TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

The 2020 General Election Thread (AUGUST 10TH)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Who will you be voting for on Aug 10th

Poll ended at August 9th, 2020, 11:04 pm

PNM
22%
UNC
59%
COP
2%
PEP
13%
NNV
No votes
MSJ
No votes
NDP
No votes
PDP
No votes
Independent
4%

Total votes: 127

VII
punchin NOS

Re: The 2020 General Election Thread (AUGUST 10TH)

Postby VII » August 13th, 2020, 1:38 pm

They act different with dougla and other guys they like..

I know several top shelf light skin Indian girls with some pure negro guys and even Trini creole whites and they're different,people act differently around different people..

Kewell35 wrote:
VII wrote:Yep that's why any sweet reds or even poor Vene hoes does send dem mad..

They rel dunciehead too and not too confident almost to the point they wish they weren't Indian,conflicted as firetruck,not only the lighter ones but all the pretty and sexy ones of all shades.

Or I dont know if thats just the face they show to the dougla between their legs ? But yeah always downplaying their indianness, I had to tell many to be proud of their heritage etc and let's go ah chuttaney nah gyal..buh dey seem to like de dougla mischief..

Kewell35 wrote:Anybody else find really light skinned injun women to be the most racist and vile out of all people? I find they does even be racist against their own race (Indians from India) or is just me that find so?

Anytime I see a couple with a really light skinned injun woman as the wife or girlfriend is like she does have the man on a leash.

I talking about the REAL light skinned ones though. If you ever talk to them they think they better than everyone. They kinda act how syrian women or rich white women does act.

When you say they not too confident and all that, you sure you not talking about normal injun girls or just the slightly fair ones?

Because the ones I talking about does be real proud of their indian heritage. They consider everyone inferior even their own indian muslims. They have none of that conflicted things....I talking about the rich high status fair skinned ones. I find them to be real annoying.
Last edited by VII on August 13th, 2020, 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » August 13th, 2020, 1:40 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:Anybody else find really light skinned injun women to be the most racist and vile out of all people? I find they does even be racist against their own race (Indians from India) or is just me that find so?

Anytime I see a couple with a really light skinned injun woman as the wife or girlfriend is like she does have the man on a leash.

I have mostly ever been with lightskin indo women and trust me, I ain't fair. However, you are right to an extent, the stush types will look down on people like us most of the time. However, stereotyping is not good, plenty light skin indo date blacks, dark indians even Venes.

I think you're talking about Karens on the whole bro, they come in all races.

Maybe is just the light skinned injun girls I talk to then. I talking about the ones from the west and Bel-Air, Valsayn thing.
They will never date blacks, douglas, venes etc. They only date light skinned indian guys or maybe sometimes white and look down on everyone else.

They also always have their man on a leash like a slave. They real entitled.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 13th, 2020, 1:42 pm

Kewell35 wrote:
VII wrote:Yep that's why any sweet reds or even poor Vene hoes does send dem mad..

They rel dunciehead too and not too confident almost to the point they wish they weren't Indian,conflicted as firetruck,not only the lighter ones but all the pretty and sexy ones of all shades.

Or I dont know if thats just the face they show to the dougla between their legs ? But yeah always downplaying their indianness, I had to tell many to be proud of their heritage etc and let's go ah chuttaney nah gyal..buh dey seem to like de dougla mischief..

I talking about the REAL light skinned ones though. If you ever talk to them they think they better than everyone. They kinda act how syrian women or rich white women does act.

When you say they not too confident and all that, you sure you not talking about normal injun girls or just the slightly fair ones?

Because the ones I talking about does be real proud of their indian heritage. They consider everyone inferior even their own indian muslims. They have none of that conflicted things....I talking about the rich high status fair skinned ones. I find them to be real annoying.

All these fair skinned Injun woman have problems and behave spoilt, avoid them like plague

They totally useless in bed , get a good PNM gal or Madrass to rest it on you they far better.

Lou Screuz
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Lou Screuz » August 13th, 2020, 1:45 pm

dont know nah . to me is like

Most light skin injun women does have to be on guard -

- due to facing regular harassment through out their life
by racist and self hating dark skin people who obsessed with race or insecure about their own color
or color obsessed tusty men/ rapist
who - when rejected or ignored/evaded
does in turn project their own racist sentiments and insecurity
by posting cacahole talk on online forums

" alyou don fine dem hIgH CoLoR InJiAn dez be rayshell :P :P :P ?"

:roll:

in my experience the most racist people have been

afro/indian mixed race persons who were
either
not afro enough for the afro side of the family and rejected - especially with girl children and the hair was too straight (jealousy from sisters cousins friends ) :evil: :cry:

or not indo enough for the indo side of the family and were ridiculed in some way for it - kee kee kee yuh black :mrgreen:

and the damage and bitterness and trauma does come out
later on in life
and they does swing hard in one direction

either more hindu than sat and more indian than modi
or behave like some strange crossbreed
of a BLM organiser and che guevara

again this is just my observation

different people will observe different things

depends on the individual experiences

by the way

the solution to all of this

is to look at each other as INDIVIDUALS

but nobody des listen tuh me :(

dey does go to red n reddy rally and hear people say

"there is nothing good about any of them - all of them and their supporters are underminers and saboteurs who wish to destroy this country"

and then come back and say "jes kick is politics nah come nah one love one famalee come nah i like injun food inno !"

