TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

The 2020 General Election Thread (AUGUST 10TH)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Who will you be voting for on Aug 10th

Poll ended at August 9th, 2020, 11:04 pm

PNM
22%
UNC
59%
COP
2%
PEP
13%
NNV
No votes
MSJ
No votes
NDP
No votes
PDP
No votes
Independent
4%

Total votes: 127

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: The 2020 General Election Thread (AUGUST 10TH)

Postby zoom rader » August 11th, 2020, 11:21 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Hello friends I have returned as it appears my ban has been lifted atleast now we know ZR is a big stinking LIAR and the admins are in fact UNC who will ban those that promote PNM. HOWEVER this is a new ERA so let us move on...

I would like to say a pleasant morning to one and all on this BEAUTIFUL blessed morning a morning that has never been so blessed before a morning that has never been so beautiful before I just awoken from my slumber to be greeted by a beautiful bright blue sky, low humidity and the smell of my PNM neighbor's freshly cut lawn. I notice he is very excited and happy this morning he has a ham in the oven I can smell it from here, he has invited me to post celebrations later today and I shall be joining him.

We shall consider all the things 88sins said will happen, water to go up, electric bill, hunting permits, (Hopefully breaking red lights and littering in public will result in jail time) and so forth and these are certainly all valid points.

However let us also consider the alternative, we would have had a crazy drunken lunatic woman leading this country in a time of Covid, a woman who has pushed wild, dangerous and crazy conspiracy theories about covid being a Hoax, Trinidad not having Covid, RUM, Lime, Sunlight and or UV light up your cacah0le would cure Covid. Demanding that Bars remain opened and operate with impunity, demanding the irresponsible 4000 people outside infected with Covid be allowed to return and spread it in this country.

This woman and her drunken shenanigans is the primary reason so many in my own family who vote UNC was telling me even up until yesterday that Trinidad eh have NO Covid and that is why they not washing their hands. This is the dangers of having a drunk or crazy person as a leader, now because of her spreading these wild conspiracy theories I need to isolate and abandon my family because they choose to follow her irresponsible anti science nonsense and put everybody lives in danger. If any of my UNC family dies it will be due to the irresponsibility of this drunk crazy woman, not unlike the mad ORANGE one in the white house in the USA who isn't much different seems the drunken leader has chosen to lead in his footsteps a footstep which I could only describe as BARKING MAD.

And I am not saying that Afros don't believe Covid is a hoax either, there are a number of them who thinks Covid is also a Hoax and that the Earth is Flat. However the difference with the Afros is that the beautiful shiny balled headed distinguished leader doesn't encourage that kind of madness, armed with this marvelous big beautiful scientific mind he educated and hammers the science into the minds of his supporters for doing the right thing, SOCIAL DISTANCE, WASH YOUR HANDS, AND FOLLOW THE SCIENCE. This has been the message of our dear leader and for that I welcome all the changes including property Tax.
Hows me a liar bro?

I only tell it how I see it

racedriverpro
punchin NOS

Postby racedriverpro » August 11th, 2020, 11:37 am

Oh it's the same thing. Good that I don't waste time reading to find out. Thanks
ST Auto wrote:Ed you cud stop posting the same sheit over an over? Post something new na.
EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Hello friends I have returned as it appears my ban has been lifted atleast now we know ZR is a big stinking LIAR and the admins are in fact UNC who will ban those that promote PNM. HOWEVER this is a new ERA so let us move on...

I would like to say a pleasant morning to one and all on this BEAUTIFUL blessed morning a morning that has never been so blessed before a morning that has never been so beautiful before I just awoken from my slumber to be greeted by a beautiful bright blue sky, low humidity and the smell of my PNM neighbor's freshly cut lawn. I notice he is very excited and happy this morning he has a ham in the oven I can smell it from here, he has invited me to post celebrations later today and I shall be joining him.

We shall consider all the things 88sins said will happen, water to go up, electric bill, hunting permits, (Hopefully breaking red lights and littering in public will result in jail time) and so forth and these are certainly all valid points.

However let us also consider the alternative, we would have had a crazy drunken lunatic woman leading this country in a time of Covid, a woman who has pushed wild, dangerous and crazy conspiracy theories about covid being a Hoax, Trinidad not having Covid, RUM, Lime, Sunlight and or UV light up your cacah0le would cure Covid. Demanding that Bars remain opened and operate with impunity, demanding the irresponsible 4000 people outside infected with Covid be allowed to return and spread it in this country.

This woman and her drunken shenanigans is the primary reason so many in my own family who vote UNC was telling me even up until yesterday that Trinidad eh have NO Covid and that is why they not washing their hands. This is the dangers of having a drunk or crazy person as a leader, now because of her spreading these wild conspiracy theories I need to isolate and abandon my family because they choose to follow her irresponsible anti science nonsense and put everybody lives in danger. If any of my UNC family dies it will be due to the irresponsibility of this drunk crazy woman, not unlike the mad ORANGE one in the white house in the USA who isn't much different seems the drunken leader has chosen to lead in his footsteps a footstep which I could only describe as BARKING MAD.

