Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby zoom rader » February 13th, 2021, 1:45 am

Habit7 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
matr1x wrote:Easy to make the numbers lower when you both cooking the books and slicing the data in a skewed manner. Let's not include not data entering it at all.

People like Habit7 love what happen to this girl. Alligators in swamp and Calcutta ship, eh?

So I am celebrating the peer reviewed stats and experiencial fact that crime was lower in 2020. But you are vex with that reality there was not more crime and are making a claim with no evidence because it is a lie.

Then you claim I like a certain crime.

#projection
2020 was covid, any dvmbfvck could tell you crime would be reduced by people being at home more

So wait, is it what matrix said:
"the numbers lower when you both cooking the books and slicing the data in a skewed manner"?

or when you said:
"crime would be reduced by people being at home more"?

or when you said before:
"Hard facts :crime rates go up during PNM administration years"

Because you contradicting yourself and matrix.

I have never seen ppl so upset that crime dropped and it is inhibiting their ability to complain that crime too high.
If the red government was serious about crime there would have been a drastic reduction in crime.

White colour crimes goes unnoticed and this government makes provisions for certain people to be evaded.

The new hundred dollar exchange was a total failure . White colour criminals knew about these details months in advance.

Why can't we see figures on White colour crime reductions, here's a clue red government MPs are also involved with these criminals.

Marlene was a perfect example

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » February 13th, 2021, 6:57 am

https://newsday.co.tt/2021/02/13/police ... -lots-man/
Yayyyy, i consider this an achievement and reason to rejoice as a any time a fully dunce up red n ready one gone trinidad is gets better instantly, come on police cleanse these areas noone will complain or cares.
Not even King BallHead say anything, how come he eh hurt or plead to the nation for his death, cuz just like all the rest he don't care an why should he these fools vote for anything in a balisier, marlene is and looks like d crapaud rofl.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby MaxPower » February 13th, 2021, 7:06 am

^ damn,

Hope the phone charger was found.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » February 13th, 2021, 8:02 am

De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:@ Smash re HSF.

Your issue is spending and borrowing and you think unc will do better. :D

I dont believe either party has a philosophical framework or policy that they can vocalize.
If you cant explain it to a 6 year old- you dont know what you talking about.
So lets agree that planned economic policy does not exist in TnT.

Both parties spend what they can because they think its politically expedient.
Both parties are 150% dependent on energy prices and production levels to dictate what they do on a day to day basis.

The UNC missed the golden opportunity to change for the better the financial position of the country by keeping our spending less than our income. (That despite their campaign being based on everything they did while in power)
Budgets instead grew from the 40B to 64B range matching our income growth-and every year ran a deficit.
in 2010 I suggested fixing our budgets at 75% of last years revenue with a moving average to smoothout the changes-a mechanism that took windfall from oil and gas -and banked it, but still allowed some extra cash to be used prudently.

Now that our earnings since 2014 have been reduced, alongside the major recalibration of the energy sector that were ignored by your UNC....of course we will have a hard and tough environment.

If UNC couldn't run surpluses with oil in the 90s why are you penalising the PNM for the same with oil at 50?
While dealing with the Petrotrins etc.

I disagree with you on the hway- (not at 250M per KM like the Point Sando under your fiscally prudent UNC but properly costed and built)

Opening up South and the East with a hway brings business opportunity ,activity and wealth to all citizens those areas.

Of course our challenge is the properly part on everything.

The HSF fund is at the levels they were in 2015 despite the drawdowns.
That isnt a bad place to be comparatively.

This has to be the singularly most dotish statement on 2NR that you've made in some time, and you have made quite a few. :roll:
By your logic, if oil falls to $40, then we're supposed to be hopeless? Did we elect people who could only lead and manage in good times? Real leaders emerge in crises, and so far, JUHN Scarfy, Impsy and the entire LFDRFD PNM isn't cutting it
In other words Kamla fault? Why hasn't the LFDRFD PNM also done those things?
What opportunity a Toco port brings? Who TF driving to Toco, to take a boat to Tobago?
What opportunity closing PT brings when two YEARS later, it cannot be sold, or restarted?
Who issued the 850 M USD bond, and what benefit did it bring to the refinery?

