TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Ennio Morricone, Oscar-Winning Composer of Film Scores, Dies at 91

Postby Rovin » July 7th, 2020, 8:44 pm

had to google & youtube to get whats this about but yes i see now ... R.I.P

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 7th, 2020, 8:49 pm

saw a post on social media, thought was an old post that surfaced. didnt know he was still alive.. man made those movies as much as the other parts.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » July 7th, 2020, 9:23 pm

That man was truly gifted. May he rest in peace.

Who'd have thought that the intro music for the good the bad and the ugly would have been so well known so many decades later. That music make that show the classic it is.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » July 7th, 2020, 9:36 pm

Me too
That man was a true giant in his field

Rovin wrote:had to google & youtube to get whats this about but yes i see now ... R.I.P

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » July 7th, 2020, 11:01 pm

Think I read somewhere yesterday that Zimmer is doing or has done a tribute. Either way, RIP.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » July 7th, 2020, 11:27 pm

Shame on those who do not know who Ennio Morricone is, the single most iconic music composer ever lived creating the single most iconic soundtrack of any movie ever made

The single most iconic movie that featured the single most important civil war the world had ever seen with perhaps the most memorable and saddest yet most realistic portrayal of the American Civil War

A generation of clueless people out here yes.

Absolutely disgusting and disrespectful that someone would have to google this name to find out who it is.
A perfect example of the level of sh!t we have for movies nowadays and just how much it teaches, absolutely nothing.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » July 7th, 2020, 11:57 pm

This scene showcases just how incredible the people were who made this movie.

This scene showcases just why Good the Bad and the Ugly was such an iconic movie, most people will never ever understand just how deep this scene is. Notice how there was zero dialogue in this scene yet so incredibly powerful, notice how it just hits you deep you do not even realize the soldier is from the confederate army all you know and all you can see is he is a human being dying alone and here Blondie is fully revealed perfectly as to why he is the GOOD. All without saying a word without a single dialogue taking place. And yet I haven't scratched the surface of how deep this scene is and how important Ennio's masterpiece soundtrack plays into this.

This is why this movie is an absolute masterpiece. You would never ever get movies of this caliber again

Notice how Clint Eastwood doesn't take back his coat even after the soldier dies, how he turns away when the horse makes a noise in just the perfect timing to turn back and see the smoke exhales from the dead soldier, just an absolute masterpiece in every sense of the word

gt4tified
punchin NOS

Postby gt4tified » July 8th, 2020, 12:34 am

Wow...91. He made a good number there.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » July 8th, 2020, 11:39 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Shame on those who do not know who Ennio Morricone is, the single most iconic music composer ever lived creating the single most iconic soundtrack of any movie ever made

The single most iconic movie that featured the single most important civil war the world had ever seen with perhaps the most memorable and saddest yet most realistic portrayal of the American Civil War

A generation of clueless people out here yes.

Absolutely disgusting and disrespectful that someone would have to google this name to find out who it is.
A perfect example of the level of sh!t we have for movies nowadays and just how much it teaches, absolutely nothing.

u fer real dan :shock:

everybody with a tv or ears will know some of d songs - DUHHH , but who goes around memorizing names of music composers when daily life have so much stuff to keep memory\track of

6 mths ago i gave u a list of 30-40 female singers to check out , some spanning 50+yrs in d music biz who were very popular at their time & u never ever heard of half of dem , what does that say about u & ur knowledge prowess :lol: , imagine u hearing some of d songs i have in my collection that 60-70yrs old

i bet u dont even know 1\4 of d songs on here still being used today in all sorts of media , some originated over 100 yrs ago ... gotta chillax young grasshopper

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » July 8th, 2020, 12:24 pm

@ Rovin, I have all dem ting & then some pieces that not on the list. Classical compositions tho beautiful are not everyone's cup of tea.
ah doh unnastan why they had to put the moonlight sonata all the way to the end tho

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » July 8th, 2020, 12:56 pm

aaah yes u a man of taste bruh - * give u a e-bonx

yes true

most wont get what it is especially young & ignorant with limited exposure to anything else besides modern crap

d type of music u occasionally sit calmly in a room or car & listen quietly by urself to appreciate for what it is & at d time it was made , pure instruments & talent with nothing else to contaminate it ... thats why its still being played even after 100yrs

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » July 8th, 2020, 1:05 pm

Rovin wrote:aaah yes u a man of taste bruh - * give u a e-bonx

yes true

most wont get what it is especially young & ignorant with limited exposure to anything else besides modern crap

d type of music u occasionally sit calmly in a dimly lit room with a nice cognac & listen quietly by urself to appreciate for what it is & at d time it was made , pure instruments & talent with nothing else to contaminate it ... thats why its still being played even after 100yrs

fixed

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » July 8th, 2020, 2:21 pm

Aye I don't know if anybody ever saw a Soviet movie named "come and see"

If not you should, it is the single best war movie ever made that you most likely never heard about and there is a reason for that. It is however extremely disturbing the fact there are no hollywood plots and it feels like you just came out of a real war is truly something spectacular.

I would rate Come and See right up there with Good the Bad and the Ugly in all time greats.

I don't think I ever seen something more disturbing than this in my life considering it imitates the Nazi Occupation as real as you could possibly imagine.

philliprock
3NE 2NR for life

Postby philliprock » July 9th, 2020, 8:34 pm

i know mike patton did alittle tribute on his fb page... rip..

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”