TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

TSTT billing system problems

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Re: TSTT billing system problems

Postby wagonrunner » October 10th, 2019, 10:55 pm

Is this info correct?
https://bmobile.co.tt/landline-2/

I am fairly certain the landline currently has call waiting, and it is not an extra charge on the bill which is $31 before calls
At the prices at that link,. It will returned.
Already had the joy of being on a call and there was a power outage. bye bye call.
Yay new "improved" technology.

2ndchance
Sweet on this forum

Postby 2ndchance » October 10th, 2019, 11:17 pm

wagonrunner wrote:Is this info correct?
https://bmobile.co.tt/landline-2/

I am fairly certain the landline currently has call waiting, and it is not an extra charge on the bill which is $31 before calls
At the prices at that link,. It will returned.
Already had the joy of being on a call and there was a power outage. bye bye call.
Yay new "improved" technology.

Can confirm caller ID for $14/month. Recently got call forwarding but can’t confirm the cost until I get a new bill.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » October 11th, 2019, 7:48 am

lol wut?! Paying for caller ID on 2019 telephony systems? Automatic redial $14/month?!!
TSTT eh play they corrupt and backward nah. They ketching rel old people with their service.

Meanwhile $15/month FLOW phone with the majority of the actual useful "CallMaster services" for free.

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » October 11th, 2019, 11:05 am

August vs September. Waits on October.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » October 11th, 2019, 12:50 pm

TSTT / B-Mobile Landline Bills received for 2019:

Bill date: 3 Feb 2019
Bill date: 3 March 2019
Bill date: 3 July 2019.
Bill date: 3 August 2019

That is it. And do not even bother calling them to try and get your balance. A total waste of time.
Last edited by bluefete on October 11th, 2019, 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » October 11th, 2019, 12:54 pm

wagonrunner wrote:August vs September. Waits on October.

My total monthly rental charges are $37.00 - $29.00 for the phone; $2.00 for the tone and $6.00 for Call waiting.

But wait: If I have my own landline phone now - Why am I paying phone rental charges?

2ndchance
Sweet on this forum

Postby 2ndchance » October 11th, 2019, 3:54 pm

bluefete wrote:My total monthly rental charges are $37.00 - $29.00 for the phone; $2.00 for the tone and $6.00 for Call waiting.

But wait: If I have my own landline phone now - Why am I paying phone rental charges?

According to TSTT, they "charge you a monthly rental for the line installed to enable the use of the landline handset."

See question 6 at https://bmobile.co.tt/replacement-of-fixed-voice/

So all this time we were paying for the telephone line, the handset that they gave us was a courtesy.
When they're finished with the WTTx rollout to replace the copper lines, guess they'll change the wording to read that they're charging for the telephone service.

This Newsday article, https://newsday.co.tt/2018/10/04/wttx-for-the-win/ states that there are 187000 landline customers. So I doubt that TSTT will ever stop the $31 monthly rental as it adds up to over $69 million a year.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » October 11th, 2019, 4:31 pm

2ndchance wrote:
bluefete wrote:My total monthly rental charges are $37.00 - $29.00 for the phone; $2.00 for the tone and $6.00 for Call waiting.

According to TSTT, they "charge you a monthly rental for the line installed to enable the use of the landline handset."

So all this time we were paying for the telephone line, the handset that they gave us was a courtesy.
When they're finished with the WTTx rollout to replace the copper lines, guess they'll change the wording to read that they're charging for the telephone service.

This Newsday article, https://newsday.co.tt/2018/10/04/wttx-for-the-win/ states that there are 187000 landline customers. So I doubt that TSTT will ever stop the $31 monthly rental as it adds up to over $69 million a year.
I would be surprised if TSTT turns a profit on copper landlines due to the cost of maintenance.

2ndchance
Sweet on this forum

Postby 2ndchance » October 11th, 2019, 5:19 pm

adnj wrote:
2ndchance wrote:

I would be surprised if TSTT turns a profit on copper landlines due to the cost of maintenance.

Didn't think TSTT was making a profit on copper lines. From the WTTx articles that I could find online, it seems that maintenance cost is the main reason for their "Zero Copper Campaign". I was simply pointing out the annual worth of the monthly charge as the reason I thought they would not abandon it. But maybe I'm wrong, maybe there is no monthly rental or service charge for WTTx?

