Forums

Price Gouging on flowers coming? Now with Big Pimping advice

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Price Gouging on flowers coming? Now with Big Pimping advice

Postby Ben_spanna » February 4th, 2020, 9:24 am

Its truly miraculous how the same bunch of flowers that normally cost $99 can suddenly as if grown by magic beans escalate to 6 times that price just in time for that special day of the year that we are now compelled to tell those loved ones how much we love them .
Can the over inflated price in flowers for that time of year be considered to be Price gouging?
:roll:

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: PRice Gouging on flowers coming?

Postby VexXx Dogg » February 4th, 2020, 9:27 am

Supply/Demand
Surge Pricing

They are commonly used business practices in a range of industries, locally and abroad.

Don't like, don't buy - you have the power as a consumer.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » February 4th, 2020, 9:29 am

http://tandtftc.org/
Fair Trade Commission

https://tradeind.gov.tt/consumer-affairs-division/
Consumer Affairs Division

One of them will be able to assist you with your concern

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » February 4th, 2020, 9:57 am

Hahaahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahabahah

Ryan197912
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Ryan197912 » February 4th, 2020, 9:58 am

If you don't like the price..don't buy.
The power to effect change resides with you!

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 4th, 2020, 10:02 am

buy it when it cheap and keep it till yuh ready for it. i do it all the time with oil and pigeon peas
Last edited by sMASH on February 4th, 2020, 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » February 4th, 2020, 10:03 am

Ben_spanna wrote:Its truly miraculous how the same bunch of flowers that normally cost $99 can suddenly as if grown by magic beans escalate to 6 times that price just in time for that special day of the year that we are now compelled to tell those loved ones how much we love them .
Can the over inflated price in flowers for that time of year be considered to be Price gouging?
:roll:

The question really is: what NOT getting flowers will cost you?

In the mean time-any one know where I can get calla lilies?
In South preferably??

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » February 4th, 2020, 10:05 am

After seeing how them office women does leave the flowers on their desk to dead and turn morbid, I saw flower gifts as a waste of money.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » February 4th, 2020, 10:27 am

sMASH wrote:buy it when it cheap and keep it till yuh ready for it. i do it all the time with oil and pigeon peas

Buy the rose and freeze it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spitfir3
punchin NOS

Postby Spitfir3 » February 4th, 2020, 10:33 am

normal thing buh is the consumer encouraging it so i can't blame the sellers for departing a fool with his money

that said reserve ulyuh spot by sauce doubles from the earlies

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » February 4th, 2020, 10:45 am

It's costly to glorify the gogomeff on that day sir

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 4th, 2020, 10:51 am

88reek,

Valentines is coming....where’s your boyfriend?

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » February 4th, 2020, 10:55 am

MaxPower wrote:88reek,

Coming from a queer who sell out himself on 2nr to sucking dick in a used beat out audi, you should be the last to ask about boyfriends FagPower

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » February 4th, 2020, 10:57 am

Les Bain wrote:After seeing how them office women does leave the flowers on their desk to dead and turn morbid, I saw flower gifts as a waste of money.

All flowers die is the funny thing but they love it

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 4th, 2020, 11:58 am

First off, I had hoped yuh figured out yuh place, but it seems yuh still need me to put yuh in it.
I'd threaten to put meh foot in yuh ass, but I & everybody else already aware that you would look forward to that. It is common knowledge now that you are in fact an self crease greasing, spanish anus eating, rectum wrangled, self hating, takin a plick in yuh arse in d bush behind yuh shack while teefin yuh neighbor wifi fagot, that can do no better than to beg for vene pene, & I strongly believe I would be quite correct to think that since yuh callin meh name that you ain't getting what you craving for. So, moving forward, you need to keep in the front of your stool stained hollow cranial cavity the fact that I eh in yuh booolaman biznezz, yuh all by yuh onesies there. I also suggest that you should invest in a new pick axe handle since yuh kakahole done swallow the first one & like yuh really cyah find it.

