this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby Dohplaydat » April 22nd, 2021, 11:02 am

Kickstart wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
Kickstart wrote:Dont know where to put this lengthy report on TT black males , but I believe that this government is responsible

Have a read and I am sure those that are in favor of this government will try to discredit it .

https://www.undp.org/content/dam/trinid ... Report.pdf

When the facts are against you on other issues, pull the race card. Because Kwame is not responsible for his actions, PNM is.
Ryan wrote the report and it's a lengthy reading. It clearly explains why our black males are in peril

Summerize that report for me, 400+ pages! but it looks quite good.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » April 22nd, 2021, 11:06 am

Kickstart wrote:Ryan wrote the report and it's a lengthy reading. It clearly explains why our black males are in peril

Well isn't Ryan a black male? So either he is a miscreant in peril too or you are making it much more universal than it actually is.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » April 22nd, 2021, 11:14 am

Habit7 wrote:
Kickstart wrote:Ryan wrote the report and it's a lengthy reading. It clearly explains why our black males are in peril

Well isn't Ryan a black male? So either he is a miscreant in peril too or you are making it much more universal than it actually is.
Report explains why black males are left behind. It gives recommendations on actions to take.
Last edited by Kickstart on April 22nd, 2021, 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » April 22nd, 2021, 11:16 am

Dohplaydat wrote:
Kickstart wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
Kickstart wrote:Dont know where to put this lengthy report on TT black males , but I believe that this government is responsible

Have a read and I am sure those that are in favor of this government will try to discredit it .

https://www.undp.org/content/dam/trinid ... Report.pdf

When the facts are against you on other issues, pull the race card. Because Kwame is not responsible for his actions, PNM is.
Ryan wrote the report and it's a lengthy reading. It clearly explains why our black males are in peril

Summerize that report for me, 400+ pages! but it looks quite good.
I would suggest that you read every bit of it and not take my word for it . Make your own conclusions

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » April 22nd, 2021, 11:17 am

Kickstart wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Report explains why black males are left behind. It gives recommendations on action to take.

Noted.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 22nd, 2021, 5:05 pm

u cant be doing the same thing over and over and expect a different result, except if u didnt want a different result.
red and ready!!!

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby Kickstart » April 22nd, 2021, 7:29 pm

^^^ what her issue?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 22nd, 2021, 7:49 pm

she dont get non from them, but she still is a die hard.

any how... continuing on the die hard kick in teeth mode...

https://fb.watch/51NsiOmQcP/

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » April 22nd, 2021, 8:24 pm

sMASH wrote:she dont get non from them, but she still is a die hard.

any how... continuing on the die hard kick in teeth mode...

https://fb.watch/51NsiOmQcP/
That's not an issue, there are thousands of PNM supporters just like her. The very same thing happened to Mr Panday when disgruntled UNC suppprters went over to COP caused they too complained that they got nothing from UNC. The only difference here is that PNM supporters stayed with PNM and some did not vote caused they prefer not to support UNC or COP.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 22nd, 2021, 9:03 pm

That's my point, they will get kick in the teeth and still. Vote pnm, at least with other parties there ain't enough die hards to keep them in power.

PNM people seeing the start future, and they only consolation is that their party could remain in power while the perceived people who holding the down and taking their birthright stays out of power.

https://www.facebook.com/opinionboxtt/v ... 491450288/

Last edited by sMASH on April 22nd, 2021, 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » April 22nd, 2021, 9:29 pm

sMASH wrote:That's my point, they will get kick in the teeth and still. Vote pnm, at least with other parties there ain't enough die hards to keep them in power.

PNM people seeing the start future, and they only consolation is that their party could remain in power while the perceived people who holding the down and taking their birthright stays out of power.

https://www.facebook.com/opinionboxtt/v ... 491450288/

[Facebookvideo] 761014491450288[/Facebookvideo]
Well that is pnm supporters choice, if they prefer how things are then they will always remain behind while other progress.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 22nd, 2021, 9:35 pm

np in dat, except when they come out to do battle for their tribe on election day, and out number the rest. what gg does say, like cockroach.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 22nd, 2021, 9:38 pm

I am a PNM supporter

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 22nd, 2021, 9:50 pm

:snipersmile: :snipersmile:

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » April 22nd, 2021, 9:55 pm

If the punishment for a crime is a fine then that law exists only for the lower classes.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » April 22nd, 2021, 10:37 pm

My outside woman does support PNM.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » April 22nd, 2021, 11:42 pm

Kickstart wrote:That's not an issue, there are thousands of PNM supporters just like her. The very same thing happened to Mr Panday when disgruntled UNC suppprters went over to COP caused they too complained that they got nothing from UNC. The only difference here is that PNM supporters stayed with PNM and some did not vote caused they prefer not to support UNC or COP.

Ppl went to COP because Panday was made out as a crook with the Airport scandal. In his second term, 3 of his own MPs stepped down from his govt because they said it was too corrupt. This prompted an election in 2001 which Panday failed to win and Robbie gave the govt to Manning because there was a tie. Things got worst for Panday when he fully lost in 2002. Panday was seen as unelectable (just like Kamla today) and there was internal wrangling within the UNC which caused COP to be formed as a splinter group. UNC was formed as a splinter group of NAR so there will always be fallouts.

