Forums

Disband TT Army ?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Disband TT Army ?

Postby RedVEVO » June 10th, 2020, 7:53 am

What exactly do soldiers in Trinidad contribute to society in Trinidad & T. ?

Who we fighting ? When last we send TT Army to a War ?

Soldiers cost Gov't approx $5M (USD) PLUS per month .

WE feed, cloth, buy Prado, buy them Grey Goose etc., with no return on investment (ROI)

Disband the Regiment .

" ... Two police officers and two soldiers are expected to be charged for abusing a homeless man while on patrol in Port-of-Spain earlier this year .. "

https://guardian.co.tt/news/cops-soldie ... 26d3aa64d9

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Disband TT Army ?

Postby MaxPower » June 10th, 2020, 8:05 am

Get rid of them.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » June 10th, 2020, 8:40 am

Did you idiots know that...

A country as small as T&T,in our location, without an army, would be overrun by Venezuelan, Brazilian & Colombian criminals and become one of the most violent countries in the world with an economy based solely on the narco-trafficking industry?
That in T&T in times of national disaster in this country the TTR is critical in providing logistical direction as well as manpower & equipment for clearing debris, as well as providing food, shelter, rebuilding, security & other form of aid to thousands that may be negatively affected?
That the army plays a significant role in the academic & vocational education of under privileged youths from all walks of life and every area in this country, as well as the development of the youth in this nation to become productive members of society & future leaders?
That outside of the camps & bases, several hundred people are employed by dozens of companies that supply the TTR with goods & services?

buh wait, I now realize my error, silly me, using logic, reason & truth to explain sense to tuners two resident sh!theads

Never mind, carry on.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 10th, 2020, 8:47 am

The PNM armed forces are the last resort for when PNM wants to maintain power by force.

They have been used in the past by PNM and anything can happen.

Its one of the reasons why Indos are resused entry. They use the same lame arse excuse that indos are weak, yet still the British army has a special unit for them for over a 100yrs.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 10th, 2020, 8:51 am

88sins wrote:Did you idiots know that...

A country as small as T&T,in our location, without an army, would be overrun by Venezuelan, Brazilian & Colombian criminals and become one of the most violent countries in the world with an economy based solely on the narco-trafficking industry?
That in T&T in times of national disaster in this country the TTR is critical in providing logistical direction as well as manpower & equipment for clearing debris, as well as providing food, shelter, rebuilding, security & other form of aid to thousands that may be negatively affected?
That the army plays a significant role in the academic & vocational education of under privileged youths from all walks of life and every area in this country, as well as the development of the youth in this nation to become productive members of society & future leaders?
That outside of the camps & bases, several hundred people are employed by dozens of companies that supply the TTR with goods & services?

buh wait, I now realize my error, silly me, using logic, reason & truth to explain sense to tuners two resident sh!theads

Never mind, carry on.
But we really have an extension of the PNM and the army is dangerous under PNM.

Army is needed but the entry requirements are rigged .

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » June 10th, 2020, 10:31 am

zoom rader wrote:But we really have an extension of the PNM and the army is dangerous under PNM.

I don't know where you got that idea, but you are wrong.

Firstly, the army serves the Republic of T&T, it's commander in chief being the president of the nation & the president alone. No pm or it's underlings, no one party or the other can claim to be able to command or instruct the army to do anything other than the sitting president.
Secondly, the requirements are NOT rigged, but are designed in such a manner as to effectively and efficiently weed out unsuitable candidates quickly & decisively. Military units around the globe require quick critical thinking, intelligent, able-bodied and physically capable as well as mentally suitable recruits that can follow orders as directed as soon as they are issued and received, and those persons must also show a willingness to serve their country and make it better. So there will be instances where an applicant might have the academic qualifications & fulfill the physical requirements, but lack in the any one or more of the other requirements. Some will be more able to show they posses all those qualities better than others. Those that do get enlisted, & as long as there's space available for suitable candidates in the intake, those that don't show they possess those qualities get rejected. Simple as that.

Ain't no room for race or politics when you & batch in a foxhole & the enemy know where the entrance is.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » June 10th, 2020, 10:50 am

in addition to whatever charges make dem 2 popo & soljas do some community service for their stupidity

everybody in authority does duck n run from properly answering why soldiers cannot be made to patrol d streets alongside police to provide a sense of security for us citizens ....

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 10th, 2020, 10:51 am

88sins wrote:
zoom rader wrote:But we really have an extension of the PNM and the army is dangerous under PNM.

I don't know where you got that idea, but you are wrong.

