Forums

"Ah will kill she"

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Re: "Ah will kill she"

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 18th, 2019, 7:09 pm

Bredda man^...it all starts from home...that's all...a child exposed to hooligan, ghetto rat behaviour, allyuh too wicked, zesser lifestyle is expected to act how in school?

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » September 18th, 2019, 7:21 pm

The kind of behavior seen here on the part of the teacher and the students has been years in the making, it is largely the result of neglect and uncaring by the powers that be.

This type of behavior has been going on the Government school system years now, ask Dr. Ramesh Deosaran, and the many reports he has done on the school to prison pipeline.

The teachers for the most part do try to help but for the most part are silenced for any form of descent goes against the political narrative, and may attract unnecessary attention to the school so they don't even get the support from the principals who are simply trying to hold on with the least amount of fuss for fear of the wrath of the Ministry of Education.

Numb3r4
Shifting into 6th

Postby Numb3r4 » September 18th, 2019, 7:49 pm

Most likely the teacher will be distanced by both the Ministry and other organisations. They'll probably put forward something like "...teachers are taught to deal with and handle such situations professionally and have been given psychological training and know when to seek help, this behavior is unacceptable."

The root cause of the issue will for the most part go untouched and unacknowledged.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » September 18th, 2019, 8:01 pm

People (criminal-apologists) will disagree with me but I think we way past the time that we have one of these specifically for animal children (regardless of race) - I had to include that next thing people say I is racial or Rayshal or Rachel.

Not really for food though, doubt anybody would want to eat those animals. They could just use it as manure.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » September 18th, 2019, 10:03 pm

For everyone complaining about how an irate teacher addressed a class, imagine how much worse it will be in ten years time when an irate employer have to address the same bunch of children now adults, especially if they go into the world of work with their same nasty attitude. No wonder customer service in this country is in a mess because it's some of these same kids will end up working in KFC and the like with their ghetto attitude. Parents should be glad this teacher at least decided to give them the straight up talk and try to put some sense into them. One like me I was just going to do the bare minimum and cruise till I reach sixty because the ministry doesn't appreciate what a teacher has to put up with on a daily basis dealing with some of these hood rats.
Sadly if it was a student who had made the same disparaging remarks towards a teacher, today he would be in counselling because he was after all suffering from 'depression' for the longest while. When it's the teacher who does it he/she gets sent home. They don't have the luxury of pulling the depression and other mental issues card apparently. I was telling a teacher friend recently that teaching is fast becoming a most dangerous and disgusting profession in Trinidad unfortunately, hope I never have have to go back into teaching again :roll:

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 19th, 2019, 2:06 am

moses_boss12 wrote:WOW!,

I really cant believe people actually siding with this teacher, she is just as bad as the "ghetto" parents she referring to, I wonder if it is acceptable because the students of that school may come from lower income communities and their mental and physical welfare is valued less than that of your children.

There is absolutely no excuse to abuse anyone student in that way, especially Primary Schoolchildren. The parents should sue the Ministry for Nervous Shock or something, these are children man.

Its a scary thing to think that some of you are actually citizens of this country and may be teachers or someone providing an essential service. Just as bad as the "ghetto" parents.

Well, yuh better start believing that we siding with the teacher. Take a good look around and see how many ppl are in support....its the majority.

Its not the teacher is the problem....its the careless ghetto parents and their stink children is the problem. F them

TunerGod

Re:

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 19th, 2019, 5:04 am

MaxPower wrote:

I really cant believe people actually siding with this teacher, she is just as bad as the "ghetto" parents she referring to, I wonder if it is acceptable because the students of that school may come from lower income communities and their mental and physical welfare is valued less than that of your children.

There is absolutely no excuse to abuse anyone student in that way, especially Primary Schoolchildren. The parents should sue the Ministry for Nervous Shock or something, these are children man.

Its a scary thing to think that some of you are actually citizens of this country and may be teachers or someone providing an essential service. Just as bad as the "ghetto" parents.

