TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

The 2020 General Election Thread (AUGUST 10TH)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Who will you be voting for on Aug 10th

Poll ended at August 9th, 2020, 11:04 pm

PNM
22%
UNC
59%
COP
2%
PEP
13%
NNV
No votes
MSJ
No votes
NDP
No votes
PDP
No votes
Independent
4%

Total votes: 127

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Re: The 2020 General Election Thread (AUGUST 10TH) Poll added

Postby Dohplaydat » August 7th, 2020, 12:29 am

VII wrote:You want to unseat an allegedly corrupt govt and you looking more corrupt? Man see allyuh in 5 years,this done..

Yea because UNC we still get a net gain instead of regressing under PNM

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » August 7th, 2020, 12:39 am

VII wrote:Steups so vote in a more proven corrupt one ent..

Man we're sick and tired of all the talk,bring your evidence and seek charges like in the above case,or shut up..

UNC will be exposed in more ways than one,and people like you supporting them will look like the bigger fools..

This ain't no 1% ting,this is an official investigation.

Bring your case,and prove it,or shut it..

I worked for a state enterprise under PNM, PP and now PNM. Manning's PNM was corrupt but things were progressing well. With PP we progressed a hell of a lot and there was corruption. In fact, I was told to hush and stay quite by a UNC board member when I questioned something, I ended up leaking that annoymously to several media houses. If I didn't do it someone else would have as many persons knew and were openly upset about it. The media houses all ran with it, but because everything was above board the nepotism involved here was shrugged off. However, let me re-iterate, the media houses lapped it up and framed it perfectly to expose the corruption.

Now under PNM, a BIG BIG contract was given to the son of a former PNM minister (sure many might figure it out). I worked it out that this guy would have collected $10-20M a year profit easily and was charging far more for inferior services than our previous suppliers. This was a blatent rigged tender and our former supplier was scored poorly by some new unimportant and irrelvant criteria.

I leaked stuff again to the media houses. Only Mark Basant showed any interest and in the end nothing was published. In fact, almost no one in this state company found this to be anything of concern. However, with a PP board member was giving a relative a contract where profits might have been just under $1M it was seen as a big deal.

Take a look at your biases, why are established PNM names not questioned as to how and why they recieve contracts? They use the privilige and existing wealth to ensure these things aren't questioned, but when Harrylal does something similar but on a much smaller scale it is frowned upon.

Both are wrong, but one gets a free pass and that needs to stop. They are destroying our economy.

How the fack you can support Faris collecting millions in rent while IFC-C and D lay mostly unoccuppied?

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » August 7th, 2020, 1:39 am

Even Moonilal got his ass handed to him.today by the court,enough evidence for bribery case to proceed,and he is the future of the UNC,lol like I said ,clowns..

What more do you all want,that's 2 candidates that were publicly humiliated and discredited today and could be potentially before the courts in the near future,wheres the class ? Once upon a time these were dignified occupations,now its catch me if you can,and speak to my slick lawyer.

Y'all sick and would do anything for yours to be in power and not the 'ugly' bald head creole man ,to the detriment of basic decency,not to mention T&T.

Never again this UNC..

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » August 7th, 2020, 2:48 am

VII wrote:Even Moonilal got his ass handed to him.today by the court,enough evidence for bribery case to proceed,and he is the future of the UNC,lol like I said ,clowns..

What more do you all want,that's 2 candidates that were publicly humiliated and discredited today and could be potentially before the courts in the near future,wheres the class ? Once upon a time these were dignified occupations,now its catch me if you can,and speak to my slick lawyer.

Y'all sick and would do anything for yours to be in power and not the 'ugly' bald head creole man ,to the detriment of basic decency,not to mention T&T.

Never again this UNC..

I glad they might get charge, maybe now they'll be less corrupt when in power next week.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » August 7th, 2020, 3:33 am

Problem is, the pnm ministers and family extremely corrupt, but everybody turn a blind eye.

They are facilitating contracts to special 1% companies and the kick back happens outside.

See angostura and their hand sanitizer. See the influence the 1% had for the online purchase tax.