That's ok dumbass..I don't expect you would understand....blather on.

Your usual pantymanish hissy fit when you can't reply to facts. Clueless apologist kant.

Lol
if you still on the same position that you started with...despite all the actual info posted...why waste more time.

Blather on dumbass.
Knock yourself out

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » February 13th, 2021, 12:35 pm

nervewrecker wrote:Saddist eh know the speed limit there is 140km/h

If they hit me speed gun I dropping the ticket in the station.

Over the hill on the next end of premier crescent where the road join is like lavantille. House on top house and over drain, between nook and cranny.
Some guy brace me about recording in there saying he from the line, so he badup, hiding from de powleece.
Told him he behind my effin house. Bat in he crease.

See if me eh make a long range pcp gun and shoot all them fowl from a height. Nail for bullet, carcass falling like rain. The hunters will get wood for it.

sMASH wrote:They not fraid to hide they brand any more. FB_IMG_1612966106672.jpegFB_IMG_1612966321440.jpegFB_IMG_1612966343672.jpeg

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 13th, 2021, 10:15 pm

Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:@ Smash re HSF.

Your issue is spending and borrowing and you think unc will do better. :D

I dont believe either party has a philosophical framework or policy that they can vocalize.
If you cant explain it to a 6 year old- you dont know what you talking about.
So lets agree that planned economic policy does not exist in TnT.

Both parties spend what they can because they think its politically expedient.
Both parties are 150% dependent on energy prices and production levels to dictate what they do on a day to day basis.

The UNC missed the golden opportunity to change for the better the financial position of the country by keeping our spending less than our income. (That despite their campaign being based on everything they did while in power)
Budgets instead grew from the 40B to 64B range matching our income growth-and every year ran a deficit.
in 2010 I suggested fixing our budgets at 75% of last years revenue with a moving average to smoothout the changes-a mechanism that took windfall from oil and gas -and banked it, but still allowed some extra cash to be used prudently.

Now that our earnings since 2014 have been reduced, alongside the major recalibration of the energy sector that were ignored by your UNC....of course we will have a hard and tough environment.

If UNC couldn't run surpluses with oil in the 90s why are you penalising the PNM for the same with oil at 50?
While dealing with the Petrotrins etc.

I disagree with you on the hway- (not at 250M per KM like the Point Sando under your fiscally prudent UNC but properly costed and built)

Opening up South and the East with a hway brings business opportunity ,activity and wealth to all citizens those areas.

Of course our challenge is the properly part on everything.

The HSF fund is at the levels they were in 2015 despite the drawdowns.
That isnt a bad place to be comparatively.

This has to be the singularly most dotish statement on 2NR that you've made in some time, and you have made quite a few. :roll:
By your logic, if oil falls to $40, then we're supposed to be hopeless? Did we elect people who could only lead and manage in good times? Real leaders emerge in crises, and so far, JUHN Scarfy, Impsy and the entire LFDRFD PNM isn't cutting it
In other words Kamla fault? Why hasn't the LFDRFD PNM also done those things?
What opportunity a Toco port brings? Who TF driving to Toco, to take a boat to Tobago?
What opportunity closing PT brings when two YEARS later, it cannot be sold, or restarted?
Who issued the 850 M USD bond, and what benefit did it bring to the refinery?

That's ok dumbass..I don't expect you would understand....blather on.

Your usual pantymanish hissy fit when you can't reply to facts. Clueless apologist kant.

Lol
if you still on the same position that you started with...despite all the actual info posted...why waste more time.

Blather on dumbass.
Knock yourself out

Still nothing but pantymanism, your speciality it seems :roll:

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 14th, 2021, 9:20 pm

Zoom,

U here or back in Bantanamo??

