TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

The 2020 General Election Thread (AUGUST 10TH)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Who will you be voting for on Aug 10th

Poll ended at August 9th, 2020, 11:04 pm

PNM
22%
UNC
59%
COP
2%
PEP
13%
NNV
No votes
MSJ
No votes
NDP
No votes
PDP
No votes
Independent
4%

Total votes: 127

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Re: Election prediction thread, and alternate poll

Postby screwbash » August 11th, 2020, 3:25 am

VII wrote:I ain no pee NM,never was,but I can pick sense outa nonsense and UNC is total nonsense .

You on the other hand cant see beyond race..

Allyuh dont care if T&T burn as long as the yellow in charge..the small dick syndrome is real bro..

zoom rader wrote:Level beat up from PNM tuners in here , makes me laugh .

What a bunch of dumb arses

let we hope that yuh mother or tanty aint hadda line up for hamper, food card, or welfare check again in the hot sun and rain for the next five years, leh we hope black children stay in school and become doctors and lawyers instead of smoking weed, taking big dick and becoming bandit, leh we hope black people in beetham and lanventille decide not to be bandit anymore, leh we hope black people get the forex dey need and shop online without complaining, let we hope the black people stop begging and saying things hard, pressure, stress etc , tobago vote pnm let we hope they survive the next 5 years with no tourist coming, today is the saddest day in TT history, equal to when dat kant robbie give manning d pm chair... dat clown was always dotish cause even lil children know in a 2 man race a tie means they man holding the trophy keeps it but den again i aint know who was more dotish panday or robbie, if pnm wasnt given the govt then we would be better off now. hope robbie burning in hell where he is.

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: The 2020 General Election Thread (AUGUST 10TH)

Postby aaron17 » August 11th, 2020, 3:43 am

Dohplaydat wrote:Let me cheer allyuh up.

UNC winning 2025
Trinituner poll? Lol

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » August 11th, 2020, 4:25 am

EFFECTIC DESIGNSS wrote:
screwbash wrote:it done start with cigarette price gone up for no blasted reason, gas to follow, TTEC rates after, property tax, lorse wuk an allyuh still vote pnm. thousands lorse they wuk, thousands cyah get forex, thousands cyah shop online again, thousands aint get they covid grant,thousands seeing illegal venes comin in, thousands being victimized by the powes that be, thousands go sit and complain about stress and pressure, thousands ketching they arse and they still vote back the pnm who say pressure ahead, black people really dotish yes and deserve what they get. d same kaka holes that happy tonight is d same kaka hole go complain about high prices, how black people hadda suffer, how indian does have money, big house,nice car, complain how they chirren dotish, complain about dey son is a good boy who get gun dong, who does wah free handouts, d same kaka holes line up in d hot sun and rain outside social welfare or nib to get free money and hamper and they still do dotish to vote back the same party that have dem so.

Hello screwbash, some excellent points you have made on all what has transpired within the last 5 years, although your grammar is quite questionable. But I do indeed share your views and acknowledge these legitimate concerns, however I will still add that voting for the Red Palulu was still by far and large the better and only option available.

As the alternative would be voting for a Drunken Lunatic who thinks Covid is a hoax and actively encourages people to go in the bar and drink rum, actively encourages people to think that Trinidad has no Covid and as such by playing into the feeble minds of Trinis her entire base now thinks Covid is a Hoax and doesn't exist in Trinidad so they have now found a perfect excuse of going back to their old filthy ways of not washing hands and or wearing masks etc then spread covid to their loved ones at home and the community.

She reminds me of the mad man in the white house since she too has echoed the exact same sentiments of Drinking Rum and Bleach to kill covid with the aid of UV light up your cacah0le. And as such you should thank your lucky stars an insane lunatic like that isn't the leader of this country.

Cheers

covid is for a short time. if you voted pnm because of covid and put the entire country dong sheit street for 1 virus that would soon have a vaccine then you just as dotish as the unc leader. if it wasnt for the same drunk unc leader there wouldnt be a parallel health system but again TT was lucky during the march to july infections an now is the real first wave an let we hope pnm people get it first after d slimy bald head teif out the money. i too felt unc wuda bring in everybody and cause more infections, they wuda open back the schools killing all we children, dey wuda do sheit when it come to covid but outside of that yuh wudnt have rookmin teifin all the money to build d road to toco after he buy all the land up dey, wudnt have impbutt grinning after he raise gas again in a few months, wudnt have al fairy chirren pulling trigger on we, but i hope u smiling when yuh cant get forex and d pnm seizing yuh house for not paying taxes.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 11th, 2020, 4:56 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:All this flicking long talk on cnc3/tv6....

That is why I went to sleep real early and now get up to find out the results.

