TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

People married 2 years or more, do you still have frequent sex?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

How often do you and your wife have sex?

Almost everyday
7%
2 to 3 times a week
21%
Once a week
38%
2-3 times a month
10%
Once a month
12%
2-3 times a year
2%
Once a year
5%
Stopped having sex
5%

Total votes: 42

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: People married 2 years or more, do you still have frequent sex?

Postby maj. tom » February 13th, 2020, 8:57 pm

The_Honourable wrote:
FordeG wrote:
rspann wrote:
FordeG wrote:Sex is meant for procreation only, giving into lust is a sin, sex for pleasure without trying to procreate is wrong.

Marriage is honourable in all ,and the bed undefiled. FordeG how many children do you have? Two or three I assume. Those were the only times you had sex with your wife? I hope your wife has common beliefs with you.

2 children and divorced because she was less than honerable.

I am NOT ashamed to say her vices, and giving into lust is why I divorced her. This topic hits very close to home because she was a woman who wanted to have sex without the need for procreation.

Now in a safe loving home God is ok with making love as a form of intimacy, but up to a point. The things she wanted were clearly not of God.

I was right :lol:

If the woman can't even get pipe from her own husband at home, she must divorce you :?

"she was a woman who wanted to have sex without the need for procreation."

"making love as a form of intimacy, but up to a point."

"the things she wanted were clearly not of God."

Please elaborate...

i mean, from day one that FordeG created his account it was obvious that he was a troll, but moreover, does he ever realize that he is a homosexual? But FordeG, you only have one life to live eh, find your happiness in a willing man's buttom and stop blaming other people for your self-hatred. Every time you think you trolling, you just end up outing and playing yourself and completely oblivious to it.

When you get too old and your cocopuff can't even get hard you will continue to look at young men and wish you should had done it sooner... but at least you could still suck them off.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » February 13th, 2020, 8:59 pm

So FordeG was minding someone else kids? This guy sounds like Desi

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » February 13th, 2020, 9:01 pm

I was thinking just that, like desi give up on tuner with he dead lolo and turn into a monk, but he still find himself uncontrollably jucking over BUTT Magazine and then hating himself after.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 13th, 2020, 9:14 pm

maj. tom wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
FordeG wrote:
rspann wrote:
FordeG wrote:Sex is meant for procreation only, giving into lust is a sin, sex for pleasure without trying to procreate is wrong.

Marriage is honourable in all ,and the bed undefiled. FordeG how many children do you have? Two or three I assume. Those were the only times you had sex with your wife? I hope your wife has common beliefs with you.

I am NOT ashamed to say her vices, and giving into lust is why I divorced her. This topic hits very close to home because she was a woman who wanted to have sex without the need for procreation.

Now in a safe loving home God is ok with making love as a form of intimacy, but up to a point. The things she wanted were clearly not of God.

If the woman can't even get pipe from her own husband at home, she must divorce you :?

Please elaborate...

i mean, from day one that FordeG created his account it was obvious that he was a troll, but moreover, does he ever realize that he is a homosexual? But FordeG, you only have one life to live eh, find your happiness in a willing man's buttom and stop blaming other people for your self-hatred. Every time you think you trolling, you just end up outing and playing yourself and completely oblivious to it.

When you get too old and your cocopuff can't even get hard you will continue to look at young men and wish you should had done it sooner... but at least you could still suck them off.

FordeG, it now hit me what your problem is.
Dick dead, and can't afford the lil blue Lazarus pills
So claim sex is only to make pikney, and wife left due to a severe lack of bedroom activities.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 13th, 2020, 9:41 pm

FordeG wrote:
rspann wrote:

No, I think you were very much more "honerable" :lol: :lol: :lol:

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » February 13th, 2020, 10:06 pm

I could never understand the logic of bible people.

Used to roll with a guy retired army man we were doing a AC and Refrigeration course, he was a bible man and believed that Dinosaurs were made up stuff and the earth is 5000 years old. Now you saying you divorce your wife because she wanted too much sex? I have a cousin married a woman just so he could have 2 kids and he so lucky he get 2 sons cause he said he didn't want any girl chirren, brother man tell the girl if she make any girl child for he GTFO out of he house and the man so lucky eh he really eh get no girl child is 2 sons, he immediately divorced the wife after she make the 2 kids and the funny part the wife was a bess thing with good government wuk but he didn't business he just wanted 2 sons so he bloodline would live on.

