Forums

Pastor Cuffie Openly Defies The Government

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

megadoc1
punchin NOS

Re: Pastor Cuffie Openly Defies The Government

Postby megadoc1 » April 7th, 2020, 8:59 pm

look at the attitude of some towards Christians helping the sick in a time like this

Franklin Graham’s Samartian Purse Attacked By LGBT Lobby For Lending Aid To NYC Coronavirus Epidemic

In an attempt to aide New York City during the coronavirus outbreak that has been plaguing the city, Christian pastor Franklin Graham has been recruiting volunteers to provide in the vital relief work. Unfortunately, it seems at least one LGBT lobby group was not happy about the help.

The group, Accountable for Equality has lashed out at Graham’s Samaritan’s Purse, even while the humanitarian organization has up a 68-bed field hospital in Central Park staffed with 60 to 70 volunteers to help patients battling COVID-19.

According to Breitbart News, Accountable for Equality accused Rev. Graham and the Christian charity of “putting New Yorkers’ lives on the line” in a press release issued as part of the lobby group’s “No Time for Nonsense” campaign. It is unclear how New Yorkers’ lives are being “put on the line” by Graham recruiting volunteers to the Samaritan’s Purse who share common Christian values, such as marriage being between one man and one woman.

As Breitbart notes:

The many Christian volunteers working for Samaritan’s Purse adhere to a statement of Christian principles, including on the nature of matrimony, which basically sums up the traditional view of marriage that reigned in the United States and the rest of the Western world until roughly 2015, and which is still a core teaching of the Catholic Church as well as many other Christian denominations.

The gay lobby wants Graham’s money but they do not want the Christian worldview that inspires people to give money to his organization or to volunteer their time to serve others. Accountable for Equality and other LGBT advocacy groups have expressed their revulsion at the idea that a Christian charitable organization should openly appeal for Christian volunteers as Franklin Graham does.

On the FAQ page on its website, Samaritan’s Purse includes the question, “Do I have to be a Christian to volunteer?” The response is as follows:

“The primary mission of Samaritan’s Purse is to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and we seek volunteers who have the same mindset. We ask that volunteers review our Statement of Faith and agree to support the ministry guidelines of Samaritan’s Purse.”

As Breitbart points out:

In other words, as an overtly Christian association, Samaritan’s Purse requires that volunteers share the same values and ideals that inspire the group. Groups like PETA and Greenpeace do the same thing, looking only for volunteers who share their commitment to animal rights and the protection of the environment. Apparently, this commonsense principle does not apply to Christians.

Chris Fleming, a spokesman for Accountable for Equality, stated that recruiting like-minded volunteers is “despicable and flat out blasphemous.”

Other LGBT groups have also piled on the attack, falsely claiming that because Samaritan’s Purse is a Christian organization, volunteers will “turn away” gays, lesbians, and other LGBT-identifying people infected with the virus, “leaving them on their own to find care elsewhere.”

“Graham has long fought for religious hospitals, or even individual staff members, to be able to do just that,” wrote Ross Murray, senior director for GLAAD, despite there being no actual evidence of his claim.

Gay Star News also incorrectly wrote that Samaritan’s Purse may be able to force volunteers “to refuse treatment to LGBT+ people.”

In response to these baseless accusations, Graham said in a statement to NBC News that “Samaritan’s Purse treats everyone we help the same.”

“We do not make distinctions about an individual’s religion, race, sexual orientation, or economic status. We certainly do not discriminate, and we have a decades-long track record that confirms just that,” Graham stated.

It’s truly unfortunate that LGBT activists refuse to set aside their disdain for Christian traditions and values even during this trying time for our country. Not only are they falsely accusing Graham and his charity of discriminating against LGBT identifying people but they are actually the ones discriminating on the basis of religion.

Now is truly the time to put agendas and politics aside and focus on loving thy neighbor.