Trinbagonians are race-retarded :roll:

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » August 13th, 2020, 1:49 pm

Honestly the most racist indians I've come across have been the low class ones of all shades that would call you a nee@@ar in yuh face..and say yuh go lick me down but ah go chap yuh down...

The social media thing is a tief head,people just feel they could type anything that comes to their head on a platform..

My mom is a lightish Indian and her stories about her family are unbelievable ,with all this thing with Ramsaran to last night she was talking about an aunt who said before I was born a dying nee@@ar cant gets cup of water from she cup,and even her mother had it bad but she kinda changed because she needed the help my mom had to offer..

And these are Santa Cruz and Barataria Indian eh..
Last edited by VII on August 13th, 2020, 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » August 13th, 2020, 1:49 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:

All these fair skinned Injun woman have problems and behave spoilt, avoid them like plague

They totally useless in bed , get a good PNM gal or Madrass to rest it on you they far better.

Hoss I telling yuh. The fair skinned valsayn/bel air type doesn't do nothing dred just lie down there and they like for you to give oral all the time like they hadda dominate you all the time kinda thing. But they does be real tight eh.

PNM girls is the best in bed by far. The best is a red girl from Jamaica. PNM sex is the best.

Relationship wise (like cooking and taking care of you, Madrass type is the best).

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » August 13th, 2020, 1:51 pm

You mad ah wah,dem.kinky bad and would do things negro girls ain doing,get your facts right man !

zoom rader wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:

Lou Screuz
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Lou Screuz » August 13th, 2020, 1:51 pm

- o and grenadians

since i small grenadian and jamaican immigrant peoples telling me to go back to guyana and go back to india and more recently i am "unpatriotic for working on independence day"

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » August 13th, 2020, 1:51 pm

Kewell35 wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:

I have mostly ever been with lightskin indo women and trust me, I ain't fair. However, you are right to an extent, the stush types will look down on people like us most of the time. However, stereotyping is not good, plenty light skin indo date blacks, dark indians even Venes.

Maybe is just the light skinned injun girls I talk to then. I talking about the ones from the west and Bel-Air, Valsayn thing.
They will never date blacks, douglas, venes etc. They only date light skinned indian guys or maybe sometimes white and look down on everyone else.

One of the chicks I was with recently is from Valsayn, trust me some of them rel tusty and just want some good sex. They may not want to marry you which is even better.

But that's just typical female hypergamy behaviour. Leave them be.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 13th, 2020, 1:52 pm

Why is this thread still running? Election done

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » August 13th, 2020, 1:52 pm

VII wrote:Honestly the most racist indians I've come across have been the low class ones of all shades that would call you a nee@@ar in yuh face..and say yuh go lick me down but ah go chap yuh down...

The social media thing is a tief head,people just feel they could type anything that comes to their head on a platform..

My mom is a lightish Indian and her stories about her family are unbelievable ,with all this thing with Ramsaran to last night she was talking about an aunt who said before I was born a dying nee@@ar cant gets cup of water from she cup,and even her mother had it bad but she kinda changed because she needed the help my mkm.had to offer..

This is because the high status won't say it to you in your face dred. Dise how they is. 1% is the same way.
I doh get the story about the cups of water though.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » August 13th, 2020, 1:53 pm

Jamaican girls are boring at sex...

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 13th, 2020, 1:54 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Why is this thread still running? Election done

Official EBC results has not been released yet and awaiting a new PM

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » August 13th, 2020, 1:55 pm

Typos..my moms aunt said a dying creole cant get a cup of water to drink from she cup..

Kewell35 wrote:
VII wrote:Honestly the most racist indians I've come across have been the low class ones of all shades that would call you a nee@@ar in yuh face..and say yuh go lick me down but ah go chap yuh down...

My mom is a lightish Indian and her stories about her family are unbelievable ,with all this thing with Ramsaran to last night she was talking about an aunt who said before I was born a dying nee@@ar cant gets cup of water from she cup,and even her mother had it bad but she kinda changed because she needed the help my mkm.had to offer..

This is because the high status won't say it to you in your face dred. Dise how they is. 1% is the same way.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » August 13th, 2020, 1:56 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:

One of the chicks I was with recently is from Valsayn, trust me some of them rel tusty and just want some good sex. They may not want to marry you which is even better.

But that's just typical female hypergamy behaviour. Leave them be.

Not to boast or anything but I live in the same areas too so I know how they is. They talk about marriage with me but they and their family does want to enslave you.
They want sex but they want to dominate you totally.