Only CNC3 initially was streaming the numbers as they got them. Then they went to all talk with LeHunte and somebody else and I lock off.

TV6 and TTT coverage was a setta ole talk with irrelevant people. They were not even streaming any numbers.

Interesting days ahead.

I wonder if Impsbert already have the 2021 budget in his back pocket.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 11th, 2020, 5:00 am

Kewell35 wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:it's time we all make our peace with Rowley's second term in office. It's not going to be so bad, I think

I just wish someone else instead of Kamla and her usual crew had ran. UNC would have won comfortably.

Damn right.

Kamla and Moneylall and Rodney Charles had to go for the UNC to be palatable to the rest of the population.

But it does not matter because Kams blow dem away in Siparia - AGAIN!

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 11th, 2020, 5:02 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Great is the pnm...just as said in the beginning...tuner poll said unc winning...polls show pnm victory

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: BRUTAL dey Shakes.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 11th, 2020, 5:02 am

AbstractPoetic wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:it's time we all make our peace with Rowley's second term in office. It's not going to be so bad, I think

I just wish someone else instead of Kamla and her usual crew had ran. UNC would have won comfortably.

And that is why the UNC won't be in power anytime soon - they don't listen to their constituents. It makes no sense why they would decide to place KPB at the helm again knowing her past reputation.

That goes for the PNm as well.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 11th, 2020, 5:03 am

K74T wrote:Time for KPB to step down as UNC leader

In which planet will that happen?

The lady got over 10k votes.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 11th, 2020, 5:05 am

paid_influencer wrote:Rowley says this may be his last term in office.

true leader

Absolute BS.

No PNM politician ever knows when to give up that lap of luxury called power and the treasury.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 11th, 2020, 5:11 am

After all that brown nosing you did, I hope you have a big wuk / contracts waiting fuh you from Growlers and company, eh.

It would be real hard to see you suffering after all that work and sucking up you did. But if you were Max then I would say yuh GT.

EFFECTIC DESIGNSS wrote:Friends, it was a foregone conclusion that PNM would have won this election even tho the UNC admins on Tuner has tried to silence and punish me for my support for the PNM. And for that I shall NOT be returning to this site because I won't support a business which punishes it's political opponents.

With that said I would like to congratulate my Great Leader the Distinguished Dr The honorable Keith his Excellency Rowley for a brilliant win on this election. I have done my part I Ram the X by the Balisher in Tunapuna where it mattered most, I braved Covid for the future of this country and I have no regrets for making the right choice.

I would also like to congratulate the people of this great nation for electing the correct leader, I have said before and I am thankful to god that sensible people voted AGAINST RUM, Lime and Sunlight killing Covid DRUNKEN Leader of the UNC who has done nothing but push crazy conspiracy theories which has made the average UNC voter even dumber. Using RACE vile and wicked racism to divide people what a joke this drunken woman is. She has finally paid for kicking out The Pandays from the party they built, what goes around comes around.

I trust that now Kamla will forever retire from politics as she has been a complete and total disgrace she and coonilal has pushed wild and insane conspiracy theories that Covid is a Hoax, It can be cured with RUM and LIME and Sunlight, this irresponsible lunatic moron could have killed countless people had she won.

I am thankful the blessed leader The Distinguished Dr The honorable Keith his Excellency Rowley will lead us through these troubling times using SCIENCE and Logic. These will be troubling times and hard decisions are going to be made but the only person qualified of doing so has rightfully been selected.

I would like to thank MaxPower and the LORD for helping make this a reality and saving this country. As Distinguished Dr The honorable Keith his Excellency Rowley said if we can't walk he will be our brother's keeper and carry us and so he did when he paid me my Covid Money he has helped me as he promised.

Mero my friend congrats aswell, I hope life treats you well my friend take care of those Cannabis trees and smoke ah extra spliff for meh nah. And MaxPower if yuh drinking take ah Drink in meh name for meh nah, wished I could have joined you down Point Fortin what a beautiful place I have been there many times.

As for me I am happy I finally broke my decades long die hard UNC racism and have supported the PNM based on commonsense, logic and reasoning. I am happy I kept my promise of Voting PNM had they really legalized Weed and so I have, I am a man of my word and I am proud of it.

I am deeply saddened to hear my dear leader will be leaving politics after this as it is his last term, there will never again be anyone as pure as him in Trini politics. My heart will bleed when he finally leaves but I respect his decision, life is short and you must put time aside to spend it with loved ones. He has given his life to this country and for that I thank him from the bottom of my heart.

And as for De Phaggot, I told you part of the reason for me voting PNM was to spite you after what you and your drunken corrupt coonilal rum party did to my plantation with botched box drains with that backhoe, and so I got the last laugh Tee Hee PNM superiority confirmed!!!!

