TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

The 2020 General Election Thread (AUGUST 10TH)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Who will you be voting for on Aug 10th

Poll ended at August 9th, 2020, 11:04 pm

PNM
22%
UNC
59%
COP
2%
PEP
13%
NNV
No votes
MSJ
No votes
NDP
No votes
PDP
No votes
Independent
4%

Total votes: 127

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: The 2020 General Election Thread (AUGUST 10TH) Poll added

Postby zoom rader » August 2nd, 2020, 8:47 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Polls play a psychological factor on the minds of many. Notice how every poll is done by pollsters which are pnm controlled, obviously the results would go in favour of them. On the night of aug 10th we would see either of the following results

21-20
20-20-1
21-19-1

Those are my odds...Id keep the winning party to myself
These polls mostly done by the 1% media have ulterior motives. As you said they have psychological factors.

The media in this country is used to shape the minds of the guilable.

Anyone believing these polls should join the stupid people club that live in this stupid county.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 2nd, 2020, 10:09 am

Why does the PNM women league hate Indian women?

I always wondered this.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 2nd, 2020, 10:13 am

With covid numbers spiking, you think the "good will" pnm built is slowly being eroded?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 2nd, 2020, 10:16 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Why does the PNM women league hate Indian women?

I always wondered this.
Cause most injun women are educated, married and don't use weave .

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » August 2nd, 2020, 10:40 am

The_Honourable wrote:With covid numbers spiking, you think the "good will" pnm built is slowly being eroded?

Maybe but you think Kamla actually appealing to those voters?

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 2nd, 2020, 10:51 am

zoom rader wrote:

I always wondered this.
Cause most injun women are educated, married and don't use weave .

Well that too :lol:

They are the ratchet types so inferiority complex, plus many black men have said on the downlow that they prefer to date or marry an indian woman so you can imagine what goes on in the psyche.

Dohplaydat wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:With covid numbers spiking, you think the "good will" pnm built is slowly being eroded?

Maybe but you think Kamla actually appealing to those voters?

Maybe to some, remember Rowley wasn't appealing to most in 2015 but he won.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 2nd, 2020, 10:58 am

On fb there's a vid where a PNM person is seen assaulting people in penal on a walk about

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 2nd, 2020, 11:07 am

I once knew a PNM feminist the same kind who does wear weave and thing she used to be my supervisor like maybe this was 9 years ago when I was working in the Airport. She used to always bad talk Indian women accuse them of being in her words "flat bottom Indian" although I could never understand how this was an insult since in Hindu culture skinny women are prized due to their ability to make unlimited children without getting fat.

Same with European culture, super models are all skinny so you can't insult someone with "flat bottom" which seems to be a typical PNM Feminist insult. Not to mention everybody now Obese in this country with all the fast food we eating, if you find somebody skinny you in luck.

When I pointed this out to her she gave me a dumb stare the same kind the mongoose does give you in the headlights before you run them over.

Jah bless them Indian down south who does still eat their dhal, rice and baggie.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » August 2nd, 2020, 11:19 am

nowadays some indian have way better bottom than some black chicks

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » August 2nd, 2020, 11:57 am

UNC leading 3-1 on the tuner poll. 1 week left, UNC ftw by a landslide

Country_Bookie
punchin NOS

Postby Country_Bookie » August 2nd, 2020, 11:58 am

I see the UNC promising to establish biotechnology parks in the east west corridor which will create employment. Do we have the skills bank and financial resources to do this? Biotech is a very risky industry; not sure Trinidad has the capacity for this. U guys think this is a realistic plan or just buzzwords to promise jobs and get votes?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 2nd, 2020, 12:01 pm

I always wondered this.

When Two Plate, Weavy Buysperm, Ropehead (Sr and Jr), Man Head, Gappy Teeth and the rest of them Guaracara boulders look at themselves, would you blame them?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 2nd, 2020, 12:01 pm

eliteauto wrote:UNC leading 3-1 on the tuner poll. 1 week left, UNC ftw by a landslide
Polls don't win elections. Dipping you finger does

Tuner poll is for entertainment only .