If you appreciate the work we are doing to fight the leftist assault on our values, please consider a small donation to help us continue. Thank you so much!
https://activistmommy.com/franklin-grahams-samartian-purse-attacked-by-lgbt-lobby-for-lending-aid-to-nyc-coronavirus-epidemic/?fbclid=IwAR3dVcQGSjCJ-T5qwAoncc-3Fu9q1oW3x9foETtreAv2W2ugmyb44bZZpaQ

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 7th, 2020, 9:36 pm

i too get all my news from "activistmommy.com"
ROFL

Anyway, if you just Google it you would see that Franklin Graham is an anti-gay, evangelical preacher who is lauded by Trump (yes of course it's redneck politics) for his "fight against Coronavirus."
The reason why the LGBTQ human rights group is protesting is because Pastor Graham is asking for volunteers, but insists that they can't be gay because that's a sin. He even published a statement how being gay is wrong in God's eyes, actually discriminating and promoting a hate group's views for political reasons, but on the other hand is pretending to help NYC in a charity against this virus. He is on the verge of violating the Civil Rights Act in this time of crisis because of his excellent religious views.

But of course some people here subscribe to hate groups too and disguise themselves as the most righteous and the best of humanity in the name of "God." So much that they're praising the hate groups without even questioning themselves about it. You're just coming off as an idiot again. You should stop. Better thank God you have electricity and internet to post your retarded sheit, rather than the men and women who have to be out there in the front lines at increased risk of infection to provide all of us with these essential services. On your knees fool! God needs your praise!

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » April 7th, 2020, 9:50 pm

K74T wrote:
Seeker wrote:Yuh know..I still wondering what a PNM person looks like, because I see it always in threads such as these :D

Yup same here.

Zoom rader, what exactly does a “PNM person” look like?

Do tell us.

Come nah marshos I already answered this in one of the pnm thread.
By now I woulda think Zoom would have the sense to create a template or an auto-reply for these kinda question.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=723963&start=1290

Rory Phoulorie wrote::| How you all fellas does just watch somebody and know if they is PNM or UNC or NAR or COP?

I wish I had skills like you all.

Blaze d Chalice wrote:For Pulourie boy who was asking earlier, all of those people were PNM voters.

And in case you think I talking about race, here is another picture of pnm people.

Hope this helps.

I also hope that IF this Covid thing eventually goes away, religious people are ridiculed and stigmatised.

If I was head of a country, I would have told them God would save them if they all congregate in the same place of worship but for 1 month, because it is a test of their faith. I would even provide food and whatever else as long as they stay on the compound of the place of worship and cannot leave. And I would tell them that if they start feeling sick, it is all part of god plan and the sick feeling is god making their bodies produce a vaccine and they will soon be better.
I would also search for Youtube videos/articles of people who recovered and tell the sheep that look them put their faith in god and he cured them.

Ent Italy is home of the Vatican?
Ent Iran didn't like the country become 'westernised' so they pushed for their Islam?

How come their gods didn't save them?
I always wonder how religious countries have doctors and hospitals, or why religious people even bother to go to doctor or hospital. After all that praying and fasting and nonsense, and the man STILL eh help ollor?
That real sad. I would ask for a refund.

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 7th, 2020, 11:41 pm

Touch your faces to hearts content believers...

.:PROZAC:..
punchin NOS

Postby .:PROZAC:.. » April 8th, 2020, 7:25 am

As an evangelical christian-trini-tuner I have to say something. I can't comment on Cuffie or Copeland as our church and any church we know has followed these guidelines. Their decision to stay open will be theirs to defend, there is no scripture they can stretch to justify it imo.

However I wanted to say something about Franklin Graham's views and the filed hospital opened in NY and Italy, two hot spots.
There is nothing hidden or hateful about it. I share his opinion on sexuality also but have friends that 1. dont share the view and 2 are gay - but yet I love them and treat them the same.
This is the left making an issue where there is none and people who are safe at home lauding those who are risking their own health and putting their own money to help all humans.

They dont need to separate their beliefs on LGBTQ+ , Their work to help the sick is guided by their beliefs and love for their fellowman. They are boots on the ground doing something.

maj. tom wrote:i too get all my news from "activistmommy.com"
ROFL

Anyway, if you just Google it you would see that Franklin Graham is an anti-gay, evangelical preacher who is lauded by Trump (yes of course it's redneck politics) for his "fight against Coronavirus."
The reason why the LGBTQ human rights group is protesting is because Pastor Graham is asking for volunteers, but insists that they can't be gay because that's a sin. He even published a statement how being gay is wrong in God's eyes, actually discriminating and promoting a hate group's views for political reasons, but on the other hand is pretending to help NYC in a charity against this virus. He is on the verge of violating the Civil Rights Act in this time of crisis because of his excellent religious views.
!

sir, he is not discriminating , it is you that is and biased. You've started from a biased pov. Saying something is wrong , does that make you hateful? the answer is no obviously.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 8th, 2020, 8:40 am

I treating all people equally, you discriminating against gay people for no logical reason. But i am the biased one?