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 11th, 2020, 5:13 am

VII wrote:Kamla want recount..

Of the whole elections?

She dr...., erm, mad or what?

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » August 11th, 2020, 5:57 am

bluefete wrote:After all that brown nosing you did, I hope you have a big wuk / contracts waiting fuh you from Growlers and company, eh.

It would be real hard to see you suffering after all that work and sucking up you did. But if you were Max then I would say yuh GT.

EFFECTIC DESIGNSS wrote:Friends, it was a foregone conclusion that PNM would have won this election even tho the UNC admins on Tuner has tried to silence and punish me for my support for the PNM. And for that I shall NOT be returning to this site because I won't support a business which punishes it's political opponents.

With that said I would like to congratulate my Great Leader the Distinguished Dr The honorable Keith his Excellency Rowley for a brilliant win on this election. I have done my part I Ram the X by the Balisher in Tunapuna where it mattered most, I braved Covid for the future of this country and I have no regrets for making the right choice.

I would also like to congratulate the people of this great nation for electing the correct leader, I have said before and I am thankful to god that sensible people voted AGAINST RUM, Lime and Sunlight killing Covid DRUNKEN Leader of the UNC who has done nothing but push crazy conspiracy theories which has made the average UNC voter even dumber. Using RACE vile and wicked racism to divide people what a joke this drunken woman is. She has finally paid for kicking out The Pandays from the party they built, what goes around comes around.

I trust that now Kamla will forever retire from politics as she has been a complete and total disgrace she and coonilal has pushed wild and insane conspiracy theories that Covid is a Hoax, It can be cured with RUM and LIME and Sunlight, this irresponsible lunatic moron could have killed countless people had she won.

I am thankful the blessed leader The Distinguished Dr The honorable Keith his Excellency Rowley will lead us through these troubling times using SCIENCE and Logic. These will be troubling times and hard decisions are going to be made but the only person qualified of doing so has rightfully been selected.

I would like to thank MaxPower and the LORD for helping make this a reality and saving this country. As Distinguished Dr The honorable Keith his Excellency Rowley said if we can't walk he will be our brother's keeper and carry us and so he did when he paid me my Covid Money he has helped me as he promised.

Mero my friend congrats aswell, I hope life treats you well my friend take care of those Cannabis trees and smoke ah extra spliff for meh nah. And MaxPower if yuh drinking take ah Drink in meh name for meh nah, wished I could have joined you down Point Fortin what a beautiful place I have been there many times.

As for me I am happy I finally broke my decades long die hard UNC racism and have supported the PNM based on commonsense, logic and reasoning. I am happy I kept my promise of Voting PNM had they really legalized Weed and so I have, I am a man of my word and I am proud of it.

I am deeply saddened to hear my dear leader will be leaving politics after this as it is his last term, there will never again be anyone as pure as him in Trini politics. My heart will bleed when he finally leaves but I respect his decision, life is short and you must put time aside to spend it with loved ones. He has given his life to this country and for that I thank him from the bottom of my heart.

And as for De Phaggot, I told you part of the reason for me voting PNM was to spite you after what you and your drunken corrupt coonilal rum party did to my plantation with botched box drains with that backhoe, and so I got the last laugh Tee Hee PNM superiority confirmed!!!!

Just take your loss nah LOL

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 11th, 2020, 6:02 am

bluefete wrote:
K74T wrote:Time for KPB to step down as UNC leader

In which planet will that happen?

The lady got over 10k votes.

She gonna stay there until internal elections

triniboi49
Sweet on this forum

Postby triniboi49 » August 11th, 2020, 6:06 am

VII wrote:Yeah I mentioned here he's the kinda guy that may do that..

Kamla needs to step down and there should be better options than Moonilal..

paid_influencer wrote:Rowley says this may be his last term in office.

true leader

Agreed!

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » August 11th, 2020, 6:10 am

To all my PNM bloggers that took the level of abuse dished out to us on a daily basis for our opposing views on UNC, PEP and co. rejoice as our views and opinions have been vidicated. UNC bloggers please send someone to check om Dohplaydat and De Dragon they were very emotional innthe build up to the elections and i am concerned on how the UNC's loss has affected them.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 11th, 2020, 6:36 am

Just a heads up for what's to come. A few things I've been told to look out for.

