Forums

Pastor Cuffie Openly Defies The Government

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Pastor Cuffie Openly Defies The Government

Postby maj. tom » April 4th, 2020, 9:58 am

Breaking news: All religions have already predicted everything. Because it's inevitable that disasters and plagues eventually will happen over and over... and over and over through thousands of years. But note how they never predict the exact date and time and what the exact event will be, nor the eventual solution that humanity discovers through hard work and science.

I hope that after this is over, after the 2020 plague event, that the majority of the world's population will realize what a pile of imaginary fossilized sheit that religion really is, and decide to be brave and face the future and reality by ourselves. That itself will be a leap in our social evolution, a "Cambrian Explosion" type event of collective logical thinking that will really drive our discovery of deep space.

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » April 4th, 2020, 10:12 am

Agreed, we haven’t seen any Pastors or Priests or Imams or Muftis or Pundits going to heal anyone of this virus, religions have all been useless in this pandemic, yet people cling to it even more, just like their bush medicine, unfortunately this virus may make people even more religious

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » April 4th, 2020, 10:38 am

abducted wrote:Agreed, we haven’t seen any Pastors or Priests or Imams or Muftis or Pundits going to heal anyone of this virus, religions have all been useless in this pandemic, yet people cling to it even more, just like their bush medicine, unfortunately this virus may make people even more religious

When the scientists do create the vaccine... them bible beaters would first to jump up and say God send the vaccine for we!!!! And the pastor go say... give all your money to the most high god, pass rong the bag...

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » April 4th, 2020, 12:55 pm

zoom rader wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
abducted wrote:UNC people can also be "hood rats, power neck, display getto behaviour and are ill-mannered. They lack a normal education. Those that may have some sort of education are only in there to fill their elite pockets. They are freeloaders and always want more. They are very guilable and would believe the earth is flat if the UNC media houses tell them so. ", we all know what Zoom Rader is implying

Power to the people ..
And powder neck :D

African ( the continent ) gente are one of the most beautiful people and very intelligent .
Especially from Nigeria .

The women are absolutely beautiful .

We did a contract in St Vincent .

The women are perfecto .

UNC and PNM toy with the gente .

Hence ... :roll: :roll:
I inherited 23million and willing to share with you . My post box is in Lagos, e-mail me and will send you details to access the fund's.

Not interested ..

Give 1/2 to UNC and 1/2 PNM
I thought you like Nigerian folk

Are you Nigerian ? :angel: :angel:
I am Nigerian when I meet and greet their women

Well that explains your close cuddly kissy connection with Robber Slipper :D

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 4th, 2020, 1:14 pm

God works through both science and nature.

Even "vaccines" contain some natural elements. Bush medicine has done more for humanity than people are willing to admit.

Pundits, Pastors, Priest, Muftis, Imams DO NOT have the power of healing. That belongs to God who can choose whom he wishes to exercise that power. Sometimes, it is just an ordinary person.

abducted wrote:Agreed, we haven’t seen any Pastors or Priests or Imams or Muftis or Pundits going to heal anyone of this virus, religions have all been useless in this pandemic, yet people cling to it even more, just like their bush medicine, unfortunately this virus may make people even more religious

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » April 4th, 2020, 3:17 pm

bluefete wrote:God works through both science and nature.

Even "vaccines" contain some natural elements. Bush medicine has done more for humanity than people are willing to admit.

Pundits, Pastors, Priest, Muftis, Imams DO NOT have the power of healing. That belongs to God who can choose whom he wishes to exercise that power. Sometimes, it is just an ordinary person.

Why did God cause this virus?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 4th, 2020, 3:25 pm

abducted wrote:
bluefete wrote:God works through both science and nature.

Why did God cause this virus?

Remember the calypso of a few years ago that went
"AIDS is ah killer, it was sent by the master, to put man and woman back in order?"
There are folks who sincerely believe in this dreadful, vengeful God thing.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 4th, 2020, 3:26 pm

The roundabout answer? He works in mysterious ways.

megadoc1
punchin NOS

Postby megadoc1 » April 5th, 2020, 4:31 am

this is an illogical conclusion to make when one observes that not even the victim's family is allowed to see them, far less for a pastor, imam or priest.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » April 5th, 2020, 6:11 am

Religion requires people to be stupid to believe in it. But in Trinidad, and especially Tobago, stupid people are not in short supply

Skanky
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Skanky » April 5th, 2020, 8:48 am

You can't use logic against religious people.
The fact that they're religious means that they're immune to logic.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 5th, 2020, 9:29 am

megadoc1 wrote:

this is an illogical conclusion to make when one observes that not even the victim's family is allowed to see them, far less for a pastor, imam or priest.