Saying something is freedom of speech, acting on beliefs that discriminate against people for sexual choices is hateful.
Let me substitute "gay for race" to see if you can understand. Calling for volunteers for a charity during a crisis is great, applying a rule that they must not be black is hateful and discrimination. It is bordering on violating the Civil Rights Act in USA. Disagreeing with negro people in 1965 in Selma, Alabama is freedom of speech. Acting in a lynch mob to persecute, hang and burn black people is a hate crime.

Please don't teach your children the blind hatred that you think is the love of God. They can grow up and be so much greater than you and learn to love other fellow humans in a way that you never knew could exist. I feel like in the year 2020 i shouldn't have to explain the concept of basic human rights to people anymore.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 8th, 2020, 8:45 am

Jesus was a friend of ALL regardless of their sinful state.

Why is it so difficult for people to understand that?

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 8th, 2020, 9:11 am

see this guy gets it!!!

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » April 8th, 2020, 9:18 am

Because this pastors teach otherwise. So much churchs so little Christians
bluefete wrote:Jesus was a friend of ALL regardless of their sinful state.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 8th, 2020, 10:51 am

Then they are NOT true Christians.

True pastors would teach their flock to obey the laws of the land especially in difficult times.

True pastors would understand the need to protect their flock from sickness and disease and not expose them to sickness and disease.

True pastors would not try to be zessers.

Dizzy28 wrote:Because this pastors teach otherwise. So much churchs so little Christians
bluefete wrote:Jesus was a friend of ALL regardless of their sinful state.

megadoc1
punchin NOS

Postby megadoc1 » April 8th, 2020, 7:03 pm

maj. tom wrote:I treating all people equally, you discriminating against gay people for no logical reason. But i am the biased one?

Saying something is freedom of speech, acting on beliefs that discriminate against people for sexual choices is hateful.
Let me substitute "gay for race" to see if you can understand. Calling for volunteers for a charity during a crisis is great, applying a rule that they must not be black is hateful and discrimination. It is bordering on violating the Civil Rights Act in USA. Disagreeing with negro people in 1965 in Selma, Alabama is freedom of speech. Acting in a lynch mob to persecute, hang and burn black people is a hate crime.

Please don't teach your children the blind hatred that you think is the love of God. They can grow up and be so much greater than you and learn to love other fellow humans in a way that you never knew could exist. I feel like in the year 2020 i shouldn't have to explain the concept of basic human rights to people anymore.

wow , race is sacred to me , the same way sexuality is sacred to me ,racism is a coruption or perversion of what is sacred to me , the same way lesbianism and homosexuality is a perversion of sexuality which I also hold sacred,the old trick of trying to use racisim as an example contradicts your argument as the person who speaks out against racism is doing so to protect what is sacred to them but yet he is not being acused of discrimination? that is no different from a person who speaks out against homosexuality which violates what they considered sacred.
but is how this even an issue ? since when wanting folks on your team who share the same ideas a bad thing?
I could understand the criticism if he Graham only planned to help persons of his faith but thats not the case
in fact the advice you try giving in the last part is actually how the man live ,its exactly how christians are thought to live ,love your enemies ,bless them that curse you do good for them that that despitefully use you etc:
however, speaking out against sin or violations against what is considered sacred, does not mean one forget such tennents

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » April 8th, 2020, 8:01 pm

megadoc1 wrote:
maj. tom wrote:I treating all people equally, you discriminating against gay people for no logical reason. But i am the biased one?

wow , race is sacred to me , the same way sexuality is sacred to me ,racism is a coruption or perversion of what is sacred to me , the same way lesbianism and homosexuality is a perversion of sexuality which I also hold sacred,the old trick of trying to use racisim as an example contradicts your argument as the person who speaks out against racism is doing so to protect what is sacred to them but yet he is not being acused of discrimination? that is no different from a person who speaks out against homosexuality which violates what they considered sacred.
but is how this even an issue ? since when wanting folks on your team who share the same ideas a bad thing?
I could understand the criticism if he Graham only planned to help persons of his faith but thats not the case
in fact the advice you try giving in the last part is actually how the man live ,its exactly how christians are thought to live ,love your enemies ,bless them that curse you do good for them that that despitefully use you etc:
however, speaking out against sin or violations against what is considered sacred, does not mean one forget such tennents

You are saying mixing races is wrong, because that's what you said, what makes anyone unworthy of helping other than unwillingness?

