TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

"Official" POLICE & Police Commisioner Related Matters thread ...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby Rovin » June 2nd, 2020, 12:16 am

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » June 2nd, 2020, 4:51 pm

Dufu was indeed a Menace of the highest order...everybody knew...The law is a joke..

Fellas like that should be incarcerated programmed a d evaluated indefinitely,a true sociopath..

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 2nd, 2020, 11:36 pm

Good move by GG and the TTPS to launch the 6 month Ballistic Training Program for 23 candidates. Six years for a ballistics report is embarassing.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » June 3rd, 2020, 7:01 am

VII wrote:Dufu was indeed a Menace of the highest order...everybody knew...The law is a joke..

Fellas like that should be incarcerated programmed a d evaluated indefinitely,a true sociopath..

Incarcerated yuh say? Bullets cost less than jail time

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » June 3rd, 2020, 9:38 am

Ah mean when they do hold them..lol..look how much matters he had..steups de law is one ass eh..

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
VII wrote:Dufu was indeed a Menace of the highest order...everybody knew...The law is a joke..

Incarcerated yuh say? Bullets cost less than jail time

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » June 3rd, 2020, 10:13 am

De Dragon wrote:Good move by GG and the TTPS to launch the 6 month Ballistic Training Program for 23 candidates. Six years for a ballistics report is embarassing.

Lets see what happens-

October 2018 Article in the Guardian

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/new-high ... 6197ad3469

The multi-million dollar Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) and Nano-Analysis, one of the latest forensic systems in the world, is here in T&T at In-Corr-Tech Ltd, a leading inspection and engineering service firm, at Cross Crossing, San Fernando.

The system has actually been here since 2010, but the company has now invested in a more advanced model which was only launched in March.

With this system, which costs between US$200,000 and US$500,000, ballistics and gunpowder residue analysis, which sometimes take years to do at the Forensic Science Centre and results in a delay in court matters, could be done in about 20 minutes.

The system’s capabilities are similar to what is seen in those CSI television shows, explained In-Corr-Tech Ltd’s vice president Riza Khan at a recent seminar held at the company to introduce the new tools and techniques to the private and public sectors.

Purchased from JEOL Ltd USA, a world leader in electron microscopic equipment, Khan said a similar seminar was held in 2010 when they brought in the first SEM system.

Khan said, “Unfortunately, despite the Forensic Science Centre coming here eight years ago for a similar seminar, we have not been asked to do any crime detection work in the last five years. A gunshot residue analysis we did in three hours on the older machine we can now do in 20 minutes. “

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 3rd, 2020, 10:50 am

Even Jamaica have better gun testing

https://bdnews24.com/world/americas/201 ... age-abroad

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » June 8th, 2020, 6:19 pm

on BEYOND THE TAPE i seeing some minor rumblings of persons protesting in QPS today

seems like some ppl were hoping to stir up an unrest ??? ....

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » June 10th, 2020, 7:00 am

:lol:
Attachments
IMG-20200610-WA0015.jpg

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 10th, 2020, 7:14 am

Geeyore seems determined to remain in a secondary school snappy comeback mentality. How sad it is to have what is arguably the thinnest skinned CoP ever.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » June 10th, 2020, 8:22 am

^ Rhoda Bharath has found time from her "Cancel" and "Blacklist" project to speak??

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » June 10th, 2020, 8:28 am

De Dragon wrote:Geeyore seems determined to remain in a secondary school snappy comeback mentality. How sad it is to have what is arguably the thinnest skinned CoP ever.

Oh the irony

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 10th, 2020, 11:10 pm

Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Geeyore seems determined to remain in a secondary school snappy comeback mentality. How sad it is to have what is arguably the thinnest skinned CoP ever.

Oh the irony

Well to the peanut gallery crowd like you, the PNM appointed him and we know you're a rabid lover of PNM, and PNM associated star boys and power brokers, so it would be ironic to you. Don't forget, you were the only one who sought to mount a defence of Beh Beh Maxie Cuffie and what was probably the most disgusting comments, even by low bar PNM standards, to come from a sitting politician in some time.
Last edited by De Dragon on June 11th, 2020, 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » June 11th, 2020, 6:32 am

:D :D
Straight over your head.
Carry on.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » June 11th, 2020, 6:38 am

If somebody in the crowd did call Gary name or take he cap , the black buses was coming out and everybody get lock up .