Ppl didn't go COP because they got nothing from UNC, UNC was in Opposition. Ppl went COP because the leader of the UNC lost multiple elections, was seen as corrupt and facilitating corruption and the leader refused to step down. Kinda like today.

sMASH wrote:np in dat, except when they come out to do battle for their tribe on election day, and out number the rest. what gg does say, like cockroach.
The issue is the failure of the UNC to attract their voters for them to win, not bitterness because PNM supporters vote. As I showed already PNM support base is not enough for them to win, in order for any party to win they have to capture the middle and for the last 2 elections, PNM has done that.

I don't know why you trying to demonise PNM alone as being blind supporters, both parties have them. How many UNC supporters live in areas of bad drainage, poor water and poor roads and still vote UNC. In 2018 when St Helena flooded, residents cry how wicked PNM was, as if PNM send the rain. But in 2014, when the same floods hit them, "we trust our govt!"

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 23rd, 2021, 6:15 am

u had jobs, and laptops, and scholarships, and medicine in the hospitals, and new hospitals, and highway in south being built, and schools being built and school feeding program.

u can see where the money is being better spent. rather than in alwaris 'family' coffers.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » April 23rd, 2021, 7:14 am

Habit7 wrote:
Kickstart wrote:That's not an issue, there are thousands of PNM supporters just like her. The very same thing happened to Mr Panday when disgruntled UNC suppprters went over to COP caused they too complained that they got nothing from UNC. The only difference here is that PNM supporters stayed with PNM and some did not vote caused they prefer not to support UNC or COP.

Ppl went to COP because Panday was made out as a crook with the Airport scandal. In his second term, 3 of his own MPs stepped down from his govt because they said it was too corrupt. This prompted an election in 2001 which Panday failed to win and Robbie gave the govt to Manning because there was a tie. Things got worst for Panday when he fully lost in 2002. Panday was seen as unelectable (just like Kamla today) and there was internal wrangling within the UNC which caused COP to be formed as a splinter group. UNC was formed as a splinter group of NAR so there will always be fallouts.

Ppl didn't go COP because they got nothing from UNC, UNC was in Opposition. Ppl went COP because the leader of the UNC lost multiple elections, was seen as corrupt and facilitating corruption and the leader refused to step down. Kinda like today.

sMASH wrote:np in dat, except when they come out to do battle for their tribe on election day, and out number the rest. what gg does say, like cockroach.
The issue is the failure of the UNC to attract their voters for them to win, not bitterness because PNM supporters vote. As I showed already PNM support base is not enough for them to win, in order for any party to win they have to capture the middle and for the last 2 elections, PNM has done that.

I don't know why you trying to demonise PNM alone as being blind supporters, both parties have them. How many UNC supporters live in areas of bad drainage, poor water and poor roads and still vote UNC. In 2018 when St Helena flooded, residents cry how wicked PNM was, as if PNM send the rain. But in 2014, when the same floods hit them, "we trust our govt!"

Mr Panday was a crook ? so why is he out of Jail?

Where does this leave the Landate affair ? Cleaver heights ?Guy Smiley ? AG rent scam? Darrel? Camile? Shamfa? Marleine? Emailgate?

My guest is that PNM supporters turn a blind eye to their party misdoings and continues as if nothing has happened, Moral Standings with PNM supporters is different

It is good that UNC supporters questions details of their party doings and non doings. It shows who are the free thinkers and willing for change. To me pnm supporters are still in slavery and can't think on their own or make judgements. Our educational system had failed the pnm supporter.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » April 23rd, 2021, 8:48 am

UNC supporters are free thinkers?

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » April 23rd, 2021, 9:08 am

mero wrote:UNC supporters are free thinkers?
What do you think?

Show your reasons

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » April 23rd, 2021, 9:16 am

Kickstart wrote:Mr Panday was a crook ? so why is he out of Jail?
The fact he was in jail, at that time, makes him a crook. Thus there was a minority of UNC supporters who left the UNC. But the majority, including Kamla, stayed and supported him against COP.

Where does this leave the Landate affair ? Cleaver heights ?Guy Smiley ? AG rent scam? Darrel? Camile? Shamfa? Marleine? Emailgate?
You are just throwing out names of scandals that were investigated and cleared the subjects of them. As if that compares the Airport were monies were stolen and the foreign conspirators already were convicted, served time, apologised and paid back the money.

My guest is that PNM supporters turn a blind eye to their party misdoings and continues as if nothing has happened, Moral Standings with PNM supporters is different
The very leader of the PNM Rowley stood up against his then leader Manning on the subject of corruption and was fired. The Manning still choose him back but many of the same PNM supporters gave Kamla a chance to do better but she failed. To say that PNM supporters turn a blind eye to their party's wrongdoings is one of the many things you are wrong about both with PNM and UNC.

