this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: The plan for opening back up after Covid lockdown

Postby rspann » May 10th, 2020, 1:42 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
rspann wrote:
supercharged turbo wrote:Noticed this as well.It seems he deliberately left out bars,gyms,autoparts just to name a few.Minister of Everything hadda keep interjecting right through to give points.Rowley have no clue what going on
De Dragon wrote:Bars getting hit hard jed. Specific mention to remain close in the Phase 1 easing, but no mention of them anywhere else.

What you could catch in an auto parts shop that you can't catch in KFC , a supermarket or a pharmacy ?

It's not about that, it's about limiting the chances of getting it by limiting non essential services.

Restaurants essential ? We do without them for almost a month .

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 10th, 2020, 2:08 pm

btw is royal castle opening tomorrow as well?

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » May 10th, 2020, 2:34 pm

rspann wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
rspann wrote:
supercharged turbo wrote:Noticed this as well.It seems he deliberately left out bars,gyms,autoparts just to name a few.Minister of Everything hadda keep interjecting right through to give points.Rowley have no clue what going on
De Dragon wrote:Bars getting hit hard jed. Specific mention to remain close in the Phase 1 easing, but no mention of them anywhere else.

What you could catch in an auto parts shop that you can't catch in KFC , a supermarket or a pharmacy ?

It's not about that, it's about limiting the chances of getting it by limiting non essential services.

FFS, buying food is more essential than most retail services. Many essential workers were struggling to balance cooking food and work for those who had to work over time. Many persons might be ill or physically unable to cook. Also this business sector accounts for a lot of employment as well, keeping the economy alive rather than falling off a cliff.

Lockdown not over, we just back to the March 22nd to April 6th measures. With the added benefit of out door exercise.

Strugglerzinc
punchin NOS

Postby Strugglerzinc » May 10th, 2020, 4:18 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
rspann wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
rspann wrote:

FFS, buying food is more essential than most retail services. Many essential workers were struggling to balance cooking food and work for those who had to work over time. Many persons might be ill or physically unable to cook. Also this business sector accounts for a lot of employment as well, keeping the economy alive rather than falling off a cliff.

Lockdown not over, we just back to the March 22nd to April 6th measures. With the added benefit of out door exercise.

Minister riding in gov't vehicles and their salary running so car parts places not essential to them. It also seems you have multiple vehicles so you not affected. Lemmie guess, based on all your comments, your salary still running too ent?

Following the recommendations of who needs to stay closed, what happens to the essential doctor or nurse who gets a flat or has other car trouble?

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » May 10th, 2020, 4:40 pm

dean_spleen09 wrote:we out here already

:lol: De hell?

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » May 10th, 2020, 4:41 pm

Strugglerzinc wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
rspann wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
rspann wrote:

Minister riding in gov't vehicles and their salary running so car parts places not essential to them. It also seems you have multiple vehicles so you not affected. Lemmie guess, based on all your comments, your salary still running too ent?

Following the recommendations of who needs to stay closed, what happens to the essential doctor or nurse who gets a flat or has other car trouble?

yo I don't agree with many all these lockdown measures. My income has been badly affected by Covid and will continue to be for the next year.

I do know there are few car parts stores in Curepe that are open (call first), or mechanics who can link you up. But your point is valid.

The idea is to limit number of contacts made, it's almost silly to do this when according to their own evidence there's almost no covid in the country.

Either way, we celebrating KFC open back and behaving like lockdowns over, when literally on a handful of countries had such strict lockdowns like us, and our Phase 1 & 2, was literally how most of the world was living in 'lockdown' this past 2 months.

Strugglerzinc
punchin NOS

Postby Strugglerzinc » May 10th, 2020, 5:08 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
yo I don't agree with many all these lockdown measures. My income has been badly affected by Covid and will continue to be for the next year.

I do know there are few car parts stores in Curepe that are open (call first), or mechanics who can link you up. But your point is valid.

The idea is to limit number of contacts made, it's almost silly to do this when according to their own evidence there's almost no covid in the country.

Either way, we celebrating KFC open back and behaving like lockdowns over, when literally on a handful of countries had such strict lockdowns like us, and our Phase 1 & 2, was literally how most of the world was living in 'lockdown' this past 2 months.

