Forums

Re: PNM in Gov't

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby eliteauto » October 20th, 2020, 12:51 pm

So PNM people tell UNC what to do and they do it and still loss according to ZR? Allyuh sure dem 320K ppl is the stupid one?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 20th, 2020, 1:06 pm

eliteauto wrote:So PNM people tell UNC what to do and they do it and still loss according to ZR? Allyuh sure dem 320K ppl is the stupid one?
When boundries are moved it is always in favor to red Goverment supporters.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » October 20th, 2020, 3:28 pm

zoom rader wrote:
eliteauto wrote:So PNM people tell UNC what to do and they do it and still loss according to ZR? Allyuh sure dem 320K ppl is the stupid one?

So dem move boundaries to lose a seat but win the election and that was the plan? Allyuh sure sure dem 320K is de dotish ones?

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » October 20th, 2020, 5:00 pm

well boy accordin to d artiste *all ah we fully dunce up*, so yea if i could stay home whole day just plot to rob/kill/rape/tief etc, get govt handouts and some urp/cepep ghost wok and contracts, make vids with AR, get hdc house, life is good why be like dem 1 million fools an vote otherwise, i don't blame them at all, heck i wa b da kinda chupid sadly i doh vote.

Accordin to reddo i jus sunnin out wi, collectin meh lil freeness from meh grants an free juhsey may it be from RED or YELLOW team other than that me eh time for politrix, sou sou or forex or as dey all in d same basket for me.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 21st, 2020, 7:17 am

eliteauto wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

So dem move boundaries to lose a seat but win the election and that was the plan? Allyuh sure sure dem 320K is de dotish ones?

Look at the people that have died from covid cause the red government held back figures, ent you all said the red Prime minster did a good job with Covid , dem 320 ppl smart

Then again look at the Job looses coming and taxes in the next five years, dem 320 ppl smart

Ent your PM said the British MPs are UNCs, dem 320 smart.

Sometimes its best the red government stay in power as the most ppl that suffer under them are the very same 320 smart ppl.

You only support this mess of government cause they are the African party and you get contracts from dem.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 21st, 2020, 7:32 am

eliteauto wrote:So dem 320K dunce people have more power and influence in who and how the country is governed than the 1M intelligent ones?
no observers, hoss. but we getting help to sort out DSS

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » October 21st, 2020, 8:13 am

sMASH wrote:
eliteauto wrote:So dem 320K dunce people have more power and influence in who and how the country is governed than the 1M intelligent ones?
Are the circumstances under which one didn't come vs the other coming the same?

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » October 21st, 2020, 8:28 am

the DSS is a good distraction from the dumpster fire the pnm government have the country in

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 21st, 2020, 1:48 pm

eliteauto wrote:
sMASH wrote:
Are the circumstances under which one didn't come vs the other coming the same?

no.

rowley had complete and ultimate decision as to when election could be held and also for the requirements, conditions and any variance to the Health Ordinances. he could have ensured there was sufficient arrangements made to faclitate the observers while deciding the election date.

DSS however, that juss pop up out of the blue, dry dry, jesso jesso. and bajan police done here....

rowley to the rest of us- :fist:

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » October 21st, 2020, 2:24 pm

Valid points smash but I don't think the election date was planned for when it came, the government needed a large enough distraction from the protests/gang unification that if allowed to continue would have damaged them politically. No small distraction was gonna cut it so call the election. Also wasn't the cost of quarantine and the duration of same some of the reasons advanced for the non attendance of observers? Would any time have been more convenient to the Commonwealth?

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » October 21st, 2020, 2:50 pm

zoom rader wrote:

Last night Abraham Lincoln came to me in a vision , he said :

“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but in only in T&T you can fool all of the people all of the time ”

Then he left in a RANGE ROVER VELAR despite borders being closed :D :D

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 21st, 2020, 3:29 pm

eliteauto wrote:Valid points smash but I don't think the election date was planned for when it came, the government needed a large enough distraction from the protests/gang unification that if allowed to continue would have damaged them politically. No small distraction was gonna cut it so call the election. Also wasn't the cost of quarantine and the duration of same some of the reasons advanced for the non attendance of observers? Would any time have been more convenient to the Commonwealth?
An explanation is NOT the same as a justification. We know the reasons y, is just thst they are poor reasons too do it.
This last election was stolen, the reasons tendered for not having observers were poor, and this dss issue is rubbing our noses in it.
Wah we could do... Suck salt.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » October 21st, 2020, 4:58 pm

Didn't they do recpunts in the signed presence of party members? Or is it that it was stolen because UNC loss?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 21st, 2020, 6:18 pm

all kinda dumped ballots and what not.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » October 21st, 2020, 7:18 pm

then the elections should have been voided. why was it not? why did the UNC, PEP, et al push for a re-elections if there were clear signs of mischief?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 21st, 2020, 7:40 pm

elec2020 wrote:then the elections should have been voided. why was it not? why did the UNC, PEP, et al push for a re-elections if there were clear signs of mischief?

ebc not going to admit their system was compromised, and rowley dem not going agree with the opposition.
but, PEA was calling for this eleciton to be nullified cause of the inconsistenices and lack of observers.
but before, was calling for it to be postponed due to the corona virus and lack of observers.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » October 21st, 2020, 8:04 pm

If it was so wrong why they didn't use the ppropriate channels like guyana to get a full review of the elections. PNM outsmarted everyone by calling a snap elections and rode there luck on the covid response to win. Every other party had 4 to 5 years to get their act together and overthrow the PNM but they messed up. No one is to blame but the incompetence of the oppositions to provide the citizens of tnt with a choice they felt was better than PNM. Thats it imo. Anything else is just excuses

