Residential Patrols In Effect - April 6 To May 5 2020 - CANCELLED

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Residential Patrols In Effect - April 6 To May 5 2020 - CANCELLED

Postby Redman » April 8th, 2020, 5:17 pm

:D
So the only one to actually get away with this was Kamla?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 8th, 2020, 5:19 pm

nah stuey say they were only going to be used in soft areas and if encountering real crime they would still have to call cops

Rovin wrote:maybe this was d rel reason dat d "country needed" private security ...

‘Criminals cutting into walls’

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... 45608.html

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » April 8th, 2020, 5:22 pm

Rovin wrote:maybe this was d rel reason dat d "country needed" private security ...

They cutting walls in POS and the patrols was for residential areas . Hard part is , where they cut the walls have four police stations within a half mile radius. Central , Besson St. , Spanish built police station , and Belmont .

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » April 8th, 2020, 5:24 pm

Gary say he don't need them and he didn't sanction it , they back pedal with that .

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 8th, 2020, 5:40 pm

pugboy wrote:nah stuey say they were only going to be used in soft areas and if encountering real crime they would still have to call cops

Just as I said. They would never put them to deal in the PNM crime ridden areas.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 8th, 2020, 5:45 pm

so they getting pay to drive in aircon to do nothing then ?

zoom rader wrote:
pugboy wrote:nah stuey say they were only going to be used in soft areas and if encountering real crime they would still have to call cops

Just as I said. They would never put them to deal in the PNM crime ridden areas.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: Residential Patrols In Effect - April 6 To May 5 2020

Postby zoom rader » April 8th, 2020, 5:49 pm

abducted wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
abducted wrote:
MaxPower wrote:2f24797a-2265-48a3-99d0-e056a65054e6.jpg

b461-48b6-80d1.jpg
If true what Hadeed wrote, then I hope you all take note of they think and see themselves.

Hadeed words is saying that they think less of you and you all are their slaves cause they let you work for them

And these are the people that elite support

Wow 1% built this country, I never see them cutting cane or working in the oil fields

It is just as disgusting that you are attempting to appeal to the working class by highlighting their toiling to promote your racial divide, as if you ever did any cane cutting, without their business acumen, you would still be cutting cane
Huh?

What does their underhand bussiness acumen have to do with the sugar industry?

Where they ever involved in farming sugar ?

The Goverments past and present are the ones that built this county via tax payers

Syrians did nothing to build Trini, they were acomadated by citizens here.

Keyser Soze
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Keyser Soze » April 8th, 2020, 6:35 pm

Glad that the public got their voice heard on this issue.
Hope they can now ask what the Young coast guard seaman saw that got him unfortunately in the path of a bullet from a weapon that was supposedly being cleaned on an active patrol....

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » April 8th, 2020, 6:55 pm

rspann wrote:

They cutting walls in POS and the patrols was for residential areas . Hard part is , where they cut the walls have four police stations within a half mile radius. Central , Besson St. , Spanish built police station , and Belmont .

supposing certain ppl wanted d real police to patrol their areas, so get some rent ah cops for d not so hot spots so d real cops cud patrol certain areas .... :|

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » April 8th, 2020, 7:07 pm

Mikey and Carrotting are not pleased. I wonder if they could sue and get the same amount. After all they had reasonable expectations , they were offered and they accepted.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 8th, 2020, 7:23 pm

i dont understand how patrolling empty cities harder than patrolling full ones.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 8th, 2020, 7:57 pm

they wouldn't find anybody to alcohol poison and abuse if the city empty. That's their duty apparently because Gary only skin he mouth about the issue for 1 day and never took disciplinary action that he promised.

No_Name
Sweet on this forum

Postby No_Name » April 8th, 2020, 8:13 pm

Rovin wrote:i kinda surprise they shut it down & how fast , at least marlene 2 days in office lasted longer

LOL at how PEA fug up d hadeed woman ...... :lol:

Jus goes to prove PeeNeM doh knw what d floops they're about, further more to handle the Citizens Biz & Rights!

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » April 8th, 2020, 11:01 pm

rspann wrote:Gary say he don't need them and he didn't sanction it , they back pedal with that .

I feel somebody watapp him Gary statement during the media briefing and he back track instantly at that point in time and cancel it. As I noticed and Akash Samaroo said on the news too the first 20 mins was justification and jusso the narrative change in the last 2 mins ... Stewart really look like an idiot.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » April 8th, 2020, 11:18 pm

zoom rader wrote:
abducted wrote:

b461-48b6-80d1.jpg
If true what Hadeed wrote, then I hope you all take note of they think and see themselves.