I just grumpy I can't legally open.

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » May 10th, 2020, 11:12 pm

a65328bd-e72f-4a51-9cac-b75fe1e15a31.jpg
38fb22ed-321c-4f36-ae35-3e7a0e174eeb.jpg

Screenshot 2020-05-10 at 11.12.55 PM.jpg

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 10th, 2020, 11:13 pm

i guess restaurants are semi-essential, at least according to the Govt. and KFC agrees

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » May 11th, 2020, 5:29 am

May 10th, 2020
MEDIA RELEASE

All food vendors are responsible for the well being of their customers

Commissioner of Police, Gary Griffith, wishes to remind all food vendors, that they are responsible for the well being of their customers whilst they are waiting to collect take away deliveries.

All food vendors, be it in constructed establishments, or road side vending, are asked to ensure that their customers awaiting take away deliveries, must adhere to the mandatory distance from fellow customers of at least six feet. It is the responsibility of the relevant food vendor to ensure that this is achieved.

The best way to adhere to this policy is to place markers, even chalk every six feet, hence giving their customers a guide as to how close they can be from the customer ahead of them. Representatives of these food vendors should also be posted to assist in ensuring that the mandatory social distancing is adhered to.

Failure to do this, would eventually cause mass congestion by those customers waiting to be served, hence breaching the Public Health Ordinance Regulations, and also putting the health of customers at risk.

If this transpires, in the same manner when banks and supermarkets were mandated to do same, failure of which would have triggered those establishments being temporarily closed, as provided by Section 133 of the Public Health Ordinance, the CoP has directed all officers on or off duty, to have such food establishments also temporarily shut down, if customers converge en masse around food facilities, waiting to collect their delivery.

Effective May 11th, 2020, take away service by restaurants and street food vending will resume operations.

Corporate Communications Unit
May 10th, 2020

END

The 6 foot thing will still protect from when people use their cough up/sneeze up hand to pay the cashier?
You know not all trins going to wear gloves outside, or bathe when they reach home.

Meanwhile enjoy your leptospirosis during this first week of fast food.

Gem_in_i
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Gem_in_i » May 11th, 2020, 7:08 am

Mode Alive has been selling for about 2 wks now. They say contact a person with number given to organise.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 11th, 2020, 7:13 am

Blaze d Chalice wrote:
May 10th, 2020
MEDIA RELEASE

All food vendors are responsible for the well being of their customers

Commissioner of Police, Gary Griffith, wishes to remind all food vendors, that they are responsible for the well being of their customers whilst they are waiting to collect take away deliveries.

All food vendors, be it in constructed establishments, or road side vending, are asked to ensure that their customers awaiting take away deliveries, must adhere to the mandatory distance from fellow customers of at least six feet. It is the responsibility of the relevant food vendor to ensure that this is achieved.

The best way to adhere to this policy is to place markers, even chalk every six feet, hence giving their customers a guide as to how close they can be from the customer ahead of them. Representatives of these food vendors should also be posted to assist in ensuring that the mandatory social distancing is adhered to.

Failure to do this, would eventually cause mass congestion by those customers waiting to be served, hence breaching the Public Health Ordinance Regulations, and also putting the health of customers at risk.

If this transpires, in the same manner when banks and supermarkets were mandated to do same, failure of which would have triggered those establishments being temporarily closed, as provided by Section 133 of the Public Health Ordinance, the CoP has directed all officers on or off duty, to have such food establishments also temporarily shut down, if customers converge en masse around food facilities, waiting to collect their delivery.

Effective May 11th, 2020, take away service by restaurants and street food vending will resume operations.

Corporate Communications Unit
May 10th, 2020

END

The 6 foot thing will still protect from when people use their cough up/sneeze up hand to pay the cashier?
You know not all trins going to wear gloves outside, or bathe when they reach home.

Meanwhile enjoy your leptospirosis during this first week of fast food.

Hahahaha

dean_spleen09
Riding on 17's

Postby dean_spleen09 » May 11th, 2020, 7:40 am

a lot of chests burning because certain buisnesses getting to reopen.
any chest burners want to answer if they want to pay these workers to stay home ?