-Hunting permits to increase, from $20 each 3 years ago, to $100 last year, to $500 each come October 1.
-WASA rates scheduled to triple by Jan. 2021, and plenty daily, weekly and fortnightly paid workers getting sent home.
-T&TEC rates to quadruple at the same time, staff to be reduced by 30% by March 2021
-Property tax to be administered, and don't expect to see any benefit for it.
-Increase in OPT from 7% to 20%
-VAT to go back to 15%
-Food, fuel and other shortages looming in the distance. Expect bare shelves and empty stores by November.
-Shell company made up of certain people close connected friends and family to "buy" Petrotrin for next to nothing
-A massive outbreak of COVID-19 before December this year, with certain people hoping for all they worth that it wipes out over 30% of the 60+ y.o. population, knowing that you don't pay pensions to corpses.
A Venezuelan invasion that will drain our economy, promote disease,

A hope allyuh really made the right choice. And that allyuh could live with the results.

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » August 11th, 2020, 6:44 am

88sins wrote:Just a heads up for what's to come. A few things I've been told to look out for.

-Hunting permits to increase, from $20 each 3 years ago, to $100 last year, to $500 each come October 1.
-WASA rates scheduled to triple by Jan. 2021, and plenty daily, weekly and fortnightly paid workers getting sent home.
-T&TEC rates to quadruple at the same time, staff to be reduced by 30% by March 2021
-VAT to go back to 15%
-Food, fuel and other shortages looming in the distance. Expect bare shelves and empty stores by November.
-Shell company made up of certain people close connected friends and family to "buy" Petrotrin for next to nothing
-A massive outbreak of COVID-19 before December this year, with certain people hoping for all they worth that it wipes out over 30% of the 60+ y.o. population, knowing that you don't pay pensions to corpses.

A hope allyuh really made the right choice. And that allyuh could live with the results.

Can you live with the results?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » August 11th, 2020, 6:57 am

88sins wrote:Just a heads up for what's to come. A few things I've been told to look out for.

-VAT to go back to 15%

This didn’t take long.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » August 11th, 2020, 7:16 am

-VAT to go back to 15%

What brand of alluminum foil did you use to make your tin foil hat? Asking for a friend.

P.S. VAT is already 15 per cent so how can it go back to 15 per cent.

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » August 11th, 2020, 7:36 am

-VAT to go back to 15%

Reek, you drunk like Kams so early in the morning to type this nonsense ? The election over, stop the campaigning and get productive. PNM here to stay and they are the BEST choice

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 11th, 2020, 7:50 am

Yawn

SLVR1
Sweet on this forum

Postby SLVR1 » August 11th, 2020, 7:52 am

elec2020 wrote:

-VAT to go back to 15%

What brand of alluminum foil did you use to make your tin foil hat? Asking for a friend.

VAT is 12.5% :roll:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 11th, 2020, 7:52 am

bluefete wrote:After all that brown nosing you did, I hope you have a big wuk / contracts waiting fuh you from Growlers and company, eh.

Elite contracts safe

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » August 11th, 2020, 7:58 am

elec2020 wrote:

-VAT to go back to 15%

Vat is 12.5 percent dude. I ent know about all his predictions but I have an errie feeling about the covid, petrorrin and Venezuelans he mentioned and that alone is enough to destroy this country

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 11th, 2020, 8:00 am

alfa wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

-VAT to go back to 15%

Vat is 12.5 percent dude. I ent know about all his predictions but I have an errie feeling about the covid, petrorrin and Venezuelans he mentioned and that alone is enough to destroy this country

Property tax and increase in other taxes are coming. Imps gonna say how they need revenue and oil eh selling.

Rip In Peace

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » August 11th, 2020, 8:02 am

Nothing changed....move along.

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » August 11th, 2020, 8:13 am

st7 wrote:
alfa wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

-VAT to go back to 15%

Property tax and increase in other taxes are coming. Imps gonna say how they need revenue and oil eh selling.

Rip In Peace
Its like this scenario...
Imbert go say 'we increase taxes and stuff and they still want us in office again ...so we would impose other taxes again.'

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » August 11th, 2020, 8:18 am

My mistake on the VAT amount Ki should have double checked).

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 11th, 2020, 8:19 am

aaron17 wrote:Nothing changed....move along.
Well no true, there are less stupid people in this country

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 11th, 2020, 8:25 am

randolphinshan wrote:

-VAT to go back to 15%

Reek, you drunk like Kams so early in the morning to type this nonsense ? The election over, stop the campaigning and get productive. PNM here to stay and they are the BEST choice

Hello randolphinshan,

When will the crying from these UNC supporters stop?

Reek and co. have done nothing by whine and complain.

Oh gawd Rowley go kill we
Oh gawd hunting permit increase
Oh gawd WASA bill increase
Oh gawd T&TEC bill increase
Oh gawd VAT increase
Oh gawd OPT
Oh gawd Property tax
Oh gawd Food and Fuel
Oh gawd Vene take meh lil small wuk
Oh gawd oh gawd oh gawd bla bla bla

Stfu Reek and get to work.

Advertisement