TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

What is it about Indians and fighting over house and land?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Postby Monk BANzai » April 30th, 2020, 3:24 pm

Couple found dead inside North Lauderdale home...

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2020 ... ities-say/

The Female Detective in the pants @ 1:26 tho..... taking that good water #hipslikethat

Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 3.24.03 PM.png

RIP to the victims

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: What is it about Indians and fighting over house and land?

Postby Chimera » April 30th, 2020, 3:51 pm

Thats their biggest asset available to fight for. Ent other people does fight for jordans?
Screenshot_20200430-154937_Chrome.jpeg

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 30th, 2020, 3:53 pm

Hello Banzai.

I myself don’t know. Its a different type of greed and want these indian people have for this land ting.

Oh gosh when mata and pita dead all the chirren like to come around in swarms and crying...but with one thing on their mind.....what they leave for we? And then the fighting and killing start.

But as we on topic,

What is it about black people and crime?
How does the song go by Sluggy Ranks? Aaaaaa aaaa aaaaaa aaaaaa 95% black and 5% whiiiite in jails.

What is it about muslim people who believe in blowing themselves up in the name of allah?

I didnt start it.
Last edited by MaxPower on April 30th, 2020, 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » April 30th, 2020, 3:56 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Thats their biggest asset available to fight for. Ent other people does fight for jordans?
Screenshot_20200430-154937_Chrome.jpeg

We know this but pointing it out to members here, may be deemed racist

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » April 30th, 2020, 3:59 pm

And we sure won't finish it. I chalk it up to not being literate and not giving in the legal way hence all believe they are owed something because I do this for them and was there at that time.

I always maintain what I have Ian grateful for as I worked for it. If anyone give me then thank you but most likely won't take either. There is always something attached to "gifts"

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Postby Monk BANzai » April 30th, 2020, 4:03 pm

MaxPower wrote:Hello Banzai.

I myself don’t know. Its a different type of greed and want these indian people have for this land ting.

Oh gosh when mata and pita dead all the chirren like to come around in swarms and crying...but with one thing on their mind.....what they leave for we? And then the fighting and killing start.

But as we on topic,

How does the song go by Sluggy Ranks? Aaaaaa aaaa aaaaaa aaaaaa 95% black and 5% whiiiite in jails.

What is it about muslim people who believe in blowing themselves up in the name of allah?

I didnt start it.

LOL i know you didnt start it... but im glad you raised it....and as we on the topic...what is it about Asians and their love of Pets? other ppls pets?

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » April 30th, 2020, 4:05 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Thats their biggest asset available to fight for. Ent other people does fight for jordans?Screenshot_20200430-154937_Chrome.jpeg

You trying to compare a random person being killed for a sneakers or cellphone, wallet etc during a hold up to family members killing each other for house and land? When they could come together and share it up amicably or even build upon it? You really trying to compare both scenarios?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » April 30th, 2020, 4:07 pm

the love and worship of money and the material is the root of all evil.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 30th, 2020, 4:10 pm

The biggest mistake people make when they own a house/land is that they don't manage their affairs properly so that when they die, there is chaos about who their asset goes to. Another mistake is older folks putting their children's name on the deed to collect pension, then getting put out when a son/daughter-in-law decides that they are a burden.
Run children when they reach a certain age from your house(my dad did that to me when I was 18), and make a will. Nasty mind will be nasty mind, but you can't help that with children and family.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » April 30th, 2020, 4:10 pm

Greed is greed. Being brother sister cousin tanty doh mean nothing except you sharing some dna.

Most people closer to friends than they are to family.

People will fight for whatever has value to them

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » April 30th, 2020, 4:12 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Greed is greed. Being brother sister cousin tanty doh mean nothing except you sharing some dna.

Bs....crime and greed separate. Random crime is different to yuh family that you grow up with looking to kill and maim yuh for house and land. Stop talking bs and making excuses.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 30th, 2020, 4:15 pm

Monk BANzai wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Hello Banzai.

But as we on topic,

I didnt start it.

LOL i know you didnt start it... but im glad you raised it....and as we on the topic...what is it about Asians and their love of Pets? other ppls pets?

Bahahah,

I want a Asian small-clawed otter though.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » April 30th, 2020, 4:19 pm

Crime is not when you taking something that dont belong to you?
Redress10 wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:Greed is greed. Being brother sister cousin tanty doh mean nothing except you sharing some dna.

Bs....crime and greed separate. Random crime is different to yuh family that you grow up with looking to kill and maim yuh for house and land. Stop talking bs and making excuses.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » April 30th, 2020, 4:22 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Crime is not when you taking something that dont belong to you?
Redress10 wrote:

So let me ask this. If you found out that your family was behind all those robberies and break ins that you experienced would that be the same as a random person coming to hold you up? Wouldn't you feel betrayed to find out that is your own family taking food from your mouth?

RoTaRyBoYz
Shifting into 6th

Postby RoTaRyBoYz » April 30th, 2020, 4:22 pm

Nonsense! This death wasn’t related to the house bacchanal.
Larry took care of his grandparents and they left the house for him. Grandma died last year and he took it real hard. Grandma and Dr Linda Baboolal were sisters.
For anyone that knows Larry, it’s a funny eccentric character. The man lived to talk sheit and make people laugh. His nickname was “Larry Hoe” and he was indeed a hoe!
It’s my belief that Larry and his wife (who crazy like him) was home drinking and with the drunkenness, they probably pulled out their guns to role play some freakiness. Both were found naked!
Either they were playing “gun shooting” with real guns and somebody got shot, which resulted in the other person taking their own life or some other kinda madness. Again Larry was a crazy man (in a funny way) so anything is possible with alcohol in the system.