Well, yuh better start believing that we siding with the teacher. Take a good look around and see how many ppl are in support....its the majority.

Its not the teacher is the problem....its the careless ghetto parents and their stink children is the problem. F them

moses_boss would prefer to see ezekiel robbing ah store at age 15 or ronique pregnant at 19 with 2 children bawling allyuh wicked....

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 19th, 2019, 7:30 am

MaxPower wrote:

Those same ghetto patents are the reason why we live in a chit hole county.

justheretoreadthecomments
Street 2NR

Postby justheretoreadthecomments » September 19th, 2019, 8:18 am

and its not that I think that this kind of rant is acceptable, Im just saying that I get where she is coming from. Yes, ideally we would want to do what we can to break that vicious cycle of this ghetto mentality, but how much can a teacher do when the parents encourage and defend their kids' stink behaviour by a display of their own series of stink behaviour? The same parents who big and bad... wanna attack others who try to instill some sort of discipline and value, but can't go through their kid's homework?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 19th, 2019, 9:28 am

justheretoreadthecomments wrote:and its not that I think that this kind of rant is acceptable, Im just saying that I get where she is coming from. Yes, ideally we would want to do what we can to break that vicious cycle of this ghetto mentality, but how much can a teacher do when the parents encourage and defend their kids' stink behaviour by a display of their own series of stink behaviour? The same parents who big and bad... wanna attack others who try to instill some sort of discipline and value, but can't go through their kid's homework?
Its mostly one part of the population that behave in this way

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » September 19th, 2019, 9:44 am

I think most of y'all confusing discipline with abuse.
Something is wrong with that teacher.
I know there can be bad children in a classroom.
The WHOLE CLASS can't be bad. She is ranting in front of an entire class.
Addressing little children like that will only deepen whatever issues they have to deal with at home.
Children are products of their environment, school included.

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Postby Monk BANzai » September 19th, 2019, 10:01 am

VexXx Dogg wrote:I think most of y'all confusing discipline with abuse.
Addressing little children like that will only deepen whatever issues they have to deal with at home.

Not if the rights of the Teachers have them tied to only one line of discipline which limits what they can and cant do. my father was one...worked within teh Secondary School system for over 30 yrs and he did say the day a student raised a hand at him he would "Deal with them and then retire".... that came to fruition in 1998... locked the child in said classroom and two of them had it out.

Retired with Full benefits later.

That was then. The system has changed since then due to erroneous "physiological evaluations" by incompetent bodies who were trying to please the voting public that certain levels of punishment are more deemed "harsh" teachers themselves will tell you that their hands are tied and can on;y do so much. You have gone from a situation where my dad used to bring home students from school for a meal and sometimes a bed to teachers doing that same thing being disciplined by the Ministry.

There has to be a major overhaul....teachers will tell you that there is a definite disconnect between themselves and the social services that "drives a wedge" and protects the children by default. And those same children missues the loophole of "protection" to antagonize.... i cant definitively say the teacher was wrong because i dont know the back story elements

is like the girl who collect level cuff from her male co-student over what seems to be bullying....buh we eh know if she secretly wanted him to sample her chow-chow and we only got the tail end (lol)...

anyhoo...back in meh corner.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » September 19th, 2019, 10:06 am

I hear what you're saying Banzai.
I know teachers in the system at primary and secondary school levels, who face what I can only term "Trauma" on a daily basis. I know their hands are tied at all levels - the school, the students and the parents.

I still believe that this individual should get a psych eval.

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » September 19th, 2019, 10:08 am

VexXx Dogg wrote:I think most of y'all confusing discipline with abuse...

I agree 100% with your reasoning. She should be fired instead of being transferred another time. She is incompetent and unimaginative. Unfit to be around children.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 19th, 2019, 10:11 am

So wah about the utt teacher who cuss way he students??

