Importing Herb Seeds

iM@st@1

Importing Herb Seeds

Postby iM@st@1 » January 24th, 2020, 9:21 am

Have a question for you tuners, so now that we are allowed to grow our own marijuana plants is it legal to import seeds online? A bit confused as to the law on this.

Re: Importing Herb Seeds

Postby 88sins » January 24th, 2020, 11:08 am

Though personal possession of small amounts of marijuana has been decriminalized, the importation and or sale of marijuana and or it's seeds and or products made from it is still illegal.

If you want to plant, you gonna have to look around for seeds from the strains you want locally for now.

Baldhead

Postby Baldhead » January 24th, 2020, 11:15 am

For general seeds you require to apply for a import permit, which requires you to locate a supplier before hand.
And I BELIEVE you need a phyto certificate to bring in seeds which can be very expensive.
Weeds seeds on the other hand, I haven't gotten around to reading up on the legal side of it.

Postby VexXx Dogg » January 24th, 2020, 3:17 pm

and don't try to import without the license, or walk in from the airport before yuh get lockup :/

Postby Dohplaydat » January 24th, 2020, 5:38 pm

Dude jus bring them down in your suitcase, if you paranoid just put them in pack of tomato seeds and say you aunt send it for your grandmother.

Postby 88sins » January 24th, 2020, 6:01 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:Dude jus bring them down in your suitcase, if you paranoid just put them in pack of tomato seeds and say you aunt send it for your grandmother.

Like you volunteering to wholly finance the man legal fees if he get caught, particularly if he is held in a US airport.

Postby *KRONIK* » January 24th, 2020, 6:38 pm

Whoever get good seeds.
Link mih nah
I just want to plant a 1 tree for having it sake

Postby mero » January 24th, 2020, 7:42 pm

Bring in your seeds normal. Is literally seeds. Customs not gonna set up a sting to lock you up for 3 seeds. Most gonna happen is whoever find it gonna thief it and you never hear about it again, and u cyah ask.

iM@st@1

Postby iM@st@1 » January 24th, 2020, 8:55 pm

Yea I have brought seeds down and know it simple to do, was just curious if it was legal to buy it online and bring it in thru skybox kinda thing as how the law pass. Will stick to my usual sources.

Thanks for the responses everybody, gonna enjoy some of dat decriminalized herb.

Postby eliteauto » January 24th, 2020, 10:14 pm

looking for some seeds myself, want a good strain for making oils and butter for edibles

Postby redmanjp » January 25th, 2020, 9:51 pm

iM@st@1 wrote:Yea I have brought seeds down and know it simple to do, was just curious if it was legal to buy it online and bring it in thru skybox kinda thing as how the law pass. Will stick to my usual sources.

Thanks for the responses everybody, gonna enjoy some of dat decriminalized herb.

u have to wait for the Cannibis Control Act to pass this year and when they hand out licenses to import

Postby killercow » January 25th, 2020, 10:49 pm

Padna of mine tell me he does bring in thru skybox normel at least once a month. Does put d seeds inside a wallet and send it down. Does always see him with a setta BNIB wallet with seeds in it but daiz wha he tell me. I personally not gonna try dat doh.
iM@st@1 wrote:Yea I have brought seeds down and know it simple to do, was just curious if it was legal to buy it online and bring it in thru skybox kinda thing as how the law pass. Will stick to my usual sources.

Postby ruffneck_12 » January 26th, 2020, 12:26 pm

best bet is to know someone in colorado/amsterdam who could get seeds legally and have them hide it in something.

They aint gonna detect one seed next to a pack of silica gel in a shoes box