TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

"Official" POLICE & Police Commisioner Related Matters thread ...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby elec2020 » May 12th, 2020, 3:05 pm

http://www.looptt.com/content/police-wa ... ons-resume

Wonder how salary negotiations will work out now... i assume now more than ever the 0,0,0 standard will be applied

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 12th, 2020, 4:34 pm

Allyuh watch the show last night on cnc3 with gg and the ful big boss Sgt Swanson?

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » May 12th, 2020, 4:48 pm

pugboy wrote:Allyuh watch the show last night on cnc3 with gg and the ful big boss Sgt Swanson?

Yeah only 40000 more applications to clear :roll:

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 12th, 2020, 5:52 pm

a few months ago gg say it was 20k
the maths like they changed

alfa wrote:
pugboy wrote:Allyuh watch the show last night on cnc3 with gg and the ful big boss Sgt Swanson?

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » May 12th, 2020, 7:01 pm

pugboy wrote:a few months ago gg say it was 20k
the maths like they changed

alfa wrote:

Numbers might be disputed but he issuing real ful once your district Sargeant said you are deserving from your assessment. Just have to wait if you have papers inside and hope he reach yours before he leaves office or run for elections or whatever he have planned

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » May 13th, 2020, 7:12 pm

May 13th, 2020

MEDIA RELEASE

10 arrested for bathing in the sea off Cocorite

Ten persons were arrested this afternoon for breaching the Public Health Ordinance Regulations when they were found bathing in the waters off Bayside Towers in Cocorite.

Commissioner of Police, Gary Griffith, said he received information from the public and directed officers to the area.

Ten persons were caught bathing in the sea. They were immediately arrested and taken to the Four Roads Police Station where they are being processed.

They are being charged in accordance with Section 3 (1) (d) of the Public Health (2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCov) (No 14) Regulations 2020 which states, that during the specified period, a person shall not, without reasonable justification, "be found at or in any beach, river, stream, pond, spring, or similar body of water, unless the presence of that person is essential for the carrying out or provision of a service specified."

The penalty for such an offence is a $50,000 fine and six months in prison.

The arrest of this group followed a similar incident on 19th April, when 27 persons were detained by police, headed by Commissioner Griffith bathing in the waters off Sea Lots, Port-of-Spain.

The CoP spoke to the persons, warned them, and later released everyone without charge.

Commissioner Griffith says that when the Sea Lots incident took place, there were persons who were crying at the way the Police handled that incident, and that the children were put to lie on the ground. He pointed out these so-called experts did not like how the matter was handled. He made it quite clear that the role of the Police is to save lives at a time when the invisible COVID-19 virus is still threatening the citizens of this country.
The CoP thanked members of the public for sending him the information of the persons bathing in the water off Bayside Towers.

Enquiries are continuing.

SEE ACCOMPANYING PHOTO

Corporate Communications Unit
May 13th, 2020
END

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » May 13th, 2020, 7:47 pm

Why they go so close to the bourgeoisie to bathe ? Watch where the pic was taken from .

So that is $500, 000 into the state coffers ? 8-)

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » May 17th, 2020, 8:09 pm

Trinidad and Tobago Police Service

The Trinidad and Tobago Police Service (TTPS) seeks the public's assistance in locating this woman. Persons are being asked to Whats App 482-GARY with her name and address.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » May 18th, 2020, 9:28 am

Kudos to the fellas... at least they protect themselves from early... after the video i would have gone to my nearest TTPS office... without the prop of course... and let them know about what transpired... that way.. given my deep level of participation... i should get no charges (the only charge that comes to mind here is violaring covid 19 restrictions on gatherings as they stated they were going to do a music video)

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 18th, 2020, 9:38 am

But she call Gary name in the video. Gary does reach once he name call in a video, no mind how much other crime going on everywhere else.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » May 18th, 2020, 11:21 am

^ his priorities back to front... can't bring down crime or police corruption... but when you call his name in vain... he let's loose the dogs of war... let me activate my vpn before they trace me back yes

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » May 18th, 2020, 6:19 pm

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » May 18th, 2020, 6:28 pm

Ah boy TTPS have cases of slander against themselves down to single digits.... if only they could instill this much fear in the muderers/bandits/drug lords/rapists/white collar criminals/tax evaders, etc... priorities back to front

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » May 18th, 2020, 6:53 pm

Eagerly awaiting the response to this here.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... oser=false

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » May 18th, 2020, 7:05 pm

I wonder if the police believe the story ? Somehow the fake gun not looking like the gun in the first video .

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 18th, 2020, 7:47 pm

so anybody could tape an apology and yuh good to go ent.

rspann wrote:I wonder if the police believe the story ? Somehow the fake gun not looking like the gun in the first video .

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » May 18th, 2020, 8:07 pm

Oaaaarrr!

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 18th, 2020, 8:14 pm

gg show on cnc3 now
he right hand man on the show

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 18th, 2020, 8:32 pm

GG now hit kamla for ah 12 yes

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » May 18th, 2020, 9:11 pm

But eet fat ! :shock:

Rovin wrote:
Trinidad and Tobago Police Service

The Trinidad and Tobago Police Service (TTPS) seeks the public's assistance in locating this woman. Persons are being asked to Whats App 482-GARY with her name and address.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 19th, 2020, 11:49 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:GG now hit kamla for ah 12 yes

ent? :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/OnlineTrini/vi ... 386332448/

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 19th, 2020, 1:07 pm

she is really off her rocking chair now

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 19th, 2020, 1:33 pm

Kamla cudda be sitting down all now, watching she ZeeTV and sipping White Oak mix with some Johnny and coconut water in a sytrotex cup, laughing at the latest PNM scandal. And then later go by the neighbour and drink some more and play some cards. She already is a big shot lawyer and had a hallmark career and legacy to fade away into the sunset.

