Forums

Meetup

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Meetup

Postby Kewell35 » August 8th, 2020, 12:45 pm

Was there ever a Trinituner meetup? Anybody ever meet anybody from this message board in real before?

nemisis
punchin NOS

Re: Meetup

Postby nemisis » August 8th, 2020, 12:49 pm

It have Male rapist out there, don't say you weren't warned to the max.
Kewell35 wrote:Was there ever a Trinituner meetup? Anybody ever meet anybody from this message board in real before?

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » August 8th, 2020, 12:50 pm

huh what that have to do with anything tho

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 8th, 2020, 12:51 pm

Tuner meet ups are normally held in Bailiser house lead by Eliteauto

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 8th, 2020, 12:52 pm

There was a lil football sweat in uwi few years ago. Other than that, cant think of anything else. If wasnt for covid, I doh mind tbh

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » August 8th, 2020, 1:02 pm

Used to have a big tuner doubles lime, tuners still meet up all the time, not so much during Coronavirus,

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 8th, 2020, 1:39 pm

Honestly, if a lime was arranged, I dont think much might show up

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » August 8th, 2020, 1:42 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Honestly, if a lime was arranged, I dont think much might show up

it would be subject to Covid regulations so of course not- only 10 ppl would be allowed now

law or not, now is definitely not a good time for dat

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » August 8th, 2020, 3:08 pm

Groups of no more than 10 not just 10 people only.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » August 8th, 2020, 10:40 pm

Tuner limes were a regular thing before. Allyuh just now come.

It does still have some small meets with select persons.

Thing is nobody eh really like allyuh so yuh wouldn't be invited to the limes, plus allyuh not old enough to be in a bar, so some limes allyuh go hadda stay outside like mooks.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » August 8th, 2020, 10:45 pm

rollingstock wrote:Tuner limes were a regular thing before. Allyuh just now come.

Thing is nobody eh really like allyuh so yuh wouldn't be invited to the limes, plus allyuh not old enough to be in a bar, so some limes allyuh go hadda stay outside like mooks.

You see anybody ask to specifically meetup in this covid times? You illiterate or dumb? or both?

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » August 8th, 2020, 10:59 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:There was a lil football sweat in uwi few years ago. Other than that, cant think of anything else. If wasnt for covid, I doh mind tbh

I think it had one on Gopie trace ground as well. Just recently me and someone talking about this. Was talking about vramps, fari and the rest.

can you?

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » August 8th, 2020, 11:24 pm

Tuner limes were good vibes,Curepe sports bars,Sando sports bars,Central,Valsayn for doubles,burgers etc,Zen,the Avenue bars,Movietowne bars etc, even used to hook up with posters to go drags and car shows etc..

Those were the days,nowadays everyone seems more like alteregos than real people,nobody got time for that.
Last edited by VII on August 9th, 2020, 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » August 8th, 2020, 11:29 pm

VII wrote:Those were the days,nowadays everyone seems more like alteregos than real people,nobody got time for that.

Dise exactly why I make the post.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 8th, 2020, 11:38 pm

Kewell35 wrote:
rollingstock wrote:Tuner limes were a regular thing before. Allyuh just now come.

You see anybody ask to specifically meetup in this covid times? You illiterate or dumb? or both?

Hahaha wda

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » August 9th, 2020, 12:01 am

Kewell35 wrote:

Doh tote. We could have a Savannah snow cone lime after the covid. I'll bring my kids so you can have company your own age.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » August 9th, 2020, 12:05 am

rollingstock wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:

Doh tote. We could have a Savannah snow cone lime after the covid. I'll bring my kids so you can have company your own age.

Again, like you can't understand nobody ask for a meetup? You really dumb so? Nobody want to meet you or wife boyfriend children hoss. Go away nah.

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » August 9th, 2020, 12:06 am

Be prepared some tuners are proper squares.

i met more than a few people here already in person, everyone is just the regular joe, behind some loud screen names are some cool folks.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » August 9th, 2020, 12:11 am

Kewell35 wrote:
rollingstock wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:

Again, like you can't understand nobody ask for a meetup? You really dumb so? Nobody want to meet you or wife boyfriend children hoss. Go away nah.