Hadeed words is saying that they think less of you and you all are their slaves cause they let you work for them

Wow 1% built this country, I never see them cutting cane or working in the oil fields

Sure bro...sure. cutting cane build this country? Are you dumb?

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » April 8th, 2020, 11:52 pm

^^^
Nah he dumber :evilbat:

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » April 8th, 2020, 11:54 pm

It's interesting if you look at who does be saying what and how many times they does say it eh...:|

PM: It was causing racial strife
Residential patrols cancelled
Ria Taitt

Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley stopped the intended residential private patrol because it was creating racial strife and discord.

Speaking to the Express yesterday, the Prime Minister confirmed that it was on his instruction that the programme was terminated, less than 24 hours after it was announced.

“It was on my instructions that it was stopped because it was inciting racial discord in Trinidad and Tobago at a time when I am calling for unity and for all of us being together in fighting COVID-19 as a united people,” he said. “This matter of the one per cent fighting the 99 per cent and vice versa, that is a distraction that I don’t need. I stopped (the programme) to prevent this disgusting behaviour of people who believe that their interpretation (of events) is what should prevail and the discord that it was engendering. I wanted no part of it. I was and am calling for unity and cooperation of all.

“I work for the people of Trinidad and Tobago and if something is against their interests, I will act.

“There are many people with agendas lying in wait to exploit our divisions, even as we are fighting for our life here, with the existence of this COVID-19 pandemic,” he said.

He lamented that social media was awash with racial objections and racial responses to the programme.

“Based on the reaction of the population and it being used to create racial discord at a time when I am calling for us to come together and fight this thing as one, the last thing required now is racial discord,” the Prime Minister said.

National Security Minister Stuart Young told the Express no money was paid, nor are there any penalties attached to the reversal of Government’s decision. Speaking earlier yesterday at the daily COVID-19 virtual media conference, Young was more guarded in his explanation to the media.

He said the cancellation was a reaction to people raising the question, “is this necessary at this time?”

“We have listened, it is now cancelled,” he said.

Young said the Government had taken note of the criticisms of this “proactive measure” which had been designed to provide “an additional layer of protection” for the people of Trinidad and Tobago.

“This was meant to provide a level of safety, comfort and (in terms of) the perception of crime, to tackle that face-on and frontally in neighbourhoods distributed throughout Trinidad and Tobago; neighbourhoods agreed to by a previous Cabinet in 2014. We were following exactly that model. Having said that, it has become apparent in the last 12 to 24 hours that there are certain voices, and the population of Trinidad and Tobago and the taxpayers who we respect, believe that they currently feel safe enough and that there is no need to add any additional layer of security to what our Defence Force and our Police Service are doing and they are giving yeoman service...It is clear to us that many people already feel secure and they feel there is no need for this extra proactive measure...We have heard from the population and are very happy that the population feels secure without the need for any additional measure...And at National Security after consultation with the Prime Minister we have taken a decision to immediately cancel this residential patrol system.”

Young thanked the four security companies for “moving heaven and earth” in less than a week to provide the service.

The companies were Allied Security Ltd, Amalgamated Security Services Ltd, Innovative Security Technologies Ltd and Protective Agencies Ltd.

“We will continue at National Security to do everything we can with our resources to ensure the protection of the Trinidad and Tobago and its population,” Young said.

National Security strained

Young had noted that Government negotiated a price that was even cheaper than the initial cost of the pilot price (under the Persad-Bissessar administration) in 2014, which then was $95,000 a month and which mushroomed into a larger project costing tens of millions of dollars a month. “This Government brought the cost down in this (pilot) project to $87,000 a month. That is how we were protecting the taxpayers of Trinidad and Tobago,” Young said.

“It is impossible to have police and Defence Force resources in every neighbourhood and on every corner doing what needs to be done. So this gesture (of having private security patrols) was meant to be in the best interests of the people of Trinidad and Tobago,” he said.

He said it was never the intention to trample on anybody’s rights.

He also stressed that the programme was only going to last till May 5.

“The truth is the pandemic brings additional strain on our (government) resources,” he said. “At no point in time were these (private security) patrols going to be armed, at no point in time were they to be given any additional powers, any additional legal authority whatsoever,” he said.

Proactive measure

Young said it was “at the urging” of the TTPS as well as in consultation with the Defence Force that a decision was taken to begin exploring options to assist the Police Service.