Trinispougla
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Trinispougla » August 13th, 2020, 1:57 pm

Lou Screuz wrote:

by racist and self hating dark skin people who obsessed with race or insecure about their own color

either
not afro enough for the afro side of the family and rejected - especially with girl children and the hair was too straight (jealousy from sisters cousins friends ) :evil: :cry:

or not indo enough for the indo side of the family and were ridiculed in some way for it - kee kee kee yuh black :mrgreen:

later on in life

by the way

"there is nothing good about any of them - all of them and their supporters are underminers and saboteurs who wish to destroy this country"

and then come back and say "jes kick is politics nah come nah one love one famalee come nah i like injun food inno !"

As a dougla(not exactly, mixed with 2 or 3 other ethnicities)........i have never, ever seen that.
Last edited by Trinispougla on August 13th, 2020, 2:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » August 13th, 2020, 1:59 pm

VII wrote:Jamaican girls are boring at sex...

Was it a red girl you was with? Maybe they different? The one I talking about was mixed with red and chinese.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 13th, 2020, 1:59 pm

Kewell35 wrote:

In old Indian Culture , they would not drink or eat from people that are lower than them

They would not even use a cup, knife or folk if a lower rank person used it before.

Jewish People operate the same
Last edited by zoom rader on August 13th, 2020, 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » August 13th, 2020, 1:59 pm

Smallie petite Indian girls are devils in bed..

Listen nah rel demons...

airuma
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby airuma » August 13th, 2020, 2:00 pm

This comment that causing all of this racial tension is rather confusing to me especially since I went to school in the time when we were almost forced to drink Ramsaran milk drinks which I would imagine was paid for by the then PNM government led by Eric Williams. These Ramsaran people must be some really old PMN supporters who would have benefited much and given a huge advantage when the rest of the country was in the early stages of development. They have much to be appreciative of the PNM for IMHO. Either way, their milk drinks made me want to vomit and the best thing about their drinks was using the packs to catch tadpoles in the drains.... the drains were much cleaner then and yes we were starved for entertainment during that time! So I say yes to boycotting and let’s see how creative Ramsaran can be to remove this spoke from their wheels and maintain employment for their employees, we need more creativity in our manufacturing sector.
As for the comment, those kinds of comments should not be tolerated from any of the races which belong to Trinidad and Tobago, not from Ms. Ramsaran, the nurse, Maxie Cuffie, the Calcutta ship person etc. I have one question though, I’m not sure if the comment was made in a private chat/ group or publicly displayed forum.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » August 13th, 2020, 2:01 pm

VII wrote:Typos..my moms aunt said a dying creole cant get a cup of water to drink from she cup..

Kewell35 wrote:

the f.uck

this is the same kinda sheit I talking about. I doh get why they does think like that and have to say things like that to people. They have this real "we superior to everybody else" kinda thing.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » August 13th, 2020, 2:02 pm

Uptown bleacher I suspect.. her friend was a chiney yadi though..

Came here on a weekend of fun and had some business plans with patties etc,had her new bmw keys with her lol

Workman like experience...straight by the book sex with them,cultural supression thing,they still afraid of the human body a bit it seems....

Kewell35 wrote:
VII wrote:Jamaican girls are boring at sex...

Was it a red girl you was with? Maybe they different? The one I talking about was mixed with red and chinese.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » August 13th, 2020, 2:05 pm

Lou Screuz wrote:

either

later on in life

by the way

People doh harass light skin injun women exclusively. The fools that does harass girls does harass most normal looking girls and above. You don't see them thinking they better than everyone else.

You seriously saying douglas more racist than a REAL light skinned injun girl?

Yeah but you right is true, I should really try and look at each person individually.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » August 13th, 2020, 2:07 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:

In old Indian Culture , they would not drink or eat from people that are lower than them

They would not even use a cup, knife or folk if a lower rank person used it before.

Jewish People operate the same

So just curious, would they do that for white people?

Trinispougla
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Trinispougla » August 13th, 2020, 2:12 pm

My mom is a lightish Indian and her stories about her family are unbelievable ,with all this thing with Ramsaran to last night she was talking about an aunt who said before I was born a dying nee@@ar cant gets cup of water from she cup,and even her mother had it bad but she kinda changed because she needed the help my mom had to offer..

yuh right bout the social media thing......its a problem worldwide. the line of communication is one way in that it isn't face to face so people feel they can be disrespectful without consequences. I would suggest punishment for hate speech online but dais a rell slippery slope that could eaily degenerate into autocracy....hadda wing it until ppl calm down

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 13th, 2020, 2:15 pm

An indo trini condemns an afro trini....he is racist

An afro trini doing the same to his kind is called what???

And apply the same logic to indo

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » August 13th, 2020, 2:16 pm

Wtf is a light skin indian?

India is Indian

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 13th, 2020, 2:17 pm

If you see the dotishness that took place yesterday
Last edited by EFFECTIC DESIGNS on August 13th, 2020, 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » August 13th, 2020, 2:18 pm

Redress10 wrote:Wtf is a light skin indian?

India is Indian

Light skinned indian is an indian with lighter skin color than most indians. They behave kinda differently than others. That was my point so it's way of differentiation.

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » August 13th, 2020, 2:19 pm

Kewell35 wrote:So just curious, would they do that for white people

YES

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”