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » June 11th, 2020, 7:05 am

Redman wrote::D :D
Straight over your head.
Carry on.

Thanks once again for your permission fanboy of all things PNM male. Your PNM Sugar Daddy mod on the warpath, so it appears that you're suitably emboldened to push your PNM agenda to the fullest this week.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » June 17th, 2020, 6:12 pm

hopefully some good results will come out of this ...

https://www.facebook.com/djsheriff3/pho ... =3&theater

June 17th 2020
MEDIA RELEASE

Chaguanas Mayor meets with CoP

Commissioner of Police, Gary Griffith, today met with Her Worship, Vandana Mohit, Mayor of Chaguanas, to discuss several issues affecting the Borough of Chaguanas. The Chaguanas Borough Corporation is also seeking to partner with the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service (TTPS).

At the meeting, Mayor Mohit sought the Commissioner’s assistance with the following:

• Resolving traffic issues on Gaston Street, Chaguanas.
• Improvement of the Cunupia Police Youth Club.
• Assist in resolving the issues of uniforms for the Municipal
Police Officers.
June 17th, 2020 build a better relationship between police
officers and the community.
• Improve Police Patrols in the Chaguanas Borough.

The Commissioner said the TTPS wants to have a better relationship in all communities, which could lead to a reduction in criminal activity and a safer Trinidad and Tobago.

Corporate Communications Unit
June 17th, 2020

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » June 17th, 2020, 8:02 pm

The solution for Gaston St. :
1. No parking on one side of road at any time. The road was made wide enough, but people park on both sides, especially in front Kiss Baking, making it a nightmare for traffic.

2. Move the passport office to a decentralized area. This is the main reason that people from all of central go on Gaston Street and park and make a mess of the traffic. Local traffic alone is more than enough for that area. The Min. of Agriculture building in Endeavor seems a good place. Less jam up in the center of Chaguanas/Montrose traffic.

3. The big trucks for all those industrial businesses have made that road a pothole nightmare, so it needs paving to the standard to handle a 20 ton turning vehicle.

I sure none of this even remotely going to happen.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 17th, 2020, 8:18 pm

It’s the kiss trucks and employees who parking up both sides

maj. tom wrote:The solution for Gaston St. :
1. No parking on one side of road at any time. The road was made wide enough, but people park on both sides, especially in front Kiss Baking, making it a nightmare for traffic.

2. Move the passport office to a decentralized area. This is the main reason that people from all of central go on Gaston Street and park and make a mess of the traffic. Local traffic alone is more than enough for that area. The Min. of Agriculture building in Endeavor seems a good place. Less jam up in the center of Chaguanas/Montrose traffic.

3. The big trucks for all those industrial businesses have made that road a pothole nightmare, so it needs paving to the standard to handle a 20 ton turning vehicle.

I sure none of this even remotely going to happen.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » June 20th, 2020, 7:56 pm

Gary: Where is the outrage over the killing of two-year-old girl?

https://www.looptt.com/content/gary-whe ... Z2JGDQDYpg

Commissioner of Police Gary Griffith is questioning the lack of public outcry over the death of a two-year-old girl, who was gunned down in Tunapuna on Friday night.The child's father was also killed in the attack.

In a Facebook post on Saturday, Griffith criticised what he described as the "selected outcry" among some in society. It follows a series of Black Lives Matter protests in Trinidad and Tobago.

The Top Cop questioned when he can expect to obtain requests for marches, and protests against such "acts of barbarous brutality" against the nation's children.

Griffith said he expects the various lines of outreach to communities including the 555, TTPS App, and 482-GARY, to be overrun with credible information to be transformed into intelligence to support the swift capture of these "monsters."

The Top Cop said he also expects a mass outcry on social media and the many platforms for justice for the child and the many children we have lost to senseless gang violence.

Griffith also hit out at social media bloggers, activists and newspaper editorials.

