Forums

Covid-19 and 5G networks?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Covid-19 and 5G networks?

Postby redmanjp » May 7th, 2020, 4:47 pm

US have evidence it came from the Wuhan lab- considering the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) is known for censorship I wouldn't trust their official story, especially since in the early stages of this outbreak they silenced doctors and lied about person to person transmission- so the US theory is quite possible.

Another thing- why did WHO tell the world not to restrict travel from China even after they declared a global emergency and China restricted all flights out of Wuhan to mainland China (WHO praised China for all the containment measures taken)? Is almost like China wanted to make the world suffer and got WHO working for them :roll:

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 7th, 2020, 5:48 pm

The US has no evidence that it came from a lab. Only Trump said that. Yapping his usual lowbrow orange clown face for the world. WHO said no. China said no. US intelligence had a blasted hearing and they said no! How some of allyuh operating on Trump average retarded supporter wavelength of intelligence?

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/30/coronav ... a-lab.html
President Donald Trump said, without offering any evidence, that he has reason to believe that the coronavirus outbreak originated from a laboratory in Wuhan, China.

“We should have the answer to that in the not-so-distant future and that will determine a lot how I feel about China,” the president said.

U.S. intelligence officials said they have concluded that the virus, which causes Covid-19 was “not manmade or genetically modified.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... shed-by-us
The World Health Organization says the United States government has not given any evidence to support Trump administration officials’ “speculative” claim that Covid-19 originated in a Wuhan lab, as China dismissed the theory as “insane”.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/who-coron ... -1.5539401
'All available evidence' suggests COVID-19 had animal origin and wasn't produced in lab — WHO

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 7th, 2020, 8:46 pm

^ok fine- they doh have evidence yet -still doh trust China

Is WHO even allowed to go in to China to investigate? and do so THOROUGHLY?

jahs0ldi3r
Trinituner Peong

Postby jahs0ldi3r » May 10th, 2020, 10:40 am

maj. tom wrote:The US has no evidence that it came from a lab. Only Trump said that. Yapping his usual lowbrow orange clown face for the world. WHO said no. China said no. US intelligence had a blasted hearing and they said no! How some of allyuh operating on Trump average retarded supporter wavelength of intelligence?

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/30/coronav ... a-lab.html
President Donald Trump said, without offering any evidence, that he has reason to believe that the coronavirus outbreak originated from a laboratory in Wuhan, China.

“We should have the answer to that in the not-so-distant future and that will determine a lot how I feel about China,” the president said.

U.S. intelligence officials said they have concluded that the virus, which causes Covid-19 was “not manmade or genetically modified.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... shed-by-us
The World Health Organization says the United States government has not given any evidence to support Trump administration officials’ “speculative” claim that Covid-19 originated in a Wuhan lab, as China dismissed the theory as “insane”.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/who-coron ... -1.5539401
'All available evidence' suggests COVID-19 had animal origin and wasn't produced in lab — WHO
This is what happens when you trust and consume everything the power structure/mainstream media spews at you.

China already ADMITTED that covid-19 was produced in the wuhan bl4 lab funded by a $3.7 million grant from U.S. deep state and released ACCIDENTALLY.

they used bats From caves in wuhan for the study, gave the virus to pigs, then fed The dead pigs to other pigs, etc.

The research stated in university of North Carolina, but with a law being passed in 2017 in the U.S., they transferred everything plus funding to the wuhan lab.

Chinese government communicated this directly to dailymail UK to clear the air after investigations have indeed proven that the virus was MAN MADE at the WUHAN LAB run by Dr Shi at the time. The very same Dr Shi who headed the project at the university of North Carolina

jahs0ldi3r
Trinituner Peong

Postby jahs0ldi3r » May 10th, 2020, 10:55 am

Since the Chinese and Bill gates now jointly control the W.H.O. and Bill gates already has his vaccine with his patented quantum dot nano chip technology (id2020) for verification of vaccination records and generation of crypto currency through tracked and controlled human movement, you won't hear them warning about it. They all have part to play in the new world order one world government roll out.

Just look at how many things within their agenda that they have accomplished with the"ACCIDENTAL" release of this virus and you'll see that this is no accident.

After global economies crash, people starve to death because of global supply chain disruption, everyone afraid to get sick and die, they come with one world government to solve a global crisis, digital crypto currency to help prevent the spread through cash changing hands, global mandatory vaccinations to prevent and future pandemics, id2020 to monitor and control everyone and facilitate financial transactions, etc, etc, etc

Chinese ai controlled robots and drones run via global 5g network

If you can't see it, just remember, you chose to be a happy slave by trusting the few enough to hand over the power of the majority.

I now R.I.P, because everyone now begins to roast......

jahs0ldi3r
Trinituner Peong

Postby jahs0ldi3r » May 10th, 2020, 10:58 am

Btw, I I've been off of trintuner most of the year, and have read any of the previous posts except major toms.

It's been a busy year for us "conspiracy theorists" :D

ScHoolboySoloQ
Trinituner Peong

Postby ScHoolboySoloQ » April 14th, 2021, 8:14 pm

I just saw the "corona is a scam" thread

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 15th, 2021, 7:08 am

I feel that there is some truth to this.I remember a video on Nikola Tesla inventing some kind of device for free electricity and getting shut down because of the frequencies being used.Some study was done about the impact of certain frequencies on the human body and brain at the time.I suspect it was Edison trying to muddy up Tesla's waters but it worked.His free electricity stopped and he got branded a mad scientist.If those studies had some truth to them, however, it can tie in to the whole 5 g thing

abbow
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abbow » April 15th, 2021, 8:32 am

^^^ developed electric vehicles as well, but that would have taken oil out of the equation so they couldn't let that happen.
Also in there was fuel from water basically....but Tesla died mysteriously and all his work (papers) vanished.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”