TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

COVID-19 in Trinidad & Tobago (Local Updates & Discussions Only)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

sMASH
TunerGod

Re: Novel Coronavirus - “COVID 19”

Postby sMASH » March 12th, 2020, 8:07 pm

rspann wrote:
redmanjp wrote:Italy recorded almost 200 deaths...not cases...DEATHS in 1 day :shock:

What are the odds of Trinidad getting it so bad?
not much cause the virus life span is reduced as temps go further above 27deg c. we regularly go above 34, so that will help a lot.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 12th, 2020, 8:07 pm

My wife went in the Chinese grocery close by me. No problems.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 12th, 2020, 8:12 pm

MOH trying to minimise the dangers and the reality. He talking like they have it under control , but this sheit looks hardcore When the sheit hit the fan I hope it's not too late.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » March 12th, 2020, 8:14 pm

Take care of your elderly yes. Dont let them go grocery or out too much.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 12th, 2020, 8:16 pm

A woman who was interviewed by a reporter said "they only buying toilet paper, they not studying water and other things, what happen , they can't wash they bottom?"

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 12th, 2020, 8:16 pm

I was told today by co workers and my manager that I am not allowed to bring chinese food into the lunch room because apparently this can cause everybody to get Corona Virus from the food because they believe chinese hands are cooking the food. They said any breeze or even opening the box will put everybody in the room at risk.

But the thing is I stopped eating meat so the thing is chunky vegetables with rice is only available from Chinese restaurants.....

So I does go under the tree outside with a chair and eat my food, I don't need these Anti Science losers to eat with me, has a stray cat does sit and eat with me I prefer eat with him and I does give him some rice on the concrete area. I thinking of adopting him...
Last edited by EFFECTIC DESIGNS on March 12th, 2020, 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 12th, 2020, 8:18 pm

:shock: The Chinese workers live here and the produce come from here , what's their rationale? Like they feel Chinese food does one from China?

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » March 12th, 2020, 8:20 pm

well last night I screamed into my pillow for a good 5 minutes before going to sleep. It did make me feel better.

Today, I felt some relief to see a case finally announced. Now the enemy is known by all and it is no secret. We can begin planning and moving onto Stage 2, in the Ministry's words.

So far we have three (3) known epicenters:

1. The Canadian (Alberta) COVID19+ woman that visited T&T, likely as a Cruise Ship passenger. I do not know which port she disembarked, but would be either PoS city or Scarborough.

2. Guyanese woman that died after flying NYC - POS - GEO route on Caribbean Airlines. That passenger had a full 5 hours 30 minutes flight to infect passengers and crew, plus the immigration officers and anyone else stuck in the Piarco when the flight had to clear immigration.

3. The gentleman with that visited Switzerland and returned with COVID19. His children, their school, his wife, her workplace, all need to be tested and self-quarantined for 14 days.

On a side note, I did some panic buying at the grocery this morning (I've been panic buying for a few days now). And it was weird. I was the only person panic buying. No lines, everything stocked. I was hoping it would stay like that, but this afternoon it all went to crap.

edit: an, of course, the biggest epicenter is the constant flights from the US and Europe carrying fresh COVID19 infected everyday. Literally hundreds or thousands of people every single day coming in.

:drinking:
Last edited by paid_influencer on March 12th, 2020, 8:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 12th, 2020, 8:20 pm

rspann wrote:The Chinese workers live here and the produce come from here , what's their rationale?

I asked that question the response was "we don't know which one of them went go China to visit their family"

So they don't trust any Chinese restaurants now, fck them people yes boy I go just eat my food under the tree with the stray cat whenever he happens to come visit me. He is a really handsome cat also looks well fed must be a pro hunter or scavenger.

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » March 12th, 2020, 8:23 pm

Is it safe to go bul$ing in guest house now, asking for a friend

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 12th, 2020, 8:23 pm

Go brave , just make him wash up good before.
Last edited by rspann on March 12th, 2020, 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » March 12th, 2020, 8:24 pm

For some people TP more important than water.

Used to work in a company with a heavy contingent of female workers. From time to time we used to run out of copy paper, toner and other stuff necessary for business but NEVER toilet paper.