People does divorce for the craziest reasons yes.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » February 13th, 2020, 10:16 pm

Is like jonathan circus in here all de crackheads jump out oui

carluva
Shifting into 6th

Postby carluva » February 13th, 2020, 10:19 pm

Why has noone answered OP's question as yet? I am very curious to hear how this poll goes...

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 13th, 2020, 10:45 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:I could never understand the logic of bible people.

Used to roll with a guy retired army man we were doing a AC and Refrigeration course, he was a bible man and believed that Dinosaurs were made up stuff and the earth is 5000 years old. Now you saying you divorce your wife because she wanted too much sex? I have a cousin married a woman just so he could have 2 kids and he so lucky he get 2 sons cause he said he didn't want any girl chirren, brother man tell the girl if she make any girl child for he GTFO out of he house and the man so lucky eh he really eh get no girl child is 2 sons, he immediately divorced the wife after she make the 2 kids and the funny part the wife was a bess thing with good government wuk but he didn't business he just wanted 2 sons so he bloodline would live on.

If when they grow up one liking boys and the other sterile he go dead, bloodline get effectively terminated right dey.

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » February 13th, 2020, 11:04 pm

gastly369 wrote:Is like jonathan circus in here all de crackheads jump out oui

facts

Zetski
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Zetski » February 14th, 2020, 2:32 am

Well OP....

A partner will get too comfortable and think they have accomplished everything so thats when things get rough

For the women: Your man was a well kept guy before you married him.. then all of a sudden he stop bathing properly, smelling stink, smelling up the bed because he sweaty, stop using his grooming products, getting pregnant belly and coming home drunk.
Would you still be attracted to that man or did he become one of those men that you avoided :lol:

No matter you age you need to take care of yourself and your marriage mannn i tired see marriages suffer because they stop putting energy into the marriage and the worst side of each other starts to show because both parties were not genuine to each other from the start of their relationship journey.

Slartibartfast
punchin NOS

Postby Slartibartfast » February 14th, 2020, 8:39 am

FordeG wrote:
rspann wrote:

She sound like vibes. Your wife single by chance?

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » February 14th, 2020, 8:46 am

maj. tom wrote:I was thinking just that, like desi give up on tuner with he dead lolo and turn into a monk, but he still find himself uncontrollably jucking over BUTT Magazine and then hating himself after.

This have to be the most form 3 comment i ever read :lol:

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » February 14th, 2020, 9:10 am

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:

justheretoreadthecomments
Street 2NR

Postby justheretoreadthecomments » February 14th, 2020, 9:36 am

I've seen too many instances of where people basically 'let themselves go'; 'love' and 'attraction' are two different things and as much as we pretend to be grounded in logic and love unconditionally blah blah blah, human beings are visual creatures. Life happens, yes, but people make time for what is important to them- including a workout or two per week. You don't need that cake Karen. Bob, control that beer belly na?

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » February 14th, 2020, 9:59 am

justheretoreadthecomments wrote:I've seen too many instances of where people basically 'let themselves go'; 'love' and 'attraction' are two different things and as much as we pretend to be grounded in logic and love unconditionally blah blah blah, human beings are visual creatures. Life happens, yes, but people make time for what is important to them- including a workout or two per week. You don't need that cake Karen. Bob, control that beer belly na?

I got a friend with a rel sweet wife, them together since highschool and they just turn 40. The woman looks no older than 30 and has 3 kids. They both heavily into fitness and they both have highly demanding jobs.

A time in work, in a meeting he told me wait a bit before we got up. Asked him why boy, like you get a stand. He said actually yes, he was sexting with his wife and was extra horny because they didn't have sex in a while. So I asked him when last, expecting it to be a couple weeks at least. Man say 3 days.

They've been together for 23 years and he said the longest they've gone without sex (other than if travelling separate) was 2 weeks.

Contrast this to one of our drivers, a rel Raj. This man is late 30s but looks 50+, was married and got divorced in his 20s because he wife was a bad thing according to him.

Later on he married a nice shy girl from Penal.

This man is 5'8" but we'll over 200 lbs. Drinks a few bears everyday, eating fry foods and roti almost everyday. Can't walk up one flight of stairs without panting heavily. He told me he doesn't bother to have sex with his wife, he says he prefers to jock. He said they'll have sex when she ready to get pregnant but to him sex is a boring chore. His wife is pleasant looking and pretty, she can do a lot better if she wanted.

I'm sure he'll get horn again.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » February 14th, 2020, 10:08 am

88sins wrote:
EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:I could never understand the logic of bible people.