"I await the sound and fury by activists, politicians, and newspaper editorials, calling on communities to work with the Police to bring these perpetrators to immediate justice, along with demands for justice and to “call their names”, or is this outburst, hurt and pain, conveniently felt only when the Police are involved? I trust I will be tagged by social media bloggers (paid and otherwise), who will use their time to post everything I say, wear and do, to utilize their energies in encouraging persons, if they saw something to say something; very much in the same vein when a ‘police involved’ shooting takes place, when everyone sees and knows."

Griffith said every life lost is one life too many, and should be treated as heinous.

"However, when murderous gangsters, intentionally point their illegal weapons at their target, and proceed to pull that trigger regardless of who their target may be, and takes the life of an innocent, a baby no less, demands equal outcry. If this doesn’t move us to work together, I am not certain what can."

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 20th, 2020, 8:13 pm

What he beating up for,
Blm is a forgone memory here now

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 20th, 2020, 8:15 pm

Blm in TT is a sub PNM group

They would not protest for this otherwise it will make PNM look bad

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » June 21st, 2020, 10:36 am

All i get from this is GG using a very unfortunate event to score political points and defend his one shot one kill policy... i tired of this man i hope he gets replaced at the end of his tenure... all he did so far is talk... no body cams, no drop in murders, no drop in serious crimes, no erop in police corription (still waiting to hear what happen with hackshaw)... all GG did so far is ramp up road trafficing enforcement... amd we all know that that was only because the government desperare for tax funds

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 21st, 2020, 11:16 am

when the illegal venez raids starting back ?

elec2020 wrote:All i get from this is GG using a very unfortunate event to score political points and defend his one shot one kill policy... i tired of this man i hope he gets replaced at the end of his tenure... all he did so far is talk... no body cams, no drop in murders, no drop in serious crimes, no erop in police corription (still waiting to hear what happen with hackshaw)... all GG did so far is ramp up road trafficing enforcement... amd we all know that that was only because the government desperare for tax funds

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » June 21st, 2020, 12:14 pm

pugboy wrote:when the illegal venez raids starting back ?

elec2020 wrote:All i get from this is GG using a very unfortunate event to score political points and defend his one shot one kill policy... i tired of this man i hope he gets replaced at the end of his tenure... all he did so far is talk... no body cams, no drop in murders, no drop in serious crimes, no erop in police corription (still waiting to hear what happen with hackshaw)... all GG did so far is ramp up road trafficing enforcement... amd we all know that that was only because the government desperare for tax funds

Maybe when bars start back up... or not... venez here till december... when they were supposed to be here till june/july... the extension seems to convenient in an election year

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » June 21st, 2020, 12:18 pm

Is the Commissioner wrong though?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 21st, 2020, 12:19 pm

for?

Redman wrote:Is the Commissioner wrong though?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » June 21st, 2020, 12:21 pm

In terms of what he said.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 21st, 2020, 12:33 pm

no but it’s not relevant anymore
blm is passé now
we are at most a 9 day memory

Redman wrote:In terms of what he said.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » June 21st, 2020, 12:50 pm

Redman wrote:In terms of what he said.

GG's comments on the incident with the 2 year old is unwarranted... just do your job and hold the people responsible accountable... the statement made it appear that occurences like these occur because people don't say anything and when police act is always the police too wicked... but is he being selective on why these things occur... why people dont report what they see to the police and why they mistrust polive's account of events... imo he knows why people dont report what they see to police and always view with scepticism reports on police involved shootings... case in point the shooting incident a few months ago with the coast guard who the TTPS claimed attacked them with a cutlass... but video evidence showed no cutlass in sight... why GG didnt ask people to protest for police deceit then huh... why he didnt ask people to protest over Aboud's racist comments... the abuse of the labour force post covid restrictions... signs of insider trading with NCBGF... the dealings with Venezuala and Heritage Petroleum... the conflicting statements from the ttps and the dop on the hackshaw case... the over extension of police powers during covid 19 restrictions (ecample turning back cars)... etc... their are so much things going on in tnt that the ttps dont have a grip on due to no one but their own corrupt selves... but according to GG is the fault of news and social media... cause they choose to highlight the wrong things and dont wanna stand by the TTPS... for me to report i see a murder and in two twos i become a statistic... i fed up of the rantings of the ttps... its clear that their management do not have the answers... its just blame this blame that... and ttps can do no wrong... when will we as a nation hold our policymakers to accountable for their failures?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”