But nah, she just want to go down in the history books as a doddering senile fool, trying to be a power hungry corrupt tyrant, but too narcissistic and selfish to realize that the country has already dismissed her existence from politics.

Dave
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby Dave » May 19th, 2020, 1:42 pm

You just described many a politician lol.

maj. tom wrote:
But nah, she just want to go down in the history books as a doddering senile fool, trying to be a power hungry corrupt tyrant, but too narcissistic and selfish to realize that the country has already dismissed her existence from politics.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » May 19th, 2020, 1:53 pm

maj. tom wrote:Kamla cudda be sitting down all now, watching she ZeeTV and sipping White Oak mix with some Johnny and coconut water in a sytrotex cup, laughing at the latest PNM scandal. And then later go by the neighbour and drink some more and play some cards. She already is a big shot lawyer and had a hallmark career and legacy to fade away into the sunset.

Alluh feel I does be joking when I say she clueless.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 19th, 2020, 2:37 pm

because it is clear that they are just opposing for opposing sake so she cant even bs an answer

cornfused
30 pounds of Boost

Postby cornfused » May 19th, 2020, 4:03 pm

Wow is that really an option ,sad really. GG made sense yesterday at least 5 years for 9mm ammo but bail for 7.62 and 5.56 you getting bail. Laws need to change at the time it was drafted mAny crimes were done with 9mm but these shottas not using this ammo as much.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » May 19th, 2020, 7:28 pm

pugboy wrote:because it is clear that they are just opposing for opposing sake so she cant even bs an answer

If she continues like this.....it fk well will be Kamla fault.

:D

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » May 20th, 2020, 8:18 pm

As if Gary head wasn't big enough already...:|

Gary the 'superhero'
Alexander Bruzual

Gary Griffith has been called many things by citizens of this country since taking up the mantle of Commissioner of Police, including the ‘hero that this nation needs’ in the fight against crime.

As such, a 24-year-old artist from Chaguanas took inspiration from these quotes, and the deeds of the commissioner, and did a 3D rendering of Griffith as a superhero.

The image was conceived and rendered by Okera Damani.

It portrays Griffith under his alias ‘G-Griffith’ dressed in white tights, with a flowing red cape, in an allegory to Superman.

The image even comes complete with stats for the ‘Trini-League Initiative’, which is Damani's interpretation of DC Comic's Justice League, with a Trinidad and Tobago twist.

Damani also included imaginative origins for the superhero – by falling into the Pitch Lake with a taser – as well as a list of his abilities, including taser vision, echo location, and photo kinesis.

It has made its way on social media sites and has garnered thousands of views since it was posted on May 10.

Gary's approval

Griffith himself has seen the rendering, and approved of the work by the artist.

“I am impressed. It again shows the depth of the talent we have in this country. Talent that needs to be recognized. I am simply doing my work, and if persons want to interpret this work in the model of a superhero, that is up to them. But I am humbled. What I can say is that I intend to continue doing my work to the best of my ability, and hope I continue to be a role model for persons in this country,” Griffith said.

The commissioner then joked that he hoped to soon have the physique portrayed in the rendering in the near future, as he had begun to focus on working out once again.

However, he did have one critique.

“Personally, I think I’m actually better looking in real life,” Griffith joked.

TRINI LEAGUE

Damani is a character/environment-look development artist, who graduated with a diploma in animation studies from the University of Trinidad and Tobago(UTT). He also has a certificate in Animation Studies from the Anim School of the United States (online), where he was mentored by senior artists from studios like Walt Disney Animation, Dreamworks and Blue Sky.

Speaking with the Express, Damani said he got into art because of his sister Kalifa, who is an artist herself.

He begun with using Photoshop, and after utilizing this tool for some time he began to think of the possibility of expressing himself through the medium.

He said while at UTT, he begun to hone his skills, and became better at 3D rendering, and envisioned his dream job as working on a superhero movie, or a video game.

With respect to the G-Griffith rendering, Damani said he was surprised by the response.

“I mainly did it for the LoLs (laughs), and wanted to have a bit of fun, and experimented with the concept of a Trini-League of some sort and maybe later turn it into a feature film, or AAA video game,” Damani said.

But for a Trini-League to be created, he noted that there would be more characters, and he was currently excited to create a fire fighter character.

Marvel Cinematic Universe future?

This is not the first time that an image rendered by Damani has gone viral.

Damani noted that in the past, he designed a 3D rendering of a Marvel Comic’s superhero, named Nova.

In comics, Nova is a superhero that has galactic adventures, in the same vein as the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Damani noted that he designed his Nova character based on Jesse Alexander, as part of what he called ‘The Dream Series’, where he could design characters he wanted to see in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and would even write short stories on how they could fit into the new phases.

“Why I was proud of this in particular is because this piece went viral all over the world, and a lot of YouTubers used it in their videos and thumbnails, and it resulted in a lot of speculation and that was great,” Damani said.

For further features of Okera Damani work, he can be found on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/keraphaze Instagram https://www.instagram.com/0kera_/?hl=en and on https://www.artstation.com/okera

https://trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/gary-the-superhero/article_816e12ca-9ade-11ea-9566-d3212f89719a.html

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 20th, 2020, 8:27 pm

Most downloaded Injustice DLC for 2020

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”