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 2nd, 2020, 12:03 pm

Rovin wrote:blame kamla again , for d kind of weather we been having too ... :roll:

rowdy mc

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/pm-we-o ... w.facebook

PM: We opened borders to please UNC friends, now COVID coming in

The government opened T&T’s borders trying to please the Opposition’s “friends” inside and outside of T&T and the public is now seeing the “drip, drip, drip” of people entering T&T bringing the COVID- 19 virus, Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley has indicated.

“So let the UNC be irresponsible....” he added, noting recently found COVID cases.

“These are difficult dangerous times. We’re still in a pandemic, it will take 14 days to capsize everything we’ve done,” he said.

He was speaking at Monday’s PNM San Fernando West meeting. His comments came ahead of yesterday’s Health Ministry statement on the latest figure, up to then, of 153 COVID cases. It was 154 by 6 pm yesterday.

This included six additional persons who tested positive for COVID-19. Three of the cases were nationals who recently returned from Antigua, Guyana and Vietnam. Two other cases were primary contacts of recently positive COVID-19 cases and one case is pending epidemiological investigation.

Rowley lashed the UNC’s attacks on Chief Medical Officer Dr Roshan Parasram whom, he said, came to the fore with his health experts team.”

That team gave us guidance to help us keep T&T safe but the UNC sue Dr Parasaram 17 times! They didn’t stand with country!”

When you have an argument outside of the political arena. They go to the court, they’re unpatriotic—all they’re concern about is getting rich and when you get rich and police come looking for you, don’t cry. Anytime police come to my door, they come to lime as I have plenty police friends— or they come to ask about you!”

Rowley said the UNC was also claiming it would be “his fault” if international observers didn’t come for the upcoming election and that he must “show” the Opposition Leader the letter from the Commonwealth where the latter body stated they couldn’t afford to send a team for the 14 days of quarantine needed to be here.

“Well, I’m showing nobody any letter,” he declared.

“I‘m telling you the people, that the Commonwealth told us it’s too expensive for them to undertake the mission and therefore they’ll take a pass on it and I know you’ll accept that from a Prime Minister who always tell you the truth.”

He said Caricom is still trying to send a team, but having difficulty. He said he didn’t know what they’ll come up with even if T&T tries to modify its quarantine arrangements.

“But if they get through, we’ll try to co-operate with them if it’s reasonable.”

But Rowley said nobody would be coming into T&T from outside and “running around the country - you are my first responsibility and I will protect you all.”

He said if an observer effort can be done, it will be done but observers or not, Government expects that T&T elections would be conducted as it normally is “as a disciplined people.”

He called on people not to fall for the UNC’s “song” that it was a calamity if one got displaced by a job. He noted he once worked in a soft drink (Ju-C) factory packing cases and before that, had planted grass for $7 a day at Hope Farm before going on to other jobs and “ending up” as Prime Minister.

Sheit in PNM people eye, and they will ALWAYS, ALWAYS ask for seconds. Who, in their right mind could read this, and not be alarmed by this colossal kant and his arrogance? Well, besides RPB, one eye Tokesy and elitecorolla that is :roll:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 2nd, 2020, 12:07 pm

Country_Bookie wrote:I see the UNC promising to establish biotechnology parks in the east west corridor which will create employment. Do we have the skills bank and financial resources to do this? Biotech is a very risky industry; not sure Trinidad has the capacity for this. U guys think this is a realistic plan or just buzzwords to promise jobs and get votes?
Oil days done so time to move on.

One thing available is educated people.

In the pre PT lisas days there was a shortage of skilled techs. Only Caroni, TTEC and Petrotrin produced these techs. Now we have an abundance of Techs and Engineers.