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » October 21st, 2020, 8:22 pm

elec2020 wrote:If it was so wrong why they didn't use the ppropriate channels like guyana to get a full review of the elections. PNM outsmarted everyone by calling a snap elections and rode there luck on the covid response to win. Every other party had 4 to 5 years to get their act together and overthrow the PNM but they messed up. No one is to blame but the incompetence of the oppositions to provide the citizens of tnt with a choice they felt was better than PNM. Thats it imo. Anything else is just excuses

Agree with you 100% here...the other thing to remember is we had extremely low voter turnout which can be somewhat attributed to covid, but also a large part was voter apathy toward the two major parties.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » October 21st, 2020, 8:32 pm

elec2020 wrote:If it was so wrong why they didn't use the ppropriate channels like guyana to get a full review of the elections. PNM outsmarted everyone by calling a snap elections and rode there luck on the covid response to win. Every other party had 4 to 5 years to get their act together and overthrow the PNM but they messed up. No one is to blame but the incompetence of the oppositions to provide the citizens of tnt with a choice they felt was better than PNM. Thats it imo. Anything else is just excuses

This.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 21st, 2020, 8:39 pm

What is the appropriate channels, hoss?

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » October 21st, 2020, 8:40 pm

sMASH wrote:all kinda dumped ballots and what not.

What? Where?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 21st, 2020, 8:49 pm

Kamla was taking about it, u saw it on a few small stories, no major media house gave it traction.

That dindint get much attention and drowned out by pnm attacking Kams for dragging on the recount.

fallen_angel
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby fallen_angel » October 21st, 2020, 8:52 pm

Red party will always win because there is no real opposition, yellow to busy fighting among themselves to focus on what real, they can never cooperate. Imagine they not even in control of the country or anything at all and they fighting internally for power...when they don’t even have power at all, how can someone think they could ever run the country and vote for them if they can’t run their own party when they not even in power? Red party always sort out their internal affairs between themselves and maintain their image, like when the clueless previous education minister disappeared all the public heard was that he “retired” - anyone saw him putting up billboards about his previous party?

But this country gone through, it hopeless now, we pass the point of no return, it makes no sense spending money or investing in this country, what ever little u have keep it safe in the bank for when u get a window to vacate. Imagine d government tells the working class citizens everything is a luxury while themselves can live a lavish celebrity lifestyle - so aren’t we not people also? Don’t we want nice things for ourselves and our families and to have a good life? It makes no sense working hard here, it is very unfair and hard work isn’t fairly rewarded. Their idea of generating income is by taxing, nothing wrong with taxes but only if we could see where our money going to maintain a adequate quality of life. The 2020 vision to make us first world has brought us all the negative aspects of first world such as high cost of living while we get all the quality of life of a third world country

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » October 21st, 2020, 8:58 pm

sMASH wrote:Kamla was taking about it, u saw it on a few small stories, no major media house gave it traction.

That dindint get much attention and drowned out by pnm attacking Kams for dragging on the recount.

That's the one where they claimed that a guard saw ballots in a room in Grand Bay Paper? saw that on UNC's and Kamla's pages one day and by the next it was gone/dead

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » October 21st, 2020, 9:22 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:

Agree with you 100% here...the other thing to remember is we had extremely low voter turnout which can be somewhat attributed to covid, but also a large part was voter apathy toward the two major parties.

I won't lie i didn't vote. I wanted a viable opposition to come in and give me confidence for the future. But when one screaming that under him banks will not receive any interest on mortgages and the other claiming how much thousands in new jobs when the entire world in a recession what i could do. I don't believe in PNM they mucked about to much over the last 5 years. But at least they have some level of stability or sound minded people behind their campaigns. Thats also why they won. No lavish, unattainable goals. Just realistic policies. No sound policies on revitalising economic growth but that is an entirely other discussion

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » October 21st, 2020, 9:24 pm

sMASH wrote:What is the appropriate channels, hoss?

Guyana went appeals court then CCJ. They may also go to thr privy council. We shall see

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 21st, 2020, 9:33 pm

elec2020 wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:

I won't lie i didn't vote. I wanted a viable opposition to come in and give me confidence for the future. But when one screaming that under him banks will not receive any interest on mortgages and the other claiming how much thousands in new jobs when the entire world in a recession what i could do. I don't believe in PNM they mucked about to much over the last 5 years. But at least they have some level of stability or sound minded people behind their campaigns. Thats also why they won. No lavish, unattainable goals. Just realistic policies. No sound policies on revitalising economic growth but that is an entirely other discussion
You full ah 5hit

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » October 21st, 2020, 9:38 pm

122090009_3557833427606212_1495761097870249934_o.jpg

^that is the reason we have a PNM government. Putting she to run again is beating a dead horse. the opposition needs to move forward with new leadership that can has a chance.

and I voted for Kamla, for the record. I wasted my time and effort and will not vote for her again.
Last edited by paid_influencer on October 21st, 2020, 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rebound
Riding on 17's

Postby rebound » October 21st, 2020, 9:39 pm

Real contradictions here but, hey, this iz Tuner.
elec2020 wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:

rebound
Riding on 17's

Postby rebound » October 21st, 2020, 9:40 pm

And she seems to truly feel she is still relévant... dem old heads eh.
paid_influencer wrote:
122090009_3557833427606212_1495761097870249934_o.jpg

^that is the reason we have a PNM government. Putting she to run again is beating a dead horse. the opposition needs to move forward with new leadership that can has a chance.

and I voted for Kamla, for the record. I wasted my time and effort and will not vote for her again.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”