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby wagonrunner » October 12th, 2019, 11:30 pm

bluefete wrote:That is it. And do not even bother calling them to try and get your balance. A total waste of time.

https://bonline.bmobile.co.tt/chat/external has worked for me on all past occasions to request balances or have bills emailed to me.
I hope it continues working in the future.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » January 13th, 2020, 8:32 pm

Saw this on the papers today. Click on photo to enlarge:
Attachments
Release.jpg

Vish
Riding on 13's

Postby Vish » November 10th, 2020, 11:14 am

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » November 10th, 2020, 12:12 pm

Man TSTT sucks balls.
Dropped TSTT internet in 2018 after keeping it for a few years too long. I was billed for a 2mbps internet package by TSTT in June and July this year. OFC no one at home requested it TSTT just decided to "offer" it.

Bills always generated late even when you sign up for online billing and that 4g LTE box they replacing copper lines with so horrid.

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » November 10th, 2020, 12:21 pm

Same here..offered a free service, when it was finished declined and then was billed for it. The catch was I don't get bills because of their issues and was a balance via email I received and know I don't use my home phone.
Would love to know how many unsuspecting customers they caught?

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » November 10th, 2020, 1:36 pm

If you replace the first T or the last 2 with the word TooToo, it actually make way more sense and answers all your questions.

eg. TooToo Services of TT
or. Telecomm. Services of Too Too

Doesn't that now make things a lot easier?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » November 11th, 2020, 10:00 am

Dave wrote:Same here..offered a free service, when it was finished declined and then was billed for it. The catch was I don't get bills because of their issues and was a balance via email I received and know I don't use my home phone.
Would love to know how many unsuspecting customers they caught?

Yesterday I was approached by Admin here in work (my phone is corporate so I very rarely see the bill) They asking me about a monthly text I receive which I had no clue about that costs 40cents. They queried and apparently there is a 40 cent charge for receiving texts from online banking notifications.

However as far as I know I never paid to receive those texts (have banking text notifications ever since it was enabled) before but the charge started showing up a few months ago.

TSTT real milking hidden fees.

On the positive side I finally received an LTE sim this morning. Hopefully wouldn't have to suffer network droping to Edge when I am in the Grand Bazaar area anymore.

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby wagonrunner » November 12th, 2020, 2:04 am

i receive multiple texts from my bank and have no additinal fees for them,, and i'm still using whatever microsim from 2015.
all bmobole personal plans have unlimited worldwie sms.

what does the company plan give?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » November 12th, 2020, 6:16 am

One year later and TSTT still cannot send their bills out on time.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » November 12th, 2020, 8:27 am

wagonrunner wrote:i receive multiple texts from my bank and have no additinal fees for them,, and i'm still using whatever microsim from 2015.
all bmobole personal plans have unlimited worldwie sms.

what does the company plan give?

The package is called $199 Corp Premium Bundle
300mins Local Calls
20 Gb Data
25 Mins Roaming (US, Can, UK,LM,GUY)
1 GB Roaming Data

The Old Package was the Corp $349 Bundle which was -
600 Mins Local
25 Mins Roam US/CAN/UK/LM/GUY
4 GB Data
100 Mins US/Canada
30Mb Roaming US/UK/CAN/LIME/GUY

So they have significantly cut back on the Call minutes but I mean its $150 cheaper with 5 times as much data

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » November 12th, 2020, 8:37 am

They also upgraded the lite plan
Unlimited bmobile mins
100 anywhere mins
Unlimited worldwide sms
10gb data
149+vat

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » November 12th, 2020, 8:58 am

Dave wrote:They also upgraded the lite plan
Unlimited bmobile mins
100 anywhere mins
Unlimited worldwide sms
10gb data
149+vat

TBH I have no clue about the various options etc. We only get sight of a bill if we significantly exceed the monthly package amount but other than that its in the hands of Admin.
I complained last week because my service got really horrid particularly in the PoS area (limited to no data) and dropping to edge elsewhere. Was told we were supposed to have the LTE sims as the old sim (which I had to cut twice to micro and then nano, as I upgraded phones over the years) was redundant.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”