CNG situation in south

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

CNG situation in south

Postby hong kong phooey » October 13th, 2019, 7:49 am

Is this deliberate ? Another way to suffer south people
no CNG in Monrepos for five days and rushwood station is *** well let me dont use no insulting words before some thin skinned person get offended and want to sue me

Seem most of the speed cameras on the north /south route

South people water supply always affected

How many breathalyzer checks in south compared to POS and the west

vaiostation
I LUV THIS PLACE

Re: CNG situation in south

Postby vaiostation » October 13th, 2019, 8:24 am

All de big wigs in pos and de Avenue. Our laws dont apply to them. You ever hear them complain for water?
Member how quick de transport minister quick to say de sign that say not to ride ya bicycle on de high way was wrong, when he high class buddy got bounce down?
Last edited by vaiostation on October 13th, 2019, 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kenjo
punchin NOS

Postby Kenjo » October 13th, 2019, 8:26 am

hong kong phooey wrote:Is this deliberate ? Another way to suffer south people
no CNG in Monrepos for five days and rushwood station is *** well let me dont use no insulting words before some thin skinned person get offended and want to sue me

Seem most of the speed cameras on the north /south route

South people water supply always affected

How many breathalyzer checks in south compared to POS and the west

Saw someone else complaining about this , are the machines down or just the supply is the problem?

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » October 13th, 2019, 9:29 am

The machines have been down for service since Wednesday with an estimated up time from 5.30 thursday. Well its Sunday and still down soooooo. As for rushworth street they do not have cng. They haven't had cng available since the initial push of cng back when 280c was king of taxi. They for the love of God are still listed as being a cng station for who knows what dotish reason.

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » October 13th, 2019, 9:41 am

As for the reasons for the mon repos carousel cng being down the reason changes depending on who you ask and when. On Wednesday it was due to service, thursday they have no power and waiting on t&tec" everywhere else on the stretch had power so make of this what you want". On Saturday they resetting the system....

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » October 13th, 2019, 9:44 am

so OP, is cng yuh upset about so? you removed the gas tank from the vehicle owa?
as per the rest of your rant, breathalyzer tests are done most in regions where more people known to drink and drive, and if you know there's often a water shortage in your area just buy and install more or higher capacity water tanks.
if yuh like everything cheap and convenient but you find you not getting it the way you want, now is a perfect time for you to understand that not every day is Sunday and there will be disruptions to your comfort levels in life and the only way to avoid them is for you to because more efficient.

btw, a fella I know was telling me that theoretically an engine with a cng system installed can run almost as efficiently on lpg. I know that an engine can run on gasoline vapors. so I think it might be possible.
anyone wanna test the theory?

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » October 13th, 2019, 10:40 am

Via NGC CNG Company Limited facebook page:

Yesterday at 12:00 PM

Service Advisory:

Good news for our customers in South. The maintenance/repair works at the NP Carrousel station has been completed and the CNG supply will be restored later today. Also, we will be dispensing CNG from NP Rushworth Street this weekend. We will advise on both stations as soon as they are ready.

Yesterday at 9:34 PM

Good evening, we are pleased to announce that CNG will be dispensed at NP Rushworth St. from 6am tomorrow. Also, despite the best efforts of our technicians and contractors the CNG supply at NP Carrousel was not restored today. We will advise when the supply will be restored at this location.

Yesterday at 9:43 PM

From tomorrow morning CNG will be available from our mobile unit at NP Rushworth St. San Fernando. This is the first time the mobile unit will be used to dispense to the public. We thank you for your patience and support.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » October 13th, 2019, 10:41 am

FB_IMG_1570977660025.jpeg
FB_IMG_1570977666497.jpeg

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » October 13th, 2019, 11:05 am

K74T wrote:Via NGC CNG Company Limited facebook page:

Yesterday at 12:00 PM

Service Advisory:

Good news for our customers in South. The maintenance/repair works at the NP Carrousel station has been completed and the CNG supply will be restored later today. Also, we will be dispensing CNG from NP Rushworth Street this weekend. We will advise on both stations as soon as they are ready.

as of this morning station was still down

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » October 13th, 2019, 11:41 am

Many of the poshest areas in north don’t have 7 day water eh
Eg fairways, goodwood park
Op need to get bigger water tanks and Cng tank

Ryan197912
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Ryan197912 » October 13th, 2019, 2:01 pm

Typical snowflake behavior

fatboy slim
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby fatboy slim » October 13th, 2019, 2:09 pm

vaiostation wrote:All de big wigs in pos and de Avenue. Our laws dont apply to them. You ever hear them complain for water?
Member how quick de transport minister quick to say de sign that say not to ride ya bicycle on de high way was wrong, when he high class buddy got bounce down?

pnm people again

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » October 13th, 2019, 4:25 pm

Soldier I’m from south .... hush yuh mc. Nobody in this country studying anybody in south to treat them bad. You really think every water shortage, lack of CNG, breathalyzer is a grand scheme to pressure you? ...... sh!t happens nationally come of your phony pedestal of importance

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » October 13th, 2019, 4:29 pm

They fighting down south people?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » October 13th, 2019, 6:19 pm

Everybody needs to be a victim.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 13th, 2019, 7:27 pm

K74T wrote:FB_IMG_1570977666497.jpegFB_IMG_1570977660025.jpeg

ehhh, well look ting. i knew i saw them remove the pumps, so thought they really done way with the cng.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 13th, 2019, 7:35 pm

rspann wrote:They fighting down south people?

eyy, we is lagoon land. govament does treat south like how media does treat paula may weeks last name.