Secondly, I don't do fake holidays, and my girls have no need to think about that valentines day bs.. because simply put, hey already have everything they want and need, (physical & mental lovins included), and they are treated exceptionally well throughout the entire year. For example, I am used to leaving gifts (wrapped with name tags attached, (last time was almost WW III between the 4 of them for something they find that everybody want & nobody knew who it was for cuz it had no name on it) hidden all over the house at random times for no reason, all year long, & anything they ask for or say they want (*within reason) they get. This is how a man should treat his woman, & in return a woman should love, respect, honor & obey her man. I eh need no toddler in a diaper pretending to be an archer to tell/show me that every 14/2, but it seems you do.

Valentines day is the capitalist method of coercing spending under the guise of love, a way to make ketch arse ppl buy cheap shite for expensive prices that they would normally stay away from, ppl that generally can't afford to or not thinking of buying little gifts for their ppl right thru the year.
buh anyway you doh hadda study dat MaxBuller. cuz even tho you do qualify as and are known to be in fact ketchin yuh ass, you have nobody to buy gifts for anyway, cuz nobody wants you or anything from you. I might be wrong on that last one tho, cuz I sure it would have somebody out there that would be ecstatic if you gave them the gift of your own suicide. You should try that this year & see if I'm right.

Now, MaxPeriod breath, since you want something to do, go quietly suck on a used tampon & leave big ppl ched alone.

aaron17

Re: Price Gouging on flowers coming?

Postby aaron17 » February 4th, 2020, 12:14 pm

Plastic bro.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » February 4th, 2020, 12:16 pm

origami

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 4th, 2020, 12:23 pm

A word to the wise
Flowering potted plants sell right thru the year, & cheaper than flowers, will outlast a bouquet, & gives a woman something to do & look forward to all year long.
Ornamental peppers are especially nice for this

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » February 4th, 2020, 12:32 pm

Pay for flowers and delivery late January. Ask for delivery on Feb 14th. Don’t hate the player. Hate the game

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Price Gouging on flowers coming?

Postby MaxPower » February 4th, 2020, 12:49 pm

88sins wrote:

First off, I had hoped yuh figured out yuh place, but it seems yuh still need me to put yuh in it.
I'd threaten to put meh foot in yuh ass, but I & everybody else already aware that you would look forward to that. It is common knowledge now that you are in fact an self crease greasing, spanish anus eating, rectum wrangled, self hating, takin a plick in yuh arse in d bush behind yuh shack while teefin yuh neighbor wifi fagot, that can do no better than to beg for vene pene, & I strongly believe I would be quite correct to think that since yuh callin meh name that you ain't getting what you craving for. So, moving forward, you need to keep in the front of your stool stained hollow cranial cavity the fact that I eh in yuh booolaman biznezz, yuh all by yuh onesies there. I also suggest that you should invest in a new pick axe handle since yuh kakahole done swallow the first one & like yuh really cyah find it.

Secondly, I don't do fake holidays, and my girls have no need to think about that valentines day bs.. because simply put, hey already have everything they want and need, (physical & mental lovins included), and they are treated exceptionally well throughout the entire year. For example, I am used to leaving gifts (wrapped with name tags attached, (last time was almost WW III between the 4 of them for something they find that everybody want & nobody knew who it was for cuz it had no name on it) hidden all over the house at random times for no reason, all year long, & anything they ask for or say they want (*within reason) they get. This is how a man should treat his woman, & in return a woman should love, respect, honor & obey her man. I eh need no toddler in a diaper pretending to be an archer to tell/show me that every 14/2, but it seems you do.

Valentines day is the capitalist method of coercing spending under the guise of love, a way to make ketch arse ppl buy cheap shite for expensive prices that they would normally stay away from, ppl that generally can't afford to or not thinking of buying little gifts for their ppl right thru the year.
buh anyway you doh hadda study dat MaxBuller. cuz even tho you do qualify as and are known to be in fact ketchin yuh ass, you have nobody to buy gifts for anyway, cuz nobody wants you or anything from you. I might be wrong on that last one tho, cuz I sure it would have somebody out there that would be ecstatic if you gave them the gift of your own suicide. You should try that this year & see if I'm right.

Now, MaxPeriod breath, since you want something to do, go quietly suck on a used tampon & leave big ppl ched alone.

Hahahahahahahahha

Soldier, u was crying and typing all this? Sorry i couldnt read all of it. But for you to be so affected in a local ole talk forum? Are you at least a tad embarrassed how pathetic this is? And you telling me breath when you are clearly out of breath lol.