He said one of the areas that came up was the use of supplemental security services or the private security firms.

“It was done as a proactive measure...after direct conversation, consultation and suggestions of our TTPS, Defence Force and intelligence services that this would be a step and a move in the right direction in a pre-planning phase in case we start to have strains on our resources of the TTPS and TTDF.”

Young: We wanted to give the programme two days

Noting that the decision to use private security matter had been leaked to a political operative who along with another political operative ran with the information, Young said he did not want to distract from what Tuesday’s press conference was focused on.

He also wanted to give the programme two days “to iron out the kinks and creases”.

On the issue of the backlash on social media, Young said Government was not guided by social media, but by the messages relayed to it by the public of Trinidad and Tobago.

“If everybody believes that the police and Defence Force are doing enough and they are more than capable, we will go down that road. Because at this point in time there is absolutely no need for any distraction,” he said.

Explaining why the announcement followed the leak about the programme by “political operatives”, Young said he had planned to hold a separate news conference to deal with this programme.

He said he wanted to give the patrol two days to iron out their kinks and creases.

He said Government had tried its best not to be reactive and that at National Security it planned for the worst and hoped for the best.

He stressed that Government proposed to use the same four security firms that had been approved by the previous Cabinet in 2014 and for the same neighbourhoods, which were used in a pilot project. “They were merely being asked-they were not even armed-to patrol neighbourhoods, quite the same way we see in a lot of neighbourhoods throughout T&T now, such as Lange Park in Chaguanas and Palmiste in South and other areas, where you have private security officers driving around in vehicles. If they see persons, they could stop them, ask if everything is okay, but they are not intrusive. At no time was the concept meant to implement or to enforce any of the measures passed in the regulations to deal with the COVID-19 pandemic. It was really to provide extra eyes and ears, feedback into the TTPS and the National Operation Fusion Centre for us then to be able to dispatch our resources if and when needed,” Young said.

He added that the patrols were not going to go into hotspots.

“It would have allowed the Police Service and Defence Force to focus on certain operations that needed to be carried out and especially at this time when we in national security...are being called upon to do a lot more,” he said.

Referring to the strain placed on national security by COVID-19, Young said a week ago a police officer at Arouca went for testing and this led to 100 personnel from the TTPS being placed in isolation whilst tests were being carried out, also leading to a temporary shutdown of the Arouca Police Station.

The private security patrols announcement was greeted with complaints on social media that Government was finding money for the “one per cent” while poor people were suffering.

Some felt Government was favouring a certain sector, while shutting down the doubles man and the corn soup man who was simply trying to make a dollar.

“It is a highway for two lanes, you cut them out one way, so you give them back one way. But it is highway one per cent,” said another post.

People were claiming that all the companies belonged to one group.

Others were claiming that PNM financiers, which were from the one per cent, were seeking to find a way to get paid.

One post stated: “Hope government con artists don’t plot with one percenters to use COVID pandemic as excuse to raid Treasury with no accountability.”

“I wonder who came up with this security plan...Stuart, Rowley or the haves?”

Many were disturbed that the contract was being given to one sector of the society.

Some posts simply questioned the need for the use of private security firms, since they argued the army and police were adequate.

Many people raised the issue of what powers the private security would have while others pointed out that the Community Comfort Police had been condemned and discontinued by this Government.

One post, supposedly from a one percenter hit back, stating: “They should talk about the 99 per cent... If we talk about the 99 per cent they not going to like it. Because it is the 99 per cent that have this country in the gutter. Trinidadians really need serious help...the 99 per cent, I mean...When the one per cent stop giving them jobs and stop building up this country then they will say we nah do nothing for them. I so sick of ignorance, I ready to go back up the islands and get out of this sh— hold (sic) island of ignorant ‘wannabes’.”

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/pm-it-was-causing-racial-strife/article_a6b5b9a4-7a02-11ea-a132-3f85efaf904b.html

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 9th, 2020, 12:33 am

Redress10 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
abducted wrote:

b461-48b6-80d1.jpg

If that was the case then why bring slaves and injuns here to cut cane from 1783 to 2003? Sugar is the longest running industry in Trinidad.

You dumber than I thought have have a junior sec education.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 9th, 2020, 12:44 am

hydroep wrote:It's interesting if you look at who does be saying what and how many times they does say it eh...:|

Ria Taitt

Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley stopped the intended residential private patrol because it was creating racial strife and discord.