So ent pastors ask yuh tuh put yuh hand on de TV for healing? dem could do a cellphone healing. What does physical contact hadda do with anyting? Unless the pastor 'fraid getting Covid-119 heself :lol:

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 5th, 2020, 9:46 am

De Dragon wrote:
megadoc1 wrote:

So ent pastors ask yuh tuh put yuh hand on de TV for healing? dem could do a cellphone healing. What does physical contact hadda do with anyting? Unless the pastor 'fraid getting Covid-119 heself :lol:

Good point there De Dragon. Says a lot about them.

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » April 5th, 2020, 1:40 pm

All of these crazy Pastors, today

19 March

30 March

But don't stop tithing

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 5th, 2020, 1:53 pm

Leper messiahs.
They look like nothing but showmen with those ridiculous performances of acting.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 5th, 2020, 3:42 pm

Remember a sucker is born every minute, so these pastors will have a never ending supply of donors to the prosperity gospel nonsense. No wonder they call their members a flock........

megadoc1
punchin NOS

Postby megadoc1 » April 5th, 2020, 7:51 pm

bluefete wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
megadoc1 wrote:

more people recovered from coronavirus than those who died from it , whats not to argue this was due to prayers being made by pastors looking on from a distance?

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » April 5th, 2020, 8:19 pm

lol

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » April 5th, 2020, 8:23 pm

Oh yeah...pastors...hear this clown

Sure the doctors, nurses, ambulance drivers, EMTs, pharmacists and caregivers had no impact in recoveries right! Just the pastors and they prayers....
megadoc1 wrote:
bluefete wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
megadoc1 wrote:

So ent pastors ask yuh tuh put yuh hand on de TV for healing? dem could do a cellphone healing. What does physical contact hadda do with anyting? Unless the pastor 'fraid getting Covid-119 heself

more people recovered from coronavirus than those who died from it , whats not to argue this was due to prayers being made by pastors looking on from a distance?

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 5th, 2020, 8:40 pm

where is the evidence that prayers and pastors are responsible for that? What's not to argue that it was aliens?
What's not to argue that it was the apparent retrograde motion of Mars? What's not to argue that all the people that recovered are Pisces and it was their lucky number 42? I mean, it's not like there is any evidence that you can't prove otherwise right?

megadoc1
punchin NOS

Postby megadoc1 » April 5th, 2020, 11:03 pm

maj. tom wrote:where is the evidence that prayers and pastors are responsible for that? What's not to argue that it was aliens?
What's not to argue that it was the apparent retrograde motion of Mars? What's not to argue that all the people that recovered are Pisces and it was their lucky number 42? I mean, it's not like there is any evidence that you can't prove otherwise right?

that's exactly my point, you are not in a position to say that prayers don't work, thats all.

megadoc1
punchin NOS

Postby megadoc1 » April 5th, 2020, 11:06 pm

Gladiator wrote:Oh yeah...pastors...hear this clown

Sure the doctors, nurses, ambulance drivers, EMTs, pharmacists and caregivers had no impact in recoveries right! Just the pastors and they prayers....
oh gosh try to follow the discussion Nah, I ain't here to waste time

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » April 5th, 2020, 11:25 pm

Fella, you're trying too hard to troll with your religious thing here but instead you're coming off as an idiot in the middle of a serious global crisis. It's 2020, not 1918. Take it down a notch Scotty Doo. The man explained to you about all the real hard working people in the front lines at risk and dying for all of us and that's the best you could come up with?

Can you contact your church group on Zoom or Skype and contain your clique stupidity there please?
Tag it #how_to_internet_in_2020

boxy
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby boxy » April 6th, 2020, 4:35 am

Pat Robertson from The 700 Club out here solving the mystery and giving the cure at the same. Damn Time fellas. Stop eating meff

These Charlatans really have people giving 10% of their salary to them? Is bess I start a church.
Screenshot_20200405-195319_Twitter.jpeg

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » April 6th, 2020, 8:06 am

Yeah don't worry about the science and logic... This is true its God striking down we sinners
boxy wrote:Pat Robertson from The 700 Club out here solving the mystery and giving the cure at the same. Damn Time fellas. Stop eating meff

These Charlatans really have people giving 10% of their salary to them? Is bess I start a church.
Screenshot_20200405-195319_Twitter.jpeg

megadoc1
punchin NOS

Postby megadoc1 » April 6th, 2020, 10:50 am

maj. tom wrote:Fella, you're trying too hard to troll with your religious thing here but instead you're coming off as an idiot in the middle of a serious global crisis. It's 2020, not 1918. Take it down a notch Scotty Doo. The man explained to you about all the real hard working people in the front lines at risk and dying for all of us and that's the best you could come up with?

