes, rents (due to property tax), WASA rates, electricity rates, reducing pension payouts, and that these would be very hard times.

Here is where the strategy can be deciphered.

The frustration, rage, hatred and anger that these hardships would cause is to be directed at the “unpatriotic underminers of our existence”, the “sabotaging” UNC, painted by Dr Rowley as an existential threat to Trinidad and Tobago itself.

This is dangerous and reckless talk coming from our sitting Prime Minister. But it is frighteningly familiar ground.
In mediaeval Europe, during the bubonic plague which devastated and distressed millions, leaders blamed Jews for “poisoning the wells”. A frustrated, angry, scared population vented all their rage and fury on that scapegoated population, resulting in mass killings and pogroms.

In neighbouring Guyana in the 1960s, rumours by politicians that “Indians” were responsible for blowing up a boat led to mass murder, rape, looting, pillaging, arson and destruction of whole villages in Wismar and McKenzie.
Indeed, Dr Rowley turned the issue of local government funding into a racial one, when no such claim was made.
All this to avoid blame. Fine, the PNM may consider this part of the political game.

However, to foment hatred and suspicion of fellow citizens, to demonise and scapegoat them for all the country’s problems, to accuse them of being in traitorous collaboration with foreigners to bring down our country, of having foreign property abroad (not really being “national”), to falsely accuse them of sabotage and even attempted murder (!) of fellow citizens, is to cross every line of decency and acceptable political debate. It should be roundly condemned by all right-thinking people in this country, no matter what one’s political allegiances.

I call on Dr Keith Rowley to stop his dangerous diatribe and scapegoating. It will lead to nothing good.

Source: https://trinidadexpress.com/opinion/col ... b7c14.html

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » October 19th, 2020, 6:25 pm

[quote="bluefete"]I do know this is quite hypothetical. A kind of worse case scenario.

Did you read the part about "introducing system-wide regulation for investment funds while adopting a carefully sequenced transition to floating value investments?"

What is your interpretation of this....move away from fixed income/deposit type products?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 19th, 2020, 8:24 pm

The_Honourable wrote:Dr Rowley’s dangerous diatribe

Kirk Meighoo

Last Thursday evening was the first time I listened to a full PNM public meeting. It was shocking. It went well beyond picong or even aggressive political debate. It crossed the line into political scapegoating and virtual incitement.

In his speech, astoundingly, PM Dr Keith Rowley was provoking deep hatred and perhaps even justifying extreme acts against the Opposition, in supposed “self-defence”.

In his efforts to deflect all blame from his Government, he instead accused the UNC of criminal acts of sabotage, treason, and posing an existential threat to Trinidad and Tobago itself.

The accusations reached absurd, fantastical levels. About the debacle at the opening of the Brian Lara Stadium, he astonishingly professed that the UNC took off their clothes and stuffed them down in the sewers to flood the boxes.
Deflecting from the incredible years-long mismanagement of the seabridge, he declared the UNC were flushing orange and grapefruit and jerseys down the toilet to be able to say that the boat wasn’t good.

He dramatically charged the UNC with burning out pumps and electrical panels in Bamboo Settlement #1 (where their own supporters live) in order to cause flooding. He asked, “Who stands to benefit if Bamboo #1 is flooded? It has to be the people who make a specialty of flood politics.”

With regard to the internationally embarrassing incident of British MP Steve Baker raising the issue of our stranded Trinidad and Tobago nationals in the UK Parliament, Dr Rowley hurled abuse.

Instead of acknowledging “our common humanity”, Dr Rowley elaborated a baseless, paranoid conspiracy theory, claiming “the UNC is in the British Parliament, at the backbench, lying on Trinidad and Tobago”.

The most incredible point in this fantasy tale was when Dr Rowley accused the UNC of cutting the wires on an aircraft, in an act of terrorism and attempted mass murder. And not a single shred of evidence was tendered for any of this.

It went even deeper than these absurd, slanderous accusations. There was a sinister demonisation running throughout Dr Rowley’s address.

