HSA
Riding on 17's

Re: Price Gouging on flowers coming?

Postby HSA » February 14th, 2020, 9:44 am

RedVEVO wrote:
K74T wrote:
eliteauto wrote:
88sins wrote:Back on topic.
Save yourself that valentine's day bouquet headache. Get a gaza princess that real like weed and present her with a couple ganja plants.
And pizza
and phone card

And a pair of 9" Spike Heels .. and some whip cream ..

And a whip ..

u sounding like you prolly 15 years old getting vice from vids.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » February 14th, 2020, 9:55 am

for those so inclined Priscesmart has some nice orchids for $200, a better value than a one-off bouquet
Attachments
20200213_203109.jpg

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » February 14th, 2020, 10:06 am

Wow. Lovely. Always wanted an orchid.
Thanks

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » February 14th, 2020, 2:23 pm

Talking about Valentines.

I dealing 4 woman....and last valentines it was real real hard to handle all that but I find today they all ignoring me at the same time and day even though most of them get flowers.

You think is a cause for concern?

regone
Street 2NR

Postby regone » February 14th, 2020, 2:40 pm

Kewell35 wrote:Talking about Valentines.

I dealing 4 woman....and last valentines it was real real hard to handle all that but I find today they all ignoring me at the same time and day even though most of them get flowers.

Yes something is wrong... the need to deal 4 women is a clear sign of mental and emotional instability (mommy issues who know) you should seek some help bro as your post may suggest you have the need for attention

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » February 14th, 2020, 2:43 pm

regone wrote:

Yes something is wrong... the need to deal 4 women is a clear sign of mental and emotional instability (mommy issues who know) you should seek some help bro as your post may suggest you have the need for attention

how is mommy issues when I taking care of them dawg
I eh know about your mommy...but is usually the other way around

:lol:

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 14th, 2020, 3:18 pm

depends
could be they have 4 other men occupying their time & attention
if you in a situ where everyone knows and knows of everyone else & they speak to each other, probably is dissension in d ranks
if they don't know about each other, they probably do now

could be anything or nuttn cuzo. doh study it till it worth studyin. meaning unless you want to keep a particular one is better to keep dem in rotation

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » February 14th, 2020, 3:23 pm

How much accounts daran have?????

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » February 14th, 2020, 3:47 pm

88sins wrote:

depends
could be they have 4 other men occupying their time & attention
if you in a situ where everyone knows and knows of everyone else & they speak to each other, probably is dissension in d ranks
if they don't know about each other, they probably do now

could be anything or nuttn cuzo. doh study it till it worth studyin. meaning unless you want to keep a particular one is better to keep dem in rotation

Yeah I studying them same ting...I doubt they speak to each other..they too far apart.
I feel I go see how the scene is tomorrow before I worry.
Last edited by Kewell35 on February 14th, 2020, 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 14th, 2020, 6:03 pm

Tip for fellas that feel they want to keep more than one female.

Be a man, just be direct about it, early in the game. Make sure they all know they are not each the only female you dealing, even better if they actually know each other (but daz advanced level flix, if y now starting out avoid that) but if they want to ride out LET THEM GO. If the one that wants to go living with you, when she says she going, don't ask why, don't say nothing, just pack she bag for she & hand it to she and look at her with a face as blank and emotionless as possible and leave her with her bag. You say not a word.

there's reasons for this that go take to long for me to post here.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » February 14th, 2020, 6:48 pm

88sins wrote:Tip for fellas that feel they want to keep more than one female.

Be a man, just be direct about it, early in the game. Make sure they all know they are not each the only female you dealing, even better if they actually know each other (but daz advanced level flix, if y now starting out avoid that) but if they want to ride out LET THEM GO. If the one that wants to go living with you, when she says she going, don't ask why, don't say nothing, just pack she bag for she & hand it to she and look at her with a face as blank and emotionless as possible and leave her with her bag. You say not a word.

Agreed. I think it more masculine to have more than one woman though. Like Royal Families and the Royal Arab families do it.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 14th, 2020, 7:11 pm

It have nothing to do with masculinity son. It's about appetites, stimuli, improved lifestyle, cutting down on stress, and the practical function of satisfying both physiological and mental needs. At least for me.
It does have issues sometimes, keeping multiple females, especially in close proximity, takes a bit of skill and plenty training. The constant cackling and quarreling and bickering over frivolous nonsense they will all eventually find themselves in will test your skills for handling them, and it easy to fail that test.
And if you do fail, you will return to your bachelor days.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » February 14th, 2020, 7:33 pm

88sins wrote:It have nothing to do with masculinity son. It's about appetites, stimuli, improved lifestyle, cutting down on stress, and the practical function of satisfying both physiological and mental needs. At least for me.
It does have issues sometimes, keeping multiple females, especially in close proximity, takes a bit of skill and plenty training. The constant cackling and quarreling and bickering over frivolous nonsense they will all eventually find themselves in will test your skills for handling them, and it easy to fail that test.

no amount of sensory pleasures will make you happy. this world is a place of suffering. any joy we get in this world is temporary and only exists to remind us that we are not really meant to be here.

you need to cut the bonds of attachment. give up the pursuit of sensory pleasure. destroy the ego. chant and attach yourself to God. that is the only way to be truly happy.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » February 14th, 2020, 8:09 pm

88sins wrote:It have nothing to do with masculinity son. It's about appetites, stimuli, improved lifestyle, cutting down on stress, and the practical function of satisfying both physiological and mental needs. At least for me.

I get what you mean...but honestly dealing 4 simultaneously doesn't really pose extra stress for me.
I used to do the close proximity thing. It kinda cool but I trying to far proximity thing for now to see how it go be.