Ms. Purchasing Manager always made sure they stocks on hand since they used to run though ah bale ah week.

Still dunno what it is they used to have to wipe so [/sarcasm]...:|

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 12th, 2020, 8:25 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:
rspann wrote:The Chinese workers live here and the produce come from here , what's their rationale?

I asked that question the response was "we don't know which one of them went go China to visit their family"

So they don't trust any Chinese restaurants now, fck them people yes boy I go just eat my food under the tree with the stray cat whenever he happens to come visit me. He is a really handsome cat also looks well fed must be a pro hunter or scavenger.

Yeah boy ED . A little pus sy never hurt anyone.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » March 12th, 2020, 8:25 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:

I not buying outside food anymore. But if I break down and buy, it would be from the Chinese places I know have good practices. The chefs are usually walled off and the food comes through a little hole in the wall with minimal interaction. I usually call ahead and order, so no waiting with the general public.

Much safer than the "food behind glass screen" type places staffed by untrained food handlers, or fast-food type places (KFC, etc) that pull big crowds and long waits.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 12th, 2020, 8:29 pm

I think that women might be excused for using up all the toilet paper is not like men who can just shake they d!ck when they done p!ss, women have to wipe their vagina cause of all the crease and crevices not to mention depending on their tight clothing or vagina piercing it creates friction and arousal which can create wetness so I could see why they need extra tissue paper.

As long as they not stealing it, nothing wrong with ordering extra even tho the sufferers at my work does steal the toilet paper.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » March 12th, 2020, 8:31 pm

Plus they does put stocks in they bag to carry home. I know a nurse who use to thief everything from the hospital and thief so much , she use to give away.
Last edited by rspann on March 12th, 2020, 8:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » March 12th, 2020, 8:32 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:I think that women might be excused for using up all the toilet paper is not like men who can just shake they d!ck when they done p!ss, women have to wipe their vagina cause of all the crease and crevices not to mention depending on their tight clothing or vagina piercing it creates friction and arousal which can create wetness so I could see why they need extra tissue paper.

As long as they not stealing it, nothing wrong with ordering extra even tho the sufferers at my work does steal the toilet paper.

the other thing sold out is period pads. they use the tp to wipe off all the blood. so it makes sense to me now.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 12th, 2020, 8:37 pm

rspann wrote:Plus they does put stocks in they bag to carry home. I know a nurse who use to thief everything from the hospital and thief so much , she use to give away.

I hear a talk that doctors does thief medications and thing from the hospital and carry to their private practice to sell back, I wonder how true that is?

Kinda find it hard to believe high society people like doctors would steal anything.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 12th, 2020, 8:38 pm

paid_influencer wrote:
EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:I think that women might be excused for using up all the toilet paper is not like men who can just shake they d!ck when they done p!ss, women have to wipe their vagina cause of all the crease and crevices not to mention depending on their tight clothing or vagina piercing it creates friction and arousal which can create wetness so I could see why they need extra tissue paper.

the other thing sold out is period pads. they use the tp to wipe off all the blood. so it makes sense to me now.

Yeah that is another thing, which is why most men doesn't want daughters the expense is a lot more

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » March 12th, 2020, 8:40 pm

randolphinshan wrote:Is it safe to go bul$ing in guest house now, asking for a friend

if she infected as long as u even breathe she breadth u cud be infected, so anything beyond that well you look for it

trevor noah say go it alone- will help u avoid mass gatherings if u inside

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » March 12th, 2020, 8:40 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:I hear a talk that doctors does thief medications and thing from the hospital and carry to their private practice to sell back, I wonder how true that is?

Kinda find it hard to believe high society people like doctors would steal anything.

Hospitals would usually have medications behind lock and key with a card/PIN required to remove. The person who took and how many units would be logged.

but I have no idea how things does run down here.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 12th, 2020, 8:46 pm

paid_influencer wrote:
EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:I hear a talk that doctors does thief medications and thing from the hospital and carry to their private practice to sell back, I wonder how true that is?

Hospitals would usually have medications behind lock and key with a card/PIN required to remove. The person who took and how many units would be logged.

but I have no idea how things does run down here.

