Forums

Seeking Legal Counsel

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

racedriverpro
punchin NOS

Seeking Legal Counsel

Postby racedriverpro » August 1st, 2020, 12:14 pm

Seeking Legal Counsel on Industrial Relations matter.

Kindly respond via DM.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Re: Seeking Legal Counsel

Postby elec2020 » August 1st, 2020, 12:27 pm

My first go to would be my union... if u dont have one or wasnt paying union fees... well thats another story

racedriverpro
punchin NOS

Postby racedriverpro » August 1st, 2020, 12:32 pm

Union is a waste.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 1st, 2020, 1:22 pm

elec2020 wrote:My first go to would be my union... if u dont have one or wasnt paying union fees... well thats another story
Waste of time, unions normaly get paid off by employers.

Don't ever trust a union

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » August 1st, 2020, 1:41 pm

So true... but in the courts at least u tried to do everything the right way... i think that should play on the sympathies of the judge at least

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 1st, 2020, 3:11 pm

elec2020 wrote:So true... but in the courts at least u tried to do everything the right way... i think that should play on the sympathies of the judge at least
Again I would not trust the industrial courts. Big employers will find a way in favor of them.

We don't really hear when a small man wins an industrial case for big money.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » August 1st, 2020, 3:15 pm

Our Industrial Court is notoriously employee friendly. Employers have to come real good to win

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 1st, 2020, 3:27 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:Our Industrial Court is notoriously employee friendly. Employers have to come real good to win
As I said

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 1st, 2020, 6:29 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:Our Industrial Court is notoriously employee friendly. Employers have to come real good to win
As I said

Carrie Ann Moreau get settled without going to the industrial court .

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » August 1st, 2020, 6:47 pm

zoom rader wrote:
elec2020 wrote:So true... but in the courts at least u tried to do everything the right way... i think that should play on the sympathies of the judge at least
Again I would not trust the industrial courts. Big employers will find a way in favor of them.

Fair enough... no news article on this matter comes to mind... but i have heard employers say the industrial court favors employees... then again in tnt... u barely know who to believe as everyone trying to outsmart one another

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 1st, 2020, 7:12 pm

elec2020 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Fair enough... no news article on this matter comes to mind... but i have heard employers say the industrial court favors employees... then again in tnt... u barely know who to believe as everyone trying to outsmart one another
Employers have deep pockets and they pay both sides to prolong and to frustrate the case. This is not only in industrial court but in civil court as well

When you think your lawyer in your favour think again. All these lawyers are buddies and they predetermin the case before hand.

They make sure and prolong the case to milk as much money from you and then bam you loose.

A family member had a simular situation where his lawyers was milking him. He had to fire his lawyer and was extorted by paying 15k to get his papers back. Before the case was prolonged for 5 years after he fire the lawyer. the case came to an end in his favour in 3 months .

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 1st, 2020, 7:50 pm

elec2020 wrote:My first go to would be my union... if u dont have one or wasnt paying union fees... well thats another story

Ticks, fleas, tapeworms, mangoworms, chiggers, lice, rats, roaches, vermin,. parasites. These are a just few alternative names I use for "unions" in this country.

there is nothing you'd get from a union in T&T that you couldn't get done with an onion, both could cause you tears, but the onoion go cost you less in time and money. T&T unions are the utmost biggest WOFT on this planet. Here's why

You go & join the union, and for the next 18 minimum months, they eh gonna do shite besides tell you pay dues, & that if it goes to court & you win your case they taking 25-30% of your judgement as their fee.

After that minimum 18 months, they go tell you they getting ready to start filing documents to initiate a case, that go be the story for another 18-24 months, still telling you to make sure & pay your dues. in the meantime, if you start to grumble, they go all a meeting with the employer to try to look like they doing sumn. if you lucky, you go to court 5-7 years ater you first went to them after the parasites doen suck enough "dues" blood out of you. That is, of course, unless you threaten them & tell them to give you your file you going to seek a private attorney cuz they dragging their feet. then they move very brisk, when they fear that the payday is about to escape before they can suck a lump sum out of you.

Get an attorney specialized in corporate law & indutrial relations, bypass the bs, and deal with your business without parasites bruh.
good luck

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 1st, 2020, 8:21 pm

^^^ I have seen that many times .

Nearly all unions that operate that way are PNM unions

racedriverpro
punchin NOS

Postby racedriverpro » August 1st, 2020, 10:20 pm

Everything that has been said is true. Met with an attorney yesterday and after the meeting I started to think that I might do a better job on my own instead of paying money for someone to tell me what I already know.

racedriverpro
punchin NOS

Postby racedriverpro » August 1st, 2020, 10:22 pm

I am of the view that an attorney would have more tact and guile using the law to represent my case. Lawyer letter in they mc

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » August 1st, 2020, 10:24 pm

Both zoom and 88sins are correct... i have also heard about lawyers keeping land deeds and thing for themselves out of a dying will... in tnt everyone trying to outsmart each other... so thats what u get when u have a society where those behaviours are unpunished... and with respect to 88sins... unions are a waste of time and do more bad than good... just look at petrotrin... and arcelomital... unions were a key factor behind their demise... boy the system honestly just rigged yes... its up to u to put things in place to secure yourself and the interests of your dependents... and pray u dont end up in a situation where u reliant on those players (lawyers and unions) for assistance or to get whats yours

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”