Speaking to the Express yesterday, the Prime Minister confirmed that it was on his instruction that the programme was terminated, less than 24 hours after it was announced.

“It was on my instructions that it was stopped because it was inciting racial discord in Trinidad and Tobago at a time when I am calling for unity and for all of us being together in fighting COVID-19 as a united people,” he said. “This matter of the one per cent fighting the 99 per cent and vice versa, that is a distraction that I don’t need. I stopped (the programme) to prevent this disgusting behaviour of people who believe that their interpretation (of events) is what should prevail and the discord that it was engendering. I wanted no part of it. I was and am calling for unity and cooperation of all.

“I work for the people of Trinidad and Tobago and if something is against their interests, I will act.

“There are many people with agendas lying in wait to exploit our divisions, even as we are fighting for our life here, with the existence of this COVID-19 pandemic,” he said.

He lamented that social media was awash with racial objections and racial responses to the programme.

“Based on the reaction of the population and it being used to create racial discord at a time when I am calling for us to come together and fight this thing as one, the last thing required now is racial discord,” the Prime Minister said.

National Security Minister Stuart Young told the Express no money was paid, nor are there any penalties attached to the reversal of Government’s decision. Speaking earlier yesterday at the daily COVID-19 virtual media conference, Young was more guarded in his explanation to the media.

He said the cancellation was a reaction to people raising the question, “is this necessary at this time?”

Young said the Government had taken note of the criticisms of this “proactive measure” which had been designed to provide “an additional layer of protection” for the people of Trinidad and Tobago.

“This was meant to provide a level of safety, comfort and (in terms of) the perception of crime, to tackle that face-on and frontally in neighbourhoods distributed throughout Trinidad and Tobago; neighbourhoods agreed to by a previous Cabinet in 2014. We were following exactly that model. Having said that, it has become apparent in the last 12 to 24 hours that there are certain voices, and the population of Trinidad and Tobago and the taxpayers who we respect, believe that they currently feel safe enough and that there is no need to add any additional layer of security to what our Defence Force and our Police Service are doing and they are giving yeoman service...It is clear to us that many people already feel secure and they feel there is no need for this extra proactive measure...We have heard from the population and are very happy that the population feels secure without the need for any additional measure...And at National Security after consultation with the Prime Minister we have taken a decision to immediately cancel this residential patrol system.”

Young thanked the four security companies for “moving heaven and earth” in less than a week to provide the service.

The companies were Allied Security Ltd, Amalgamated Security Services Ltd, Innovative Security Technologies Ltd and Protective Agencies Ltd.

“We will continue at National Security to do everything we can with our resources to ensure the protection of the Trinidad and Tobago and its population,” Young said.

Young had noted that Government negotiated a price that was even cheaper than the initial cost of the pilot price (under the Persad-Bissessar administration) in 2014, which then was $95,000 a month and which mushroomed into a larger project costing tens of millions of dollars a month. “This Government brought the cost down in this (pilot) project to $87,000 a month. That is how we were protecting the taxpayers of Trinidad and Tobago,” Young said.

“It is impossible to have police and Defence Force resources in every neighbourhood and on every corner doing what needs to be done. So this gesture (of having private security patrols) was meant to be in the best interests of the people of Trinidad and Tobago,” he said.

“The truth is the pandemic brings additional strain on our (government) resources,” he said. “At no point in time were these (private security) patrols going to be armed, at no point in time were they to be given any additional powers, any additional legal authority whatsoever,” he said.

Proactive measure

Young said it was “at the urging” of the TTPS as well as in consultation with the Defence Force that a decision was taken to begin exploring options to assist the Police Service.

He said one of the areas that came up was the use of supplemental security services or the private security firms.

“It was done as a proactive measure...after direct conversation, consultation and suggestions of our TTPS, Defence Force and intelligence services that this would be a step and a move in the right direction in a pre-planning phase in case we start to have strains on our resources of the TTPS and TTDF.”

Noting that the decision to use private security matter had been leaked to a political operative who along with another political operative ran with the information, Young said he did not want to distract from what Tuesday’s press conference was focused on.

He also wanted to give the programme two days “to iron out the kinks and creases”.

On the issue of the backlash on social media, Young said Government was not guided by social media, but by the messages relayed to it by the public of Trinidad and Tobago.

“If everybody believes that the police and Defence Force are doing enough and they are more than capable, we will go down that road. Because at this point in time there is absolutely no need for any distraction,” he said.