The person who told me doctors does thief out the medication in Trinidad and carry it to their private practice is actually an ex co worker a pro PNM lunatic, I should mention he completely hates Indian people and more so doctors because according to him an Indian doctor killed his first wife and Trinidad has too many Indian doctors because UWI does discriminate against African people

So he makes statements like "Indian women have the most useless hair which is why they cut it short where as African women hair can make any hairstyle" and other racist statements like that. A black man fck he up the other day for that and say how African woman only wearing Indian hair in the form of weave. I does try to avoid them kinda talk on company grounds that is real bacchanal but that PNM lunatic does get on my nerves.

The other day he telling me how Hindu people does marrid girls who barely resembles an adolescent then goes onto make excuses for the state of Africa about how the white man have them corrupt and suffering over there and how Nigeria is a first world country. The boss fire he c#nt for staying home 100 days last year

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » March 12th, 2020, 8:49 pm

paid_influencer wrote:
EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:

I not buying outside food anymore. But if I break down and buy, it would be from the Chinese places I know have good practices. The chefs are usually walled off and the food comes through a little hole in the wall with minimal interaction. I usually call ahead and order, so no waiting with the general public.

Much safer than the "food behind glass screen" type places staffed by untrained food handlers, or fast-food type places (KFC, etc) that pull big crowds and long waits.

microwave it befre yuh eat it. dat go kill any germs.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » March 12th, 2020, 8:52 pm

The European and American media were trying to understand why Africa has not been hit as hard as Europe with the Covid-19.

Those wicked so and so people know fully well the biological atrocities they did on the African continent in the past.

India is on its way now. We will have to wait and see how things pan out.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 12th, 2020, 8:52 pm

This PNM Co worker also said antibiotics is a conspiracy by the white man and the devil to wipe out the African race the funny thing about this is when I asked other co workers about this they also agreed with his statement. He believes the illuminati created this corona virus also

only conclusion I could draw is Trinidad has a serious failure in the public science education system

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » March 12th, 2020, 8:53 pm

Stop panic buying, it's just creating a domino effect and affecting others due to shortages, people who may really need supplies but can't get.

You all proud to be hoarding and behaving like lil panic stricken girls?

Rave1603
Street 2NR

Postby Rave1603 » March 12th, 2020, 8:54 pm

Minister Deyalsingh said
Drugs, machinery parts wouldn't come if we shut down flights.

How many drugs and parts does come on a passenger airlines.

What an idiot....

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » March 12th, 2020, 8:56 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:Stop panic buying, it's just creating a domino effect and affecting others due to shortages, people who may really need supplies but can't get.

You all proud to be hoarding and behaving like lil panic stricken girls?

panic buying is a failure of the public education system, it is also associated greatly with overweight / obese and low quality individuals. People with a healthy looking physical appearance doesn't appear to behave in this manner

Just imagine they buy out all the cake in the grocery by me and if you look in the line the people with trolley full to the brim are nearly all fat and greedy looking.
Last edited by EFFECTIC DESIGNS on March 12th, 2020, 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » March 12th, 2020, 8:57 pm

ED: Sometimes, not all the time, but sometimes, we need to dig well below the surface to make sense of some of the things that are happening.

Your co-worker needs to get his facts correct. For example, Nestle went into the African continent in the 1960's and told African mothers who used to breastfeed that Nestle milk was the best thing for their babies. Many mothers could not afford but sacrificed to buy the milk. End result was that thousands of babies died due to malnutrition. Milk was expensive and mothers did not use recommended dosage. That simple marketing strategy almost destroyed breastfeeding in Africa.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:This PNM Co worker also said antibiotics is a conspiracy by the white man and the devil to wipe out the African race the funny thing about this is when I asked other co workers about this they also agreed with his statement. He believes the illuminati created this corona virus also

only conclusion I could draw is Trinidad has a serious failure in the public science education system

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » March 12th, 2020, 8:58 pm

If you want Trinis to stop panic buying, tell them to panic.

Oh gosh man, allyuh ent learn from Abu Bakr, after 30 years?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”