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » February 15th, 2021, 8:09 am

Maybe he back in bantanamo. He start off hot and seeaty with his racial nonsense bout africans should never be in government. He needs to be perma banned. This hatred and tribal politics is why tnt is where it is right now

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » February 15th, 2021, 10:32 am

ZoomBANdranath

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » February 15th, 2021, 7:05 pm

Zoom is eternal... he stays right here on tuner

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » February 15th, 2021, 8:39 pm

i now put orn my tv & see al fairy braying

defug pee nm meeting being broadcast as if now is election ....

Greenday
Ricer

Postby Greenday » February 15th, 2021, 8:57 pm

Now saw the AG commenting on no bail for people hold firearms, what became of his children on the fire arms issue they had ?

Looks like AG is doing damage control

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » February 15th, 2021, 9:21 pm

Greenday wrote:Now saw the AG commenting on no bail for people hold firearms, what became of his children on the fire arms issue they had ?

So with all this no bail thing...they going to build a new remand yard???

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 15th, 2021, 9:39 pm

Greenday wrote:Now saw the AG commenting on no bail for people hold firearms, what became of his children on the fire arms issue they had ?

Hello Greenday,

What fire arms issue bro?

U check under the rug?

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » February 16th, 2021, 7:40 am

Al Fary get catch with he foot in he mouth as usual bumpin gum about things he knows nothing about since he buy he llb.

“The allegation of a conflict of interest is even more astonishing given that a Government MP recently argued that the denial of bail by Parliament was illegal and unconstitutional. I haven’t heard the AG attack him, so why me?”

Lutchmedial explained: “ In the case of Danielle St Omer -v- the Attorney General, erroneously cited by the AG as one of my cases, it was, in fact, the Honourable Member of Parliament for Port-of-Spain South Mr Keith Scotland represented Ms St Omer and argued at the High Court and Court of Appeal that Parliament’s restriction on bail was unconstitutional as it was not reasonably justifiable and also violated the separation of powers.”

Lutchmedial added, “How is it that the AG doesn’t find his colleague in the Lower House to be conflicted but takes issue with me? This is hypocrisy of the highest order and the AG, in seeking to score cheap political points against me, is not only in contempt of the Court but has tread dangerously close to defaming my character.”

The UNC Senator said she takes no issue with Scotland, who she said has represented clients fearlessly in accordance with the oath taken by all attorneys.

She also noted Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley’s recent comments - that bail for murder is not what’s wanted in this country and he trusted that those who made decisions “would make it on the basis that the people don’t want that.”

Lutchmedial said, “The shameless attempt to pressure the judicial officer who has to rule on this matter by no less than the Prime Minister is alarming and should frighten any right-thinking citizen who believes in democracy and the rule of law. Perhaps MP Scotland needs to give the AG and the PM an urgent law lecture on the separation of powers and the sub judice rule.”

Ah dunce lecturing ah fully dunce, when d smoke clears we might jus end up with another pool an more contracts for gangsters rofl

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 16th, 2021, 8:52 am

Lutchmedial still drinking and driving?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 18th, 2021, 10:39 am

y deyalsingh had to lie about the vaccines? i mean, there was no need to. is it so ingrained to deceive that even in ineffectual things they cant help themselves? there was nothing to gain by lying, nothing to cover by lying, nothing to lose by saying reality.
barbados get x amt of vaccines, and share a few with us. no conspiracy there.
but by lying, they make it controversial.

when the anti pnm's pick apart the story before the facts, u get the PNMites jump out to give all kinda mad explanations and condescend. only for the real story to jump out and have all them looking like right biblical asses.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 18th, 2021, 2:27 pm

Because they all out of practice telling the truth

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 18th, 2021, 3:04 pm

I pretty sure pnm wake up In the morning and tell they wife good evening.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 18th, 2021, 6:17 pm

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » February 18th, 2021, 7:42 pm

So UNC is saying that Deyalsingh sought deceived the country to make PM Modi look good? Or was it just that he was wrong, and he apologised.