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » April 8th, 2020, 8:03 pm

megadoc1 wrote:

Agreed. Some christians express their faith as hate towards ppl who chose a certain lifestyle. This is wrong. And the error the atheists make is grouping the whole bunch and form their definition of Christianity like that. I do not agree with none of those lifestyles, it doesn’t mean i hate them. True believers preach out of love not hate to their fellowman. As the scripture says, as much as it is in you, live at peace with ALL men.

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » April 8th, 2020, 8:29 pm

eitech wrote:
megadoc1 wrote:

Agreed. Some christians express their faith as hate towards ppl who chose a certain lifestyle. This is wrong. And the error the atheists make is grouping the whole bunch and form their definition of Christianity like that. I do not agree with none of those lifestyles, it doesn’t mean i hate them. True believers preach out of love not hate to their fellowman. As the scripture says, as much as it is in you, live at peace with ALL men.

The same way you grouped all atheists together and formed your own definition of them?

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » April 8th, 2020, 8:40 pm

abducted wrote:
eitech wrote:
megadoc1 wrote:

The same way you grouped all atheists together and formed your own definition of them?

Observant fellow u r. I said it on purpose that way because of previous comments so. Hopefully someone will learn

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » April 8th, 2020, 9:27 pm

eitech wrote:
abducted wrote:
eitech wrote:
megadoc1 wrote:

Observant fellow u r. I said it on purpose that way because of previous comments so. Hopefully someone will learn

I expected a backpedal, but not so soon

eitech
punchin NOS

Pastor Cuffie Openly Defies The Government

Postby eitech » April 8th, 2020, 9:51 pm

abducted wrote:
eitech wrote:
abducted wrote:
eitech wrote:
megadoc1 wrote:

I expected a backpedal, but not so soon

Congratulations ur a prophet. Tek win

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » April 11th, 2020, 12:14 am

Capleton wrote:Fire bun chi chi man!

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 114 cases, 8 deaths, 21 discharged in T&T

Postby Gladiator » April 19th, 2020, 11:08 pm

Bishop demands tithes from COVID relief grants

As thousands seek to get relief from loss of earnings during the COVID-19 crisis, a local bishop has told worshippers via social media that they will have to pay tithes to the church from grants and hampers given to them by the State.

Prophet Rev. Dr De Van Narine, founder of The Prophetic & Apostolic Ministries International (PAMI), posted a series of messages on his Facebook profile to worshippers yesterday, saying they owe the church 10 per cent of any grants they received.

Grants are currently being given to the people who have lost their jobs or have suffered losses in revenue as a result of closures of business over the Stay-at-Home period.

Government’s multi-billion-dollar intervention also involves payments to help the less fortunate to purchase food. Several private organisations and religious bodies have also been distributing food hampers to the needy.

The series of posts on the bishop’s page appeared to have stemmed from a post on Saturday which read: “Remember to pay your Tithes from your Grants and Hampers. 10 per cent belongs to the Lord’s Church.”

Following the initial post, Narine made several other posts condemning those who disagreed with him.

“Those who object to believers giving tithes & offerings now are demonic! Our faith is not on lockdown!” he said.

“Churches still have rents/stipends/helping others. Now is not the time to stop your tithes & offerings,” he also said in a subsequent post.

In a telephone interview with Guardian Media, Bishop Narine said: “It wasn’t intended to be harsh and all this kind of thing you know. It was basically to remind the brethren that the church, not because we are on lockdown, our faith is on lockdown. It doesn’t mean the church is on lockdown. The church still has to function and we still have to do certain things.”

He added: “The role of the church, especially at this time has to continue. How we survive these things and how we operate as a church family is by pooling our resources and helping the less fortunate,” he said.

He said despite how unfortunate people may think their situation was, if they were lucky enough to receive aid in this time there are those who were not as fortunate and would appreciate the gesture. He also said tithes were necessary to help with the upkeep of the church’s infrastructure and bills such as rent.