RoTaRyBoYz
Shifting into 6th

Postby RoTaRyBoYz » April 30th, 2020, 4:24 pm

Larry carrying his wife around in a wheelbarrow.. A wedding car just wasn’t his style.. RIP bro
Attachments
CDC3FB98-BEA1-4089-B068-5F63B06731FA.jpeg

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » April 30th, 2020, 4:35 pm

Redress10 wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:Crime is not when you taking something that dont belong to you?
Redress10 wrote:

So let me ask this. If you found out that your family was behind all those robberies and break ins that you experienced would that be the same as a random person coming to hold you up? Wouldn't you feel betrayed to find out that is your own family taking food from your mouth?
Funny thing is for a while it was two people I real trusted I was suspecting. People who were closer than family and went as far as organise some checks on their phones to see what the scene was.

Turn out one of the robberies was someone who they trusted and unknowingly was telling them what I had. Innocent things along the lines of "yea that man does get stock all the time and he always have xyz available"

If it was a family member I wudna be surprised or more hurt. I accept how the world really is. Family dont really mean nothing.

But that's just me.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 30th, 2020, 4:36 pm

"Court records show that Larry Rajkumar has past charges of felony battery, dating violence and domestic violence.
There’s also a family struggle over the ownership of the house playing out in the courts, records show."

yeah lol ent. lol it was just crazy funny role playing kicks. lol /s
Last edited by maj. tom on April 30th, 2020, 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » April 30th, 2020, 4:37 pm

Yuh know I say with the covid lockdown I was gonna start a thread and completely write about 4 of the big robbery incidents and their outcomes. With videos and pictures included. Quite riveting tales when you realize how dred rackets does run in trinidad.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » April 30th, 2020, 5:04 pm

that larry fella looking like an innovator. I want a wheelbarrow.

but to the OP, that topic going back to Ramayana. It is why Ram had to go to the forest. It is why Laksmana had to follow him. The old indian culture is built on treating family like a paramilitary structure. For example: the young members don't decide who to marry - that is decided by the elders in creating family alliances. The Ramayana itself was told to address the internal family struggles, to create roles for the example of son, daughter, brother, father, etc.

Now we in Trinidad for the last 100 years moving away from that culture towards the more western culture. There is a conflict between those old values that strongly push sacrifice of self (even to the point of injustice) for the sake of the family, and the modern western culture, which says every man for himself. And in the middle of that, we have a whole 2 or 3 generations of people that are trying to bridge that generation gap.

RoTaRyBoYz
Shifting into 6th

Postby RoTaRyBoYz » April 30th, 2020, 5:14 pm

Another theory is; With the house bacchanal, lack of work (barber shop closed), husband & wife in each other face plus alcohol and who knows what else (weed, etc.) in he head, he probably decided to end it all..
History shows that some of the funnest people are the ones with the most depression. Look at Robin Williams.
He was found close to the front door and she was by the bathroom.. both naked!
We’ll have to wait for he report to come out to see who fired the gun. Btw, she owned a firearm also

RoTaRyBoYz
Shifting into 6th

Postby RoTaRyBoYz » April 30th, 2020, 5:41 pm

Look at the kinda madness that went down at his barber shop (The Dungeon).. Slap a Hoe Friday’s and all sorts of alcohol infused wildness. He was a unique individual and never had a bad bone in his body. God knows wtf when wrong in that house to leave him & his wife dead.
[youtube]https://youtu.be/d8QaM8kmErA[/youtube]
Larry Hoe TV
https://www.youtube.com/user/larryhoetv

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » April 30th, 2020, 6:57 pm

but everybody does fight for land\house\money ...

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 30th, 2020, 7:02 pm

Provoking topic :lol:

We all know that in each race, there is some issue that stands out and makes you wonder wtf but can't discuss as you would be at risk being called a racist. This topic seriously needs to be investigated. The amount of indos in magistrate and supreme courts fighting for house and land is eye opening.

Even had members in my own family fake two wills for a few acres of land. Stakes were even higher as the land was bounded by a new highway and an upper-middle to high class residential area $$$ :lol:

eurotuner
12 pounds of Boost

Postby eurotuner » April 30th, 2020, 7:53 pm

Rovin wrote:but everybody does fight for land\house\money ...
Lol NOPE!!!!

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » April 30th, 2020, 7:57 pm

Old people had foresight to invest in land. Their many children and grandchildren feel they deserve to get equal shares. Old people had favourites, depending on how they did in school and life, and usually distributed to suit.

The ones who felt sleighted typically try to resolve with cutlass.

The issue is compounded when many people share the same house, and end up with 3+ generations with supposed stake/claim rights.

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » April 30th, 2020, 8:02 pm

That is really the worst, my grandparents had 6 kids, my dad got the house because he remained in the house with them and he got it when the both passed.

i am a only child for my parents

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » April 30th, 2020, 8:03 pm

Old people with six children use to leave one lot of land and six cutlass for them . Allyuh divide it up .

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » April 30th, 2020, 8:04 pm

Ted_v2 wrote:That is really the worst, my grandparents had 6 kids, my dad got the house because he remained in the house with them and he got it when the both passed.

i am a only child for my parents

Nobody to chap up bai !

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 30th, 2020, 8:05 pm

from what I have seen its pretty endemic in areas where the lots were agricultural lots and turned into residential
original family lives on decent sized lot to start with

the older heads usually do not do proper wills or subdividing and as mentioned if a large lot is multidwelling/families
is pure bacchanal when the second generation get older and looking for piece of the pie

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”