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Postby Monk BANzai » September 19th, 2019, 10:12 am

VexXx Dogg wrote:I hear what you're saying Banzai.
I know teachers in the system at primary and secondary school levels, who face what I can only term "Trauma" on a daily basis. I know their hands are tied at all levels - the school, the students and the parents.

most definitely...we do have bad apples who didnt enter the system bad but became such...hell even as students "back in the day" we used to terrorize student teachers who we picked up wasn't set up to deal with boys like us...and that was (for me) over 30 yrs ago....i have friends who used to terrorize teachers now are teachers themselves and yeah....Teaching is not for everyone at all....

again..disconnect with the Social Sciences to deal with teacher consultation and "couch time"...many times we look at the students and ignore the teachers....that is not to say some teachers will blatantly tell you "meem going for no psycho sessions" even when mandated by the ministry.

Loop-hole City.

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Monk BANzai » September 19th, 2019, 10:13 am

RBphoto wrote:

I agree 100% with your reasoning. She should be fired instead of being transferred another time. She is incompetent and unimaginative. Unfit to be around children.

Based on? what's your metering to determine "incompetent"? One incident? Really?

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » September 19th, 2019, 10:56 am

And who exactly determines what is abuse? Anyone remembers the video from a couple years aback filmed in Siparia
secondary where a bunch of students armed with sticks surrounded the principal and because he called one of these scums an arse he was the one who got suspended? Guess according to the ministry that wasn't abuse on the part of the students but what he did was. A friend of mine went in for primary school teaching interview last year and one of the questions they asked her is how would she respond if a student threw something at her while she was writing on the board. I thought it was so ridiculous to ask that, it's almost as if they expect incidents like this to happen on a regular basis. My take on it was that last year if the guy who splashed water on Fitzgerald Hinds got charged for assault then if someone threw a solid object at me someone sure as hell is getting charged. Her answer to the interviewers was that she would talk to the kid after class and ask him why he did that and try to explain to him that it was wrong, and guess what she got the job. So this is what Garcia and the ministry expects of teachers, to be cannon fodder for these criminals in training. The teacher's back is against the wall with no means of redress, the students hate you, ministry have tied both your hands and blinded folded you and parents expect you to do what they themselves too lazy or stupid to do to ensure a proper upbringing for their own kids. And when a teacher suddenly snaps after having to deal with all of this while making a lil 7 or 8 grand as a primary school teacher then suddenly the whole country against you.

moses_boss12
Trinituner Peong
Location: The Beautiful Hills of.................... Hellshire!!

Re: Re:

Postby moses_boss12 » September 19th, 2019, 11:10 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

moses_boss would prefer to see ezekiel robbing ah store at age 15 or ronique pregnant at 19 with 2 children bawling allyuh wicked....

*shakes head*
You are the same ones who complain Trini is third world, when i could put my head on a block that you do absolutely nothing to analyse and bring something constructive to fix the Third World nation... If you guys can summarize these children lives based on your own petty dirty little bias, then that is on you and i pray your off-spring has better knowledge and actually take the time to do some research and formulate some thoughts on their own.

You guys really do come across as simple and ignorant, take a few minutes and look at the world outside of your privilege and analyse how messed up this world really is and that hate that you have in your heart is the reason why things wont fix.

I maintain that the parents of that class room should sue the state and your tax dollars should go towards putting money in their pockets...i am sure if your child was in that class, your view point would have been very different..because she was wrong.

on a factual basis, children have always been difficult, every generation have the same issues of indiscipline, what is proven however that abusing children would never fix that problem.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Re:

Postby 88sins » September 19th, 2019, 11:14 am

MaxPower wrote:Well, yuh better start believing that we siding with the teacher. Take a good look around and see how many ppl are in support....its the majority.

Times change, but one constant is that every jackass and their uncle pothound does want to take a side with one faction or the other in a situation. I get it, is human nature to form alliances. But that don't mean it's the smart or right way to approach it
Ppl don't like to accept the fact that when dealing with a rampant & recurrent problem such as sviolence and disruptive behavior , there is no one side to blame or support, and is the entire system and those in it at fault. so, imho, EVERYONE involved in that debacle is at fault, From the minor gremlin all the way & up to and including the Ministry of Education.