So Biotech will be the new PT lisas

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 2nd, 2020, 12:14 pm

That is a genius plan by UNC this goes to show the vision UNC has, biotech is a great way to diversify.

What has PNM done in 5 years for anything like this?

PNM is brain dead a fossil that should be regulated to the dumpster imagine 5 years and not a single effort was place on anything besides oil and gas

What a worthless bunch of retards running that party yes

The only thing the PNM supports is the donkey wine

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 2nd, 2020, 12:16 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:That is a genius plan by UNC this goes to show the vision UNC has, biotech is a great way to diversify.

PNM is brain dead a fossil that should be regulated to the dumpster imagine 5 years and not a single effort was place on anything besides oil and gas

Ent you cuss up dem UNC ppl in your area?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 2nd, 2020, 12:19 pm

Does every vote count?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » August 2nd, 2020, 12:22 pm

Wrt to the polls I believe CSO uses a sample size of 5,000 households to be representative of the population. Means approximately 20 to 25,000 ppl needs to be surveyed.

However Solution by Simulation was pretty good in 2015 with thier models.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 2nd, 2020, 12:28 pm

MaxPower wrote:Does every vote count?
Nope

You can stay home. No need to vote PNM have dis

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 2nd, 2020, 12:47 pm

zoom rader wrote:
EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:That is a genius plan by UNC this goes to show the vision UNC has, biotech is a great way to diversify.

I only cuss the UNC candidate for Caroni East cause he pay a big music Truck to play Gaza Music and he wake me up from my sleep. I had to remind him that he was not only breaking the law by disturbing the peace but in my area we don't encourage people to do the donkey wine. He had 2 girls on the truck doing the donkey wine so I took issue with that because they seemed a bit too young. Plus he wasn't wearing mask and thing and hugging up people and thing, so I went off the deep end when I saw the girls did the reverse upside down donkey wine.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 2nd, 2020, 1:38 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

I only cuss the UNC candidate for Caroni East cause he pay a big music Truck to play Gaza Music and he wake me up from my sleep. I had to remind him that he was not only breaking the law by disturbing the peace but in my area we don't encourage people to do the donkey wine. He had 2 girls on the truck doing the donkey wine so I took issue with that because they seemed a bit too young. Plus he wasn't wearing mask and thing and hugging up people and thing, so I went off the deep end when I saw the girls did the reverse upside down donkey wine.
Video record next time

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 2nd, 2020, 1:50 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote: I went off the deep end when I saw the girls did the reverse upside down donkey wine.

Image Image

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 2nd, 2020, 1:52 pm

Stuartie come crying in the media conference like a little school boy in short pants.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » August 2nd, 2020, 2:13 pm

bluefete wrote:Stuartie come crying in the media conference like a little school boy in short pants.

He's entitled to defend his rep and that of his family but IMO calling a press conference as the MoNS to discuss what in essence would be private litigation is rubbish. A press release would have suffice

killercow
Riding on 17's

Postby killercow » August 2nd, 2020, 2:17 pm

eliteauto wrote:
He's entitled to defend his rep and that of his family but IMO calling a press conference as the MoNS to discuss what in essence would be private litigation is rubbish. A press release would have suffice

This is exactly my point! I say is something with respect to Covid he come to address. WOFT...

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 2nd, 2020, 2:29 pm

eliteauto wrote:UNC leading 3-1 on the tuner poll. 1 week left, UNC ftw by a landslide

That translates to a pnm victory at the polls

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 2nd, 2020, 2:35 pm

eliteauto wrote:
bluefete wrote:Stuartie come crying in the media conference like a little school boy in short pants.

Just following JUHN Scarfy. Didn't he call an taxpayer funded presser to cry down Moonilal?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 2nd, 2020, 2:45 pm

When yuh family raking in meellions like yuh good friend Faris, is to hush yuh tail.

Yuh only expose yourself to more ridicule.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » August 2nd, 2020, 2:49 pm

he say express pull d article from the online edition

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”