I think I go pass tho but thanks for the advice dude.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 14th, 2020, 8:31 pm

paid_influencer wrote:no amount of sensory pleasures will make you happy. this world is a place of suffering. any joy we get in this world is temporary and only exists to remind us that we are not really meant to be here.

you need to cut the bonds of attachment. give up the pursuit of sensory pleasure. destroy the ego. chant and attach yourself to God. that is the only way to be truly happy.

Correct yourself sonny Jim. That is the only way for YOU to be happy. And the world isn't a place of suffering son. Maybe YOUR world is, and yes there is suffering in this world, but the world didn't cause any of it (with the exceptions of death, destruction and injury as a result natural disasters of course). It's all about knowing who and what you are and who and what you want to be, and finding peace with yourself within your own existence. But any which way, how about we try this novel concept I've heard about and see if & how it works. It goes like this...

You live your life your way and I be glad for you, I live mine my way and I be happy for me, and others live their lives however they see fit according to their desires, means and needs.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Price Gouging on flowers coming? Now with Big Pimping advice

Postby Rovin » February 14th, 2020, 10:36 pm

wow now viewing this thread , tings escalated real fast

if $ tight ah man cud always pass in d cemetery after a funeral & pick up a fresh bouquet fuh free

i kid , doh beat meh ...... :mrgreen:

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » February 14th, 2020, 10:40 pm

Kewell, you could use the bouquet that your mommy brought home today , to give one of the girls. I don’t mind.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » February 14th, 2020, 10:50 pm

rspann wrote:Kewell, you could use the bouquet that your mommy brought home today , to give one of the girls. I don’t mind.

Nah like I said I done give them all already

stev
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby stev » February 15th, 2020, 3:46 am

and to think i came in here to look at rose prices...

i'm not interested in a bunch of BorgWarner Exhaust Gas management Systems...

substituting tuner dictionary...

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » February 15th, 2020, 9:10 am

Ah wonder if they go have a "Boxing Day" sale? Better make ah rounds and see what ah could pick up for next year...:|

Slow Valentine’s Day sales
Radhica De Silva

It’s a day ded­i­cat­ed to show­ing love but this year Valen­tine’s Day sales were abysmal in San Fer­nan­do.

On High Street, UNC can­di­date for San Fer­nan­do West Sean Sobers used Valen­tine’s Day to spread love among po­ten­tial vot­ers.

He dis­trib­uted bal­loons and pack­ets of choco­lates. Sobers said the peo­ple of San Fer­nan­do West had suf­fered from ne­glect and many of them felt no hope.

“The peo­ple want change and I am poised to de­liv­er that change,” Sobers said. Asked whether he was us­ing Valen­tine’s Day to so­lic­it votes, Sobers said it was no se­cret that Valen­tine’s Day was about spread­ing love.

“This is what I am do­ing. I am spread­ing love. I want to tell the peo­ple of San Fer­nan­do West that I love them and I ap­pre­ci­ate them be­cause as a peo­ple we are suf­fer­ing from ne­glect and ex­ploita­tion un­der this gov­ern­ment,” he said.

Mean­while, pres­i­dent of the San Fer­nan­do Busi­ness As­so­ci­a­tion Daphne Bartlett said this year had the low­est Valen­tine’s Day sales she had ever seen.

“Usu­al­ly the streets are filled with peo­ple sell­ing flow­ers and can­dy. Now we hard­ly see­ing any­one sell­ing flow­ers. Peo­ple just can­not af­ford to buy these things any­more. I get the feel­ing that peo­ple are just not cel­e­brat­ing Valen­tine’s Day any­more,” she added.

She not­ed that over 15,000 had suf­fered un­em­ploy­ment and for many fam­i­lies, it was dif­fi­cult pur­chas­ing food. Bartlett said com­mer­cial ex­ploita­tion around this time was a non-is­sue as many busi­ness peo­ple were aware of the dire eco­nom­ic cir­cum­stances and the pow­er peo­ple held when it came to with­hold­ing pur­chas­es.

“Peo­ple are just not buy­ing be­cause they can­not af­ford to,” she added.

Flow­ers ven­dor Wen­dell Mook­lal agreed that sales were very slow this year.

“ Very few peo­ple are buy­ing. Last year it was slow but this year it is even worse,” he added.

Fred­er­ick Ramjohn who was seen walk­ing down High Street with two bal­loons said they were bought for his wife. He said the prices were not steep, adding, “When you love some­one the price would not mat­ter. If you can af­ford it, buy it,” he added.

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/slow-valentines-day-sales-6.2.1056240.d2e05ba122

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » February 15th, 2020, 10:14 am

Pretty much expect the many vendors who bought flowers wholesale to resell roadside will drop their prices. Could make some nice tablescapes in a vase. I prefer use local flowers like ginger lillies, heliconias and anthuriums either from my yard or the horticultural society

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 15th, 2020, 10:34 am

88sins wrote:Tip for fellas that feel they want to keep more than one female.

This paragraph is just a summary of this song.

pimpin since been pimpin since been pimpin

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » February 15th, 2020, 1:30 pm

play on playa, play on :lol:

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » February 16th, 2020, 1:44 am

HSA wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:
K74T wrote:
eliteauto wrote:
88sins wrote:Back on topic.
Save yourself that valentine's day bouquet headache. Get a gaza princess that real like weed and present her with a couple ganja plants.
And pizza
and phone card

And a pair of 9" Spike Heels .. and some whip cream ..

And a whip ..

u sounding like you prolly 15 years old getting vice from vids.

And ..

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”