Explaining why the announcement followed the leak about the programme by “political operatives”, Young said he had planned to hold a separate news conference to deal with this programme.

He said he wanted to give the patrol two days to iron out their kinks and creases.

He said Government had tried its best not to be reactive and that at National Security it planned for the worst and hoped for the best.

He stressed that Government proposed to use the same four security firms that had been approved by the previous Cabinet in 2014 and for the same neighbourhoods, which were used in a pilot project. “They were merely being asked-they were not even armed-to patrol neighbourhoods, quite the same way we see in a lot of neighbourhoods throughout T&T now, such as Lange Park in Chaguanas and Palmiste in South and other areas, where you have private security officers driving around in vehicles. If they see persons, they could stop them, ask if everything is okay, but they are not intrusive. At no time was the concept meant to implement or to enforce any of the measures passed in the regulations to deal with the COVID-19 pandemic. It was really to provide extra eyes and ears, feedback into the TTPS and the National Operation Fusion Centre for us then to be able to dispatch our resources if and when needed,” Young said.

“It would have allowed the Police Service and Defence Force to focus on certain operations that needed to be carried out and especially at this time when we in national security...are being called upon to do a lot more,” he said.

Referring to the strain placed on national security by COVID-19, Young said a week ago a police officer at Arouca went for testing and this led to 100 personnel from the TTPS being placed in isolation whilst tests were being carried out, also leading to a temporary shutdown of the Arouca Police Station.

The private security patrols announcement was greeted with complaints on social media that Government was finding money for the “one per cent” while poor people were suffering.

Some felt Government was favouring a certain sector, while shutting down the doubles man and the corn soup man who was simply trying to make a dollar.

“It is a highway for two lanes, you cut them out one way, so you give them back one way. But it is highway one per cent,” said another post.

Others were claiming that PNM financiers, which were from the one per cent, were seeking to find a way to get paid.

One post stated: “Hope government con artists don’t plot with one percenters to use COVID pandemic as excuse to raid Treasury with no accountability.”

Many were disturbed that the contract was being given to one sector of the society.

Some posts simply questioned the need for the use of private security firms, since they argued the army and police were adequate.

Many people raised the issue of what powers the private security would have while others pointed out that the Community Comfort Police had been condemned and discontinued by this Government.

One post, supposedly from a one percenter hit back, stating: “They should talk about the 99 per cent... If we talk about the 99 per cent they not going to like it. Because it is the 99 per cent that have this country in the gutter. Trinidadians really need serious help...the 99 per cent, I mean...When the one per cent stop giving them jobs and stop building up this country then they will say we nah do nothing for them. I so sick of ignorance, I ready to go back up the islands and get out of this sh— hold (sic) island of ignorant ‘wannabes’.”

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/pm-it-was-causing-racial-strife/article_a6b5b9a4-7a02-11ea-a132-3f85efaf904b.html
PNM had to bow from public pressure. Citizens did a good job.

I hope folk are reading the views from the 1%, they seem upset but they can kiss my black behind.

Looks like PNM minsters read tuner

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » April 9th, 2020, 12:48 am

zoom rader wrote:
hydroep wrote:It's interesting if you look at who does be saying what and how many times they does say it eh...:|

Ria Taitt

Proactive measure

PNM had to bow from public pressure. Citizens did a good job.

I hope folk are reading the views from the 1%, they seem upset but they can kiss my black behind.

Looks like PNM minsters read tuner

I think some of them are Tuners...

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 9th, 2020, 12:54 am

^^^ elite is buddy buddy with them, one was even a PNM senator.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Residential Patrols In Effect - April 6 To May 5 2020 - CANCELLED

Postby Gladiator » April 9th, 2020, 12:59 am

zoom rader wrote:
Redress10 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
abducted wrote:

b461-48b6-80d1.jpg

If that was the case then why bring slaves and injuns here to cut cane from 1783 to 2003? Sugar is the longest running industry in Trinidad.

It is always strange how buy and sell businessmen feel that they contribute to the economy and building the country.... using Forex to import goods and sell it locally for TTD + markup is not beneficial to the economy or building anything.

The only thing that can build the country is exports... oil and its derivatives, sugar and long long time ago Cocoa.