Pnm corruption dwarfs unc corruption.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » August 7th, 2020, 3:52 am

The PNM institutionalised corruption. Paris and his million dollar rent monies. Impsbert changing the law to exempt himself from stamp duties for his own building. Rohan building a road through his own property and selling his land to himself. Writing off and covering up the Malcolm Jones billion dollar corruption. Impsbert awarding contracts to his wife. Franklin awarding contracts to his wife. A&V oil scandal.

The only other entity with the power to dig up and start laying charges for those crimes is another sitting government.

Plus Marlene was the only politician that was jailed. All the others UNC included are all charged... But innocent until proven guilty. Or lemme guess you ready to execute one time.
Last edited by Gladiator on August 7th, 2020, 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » August 7th, 2020, 3:54 am

Well tun tun.... The UNC getting charged now because PNM in power. Only when the PNM is not in power would another Govt unearth their corruption and charge them for it.

If PNM remains there for another 5 years... What they go do, investigate and charge themselves. Oh I forget, the PNM are all squeaky clean politicians of the rotting balisier.

Fool yourself yes.... You seem to like that.
VII wrote:Even Moonilal got his ass handed to him.today by the court,enough evidence for bribery case to proceed,and he is the future of the UNC,lol like I said ,clowns..

Never again this UNC..

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 7th, 2020, 5:04 am

Never again this UNC..

So wait, KALCO is one of the compaines identified as "bandits". How come they still got contracts from 2015-2020??? Allyuh full ah sheit yes

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » August 7th, 2020, 5:49 am

So there is enough evidence to accuse them with corruption now but they have to be in power to try and carry it to court?
Gladiator wrote:Well tun tun.... The UNC getting charged now because PNM in power. Only when the PNM is not in power would another Govt unearth their corruption and charge them for it.

If PNM remains there for another 5 years... What they go do, investigate and charge themselves. Oh I forget, the PNM are all squeaky clean politicians of the rotting balisier.

Fool yourself yes.... You seem to like that.

Never again this UNC..

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » August 7th, 2020, 5:56 am

Election really near. Men getting bitter **heavy breathing**

Team Loco
3NE 2NR Power Seller

Postby Team Loco » August 7th, 2020, 6:06 am

matr1x wrote:Problem is, the pnm ministers and family extremely corrupt, but everybody turn a blind eye.

They are facilitating contracts to special 1% companies and the kick back happens outside.

See angostura and their hand sanitizer. See the influence the 1% had for the online purchase tax.

Pnm corruption dwarfs unc corruption.

Correct!

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 7th, 2020, 6:23 am

How come there are no chants of "pnm never again" when AV drilling thief so much

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » August 7th, 2020, 6:31 am

reading the papers this morning and it look like the pnm getting desperate now. everyting from the old money to giving out fridge etc , they grasping at straws to make the unc look bad an they getting more nasty in the way they attack the unc so much that their supporters turning criminals. watch allyuh self in the next few days.

jhonnieblue
Riding on 18's

Postby jhonnieblue » August 7th, 2020, 6:49 am

Yup pnm pushing agendas now clearly could be seen guardian is pro pnm.
Twitter is also pro pnm, lots of seemingly educated folks there but voting via racial bias.
On the weekend of election and things going to get nasty. But the saving grace is that Covid is spreading wildly so let were what today brings. Because that will show this govt doesn't give a crap about lives and it's was all an excuse to raid the HSF

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » August 7th, 2020, 6:52 am

Guardian and Express both have a PNM slant to it. In the last few days, is like everything ridiculously positive towards PNM. They not even trying to hide it.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » August 7th, 2020, 6:59 am

Dohplaydat wrote:
VII wrote:You want to unseat an allegedly corrupt govt and you looking more corrupt? Man see allyuh in 5 years,this done..

Yea because UNC we still get a net gain instead of regressing under PNM

So you think the good time related to party or economic reality?

Compare the average revenue between the 2 periods.

Govts do not make money....the UNC was lucky enough to be in power with money rolling.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 7th, 2020, 7:00 am

Only 2 more days for this rubbish to done.