You all acting like he plagerised the UK Labour Party leader's FB post as if it was his heartfelt own. That is something ppl resign for, that is a deliberate attempt to deceive ppl.
Biden plagerised the then UK Labour Party leader in 1987 and he ended his first run for president. That is true contrition.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 18th, 2021, 8:12 pm

how did he become wrong?
what transpired in his brain between hearing rowley say in parliament that they mottley gave them a portion of their gift from india, to the time the reporter asking to confirm the arrangments of the vaccine, for him to correct the reporter, that india gifted it to the caricom and barbados was the distribution hub?

how does he distill 'distribution hub', out of mottely's pity for us?

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » February 18th, 2021, 9:00 pm

sMASH wrote:how did he become wrong?
what transpired in his brain between hearing rowley say in parliament that they mottley gave them a portion of their gift from india, to the time the reporter asking to confirm the arrangments of the vaccine, for him to correct the reporter, that india gifted it to the caricom and barbados was the distribution hub?

how does he distill 'distribution hub', out of mottely's pity for us?

Deyalsingh should be fired for his blatent lies....anything to not make his Ministry look bad yes, happy Mia cuss him up about it.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » February 19th, 2021, 6:36 am

He should have a SM staff to blame like any upstanding leader.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 19th, 2021, 8:09 am

Redman wrote:He should have a SM staff to blame like any upstanding leader.

he sat down right next to the PM when the PM spoke about it the previous week. so, he heard it right from rowley.
... but then again is rowley, talking in parliament. rowley dont have a stellar track record of talking in parliament. deyalsingh prolly tawt was another tale from the mailbox.

wait wait wait wait wait... ent terry is the MoH? isnt he in charge of covid? isnt he responsible for all things covid? so wouldnt he be researching which vaccine and from where would be best? woulnd he have to be, if not arranging or signing off on the receipt of the vaccines from barbados at least be made aware of its particulars?
how the MoH would not know the routes of the vaccines, if at least for refrigeration purposes?

is ah madhouse running there?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » February 19th, 2021, 8:19 am

I think everyone does be tuning out when they in parliament.

It's also hard to be perfect and not make mistakes when speaking.

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » February 19th, 2021, 10:01 am

its perfectly understandable to make a grammatical or language error during speaking, not concoct a completely different story to the fact, but then again with PNM we have a typed word document that a child could identify raised in parliament as an email, we also have that PT will not be closed and similar statements over the years.

But is you reddos yuh could a PNM for cold blooded murder so we know better than to expect good sense from u.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » February 19th, 2021, 11:13 am

I think this is what is hurting them

Deyalsingh rejected UNC ideas like puncheon and lime, open bars, open borders, sunlight, no masks, state of emergency and a dome. So he said something in error and corrected it, yet madam plagiariser blamed her faceless communications team after she was found out.

As a professional, making an error that you owned and corrected doesn't cause one to resign. But plagiarism is instant grounds for resignation. The hypocrisy is gleaming.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » February 19th, 2021, 11:34 am

daxt0r wrote:its perfectly understandable to make a grammatical or language error during speaking, not concoct a completely different story to the fact, but then again with PNM we have a typed word document that a child could identify raised in parliament as an email, we also have that PT will not be closed and similar statements over the years.

But is you reddos yuh could a PNM for cold blooded murder so we know better than to expect good sense from u.

Getting something wrong is just that....but it must be entertaining to those so inclined and yes it is sensible to run with all the sensation that accompanies the conspiracy theory.

You remind me of the guy that spends an hour watching his dog chase its tail and deriding the dog for being easily entertained.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 19th, 2021, 12:38 pm

PantyMan and Pornsie defending their God JUHN Scarfy lying again, nothing new.
Imagine JUHN Scarfy asking people to believe that he accepted the vaccine without knowing they were WHO approved :roll: Couldn't he simply have asked PM Mottley? :?
Then he comes out, like his typical pothong when the gate closed way, and defend a blatant lie. How the fack does one extrapolate Bim being a "distribution hub" from that conversation?
Notice the only dummies who not only accepted that, but strenuously defending it, are the LFDRFD PNM PR crew :lol:
It's not a fire worthy, or resignation worthy item IMHO, BUT, the cover up, as is the case with the LFDRFD PNM is worse than the crime.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”