Parents at fault for failing to train their gremlin to have respect and discipline enough to follow instructions & not disturb the class. If yuh pup has neither respect nor discipline, keep it home.
Gremlin at fault for being a PITA, knowing better than to do what it does but continuing to be a gremlin because it feel nobody can correct its behavior.
Teacher at fault for not possessing the necessary skills, patience, knowledge & tools to deal with said gremlin, and allowing a minor miscreant to make her act like in a manner similar to the gremlin that is unbecoming of her position.
Principal at fault for not addressing the systemic problem of disruptive and disrespectful children.
TUTTA at fault for not lobbying the ministry to make the necessary changes within the ministry that would facilitate and allow principals and teachers to address these problematic gremlins by means such as mandatory counseling and evaluation for both child and parents, or in the more serious cases, suspensions and expulsions for repeat and habitual offenders as well as making the parents liable for their little monsters misconduct.
The Ministry at fault for not putting procedures in place with stricter and more severe penalties before, since this kinda thing is not a recent development.
My solution? kick EVERYBODY in dey arse till they figure out that if they not willing to do what they should be doing, they need to gtfo the way and let those that want to do what they should be doing do it in peace. imho, in this instance, child, teacher & principal should be suspended (sans salary), as well as child & teacher be made to seek psychiatric evaluation to determine if they fit to return to school in their respective roles. If not, teacher gets dismissed & gremlin gets expelled, if fit to return, let them do so after warning them that a second incident will not be tolerated and that if there is a second incident, they can both get permanently removed so as to not cause further problems. Principal would get to answer why he allowed the conduct of the gremlins in the school he/she supposed to be running to escalate to this level, and if the answer holds merit they get reinstated, if not they get walking papers.

EVERYBODY is to blame, and anyone that cannot accept or understand that or to tries to justify any party's role in it, or side for or against any party, is just practicing stupidity and looking to play a blame game that fixes nothing

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » September 19th, 2019, 11:15 am

alfa wrote:

And who exactly determines what is abuse?

I don't know. But don't you think it should be defined somewhere?
I'm all for protecting the teachers and students (from each other)

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » September 19th, 2019, 11:26 am

Dis 2nr where everybody born big and righteous and were all good teachers pets.

Children are little shits, a lot of us were, especially being mean or disrespectful to teachers.

However what separates a teacher from any other profession/job? Youre only human but theres always a level of professionalism you always have to maintain..

How is this profession different from any other? If it was a doctor making this rant in a public hospital on unruly patients or a police officer in a station raging out with a gun in he hand etc etc.. Allyuh does rage out in work so when allyuh fedup of the wuk or cuss up clients/coworkers/managers?

Teacher definitely needs to see a councillor and re-evaute her profession. Cussing up a whole class of children no matter how bad some seem is flat out stupid.

Yes again children and little shits molded by their environment and some enabled by their parents but the logic on 2nr here never ceases to amaze me..

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Re:

Postby alfa » September 19th, 2019, 12:20 pm

mero wrote:

Dis 2nr where everybody born big and righteous and were all good teachers pets.

Children are little shits, a lot of us were, especially being mean or disrespectful to teachers.

However what separates a teacher from any other profession/job? Youre only human but theres always a level of professionalism you always have to maintain..

How is this profession different from any other? If it was a doctor making this rant in a public hospital on unruly patients or a police officer in a station raging out with a gun in he hand etc etc.. Allyuh does rage out in work so when allyuh fedup of the wuk or cuss up clients/coworkers/managers?

Teacher definitely needs to see a councillor and re-evaute her profession. Cussing up a whole class of children no matter how bad some seem is flat out stupid.

Yes again children and little shits molded by their environment and some enabled by their parents but the logic on 2nr here never ceases to amaze me..