Then 5 more years of thiefing and corruption - regardless of whoever wins.

neilsingh100
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby neilsingh100 » August 7th, 2020, 7:06 am

Kewell35 wrote:Guardian and Express both have a PNM slant to it. In the last few days, is like everything ridiculously positive towards PNM. They not even trying to hide it.
Seems like independent voters leaning towards the PNM since they don't trust Kamla to deal with COVID-19. I believe the recent surge is COVID cases will work in the PNM's favor.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » August 7th, 2020, 7:10 am

neilsingh100 wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:Guardian and Express both have a PNM slant to it. In the last few days, is like everything ridiculously positive towards PNM. They not even trying to hide it.
Seems like independent voters leaning towards the PNM since they don't trust Kamla to deal with COVID-19. I believe the recent surge is COVID cases will work in the PNM's favor.

That is not what I'm talking about. They are purposely making anything UNC do seem negative or try to put it in a negative light.

How in the world would a surge in covid cases work in PNM's favor?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » August 7th, 2020, 7:24 am

Kewell35 wrote:
neilsingh100 wrote:

That is not what I'm talking about. They are purposely making anything UNC do seem negative or try to put it in a negative light.

You mean like Kamla turnin sod for Point and Arima hospitals in May 2015....yet now UNC running ads taking credit for it?
She turn a shovel....and now it’s a UNC hospital.

Allyuh acting as if the distortion is unilateral.

It’s the last week before elections FFS.....

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » August 7th, 2020, 7:37 am

Redman wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:
neilsingh100 wrote:

You mean like Kamla turnin sod for Point and Arima hospitals in May 2015....yet now UNC running ads taking credit for it?
She turn a shovel....and now it’s a UNC hospital.

Allyuh acting as if the distortion is unilateral.

It’s the last week before elections FFS.....

What your point about Point and Arima hospitals have to do with what I am saying?

Do you understand the point I am making about the Guardian and the Express? or are you unable to understand that point?

It's the last week before elections but only everything and anything positive about PNM and negative for the other party?

Could you understand that point? It seems like you going off on a tangent about something else.

neilsingh100
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby neilsingh100 » August 7th, 2020, 7:41 am

Kewell35 wrote:
neilsingh100 wrote:

The population believes the PNM/MOH/CMO got the last wave under control and can do so again. No one is sure what Kamla/UNC will do and see them as a riskier choice.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » August 7th, 2020, 7:43 am

The point is that both sides distort as much as possible to suit their needs.
After all it is election season and these are politicians.
That would necessarily include the media.
If agendas in the press are new to you....welcome to 1940.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » August 7th, 2020, 7:43 am

neilsingh100 wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:
neilsingh100 wrote:

The population believes the PNM/MOH/CMO got the last wave under control and can do so again. No one is sure what Kamla/UNC will do and see them as a riskier choice.

More likely it shows that they didn't do something properly in the first place but what a nice way of twisting it.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » August 7th, 2020, 7:45 am

Redman wrote:The point is that both sides distort as much as possible to suit their needs.

You said both sides. I don't think there is a UNC or PNM newspaper so how could both sides be responsible for this? The Guardian and Express are supposed to be neutral.

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » August 7th, 2020, 7:47 am

I may have something to report back later today on public funds specifically targeted towards elections due to affiliations and how mismanagement takes place....stay tuned.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » August 7th, 2020, 7:52 am

Kewell35 wrote:
Redman wrote:The point is that both sides distort as much as possible to suit their needs.

You said both sides. I don't think there is a UNC or PNM newspaper so how could both sides be responsible for this? The Guardian and Express are supposed to PRETEND TO BE be neutral.

Fixed.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 7th, 2020, 8:11 am

I guess you got your answer when we say media houses are controlled by the pnm

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 7th, 2020, 8:14 am

Adjustments.JPG

Join us.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » August 7th, 2020, 8:15 am

You are correct... It you look at the trend, the media slanted against the PNM a couple months before the election almost as if to threaten them. The PNM took the bait and the month before election flooded the media houses with election advertising money and basically buy them out to slant toward them....

The proof in the pudding are the "polls"

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”