And I am not saying that Afros don't believe Covid is a hoax either, there are a number of them who thinks Covid is also a Hoax and that the Earth is Flat. However the difference with the Afros is that the beautiful shiny balled headed distinguished leader doesn't encourage that kind of madness, armed with this marvelous big beautiful scientific mind he educated and hammers the science into the minds of his supporters for doing the right thing, SOCIAL DISTANCE, WASH YOUR HANDS, AND FOLLOW THE SCIENCE. This has been the message of our dear leader and for that I welcome all the changes including property Tax.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 11th, 2020, 11:44 am

SLVR1 wrote:
P.S. VAT is already 15 per cent so how can it go back to 15 per cent.

VAT is 12.5% :roll:[/quote]
Idiots are best left to their idiocy bruh

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » August 11th, 2020, 11:50 am

Is there any way to block users on this forum?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » August 11th, 2020, 11:51 am

goalpost wrote:the number of votes compared to the number of electors is ridiculously small...smh.

That still off.

Chaguanas West numbers much more than that site

index.jpg

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 11th, 2020, 11:52 am

so what was the final voter turnout figures in total?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 11th, 2020, 11:54 am

zoom rader wrote:Third parties real fail. These little parties are really pest. They should focus on locals rather than deal with the big guns.

Only Duke made grounds

well boi, it is only through adversity can we earn progress & possibly grow as a nation and a people

so the small fry will try, get shot down, try again, get shot down, rinse & repeat until one glorious day the masses awaken from the stupor of tribal voting & decide that they've had enough & opt to give a an alternative possibility chance.
So the best we can hope for (for now at least) is that if/when that day comes the newbies aren't as bad or worse than their predecessors, & they have the peoples needs and wishes in mind while they serve.

Till then, is level SSDD.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 11th, 2020, 11:56 am

Kewell35 wrote:Is there any way to block users on this forum?

you cvould go to your profile & add who you want as a foe. you won't see their posts anymore afterward.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » August 11th, 2020, 12:00 pm

ok thanks

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » August 11th, 2020, 12:06 pm

88sins wrote:
SLVR1 wrote:

VAT is 12.5% :roll:

Idiots are best left to their idiocy bruh[/quote]

I apologized for my mistake. But i guess guys like u will take whatever breadcrumbs u can get to criticise the pnm bloggers following unc's embarrasing loss.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 11th, 2020, 12:09 pm

elec2020 wrote:
88sins wrote:
SLVR1 wrote:

VAT is 12.5% :roll:

Idiots are best left to their idiocy bruh

.[/quote]I apologized for my mistake. But i guess guys like u will take whatever breadcrumbs u can get to criticise the pnm bloggers following unc's embarrasing loss.[/quote]

What embarrasing loss?

UNC can still block bills

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » August 11th, 2020, 12:15 pm

Unc have to block and frustrate them at every turn. Don't support pnm on anything

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Re: Election prediction thread, and alternate poll

Postby screwbash » August 11th, 2020, 12:16 pm

[quote="VII"]My mother is a f@cking successful businesswoman you muffler bearing,had her permit at 18 since the early 1970s before she had me,a beautiful Indian young lady that was being abused by her indian family and any Indian she worked for,they all wanted to own and rape her,teamed up with my black negro dad who treated her like the princess she was,they worked night and day and were millionaires in the 70s 80s 90s 2000s from Laventille.

Tòok all her Indian family lil sisters mother etc out of the bush living in gobar mud huts with lice dry skin and diseases,owned houses from Valsayn to the West to Miami Dade,owned a chicken farm with 400,000 heads every 8 weeks,get the f@ck outta here muffler bearing..my mom good . and she not even 70 yet..

That evolution you seeing in my avatar was a birthday gift in 2001,I also indepedently gave her expensive gifts,like cars proper jewelry and watches etc and vehicles for her business,gtfooh.

Never mattered who was in power she made her money and still does.,she sponsored both with jerseys and eats etc,rented campaign offices to both and even COP,,you poor backward racist suffering f@ck..

Like you spend many a sleepless night in yuh galvanize shack dreaming how yuh illegitimate mother who was raped by a negro man who result in your good self life cuda be if you wasnt born. ha ha ha it aint to late to get out of the world an make it a better place. garden shop open and hardware does still sell rope.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » August 11th, 2020, 12:17 pm

You are disgusting trash. Every family who lost loved ones, and were robbed and lost jobs is in great part to people like you.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » August 11th, 2020, 12:19 pm

The more capable party won.

Kamla is a clown and shouldn't be leading a country in the middle of a crisis. UNC can't win an election alone. They need to always parter with other parties to make in roads. They didn't even care to contest Tobago.

That party needs a serious revamping.

Kamla needs to step down

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 11th, 2020, 12:21 pm

matr1x wrote:

You are disgusting trash. Every family who lost loved ones, and were robbed and lost jobs is in great part to people like you.
ED get one bann and crying, I does get hundreds all de time

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » August 11th, 2020, 12:24 pm

Redress10 wrote:The more capable party won.