Bishop Narine’s posts gathered widespread interest yesterday with over 1,000 shares and screenshots of the post being circulated.

“What nonsense is this. Them church only concern about their money,” one commenter said.

Another referred to Corinthians 9:6-8 in the Bible saying: “Under the new testament you’re not required to give 10 per cent of anything...In other words it’s up to the person to put aside and give as they see fit.”

However, one person came to the bishop’s defence.

“Do not blame the pastors...According to the bible, they are entitled to it and you’re or wrong if you refuse to pay. Stop hating the pastors who are just as brainwashed as you are. Start reading the full Bible and not only the good parts and your eyes will be open.”

Asked about the comments being made in response to his call, Narine said: “The reactions would have been anti-church, anti-pastor. A lot of the comments used obscene language etcetera so I won’t imagine those persons have some semblance of dignity of God in them. Some of the attacks were very personal against my wife and so on. I don’t know if these persons understand. They probably had a bad experience with church or (are) either anti-religion or anti-God as the case may be.”

Guardian Media spoke to the Pentecostal Assembly of the West Indies head Bishop Don Hamilton who disagreed with Narine’s stance and distanced themselves from him.

“De Van Narine and his church is not a part of the Pentecostal Assembly of the West Indies so we are distancing ourselves from his comments or statements of such,” he said.

“We believe and preach in tithes and offerings but tithes and offerings come as an expression from someone’s earnings. Any other source of income—it must be a free-will gift to not just the church but the work of the lord. To say to someone, almost like a command, that you have to take the benevolence of the government and pay your tithes, we would not consider that.”

Bishop Narine’s demands come months after another religious official, Pastor Vinworth Dayal came under public scrutiny for attempting to change $29 million in old $100 bills to new $100 bills in December which he said were collected as tithes.

The money was seized pending an investigation of the source of funds. Millions more in cash was seized at his Third Exodus Assembly Church in Longdenville.

That matter remains under investigation.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » April 20th, 2020, 12:32 am

Bishop demands tithes from COVID relief grants.

by

Rishard Khan

rishard.khan@guardian.co.tt

As thousands seek to get relief from loss of earnings during the COVID-19 crisis, a local bishop has told worshippers via social media that they will have to pay tithes to the church from grants and hampers given to them by the State.

Prophet Rev. Dr De Van Narine, founder of The Prophetic & Apostolic Ministries International (PAMI), posted a series of messages on his Facebook profile to worshippers yesterday, saying they owe the church 10 per cent of any grants they received.

Grants are currently being given to the people who have lost their jobs or have suffered losses in revenue as a result of closures of business over the Stay-at-Home period.

Government’s multi-billion-dollar intervention also involves payments to help the less fortunate to purchase food. Several private organisations and religious bodies have also been distributing food hampers to the needy.

The series of posts on the bishop’s page appeared to have stemmed from a post on Saturday which read: “Remember to pay your Tithes from your Grants and Hampers. 10 per cent belongs to the Lord’s Church.”

Following the initial post, Narine made several other posts condemning those who disagreed with him.

“Those who object to believers giving tithes & offerings now are demonic! Our faith is not on lockdown!” he said.

“Churches still have rents/stipends/helping others. Now is not the time to stop your tithes & offerings,” he also said in a subsequent post.

In a telephone interview with Guardian Media, Bishop Narine said: “It wasn’t intended to be harsh and all this kind of thing you know. It was basically to remind the brethren that the church, not because we are on lockdown, our faith is on lockdown. It doesn’t mean the church is on lockdown. The church still has to function and we still have to do certain things.”

He added: “The role of the church, especially at this time has to continue. How we survive these things and how we operate as a church family is by pooling our resources and helping the less fortunate,” he said.

He said despite how unfortunate people may think their situation was, if they were lucky enough to receive aid in this time there are those who were not as fortunate and would appreciate the gesture. He also said tithes were necessary to help with the upkeep of the church’s infrastructure and bills such as rent.

Bishop Narine’s posts gathered widespread interest yesterday with over 1,000 shares and screenshots of the post being circulated.

“What nonsense is this. Them church only concern about their money,” one commenter said.