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » October 13th, 2019, 11:25 pm

pugboy wrote:Many of the poshest areas in north don’t have 7 day water eh
Eg fairways, goodwood park
Op need to get bigger water tanks and Cng tank

Pugboy if some people in south get water once for the week they will be happy
but this raises the question why should people pay for the number of taps in their house instead of consumption.
one house hold gets water 3 times for the week and another gets water every 2 weeks
down in parts in barrackpore, rock road or los iros it could be once for the month and their bill is the same as someone who gets daily or 3 times for the week

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » October 13th, 2019, 11:33 pm

j.o.e wrote:Soldier I’m from south .... hush yuh mc. Nobody in this country studying anybody in south to treat them bad. You really think every water shortage, lack of CNG, breathalyzer is a grand scheme to pressure you? ...... sh!t happens nationally come of your phony pedestal of importance

Sorry sir i am down for my pedestal
If you willing to accept substandard practices and be happy with it well just go along and accept the sheit you are bieng dealt with
Simple planning was they know they going to take down the station at cocoyea and rushwood street was down. they could have brought in the mobile unit before not wait till 5 days later
I personally is unaffected by the cng situation but if you passed in the gas station and see the situation with taxis drivers you will realise the plight of people

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » October 13th, 2019, 11:35 pm

hong kong phooey wrote:
j.o.e wrote:Soldier I’m from south .... hush yuh mc. Nobody in this country studying anybody in south to treat them bad. You really think every water shortage, lack of CNG, breathalyzer is a grand scheme to pressure you? ...... sh!t happens nationally come of your phony pedestal of importance

If you willing to accept substandard practices and be happy with it well just go along and accept the sheit you are bieng dealt with
Simple planning was they know they going to take down the station at cocoyea and rushwood street was down. they could have brought in the mobile unit before not wait till 5 days later
I personally is unaffected by the cng situation but if you passed in the gas station and see the situation with taxis drivers you will realise the plight of people

Complain about the issue don’t come with any ‘vendetta against south pity party’ that’s getting real old.

hong kong phooey
punchin NOS

Postby hong kong phooey » October 14th, 2019, 12:54 am

j.o.e wrote:
hong kong phooey wrote:

Complain about the issue don’t come with any ‘vendetta against south pity party’ that’s getting real old.

you could live in your lil bubble but it is ill treatment against south people. December will be a wake up call

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 14th, 2019, 1:20 am

It have nothing to do with what area you from and which areas are treated better than others.

Sufferers will be Sufferers.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 14th, 2019, 2:24 am

MaxPower wrote:It have nothing to do with what area you from and which areas are treated better than others.

Sufferers will be Sufferers.

So sayeth the King of Sufferers.

Ted_v2
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Ted_v2 » October 14th, 2019, 5:58 am

CNG situation real frustrating , had to go mcbean twice since they closed.
glad to know they up and running.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » October 14th, 2019, 6:37 am

hong kong phooey wrote:

south taxi drivers removed the petrol tanks form their cars?
prior to the push for people to go CNG how did the taxi drivers manage?cut out the flooring of the car & flintstone it down the highway?
Yous calim to be unaffected but thus far is only you complaining. So why no south taxi drivers making a fuss like you?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » October 14th, 2019, 7:58 am

88sins wrote:
hong kong phooey wrote:

south taxi drivers removed the petrol tanks form their cars?
prior to the push for people to go CNG how did the taxi drivers manage?cut out the flooring of the car & flintstone it down the highway?
Yous calim to be unaffected but thus far is only you complaining. So why no south taxi drivers making a fuss like you?

gas was $1.5 sumting a liter, and there were 0 rated items wrt VAT in the groceries. no VAT on school books.
CNG was the offset. and because rushworth and carrousel were/are the only south stations, its a big blow to south.
it have a red band maxi, that refuels in south.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » October 14th, 2019, 10:00 am

hong kong phooey

Where is "Rushwood" St?

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » October 14th, 2019, 11:28 am

20191014_104702.jpeg

Sundar
Riding on 17's

Postby Sundar » October 14th, 2019, 11:52 am

I'm from RURAL South and it's not bad treatment, it's NEGLIGENCE to provide basic amenities that we're paying for same as the rest of the country. Getting water once in 3 weeks and paying the same rate as someone else getting 5-7days supply is justified?

drivah
Ricer

Postby drivah » October 14th, 2019, 12:00 pm

Oye let the man be ...you sound like a minister son ....or just a %$@#$"$ on the whole ....fellas like you stand for nothing ...today for peter tomorrow for Paul...fed up hearing ppl victimize ppl who got an issue with services not rendered..this is why the place so...jokey....so I'd recommend shut yuh pie hole!

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”