The 1% manufacturers export very low cost commodities (snacks, ketchup, jams, jellies etc). Plus they hoard their USD offshore... what exactly do they contribute? They employ the masses for minimum wages and use up the FOREX earned from our mineral exports to import trash to sell to the same masses they employ via debt financing... its a vicious cycle and one day as soon as the oil money dry up.... they will bus kite and run and leave everybody else here to suffer.

mamoo_pagal
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby mamoo_pagal » April 9th, 2020, 12:59 am

So all the work the slaves and indentured labourers did amounts to nothing? Guess it was the "white man's" vision that made them productive........anyway is tuna......carry on
Redress10 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
abducted wrote:

b461-48b6-80d1.jpg

mamoo_pagal
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby mamoo_pagal » April 9th, 2020, 1:02 am

Washing machines gotta wash bro.....but that's why the UNC PNM narrative is there. Point the dog and tell him to bark there, make him feel relevant. While he's barking, who knows what happens behind his back......
Gladiator wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Redress10 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
abducted wrote:

b461-48b6-80d1.jpg

It is always strange how buy and sell businessmen feel that they contribute to the economy and building the cuntry.... using Forex to import goods and sell it locally for TTD + markup is not beneficial to the economy or building anything.

The only thing that can build the cuntry is exports... oil and its derivatives, sugar and long long time ago Cocoa.

The 1% manufacturers export very low cost commodities (snacks, ketchup, jams, jellies etc). Plus they hoard their USD offshore... what exactly do they contribute? They employ the masses for minimum wages and use up the FOREX earned from our mineral exports to import trash to sell to the same masses they employ via debt financing... its a vicious cycle and one day as soon as the oil money dry up.... they will bus kite and run and leave everybody else here to suffer.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 9th, 2020, 1:22 am

Gladiator wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Redress10 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
abducted wrote:

b461-48b6-80d1.jpg

It is always strange how buy and sell businessmen feel that they contribute to the economy and building the cuntry.... using Forex to import goods and sell it locally for TTD + markup is not beneficial to the economy or building anything.

The only thing that can build the cuntry is exports... oil and its derivatives, sugar and long long time ago Cocoa.

You hit the nail on head bro.

They are only interested in toting money out. All of them live it up in Miami

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 9th, 2020, 1:24 am

mamoo_pagal wrote:So all the work the slaves and indentured labourers did amounts to nothing? Guess it was the "white man's" vision that made them productive........anyway is tuna......carry on
Redress10 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
abducted wrote:

b461-48b6-80d1.jpg

Forgive Redress he lacking a lil history and education

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » April 9th, 2020, 2:00 am

Rowley: Farris and Stewart in my office now.

Farris: yeah boss
Stewart: sure

Rowley: allyuh two is some dotish cnuts eh

Faris: buh buh
Stewart: wha arm boss... Wha we do

Rowley: Farris yuh couldn't tell Chinee Yuh letting go 300 prisoners next week so he coulda justify hiring amalgamated and dem.

Stewart : sheit sheit sheit

Farris: well nobody ent ask me nuttin

Rowley: move from mih sight allyuh 2 dumchits... Go and geh all dem Facebook people we have on payroll to detract... Blame kamla or fazir or sauce or one ah dem indian

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 9th, 2020, 2:37 am

The PNM prime minister tried to spin the cancellation of the rent a cops as race, but it was all about the underhand way this was carried out. Giving away our money to a select group of people and companies that are known PNM supporters. It was all about taking money out. What is the point of having rent a cops if they have no power but only for snow.

Then we saw the 1% saying that they built this country and in not so many words that we should be glad that they employ folk. You can see the anger in their statement. I don't call being employed by 1% a job it is near to slavery with little pay and rubbish perks.

I am glad that citizens let their voices be heard. I encourage citizens to boycott 1% especially their bogus media houses and rest of their over priced companies.

No_Name
Sweet on this forum

Postby No_Name » April 9th, 2020, 8:12 am

zoom rader wrote:
Redress10 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
abducted wrote:

b461-48b6-80d1.jpg

Either Junior Sec as you suggested, OR some ah Eric's great great gran chirren or offspring ah d Islanders...
Any which way, dem never do any kinda back breaking wuk, but tief maybe. Accustomed to handouts to live...

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 9th, 2020, 9:30 am

No_Name wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Redress10 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
abducted wrote:

b461-48b6-80d1.jpg

Either Junior Sec as you suggested, OR some ah Eric's great great gran chirren or offspring ah d Islanders...
Any which way, dem never do any kinda back breaking wuk, but tief maybe. Accustomed to handouts to live...
I have always said it is other small islanders that have come here and stir up all the race talk. They don't even know Trinidad history but always have an agenda. Redress is a perfect example.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”