If when they grow up one liking boys and the other sterile he go dead, bloodline get effectively terminated right dey.

LMFAO ent!!!

Boy that man deserve that to happen to he kant yes, brother man cause the woman to go mad and thing that divorce does still affect she to this day I spoke with her 3 months ago, she seeing psychiatrist and thing she still studying that divorce 18 years later. Kant hole was also a chronic gambler, used to gamble out the girl money. I disown that part of the family, too embarrassed to call that a cousin. That man is the embodiment of an @sshole

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » February 14th, 2020, 10:13 am

carluva wrote:Why has noone answered OP's question as yet? I am very curious to hear how this poll goes...

2 people stopped having sex permanently

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA :lol: :lol:

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » February 14th, 2020, 12:53 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
carluva wrote:Why has noone answered OP's question as yet? I am very curious to hear how this poll goes...

2 people stopped having sex permanently

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA :lol: :lol:

You have any idea who is the other one?

rebound
Riding on 17's

Postby rebound » February 14th, 2020, 4:16 pm

Hahahaha...FordG bought that horn wholesale and still clueless......only god could really help him yes...

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » February 14th, 2020, 5:55 pm

God made the human body with it's erogenous zones. When certain parts are stimulated the send signals to the brain. If you believe God is the creator of all, then explain to me the purpose of these parts. Remember, you can reproduce without getting into the nice feelings . A clitoris is not for reproduction , it's for pleasure.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » February 14th, 2020, 5:56 pm

Forde G , I want you to pray for me. If sex is sinful, I going straight to hell.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » February 14th, 2020, 6:02 pm

I could never understand divorcing your wife cause she want too much sex.

Forde G the bible has clouded your judgement.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » February 14th, 2020, 6:05 pm

ED , if yuh sister in law brace yuh, what you go do?

Premchand1976
Riding on 16's

Postby Premchand1976 » February 14th, 2020, 6:28 pm

rollingstock wrote:Not with a newborn.
But spontaneous thief bull is de best.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » February 14th, 2020, 6:51 pm

I have 4 woman and have sex with one of them everyday. It does be hard to deal with it....might have to cut down to 3 soon.

V2NR 3.0
punchin NOS

Postby V2NR 3.0 » February 16th, 2020, 6:31 am

maj. tom wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
FordeG wrote:
rspann wrote:

Please elaborate...

Hahahahaha, hiccups, reads post and laughs some more. I wonder if Forde could DM me his ex wife's number.

agent007
punchin NOS

Postby agent007 » February 17th, 2020, 6:20 am

After getting married in the earlies, frequency was high. As the years piled on, frequency got less. Married men ought to be creative and innovative. Some women like that and intimacy like cuddling etc is equally important. Intimacy doesn’t mean sex all the time. You gotta delicately balance that.

carluva
Shifting into 6th

Postby carluva » February 17th, 2020, 7:36 am

True.

We've been married for >12 yrs. In that time, while frequency may have decreased, my desire for my wife has increased and I let her know that! Women and your wife needs to know she's beautiful and attractive even though she may have gained weight and not look the same as when you were married. An important key to a good love life is variety. Mix it up and let her know what you like and likewise she'll reciprocate.

Frequency and quantity is not important. Quality is what's important. Better to have deep intimacy once or twice a week rather than humping for humping sake...

l33t2
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby l33t2 » February 17th, 2020, 11:29 am

You can look at a women and know if she's having regular good sex. Maybe it's just me but I can surely tell.

Probably something with their hormones.

I've slept with a few married women in my time. What's odd was that none wanted a divorce and they all (except one) seemed to love their husbands.

But they all complained about the same things:
1. The guy not romantic and ignores her emotionally, treating her like a slave or housekeeper while prioritizing friends/family/work.
2. Husband's with ED or low sex drive. Allyuh men who are 30+ please keep active, it is not normal to have a low sex drive so young. Imagine, I've met 3 young women in marriages where the man is content with sex once a month or a year (in one case).
3. Lack of hygiene and emphasis on looks.
4. No effort in seduction. Dudes a simple text saying "I'm craving your scent and taste right now" will get them in the mood. I've also noticed sending selfies/pics when you're dressed up professionally work very well too. Keep them informed of your day, women like to feel connected. Ask them about theirs, if they're having a bad day drop something off for them. Randomly send them a pic of themselves and tell them how much your love it or that it turns you on.
5. Being beta and scared - the amount of women complain that their men too fraid to do this, try that or go somewhere, it's embarrassing.

Come nah fellas. Your wife horning you is mostly your fault.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”