Reek, get a life na and stop thirsting for attention here. All i ask is that you stop thrusting your sweaty self on these defenseless Venezuelan girls. You cant buy them groceries? Stop LYING about how you treat them “nice”, you already implied that you are a rapist.

Still crying? Kinda too late to delete the rant eh?
Last edited by MaxPower on February 4th, 2020, 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 4th, 2020, 12:51 pm

j.o.e wrote:Pay for flowers and delivery late January. Ask for delivery on Feb 14th. Don’t hate the player. Hate the game

yeah, you stay dey & feel dem eh kno dat trick :lol:
might hadda order & pay from December & call in Feb to tell them were & when to deliver.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 4th, 2020, 12:54 pm

mero wrote:

Coming from a queer who sell out himself on 2nr to sucking dick in a used beat out audi, you should be the last to ask about boyfriends FagPower

Desi-Mero wasnt this audi thing like months ago?

Why it is you and 88raperboy toting over me?

Its funny how i mention boyfriend and the two of you sufferers jump up...hmmmmmm

Not my cup of tea.

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » February 4th, 2020, 12:57 pm

88sins wrote:
j.o.e wrote:Pay for flowers and delivery late January. Ask for delivery on Feb 14th. Don’t hate the player. Hate the game

yeah, you stay dey & feel dem eh kno dat trick :lol:
might hadda order & pay from December & call in Feb to tell them were & when to deliver.

Nope it’s no trick and especially if you have a relationship with the place through regular purchases. If a flower shop is so low to not accept my business in January because they want to charge more in February I’m NEVER doing business with them.
Other than the Vday and the significant other bday etc there are other situations I purchase for so they will just lose all the business.
As a customer you just have to realize you always have options.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 4th, 2020, 1:05 pm

MaxPower wrote:
mero wrote:

Its funny how i mention boyfriend and the two of you sufferers jump up...hmmmmmm

Not my cup of tea.

like yuh skull really void. So, I'll refresh your limited memory, cuz apparently d last t**** yuh get in yuh mouth damage yuh brain.
you brought me into this yuh lil egg layer. & I corrected your stupidity

and so if you get make out by your own admission as a macomere man that was suckin a plick in a car months ago, because it happen months ago what? you'd want ppl to forget it & act like it never happen?
Hard luck dey Captain Crease Greaser, yuh go remain known as a ketchase unwanted lil egg layer to the day yuh dead. on tuner & irl

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 4th, 2020, 2:14 pm

88sins wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
mero wrote:

Not my cup of tea.

like yuh skull really void. So, I'll refresh your limited memory, cuz apparently d last t**** yuh get in yuh mouth damage yuh brain.
you brought me into this yuh lil egg layer. & I corrected your stupidity

and so if you get make out by your own admission as a macomere man that was suckin a plick in a car months ago, because it happen months ago what? you'd want ppl to forget it & act like it never happen?
Hard luck dey Captain Crease Greaser, yuh go remain known as a ketchase unwanted lil egg layer to the day yuh dead. on tuner & irl

Lol its been over and hour and you STILL whimpering? Hoss are you and your boyfriends 12?

mero

Postby mero » February 4th, 2020, 9:40 pm

MaxPower wrote:
mero wrote:

Sucking dick months ago doesnt make you any less of a hen today you fcking fairy.

Think it's best you just create a whole new account and watch your tone one time too cuz I doh see how you gonna try to rank on anyone after confessing twice to blowing off a stranger you met at a bar

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » February 4th, 2020, 9:46 pm

:popcorn:

Well this ched make ah turn for some lolz

@op.....one can simply plant a rose tree yuh know

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 4th, 2020, 11:24 pm

came for flowaz, left sucking lolipop in curepe

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » February 5th, 2020, 12:39 am

^^
Five Roses Flour - No price increase ..

Show her you love her ..

Show him you love him ..

Red Crab y Dumplings .. :roll:

Sada y chocolate y cheese :roll:

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » February 5th, 2020, 7:56 am

RedVEVO wrote:^^
Five Roses Flour - No price increase ..

Show her you love her ..

Show him you love him ..

Red Crab y Dumplings .. :roll:

Sada y chocolate y cheese :roll:

Go right ahead and give your oman five roses flour instead of ah real flower, and yuh go get something similar to flour... ah DRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrY spell... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”