And some of theses'students'need to see a counselor and reevaluate if they should be in school in the first place

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RBphoto » September 19th, 2019, 2:41 pm

Monk BANzai wrote:
RBphoto wrote:

Based on? what's your metering to determine "incompetent"? One incident? Really?

ONE incident? Chirren don't formulate a plan to record a teacher based on ONE incident. And yes... even if it was... that one incident was enough for me. Note she has been transferred many times also. MOE just moving the abuse around instead of sacking up and firing a public servant.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » September 19th, 2019, 2:51 pm

Allyuh missing the root cause of all this beat up. It's cellphones that are causing all this. Ban cellphones in school. If no one ever recorded this then no one would know about this problem.
/sarcasm in case you didn't get it... that was the response of the education minister when more violence and bullying was becoming more prominent and exposed in certain schools about 2 years ago. So that was his solution. Don't see any difference in that logic here.

see here if you think i lie: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... =1&vwsrc=0
https://www.cnc3.co.tt/news/garcia-ban- ... es-schools

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » September 19th, 2019, 3:08 pm

teacher wrong but in reality is the parents who not training their children and condoning wrong and illegal activities via their own behavior that create this problem.

when yuh lil daughter get breed up by 12 or yuh son get lick down by same age cuz like is only then some ah allyuh go look in the mirror an realize what yuh lack of parenting led to and den it wouldn't have no teacher to blame.
funny thing is da in these same areas when these things occur nobody sees or knows anything.

my real question is though why in god name does anybody agree to work schools in those areas to go thru this kinda thing. If it didn't have no other assignment available i was staying home and selling some kinda ting at d side of the road rather than do da and have to face. What happens if all teacher refuse to work in all those POS schools in support maybe then and only then parents go do some parenting, but then again maybe not.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » September 19th, 2019, 5:14 pm

Remember when corporal punishment was a thing?

Most teachers had guava or similar width whips, maybe a ruler. A couple cracks and that could count as discipline.

One teacher in particular had a car fan belt to share licks, and he was a known drunk packing close to 240lb. If that is not abuse for standard 3 child, well I don't know what is.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Re:

Postby 88sins » September 19th, 2019, 7:33 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:Remember when corporal punishment was a thing?

Most teachers had guava or similar width whips, maybe a ruler. A couple cracks and that could count as discipline.

One teacher in particular had a car fan belt to share licks, and he was a known drunk packing close to 240lb. If that is not abuse for standard 3 child, well I don't know what is.

do not confuse punishment with discipline. the two are not the same. One is administered a a penalty, the other is a direct result of conditioning.

It have other ways to instill discipline in a minor other than the threat or use of corporal punishment. But they have to be used early & consistently and adapt as the minor develops to remain effective, & the minor must be made to discover early on that it's easier and just as rewarding to go along with the program than it is to fight it, that actions have consequences, the merits of work, and they must be made to know and accept their role in the family & society . That last one is crucial

mad
Sweet on this forum

Postby mad » September 19th, 2019, 8:41 pm

So corporal punishment gone tru the door.
Teacher cyar do hoots on how to discipline these hooligans, especially if these kids sees this kind of behavior at home too.
If a teacher only open he/she mouth is Fire.
Imspert done taxing the living daylights out ah we, so ah wonder if he impose some fines in school if we might see some positive results. Let the Parents pay the fines for what dotish acts their kids do at school.

For example:
Bullying: $15000.
Throwing object at teacher: $20000
Verbally abusing Teachers: $25000
Physically abusing teacher to cause bodily harm: $50000 up to $1000000

Student will be suspended until specific fine is paid.

So maybe if the parents feel it on their pockets they might pay more attention to their kids.
Open for Discussion........

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » September 19th, 2019, 8:46 pm

So how are people who don't even have a spare $100 going to pay ? You know the majority of this behaviour comes from the schools with the poorer class students? Watch all the videos and you will realize that it's the junior and senior secs, the government schools in the poorer areas etc.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”