Kamla is a clown and shouldn't be leading a country in the middle of a crisis. UNC can't win an election alone. They need to always parter with other parties to make in roads. They didn't even care to contest Tobago.

Kamla needs to step down

They did under Panday days. Kamla wasn't a good leader. UNC can win alone under a good leader.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 11th, 2020, 12:24 pm

Kamla needs to step down
Tobago made it very
clear they don't want Indos much less for a perceived indo party .

I agree stay out of black ppl bussiness and island

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

PNM IN GOVT (2020-2025)

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 11th, 2020, 12:29 pm

Suggestion was to create a new thread as its a new term. Leave the other to make a comparison from the last term...allyuh know the drill....state your expectations, outcomes etc etc...enjoy

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: PNM IN GOVT (2020-2025)

Postby zoom rader » August 11th, 2020, 12:30 pm

Ok who to blame for the last 5 years?

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 11th, 2020, 12:32 pm

I think this ched could close yes

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 11th, 2020, 12:35 pm

elec2020 wrote:
I apologized for my mistake. But i guess guys like u will take whatever breadcrumbs u can get to criticise the pnm bloggers following unc's embarrasing loss.

I apologize for offending your delicate sensitivities.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: PNM IN GOVT (2020-2025)

Postby Dizzy28 » August 11th, 2020, 12:35 pm

zoom rader wrote:Ok who to blame for the last 5 years?

What is there to lay blame for?
The country went well, crime was down, murders were down, no corruption happened and only in 19 seats in this country do we have racists living.
Only two scandals happen - a Minister who don't how roaming works and a sex predator who probably not a sex predator.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » August 11th, 2020, 12:36 pm

Kewell35 wrote:

Kamla needs to step down

They did under Panday days. Kamla wasn't a good leader. UNC can win alone under a good leader.

Yeah I meant to say UNC under Kamla. Should have been more specific. Unc with a different leader may have won this election. This was an anti-Kamla vote.

This queen image that they like to portray is a turn off. She aint no queen. This country requires strong leadership and she just doesn't seem interested.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 11th, 2020, 12:41 pm

Redress10 wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:

Kamla needs to step down

Yeah I meant to say UNC under Kamla. Should have been more specific. Unc with a different leader may have won this election. This was an anti-Kamla vote.

This queen image that they like to portray is a turn off. She aint no queen. This country requires strong leadership and she just doesn't seem interested.
Well PNM here so time to move on and forget about UNC.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 11th, 2020, 12:41 pm

MaxPower wrote:Oh gawd Rowley go kill we
Oh gawd hunting permit increase
Oh gawd WASA bill increase
Oh gawd T&TEC bill increase
Oh gawd VAT increase
Oh gawd OPT
Oh gawd Property tax
Oh gawd Food and Fuel
Oh gawd Vene take meh lil small wuk
Oh gawd oh gawd oh gawd bla bla bla

yuh kno, if you stop letting random men discharge semen in all the holes in yuh head you might just be able to come up with a coherent thought occasionally.

just a suggestion

toyolink
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby toyolink » August 11th, 2020, 12:45 pm

The way forward is going to be real rocky and I sincerely hope that the returning gov't will do the things which the average citizen depends upon to make life a little comfortable.
The little things I refer to are not about hand-out but such things as repairs to roads and other infrastructure, security of food and medical supplies at reasonable prices, placing some emphasis on the well being of our kids and elderly.
Once our govt can takes a stand for these expectations and do so for the whole country, T&T will respond in the most positive fashion.
Elections are over and the PNM have won the right to govern and to them congratulations are in order, now let everyone step up to the reality that we must all manage covid19 and our national economic downward spiral or the pain which will befall us will spare no one.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 11th, 2020, 12:48 pm

toyolink wrote:The way forward is going to be real rocky and I sincerely hope that the returning gov't will do the things which the average citizen depends upon to make life a little comfortable.
The little things I refer to are not about hand-out but such things as repairs to roads and other infrastructure, security of food and medical supplies at reasonable prices, placing some emphasis on the well being of our kids and elderly.
Once our govt can takes a stand for these expectations and do so for the whole country, T&T will respond in the most positive fashion.
Elections are over and the PNM have won the right to govern and to them congratulations are in order, now let everyone step up to the reality that we must all manage covid19 and our national economic downward spiral or the pain which will befall us will spare no one.
dont expect anything.

Arcmanov
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Arcmanov » August 11th, 2020, 12:50 pm

Poor showing from the Laventille electorate.
I thought there was going to be a 'yellow revolution' (according to UNC activists).

It looks like most people eh business. Image

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » August 11th, 2020, 12:56 pm

Arcmanov wrote:Poor showing from the Laventille electorate.
I thought there was going to be a 'yellow revolution' (according to UNC activists).

It looks like most people eh business. Image

Buh,,buh.......................this doesn't play into the narrative that only the yellow supporters racist for not voting outside of their usual pattern.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”