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » May 11th, 2020, 7:45 am

What about the Other businesses whose workers who not getting to come out bai ? Who paying them to stay home?

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » May 11th, 2020, 8:13 am

And if legible did they receive any grant?

dean_spleen09
Riding on 17's

Postby dean_spleen09 » May 11th, 2020, 8:36 am

chestburn crew arguement is "if i ca'nt open , nobody must open."
too bad it doesnt work like that pal.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » May 11th, 2020, 8:51 am

dean_spleen09 wrote:chestburn crew arguement is "if i ca'nt open , nobody must open."
So why it can't be : If we could open one we could open all ? Because the risk is the same throughout .

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 11th, 2020, 9:03 am

dean_spleen09 wrote:chestburn crew arguement is "if i ca'nt open , nobody must open."

Never going to satisfy everyone with something like this, but, like when you had the Sauce/KFC/1% issue, people will question the fairness.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 11th, 2020, 9:54 am

Dohplaydat wrote:
Strugglerzinc wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
rspann wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
rspann wrote:

I believe i read somewhere in the Ordinance that the employees of non-essential businesses can't come out to work- but perhaps the employer still can.

Strugglerzinc
punchin NOS

Postby Strugglerzinc » May 11th, 2020, 10:09 am

It look like comprehension wasn't your strongest subject.

Nobody say keep kfc and co closed, just allow others as well.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 11th, 2020, 10:13 am

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » May 11th, 2020, 11:59 am

Is best they did just tell everybody open back today yes...traffic fuh so...:|

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » May 11th, 2020, 1:43 pm

so i drive down chaguanas main rd rong 11.30am today , pizza boys had a single customer , d van that sells sahena,doubles,barra etc in pizza boys carpark had no line & from what i cud make out from d kfc by jubilee building i eh see no line see out d door like i was expecting

either ppl went & buy early or will buy later this afternoon or they doing like me & waiting a few days for d "mad rush" to ease up ...

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » May 11th, 2020, 1:51 pm

when rowdy n dem see this kinda thing & shut it back down : d vendors & ppl will complain .... https://www.facebook.com/HeliconiaFound ... =3&theater

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 11th, 2020, 1:57 pm

Gary said that the vendors are responsible for the customer.
And rightly so. You telling me that they can't order people to form a line? Or no service? Can't have soap and water for customers?

Yes, shut down these irresponsible vendors. They deserve it from how they're treating their customers. They only care about money.

https://trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/g ... 26dcc.html

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 11th, 2020, 2:33 pm

I understand that some KFC workers came across roaches in the frying bins.

Some videos are circulating but I am not assisting in sharing it. Why should i? For them to investigate KFC?

Na man, i want allyuh full allyuh belly. Lick dem fingers that allyuh not washing.

Enjoy.

#findingcovid

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » May 11th, 2020, 3:26 pm

Rovin wrote:when rowdy n dem see this kinda thing & shut it back down : d vendors & ppl will complain .... https://www.facebook.com/HeliconiaFound ... =3&theater

On the contrary... we should allow some of that just to see if any COVID cases come about. We don't want to be hiding from something that does not exist just due to fear.

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » May 11th, 2020, 3:58 pm

redmanjp wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
Strugglerzinc wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
rspann wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
rspann wrote:

I believe i read somewhere in the Ordinance that the employees of non-essential businesses can't come out to work- but perhaps the employer still can.

It's debatable, you can't do business with the public employer or employee. However, same time if I have a carparts store and I needed to go in to get a part for my car, there's no law I'm breaking there. Similarly, if I did that for my friend instead of me, I see no real legal issue other than bending the rules.

speedmelter
18 pounds of Boost

Postby speedmelter » May 11th, 2020, 4:07 pm

The kfc today tasted so vegetable oilyish wtf.. terrible

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » May 11th, 2020, 5:20 pm

Oil is not bad, KFC is healthier then eating doubles, it is the flour and carbs that makes you fat and causes diabetes, a KFC center breast or side breast is much healthier than a doubles or sada roti

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”