Throughout the speech, he encouraged his followers to blame the UNC for every ill the country faces. He told them , “Try to figure out who and why... Who would benefit” from the country’s troubles? Presume guilt, and then (if at all given the chance) make the accused prove innocence.

He painted the UNC as domestic enemies, being “unpatriotic underminers of our existence”, being traitorous for thanking the UK MP for standing up for our citizens, and for trying to avert US sanctions on our country for the unilateral actions taken by the executive without parliamentary knowledge or approval.

Yet, ironically, for three separate issues in the same speech, Dr Rowley called upon the British to assist and intervene in the internal affairs of Trinidad and Tobago. He even spoke about giving foreigners the rank of Special Reserve Police to arrest nationals. His non-interventionism apparently applies only when convenient.

He accused the UNC of secretly having properties abroad, tax evasion, hiding ownership, and being “upper class” (ironic, when the UNC overwhelmingly represents the poorest people in the most marginal, excluded and remote areas of the country).

It was a conspiracy-level diatribe, feeding rumours, fear-mongering, division, suspicion, dissension; single-mindedly directing and stirring up resentment.

Ominously he quoted “an American president being called upon to declare war—where lives will be lost and blood will flow”, saying “The only thing to fear is fear itself.” What message was he sending? But this twisted attack was part of a speech in which it was announced that his Government would be raising taxes, rents (due to property tax), WASA rates, electricity rates, reducing pension payouts, and that these would be very hard times.

The frustration, rage, hatred and anger that these hardships would cause is to be directed at the “unpatriotic underminers of our existence”, the “sabotaging” UNC, painted by Dr Rowley as an existential threat to Trinidad and Tobago itself.

This is dangerous and reckless talk coming from our sitting Prime Minister. But it is frighteningly familiar ground.
In mediaeval Europe, during the bubonic plague which devastated and distressed millions, leaders blamed Jews for “poisoning the wells”. A frustrated, angry, scared population vented all their rage and fury on that scapegoated population, resulting in mass killings and pogroms.

In neighbouring Guyana in the 1960s, rumours by politicians that “Indians” were responsible for blowing up a boat led to mass murder, rape, looting, pillaging, arson and destruction of whole villages in Wismar and McKenzie.
Indeed, Dr Rowley turned the issue of local government funding into a racial one, when no such claim was made.
All this to avoid blame. Fine, the PNM may consider this part of the political game.

However, to foment hatred and suspicion of fellow citizens, to demonise and scapegoat them for all the country’s problems, to accuse them of being in traitorous collaboration with foreigners to bring down our country, of having foreign property abroad (not really being “national”), to falsely accuse them of sabotage and even attempted murder (!) of fellow citizens, is to cross every line of decency and acceptable political debate. It should be roundly condemned by all right-thinking people in this country, no matter what one’s political allegiances.

I call on Dr Keith Rowley to stop his dangerous diatribe and scapegoating. It will lead to nothing good.

Yup

Redman , elect and Elite all clapped

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » October 20th, 2020, 7:21 am

is roughly 320,000 dunce ppl d country have who vote for them an just around a million who didn't, ah mean how stupid can you be if all you need to decide your vote is to hear UNC did _____ ignoring that the PNM led us into the hole we are for 25 or so years uninterrupted and has governed the country for the majority of time since independence.

Men hear singing praises to get wood, if UNC did same yuh woulda swear dey gettin nail to d cross.
No wonder Impsbutt could laugh an say dey eh riot yet cuz he knows the stupidity of the supporter base.
Ah sure ah good portion of this base also lives in HDC houses, investing in sou-sou/forex and sit down smoking weed and plotting who to rob/rape/kill in freedom by d pool whole day so i cya say dey don't take care of their base.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 20th, 2020, 7:25 am

daxt0r wrote:is roughly 320,000 dunce ppl d country have who vote for them an just around a million who didn't, ah mean how stupid can you be if all you need to decide your vote is to hear UNC did _____ ignoring that the PNM led us into the hole we are for 25 or so years uninterrupted and has governed the country for the majority of time since independence.