It is good that UNC supporters questions details of their party doings and non doings. It shows who are the free thinkers and willing for change. To me pnm supporters are still in slavery and can't think on their own or make judgements. Our educational system had failed the pnm supporter.
Good, UNC supporters are so smart and such freethinkers. That is why they overwhelmingly elect Kamla as their leader who has been leading them to victory upon victory for the last 11yrs. If only the PNM supporters could be so enlightened.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » April 23rd, 2021, 9:48 am

Habit7 wrote:
Kickstart wrote:Mr Panday was a crook ? so why is he out of Jail?
The fact he was in jail, at that time, makes him a crook. Thus there was a minority of UNC supporters who left the UNC. But the majority, including Kamla, stayed and supported him against COP.

You are just throwing out names of scandals that were investigated and cleared the subjects of them. As if that compares the Airport were monies were stolen and the foreign conspirators already were convicted, served time, apologised and paid back the money.

The very leader of the PNM Rowley stood up against his then leader Manning on the subject of corruption and was fired. The Manning still choose him back but many of the same PNM supporters gave Kamla a chance to do better but she failed. To say that PNM supporters turn a blind eye to their party's wrongdoings is one of the many things you are wrong about both with PNM and UNC.

Good, UNC supporters are so smart and such freethinkers. That is why they overwhelmingly elect Kamla as their leader who has been leading them to victory upon victory for the last 11yrs. If only the PNM supporters could be so enlightened.
Do tell us how Mr Panday came out of Jail or how he was freed?

Whats the latest with Marlene case?

viedcht
Riding on 18's

Postby viedcht » April 23rd, 2021, 11:45 am

wrote:

Ah envious of Faris. Dat smallie sweet!!!!

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 23rd, 2021, 12:46 pm

Kickstart wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
Kickstart wrote:But you stated that malls are filled as with price mart. Why change your story now?

Context.

I was responding to someone who was saying that South Trinidad economy was destroyed by the closure of the refinery. And coming out of Christmas I said the groceries and the malls were filled in South. But retail is one of the several things you can do in malls, that is declining. PNM or UNC can't change that.

Kickstart wrote:I don't mind paying higher taxes if I get the services for it. I pay taxes and I don't see where the money goes. We are not getting value for our taxes paid. Nothing is accountable for our taxes, all we told is to pay more and we haven't protested yet as MP Imbert said. I think his statement is a great disrespect for tax payers and playing games.

Your little taxes are going into your subsidised utilities (water, electricity), your garbage collection, ferry transport, free healthcare, free education, free highways and many other things. If you don't see where it is going that is subjective. MoF publishes expenditure reports and the Auditor General points out the wastes and inconsistencies.

Nevertheless, you still pay one of the lowest taxes in Latin American and the Caribbean, don't expect Canada level service.
Epic back pedal

Normal Tunts7 response to facts. Yes Moruga main road had landslips, but never have I seen where the entire road was allowed to collapse.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » April 23rd, 2021, 12:48 pm

Kickstart wrote:Do tell us how Mr Panday came out of Jail or how he was freed?

Whats the latest with Marlene case?

How about you read and understand what you are posting about, then post.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 23rd, 2021, 12:54 pm

sam1978 wrote:You seem to be in la la land too or just trying to make excuses for the govt . Some form of diversification would have been better than sitting idly by and doing nothing.

At least it would have put us in a better position in the future at a closer time. Worse than that they are inviting friends over to share in what is a quickly shrinking pantry of resources , and allowing illegals to enter at will by not properly securing the borders. Forex is at an all time low with no signs of increasing soon and when we start to bawl for shortages , the guests just have to go to somebody else house .

I not too worried because the new “hero” MONS will come to our rescue . He will do what is needed to correct the influx of venes.

Btw it’s compounded , not expounded.

Tunts7 and Co. conveniently ignoring that the head of the GORTT, The Hon. JUHNUS Scarfus, ranted about diversification and actually said "diversify into what?" thus demonstrating a dearth of ideas and leadership seldom seen even in the dimmest politicians.
You think Dubai, Saudi, UAE couldn't sit on their vast reserves and be good for decades? They saw that their wealth was due to non-renewable resources, and thus began their diversification thrusts YEARS ago.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 23rd, 2021, 12:59 pm

Kickstart wrote:
elec2020 wrote:^ok aggravate
I have been reading your post for some time now and when you are challenged and can't respond your excuses is to reply with an "ok or noted" . That to me and I am sure others will see you as a coward.

Kickstart make out Tunts7 and OJT elec2020 in a few pages yes! :lol: :lol:

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 23rd, 2021, 1:06 pm

sMASH wrote:u cant be doing the same thing over and over and expect a different result, except if u didnt want a different result.
red and ready!!!

Not even ah brush self from Arse Wari :lol: :lol:

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 23rd, 2021, 1:09 pm

That reserved for Stuart Little
De Dragon wrote:
sMASH wrote:u cant be doing the same thing over and over and expect a different result, except if u didnt want a different result.
red and ready!!!

Not even ah brush self from Arse Wari

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”