Firstly, the army serves the Republic of T&T, it's commander in chief being the president of the nation & the president alone. No pm or it's underlings, no one party or the other can claim to be able to command or instruct the army to do anything other than the sitting president.
Secondly, the requirements are NOT rigged, but are designed in such a manner as to effectively and efficiently weed out unsuitable candidates quickly & decisively. Military units around the globe require quick critical thinking, intelligent, able-bodied and physically capable as well as mentally suitable recruits that can follow orders as directed as soon as they are issued and received, and those persons must also show a willingness to serve their country and make it better. So there will be instances where an applicant might have the academic qualifications & fulfill the physical requirements, but lack in the any one or more of the other requirements. Some will be more able to show they posses all those qualities better than others. Those that do get enlisted, & as long as there's space available for suitable candidates in the intake, those that don't show they possess those qualities get rejected. Simple as that.

Ain't no room for race or politics when you & batch in a foxhole & the enemy know where the entrance is.
Half way Bull

The entry requirements are rigged, army like police are based on friends, family and connections.

You may not know, but I and others know it's rigged to suit who they want in.

They barr folk that look non PNM.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » June 10th, 2020, 11:11 am

ZR ent the head of the TT Army is an Indian man? Maharaj name aswell?

This talk about Army being PNM army is really crazy talk like flat earth talk

Sure they are usually Pro PNM because Afros are usually pro PNM but that eh mean to say they going and start killing citizens just so. Trinidad isn't a place like that at all, we does only like to play racist in this place.

If we want to talk racist law enforcement look no further than USA.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » June 10th, 2020, 11:15 am

it wasn't the PNM Army that responded to a crisis under the NAR in 1990? Damn those PNM Army guys confused.
Wonder when last ZR went down Tetron and do a census. ZR issa cnut

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 10th, 2020, 11:21 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:ZR ent the head of the TT Army is an Indian man? Maharaj name aswell?

This talk about Army being PNM army is really crazy talk like flat earth talk

Sure they are usually Pro PNM because Afros are usually pro PNM but that eh mean to say they going and start killing citizens just so. Trinidad isn't a place like that at all, we does only like to play racist in this place.

If we want to talk racist law enforcement look no further than USA.
We have a PNM prime minister , but who says weather you get social services, housing, jobs and contracts?

Little front line clerks and staff apply the pressure to keep non PNM ppl out.

Does the head of the army sign up every new entrant or is it the field personnel.

When non PNM goverments are in charge, you have PNM ppl undermining and keeping PNM policies in place.

Get real ED and stop living in a box.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 10th, 2020, 11:30 am

eliteauto wrote:it wasn't the PNM Army that responded to a crisis under the NAR in 1990? Damn those PNM Army guys confused.
Thanks for pointing it out.

The president is in charge of the army but prime minister's are pulling the order like Eric Williams in the black power movements in the 1970s.

Since when the army takes order from prime ministers. An army taking orders from a prime minister is dangerous.

I and others cannot go into Tetron to do no servey, buy I have folks that are in the forces and that's how I know What goes on.

So spare me your PNM Bull5hit example

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » June 10th, 2020, 11:36 am

zoom rader wrote:
eliteauto wrote:it wasn't the PNM Army that responded to a crisis under the NAR in 1990? Damn those PNM Army guys confused.

The president is in charge of the army but prime minister's are pulling the order like Eric Williams in the black power movements in the 1970s.

Since when the army takes order from prime ministers. An army taking orders from a prime minister is dangerous.

I and others cannot go into Tetron to do no servey, buy I have folks that are in the forces and that's how I know What goes on.

ZR

Issa

Cnut

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 10th, 2020, 11:37 am

eliteauto wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

ZR

Issa

Cnut
Thanks

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » June 10th, 2020, 11:57 am

Anytime

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » June 10th, 2020, 11:59 am

zoom rader wrote:

just so you know, a president in charge of an army can be even more dangerous than a pm, just take a peek at some of our neighbor nicolas orders in recent times for clarification.

you mean that's how you hear what goes on.
sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but sounds like your "folks" sold you a bag of rat manure & told you is brown rice. don't believe everything you hear, because there's also some things you won't hear about from your "folks"..

anywho, I done.
it ain't my wuk or responsibility to convince or enlighten anybody

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » June 10th, 2020, 12:31 pm

man cussing up zoom, take care yuh get banned again eh.
Me eh see no reason for this behaviour here. A forum authority should be cussing people so over an opinion. Tell the man he wrong and move on. :|

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » June 10th, 2020, 12:40 pm

Politics in ttdf does come into play when applying for commissioned officers and when promotion time come around

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » June 10th, 2020, 12:44 pm

Allyuh still feel that when ZR say PNM its party affiliation he referring to?