Another referred to Corinthians 9:6-8 in the Bible saying: “Under the new testament you’re not required to give 10 per cent of anything...In other words it’s up to the person to put aside and give as they see fit.”

However, one person came to the bishop’s defence.

“Do not blame the pastors...According to the bible, they are entitled to it and you’re or wrong if you refuse to pay. Stop hating the pastors who are just as brainwashed as you are. Start reading the full Bible and not only the good parts and your eyes will be open.”

Asked about the comments being made in response to his call, Narine said: “The reactions would have been anti-church, anti-pastor. A lot of the comments used obscene language etcetera so I won’t imagine those persons have some semblance of dignity of God in them. Some of the attacks were very personal against my wife and so on. I don’t know if these persons understand. They probably had a bad experience with church or (are) either anti-religion or anti-God as the case may be.”

Guardian Media spoke to the Pentecostal Assembly of the West Indies head Bishop Don Hamilton who disagreed with Narine’s stance and distanced themselves from him.

“De Van Narine and his church is not a part of the Pentecostal Assembly of the West Indies so we are distancing ourselves from his comments or statements of such,” he said.

“We believe and preach in tithes and offerings but tithes and offerings come as an expression from someone’s earnings. Any other source of income—it must be a free-will gift to not just the church but the work of the lord. To say to someone, almost like a command, that you have to take the benevolence of the government and pay your tithes, we would not consider that.”

Bishop Narine’s demands come months after another religious official, Pastor Vinworth Dayal came under public scrutiny for attempting to change $29 million in old $100 bills to new $100 bills in December which he said were collected as tithes.

The money was seized pending an investigation of the source of funds. Millions more in cash was seized at his Third Exodus Assembly Church in Longdenville.

That matter remains under investigation.

Source: http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/bishop-d ... 0ac5098c35

shogun
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby shogun » April 20th, 2020, 12:36 am

Wow.

"It's easier to fool people, than convince them that they've been fooled" ― Mark Twain.

Well, attributed to Twain, but unproven.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 20th, 2020, 6:21 am

any of them pastors helping with feeding their flocks or is it the other way around all the time ?

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 20th, 2020, 10:21 am

I don't see any reason why these people shouldn't give the Pastor their government grant money, for him to live luxuriously tax-free. You feel it easy to stand up every Sunday in a church and gather the most dotish people in a community and then bray to to them about imaginary nonsense and convince them to just give you money? Man does earn that money boy.

However, the problem is how the Government will continue to let these con men get away under the church tax system. Will it ever be addressed by any Government? I feel we could pay off the National Debt in 5 years if churches had to pay taxes from what they stealing from poor, stupid old people. Literally tax payers money in pensions and grants going toward these pastors' scheming lifestyles.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » April 20th, 2020, 11:23 am

Maybe they should have allowed churches to operate despite COVID.... maybe that was its purpose.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » April 20th, 2020, 11:47 am

IMG_20200420_114658.jpeg

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 20th, 2020, 1:55 pm

megadoc1 wrote:

Yes, nothing reassures the afflicted like knowing that their way of life is despised by the person treating them. :roll: :roll:

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » May 11th, 2020, 5:41 pm

Pastor Cuffie says 'FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST, Thank God Almighty, NO MORE MASKS'

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » May 11th, 2020, 6:02 pm

Pastor Cuffie not ready for Simeon Rd, Five Rivers, Prince of Wales and Ruth Street Pastors. But if all 5 join together, they could possibly write off a portion of our national debt. The leprechaun should start taxing dem.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 13th, 2020, 8:14 am

agent007 wrote:Pastor Cuffie not ready for Simeon Rd, Five Rivers, Prince of Wales and Ruth Street Pastors. But if all 5 join together, they could possibly write off a portion of our national debt. The leprechaun should start taxing dem.

It would be easy to dismiss these devil priests/pastors as laughable, but then you realize the following that they have and the influence over that following. This is not inciting law breaking? Where is hang dog face GG? Maybe someone should start a rumour that Cuffie is a lawyer, I'm sure that'd get GG's hackles up :roll:

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » May 13th, 2020, 11:35 am

Looking at Cuffie proves angry teens right: people are really hopelessly stupid. How could you look at someone who looks, acts and speaks like that and believe they have your best interests, far less you eternal soul, at heart?

Guy looks like a derivative character design for a crook pastor.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”