Can you contact your church group on Zoom or Skype and contain your clique stupidity there please?

how pathetic, why stop there? , the electricity persons have to maintain electricity at the hospitals, the persons responsible for water supply and sewerage management, the mechanics to keep the ambulance running, etc. you really think in the discussion at hand man should go out of his way to state the obvious?

c'mon that because in his mind he thinks that is not something I would know or acknowledge or is he is trying to separate the persons of faith from being part of the group of 'really hard working persons'?
that is what I won't waste my time on.... you really think none of those in such positions are Christians?... also why not look up the work of the churches during plagues gone past and see how many of them died taking care of the sick, The church has always been fearless in times like these .
this is just some taking the opportunity to bash a man's faith but Got will always be glorified

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » April 6th, 2020, 5:05 pm

Aye fellas doh start up Megadoc nah.... he go never stop and this thread would turn into 100+ pages of religious rubbish!

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » April 6th, 2020, 5:36 pm

megadoc1 wrote:
maj. tom wrote:Fella, you're trying too hard to troll with your religious thing here but instead you're coming off as an idiot in the middle of a serious global crisis. It's 2020, not 1918. Take it down a notch Scotty Doo. The man explained to you about all the real hard working people in the front lines at risk and dying for all of us and that's the best you could come up with?

how pathetic, why stop there? , the electricity persons have to maintain electricity at the hospitals, the persons responsible for water supply and sewerage management, the mechanics to keep the ambulance running, etc. you really think in the discussion at hand man should go out of his way to state the obvious?

c'mon that because in his mind he thinks that is not something I would know or acknowledge or is he is trying to separate the persons of faith from being part of the group of 'really hard working persons'?
that is what I won't waste my time on.... you really think none of those in such positions are Christians?... also why not look up the work of the churches during plagues gone past and see how many of them died taking care of the sick, The church has always been fearless in times like these .
this is just some taking the opportunity to bash a man's faith but Got will always be glorified

Aye fella doh start up dem nah.... dey too go never stop and this thread would turn into 100+ pages of unbeliever rubbish

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 7th, 2020, 12:01 am

Pastor who said coronavirus was 'mass media hysteria' dies after attending Mardi Gras
Landon Spradlin from Virginia, US, suffered complications with double pneumonia and tested positive for Covid-19 after he attended event with thousands of people

ByLorraine King
21:25, 6 APR 2020

Landon Spradlin has died from coronavirus after previously ridiculing it

A pastor who said the coronavirus pandemic was 'media mass hysteria' has died from the killer bug after attending Mardi Gras.

Landon Spradlin from Virginia, US, suffered complications with double pneumonia and tested positive for Covid-19 when he died last month.

The 66-year-old made the 900 mile journey from his Louisiana home to New Orleans in an effort to 'save the souls' of some of the hundreds of thousands of attendees at the festivities.

Pastor Spradlin, described as a 'traveling musical minister' and 'fine guitarist' acknowledged the pandemic was a 'real issue' but added 'the media is pumping out fear and doing more harm than good'.

The 66-year-old died on March 25

Before he fell ill he shared online a meme comparing coronavirus deaths to swine flu fatalities on March 13.

Landon Isaac, 32, told the BBC that his dad felt there was an irrational frenzy and fear mongering about the virus which may have been because it was an election year in the US.

He said: "I want to say outright though, dad didn't think it was a hoax, he knew it was a real virus.

"But he did put up that post because he was frustrated that the media was propagating fear as the main mode of communication.

Pastor Spradlin planned to drive back home from New Orleans after he fell ill but he collapsed and was rushed to Atrium Health Cabarrus hospital, North Carolina.

He died eight days later on March 25.

"I could tell his breathing was getting bad. And I just said that you've got to get home. But he didn't make it," Landon said.

Officials in New Orleans blame government inaction for a large spike in coronavirus cases following Mardi Gras.

Pastor Spradlin's daughter described the event of a 'a sea of people just drinking and partying'.

He was laid to rest in a small funeral service attended by a handful of mourners to comply with social distancing rules.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/p ... s-21824189

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » April 7th, 2020, 8:57 am

^ guess you could say it was ......

God's plan!!!
drakegod.jpeg

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”