Nah.
I like you and I want to be your friend.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » August 9th, 2020, 12:43 am

Plenty dont/didn't match their screen names at all,lol..

Plenty cartoon looking men behind some rel big names..

But all were equal under the tuner banner no matter what,even if they had to get a lift..and that was special..

Ted_v2 wrote:Be prepared some tuners are proper squares.

i met more than a few people here already in person, everyone is just the regular joe, behind some loud screen names are some cool folks.

Sōsuke Aizen
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Sōsuke Aizen » August 9th, 2020, 1:39 am

VII wrote:Plenty dont/didn't match their screen names at all,lol..

But all were equal under the tuner banner no matter what,even if they had to get a lift..and that was special..

Fr fr

MG is a fat ugly betch who does sound like a lil pooci when he talking and does walk like he have a buttplug.

stev
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby stev » August 9th, 2020, 3:28 am

i have met / spoken with a lot of people from tuner...all of which are genuine good guys...also i have met a lot of pipers on here as well....

so it's just like any marketplace...u gotta be careful...dont be a dumbass

the worse was some guy who tried to sell me a Nintendo Wii about 7 years ago....he conveniently forgot all the games back at his place in Carlsen field and wanted me to go home with him....lol

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 9th, 2020, 6:25 am

Doubles lime after the covid... choose your favorite doubles and we deh

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 9th, 2020, 8:28 am

nemisis wrote:It have Male rapist out there, don't say you weren't warned about Max Cax.
Kewell35 wrote:Was there ever a Trinituner meetup? Anybody ever meet anybody from this message board in real before?

Fixed it for ya. :wink:

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 9th, 2020, 8:31 am

Sōsuke Aizen wrote:

Fr fr

MG is a fat ugly betch who does sound like a lil pooci when he talking and does walk like he have a buttplug.

If he bool you proper, would you stop posting this sheit?

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » August 10th, 2020, 9:39 am

Old school tuner limes were good before all the hate/bromance started on the forum. The doubles limes, the house limes, sunday afternoon wallers. A bunch of strangers acting like old friends.
Topic was always about cars and the culture, and most of the online personas didn't match the people behind it.

Then the cliques started, and a bunch of grown ass men started acting like teenage girls.

You'd find limes happening now, but more along the lines of smaller clubs centred around a particular car/brand.
Subie club, L200 club, vezel club etc.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » August 10th, 2020, 10:11 am

De Dragon wrote:
Sōsuke Aizen wrote:

Fr fr

If he bool you proper, would you stop posting this sheit?

tbh I tried to be nice about it, but he does arch he back the wrong way

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » August 10th, 2020, 10:14 am

VexXx Dogg wrote:Old school tuner limes were good before all the hate/bromance started on the forum. The doubles limes, the house limes, sunday afternoon wallers. A bunch of strangers acting like old friends.
Topic was always about cars and the culture, and most of the online personas didn't match the people behind it.

Then the cliques started, and a bunch of grown ass men started acting like teenage girls.

You'd find limes happening now, but more along the lines of smaller clubs centred around a particular car/brand.

it all went to hell when men couldn't handle being called tuntun on an online forum, and wanted to bring their lil boy totes into real life
No fun when 15 grown strangers having a laugh about cars and ole talk, and one man show up to fight because he center sorf

nervewrecker
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby nervewrecker » August 10th, 2020, 11:47 am

MG Man wrote:
VexXx Dogg wrote:Old school tuner limes were good before all the hate/bromance started on the forum. The doubles limes, the house limes, sunday afternoon wallers. A bunch of strangers acting like old friends.

it all went to hell when men couldn't handle being called tuntun on an online forum, and wanted to bring their lil boy totes into real life
No fun when 15 grown strangers having a laugh about cars and ole talk, and one man show up to fight because he center sorf

thats what spoil everything.

I wasn't there though.

All I know is i'd be skeptical about any doubles lime

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » August 10th, 2020, 12:12 pm

VII wrote:Tuner limes were good vibes,Curepe sports bars,Sando sports bars,Central,Valsayn for doubles,burgers etc,Zen,the Avenue bars,Movietowne bars etc, even used to hook up with posters to go drags and car shows etc..

Those were the days,nowadays everyone seems more like alteregos than real people,nobody got time for that.

look meh fren from long time

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”