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » June 10th, 2020, 12:46 pm

what he referring to then?

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » June 10th, 2020, 1:04 pm

maj. tom wrote:man cussing up zoom, take care yuh get banned again eh.
Me eh see no reason for this behaviour here. A forum authority should be cussing people so over an opinion. Tell the man he wrong and move on. :|

Trinituner has always been a backward 3rd world place.

You would NEVER see a moderator on Trinidad Reddit cuss up anybody, hell a mod on anyother forum on the planet cuss anybody and then be accepted as normal.

But then the Admins of Tuner are PNM and so are the Mods hence why it's allowed to cuss up anybody like ZR who is against the PNM

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » June 10th, 2020, 1:08 pm

#ZLM

Allyuh marching?

ZR is a big boy and he does dish it out when he feels to- and play victim when he wants.

return is fair play

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 10th, 2020, 1:24 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
maj. tom wrote:man cussing up zoom, take care yuh get banned again eh.

Trinituner has always been a backward 3rd world place.

You would NEVER see a moderator on Trinidad Reddit cuss up anybody, hell a mod on anyother forum on the planet cuss anybody and then be accepted as normal.

But then the Admins of Tuner are PNM and so are the Mods hence why it's allowed to cuss up anybody like ZR who is against the PNM
Thats ok I all for free speech.

I get cuss all de time, called all sort of names so its nothing new.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 10th, 2020, 1:28 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Politics in ttdf does come into play when applying for commissioned officers and when promotion time come around
Men in here seems to think it don't exist.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » June 10th, 2020, 1:40 pm

Costa Rica sits within one of the most nebulous parts of Latin America and despite this abolished their army with no significant national security threat presenting itself in that time (1948 - present). Their indices for development are better than most of Latam and Caribean.

There is no reason we cannot do the same except for excuses.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » June 10th, 2020, 1:42 pm

BloodyV: I bad but you are in a special class by yourself.

If it was not for the Army in 1990, all now you would be wearing a hijab.

But I am not going to repeat history:

How the police went running like scaredy cats when Abu Bakr and his boys attacked.

How the army cut off the Jamaat at 2 points - Red House and TTT.

How the army fired a howitzer at the Red House about 2:00 a.m. in the morning that had the Jamaat shi..ting their pants.

How the citizens cooked for and fed the army men in the field during the attempted coup.

But run your mouth with your rubbish - after all this is an ole talk forum!

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » June 10th, 2020, 1:49 pm

bluefete wrote:BloodyV: I bad but you are in a special class by yourself.

How the police went running like scaredy cats when Abu Bakr and his boys attacked.

How the army fired a howitzer at the Red House about 2:00 a.m. in the morning that had the Jamaat shi..ting their pants.

How the citizens cooked for and fed the army men in the field during the attempted coup.

Since 1990 to now elements of our Police have been militarized to the point some of them in full kit are indistinguishable from army. I remember a few years ago passing through the back of Aranguez South and had 4 TTPS in Dark Blue Camo, body armour, side arm and what looked like Galils walking out of the TTPS compound there. They would really run away from insurrectionists?

SMc
punchin NOS

Postby SMc » June 10th, 2020, 1:57 pm

zoom rader wrote:The PNM armed forces are the last resort for when PNM wants to maintain power by force.

They have been used in the past by PNM and anything can happen.

Its one of the reasons why Indos are resused entry. They use the same lame arse excuse that indos are weak, yet still the British army has a special unit for them for over a 100yrs.

If you talking about the Gurkas and the RGR units, based throughout the UK and overseas on behalf of the UK MOD-they are not Indian...just saying.

during the coup our household was one of those that fed the soldiers and their dogs, were they unprepared for a situation like this and struggled as a result-very likely

Oh yeah keep the regiment, a couple pests and shittongs there but when needed are useful
Last edited by SMc on June 10th, 2020, 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » June 10th, 2020, 2:04 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:
bluefete wrote:BloodyV: I bad but you are in a special class by yourself.

Since 1990 to now elements of our Police have been militarized to the point some of them in full kit are indistinguishable from army. I remember a few years ago passing through the back of Aranguez South and had 4 TTPS in Dark Blue Camo, body armour, side arm and what looked like Galils walking out of the TTPS compound there. They would really run away from insurrectionists?

Not under Gary. No way in hell. LOL.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » June 10th, 2020, 2:17 pm

Raffique Shah is pleased with this thread.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”