Men hear singing praises to get wood, if UNC did same yuh woulda swear dey gettin nail to d cross.
No wonder Impsbutt could laugh an say dey eh riot yet cuz he knows the stupidity of the supporter base.
Ah sure ah good portion of this base also lives in HDC houses, investing in sou-sou/forex and sit down smoking weed and plotting who to rob/rape/kill in freedom by d pool whole day so i cya say dey don't take care of their base.

Well Bro, there are UNC members in the British parliament and according to the red government leader they are doing nothing about some stolen money that the red government made up.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » October 20th, 2020, 7:30 am

Yes dax-UNC need more smart people like you.
Yuh going up for internals?
or yuh just sunning out?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 20th, 2020, 7:49 am

imagine, ah run down, mash up crack as party was able to give the people free laptop and ah hunjed schools. compared to the well oiled election machine, that only taxing, mashing up the energy sector and selling off state assets.

very bright supporters.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » October 20th, 2020, 8:16 am

sMASH wrote:imagine, ah run down, mash up crack as party was able to give the people free laptop and ah hunjed schools. compared to the well oiled election machine, that only taxing, mashing up the energy sector and selling off state assets.

very bright supporters.

"Is Kamla fault... if she didn't teef out d muhnee Rowley would not have to do this"

See? Rowley and co prep their base good.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 20th, 2020, 8:26 am

Redman wrote:Yes dax-UNC need more smart people like you.
or yuh just sunning out?

Why don't you go up since you always saying they need smart folk

ent you bright

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » October 20th, 2020, 8:55 am

So dem 320K dunce people have more power and influence in who and how the country is governed than the 1M intelligent ones?

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » October 20th, 2020, 8:58 am

zoom rader wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:Dr Rowley’s dangerous diatribe

Kirk Meighoo

Yup

Redman , elect and Elite all clapped

Some political parties follow a certain ideology very closely while others may take broad inspiration from a group of related ideologies without specifically embracing any one of them.

Does anyone know specifically what is the PNM's ideology ?

Kirk , have they gone where no man has gone before ?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 20th, 2020, 9:13 am

eliteauto wrote:So dem 320K dunce people have more power and influence in who and how the country is governed than the 1M intelligent ones?
EBC/red goverment tempering with boundries have power .

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » October 20th, 2020, 10:43 am

zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:Yes dax-UNC need more smart people like you.
or yuh just sunning out?

Why don't you go up since you always saying they need smart folk

ent you bright

Happy to say I don’t have what it takes.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » October 20th, 2020, 11:48 am

zoom rader wrote:
eliteauto wrote:So dem 320K dunce people have more power and influence in who and how the country is governed than the 1M intelligent ones?

ZR while true, let's be frank.

If UNC kept most of their former MPs and presented a strong unified campaign front, they would have won this election easiy. UNC have their ownselves to blem because I know countless indians who did not vote because they saw UNC as a bunch of south hindu kamla suck ups.

PNM unified, strengthened with Brian and Penelope and had a much more attractive campaign.

There is too much influence in UNC by Suruj, Dave Tanncoo who control Kamla. They still would have been far better than this PNM, but UNC lost that election on their own, PNM/EBC cheating was not the major reason.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 20th, 2020, 12:22 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

ZR while true, let's be frank.

If UNC kept most of their former MPs and presented a strong unified campaign front, they would have won this election easiy. UNC have their ownselves to blem because I know countless indians who did not vote because they saw UNC as a bunch of south hindu kamla suck ups.

PNM unified, strengthened with Brian and Penelope and had a much more attractive campaign.

There is too much influence in UNC by Suruj, Dave Tanncoo who control Kamla. They still would have been far better than this PNM, but UNC lost that election on their own, PNM/EBC cheating was not the major reason.
kept most of their former MPs?

But Redman and eliteauto said they had to go .

All though elections they focused on who's in UNC , saying they have to go but never did they say anything on their African party

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”