TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

"Official" POLICE & Police Commisioner Related Matters thread ...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby bluefete » April 8th, 2021, 11:22 pm

^^ There is a similar one for the husband a well.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 8th, 2021, 11:34 pm

Ryan197912 wrote:
rollingstock wrote:So you read one act among many and just going with what stated in that one.
All the others doesn't give the police any powers huh?

I am an attorney....free legal advice for a tuner. Follow it or not up to you.
Oh lawd tuner have Piper lawyers now

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 8th, 2021, 11:38 pm

Ryan197912 wrote:Reasonable suspicion
U sure? I don't even think is dat. Routine checks is enough.
Hence road exercises, cause that ain't no suspicion.

Will stand to be corrected if so.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 8th, 2021, 11:52 pm

Four cops held in deaths of Balcon, Morris
Alexander Bruzual 21 min ago

Four police officers have been brought in for questioning in relation to the death of Joel Balcon, and Andrea Bharatt, who police linked to the murder of Andrea Bharatt.

The Express was informed that the officers were detained on Thursday morning, either at their home or workplaces.

The detention did not mean the men had been placed ‘under arrest’ or that they had ‘been charged’, the Express was told.

However, the investigation into Balcon’s death had reached a stage where the detention of the men, for supervised questioning and statements, was needed.

Investigators say they hope that, after legal consultation, there would be a decision on Friday on how to proceed with the four men.

Balcon AKA ‘Devon Charles’ died on February 8, at the Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex.

He was the main suspect in the kidnapping and murder of Andrea Bharatt.

He had been in a coma for several days after police said he was injured in an escape attempt.

He had suffered severe brain injuries and was paralyzed.

A post mortem revealed he died as a result of blunt force trauma.

His injuries included brain fractures, several broken ribs, bleeding from internal organs, burnt marks to the back (possibly from a taser) contusion to the right eye, bleeding to the brain, damage to the legs and shoulders.

The autopsy was performed by pathologist Dr. Eastlyn McDonald Burris.

Andrew Morris, 35 of Tumpuna Road, Arima, also died while in police custody.

He died at the Arima Hospital on February 1 but his death was reported on February 3.

A post mortem done at the Forensic Science Centre in St James was inconclusive.

Not satisfied with these results, relatives ordered a second autopsy which was performed by pathologist Prof Hubert Daisley at the Simpsons Chapel, Couva.

This post mortem said that Morris died from blunt force trauma, which made his lungs collapse.

ABOUT THE CASE

Bharatt, a University of the West Indies graduate, was a clerk at the Arima Magistrates' Court.

On the afternoon of January 29, she got into a taxi on King Street, Arima, with a colleague after work.

The taxi, a Nissan Versa, carried false 'H' plates.

Andrea and her friend were in the back seat. There was a man in the front passenger seat.

The friend was dropped off shortly after at Cleaver Heights, Arima.

Andrea never made it to her home at 110 Arima Old Road, Arima, where she lived with her father.

He called his daughter's phone, but a man answered saying she was not available.

The father pleaded to hear his child's voice, but the man responded, 'This is about money. If you don't pay the ransom, I will cut off your daughter's ears and send it to you.'

Her decomposing body was found down a precipice in the Heights of Aripo on February 4.

An autopsy at the Forensic Science Centre in St James was inconclusive, businessman Inshan Ishmael and two of his friends assisted the family in obtaining a private autopsy.

The second autopsy, performed by Professor Hubert Daisley, revealed that she died from massive internal haemorrhaging after she was struck on the head with a blunt object that caused her to fall back and crack her skull.

Morris and Balcon were among a group of persons detained following Bharatt’s disappearance.

However, only two persons have been charged in relation to this matter – Negus George, 24, of Gooding Trace, Malabar, Arima, and his 37-year-old common-law wife Giselle Hobson.

Negus George and Giselle Hobson
George was charged with Bharatt’s murder, while Hobson was only charged with receiving items alleged stolen from Bharatt including a cellphone, ATM card, earrings, and an article of clothing.

The others were released.

https://trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/f ... D8DbNeYrEQ

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 8th, 2021, 11:57 pm

They will have to wait till marlene backlog complete befire these get sorted.
Might finish befrie my life time is up.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 9th, 2021, 7:38 am

I am actually glad that it take Geeyore daughter to show how illegal some police officers carry about.I blame this on training,the culture and recruitment .I am not exiting my vehicle unless they tell me what I am being suspected of.Once you outside of your car is when 'evidence 'does get planted

Ryan197912
3NE 2NR for life

Re:

Postby Ryan197912 » April 9th, 2021, 8:11 am

sMASH wrote:
Ryan197912 wrote:Reasonable suspicion
U sure? I don't even think is dat. Routine checks is enough.
Hence road exercises, cause that ain't no suspicion.

Will stand to be corrected if so.

You can be stopped by any officer and asked to produce your DP and insurance...for them to carry out a search they need reasonable suspicion that a crime has been, is being, or going to be committed.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » April 9th, 2021, 8:19 am

Where is the law association in addressing the bharatt issue?

Nothing was improved or changed. And is the suspect mother still in police?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 9th, 2021, 8:20 am

but in a roadblock where they said they carried out so many and so many stops, so many and so many routine checks, and so and so searches, it means that they had suspicion to conduct those searches?

Ryan197912
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Ryan197912 » April 9th, 2021, 8:27 am

sMASH wrote:but in a roadblock where they said they carried out so many and so many stops, so many and so many routine checks, and so and so searches, it means that they had suspicion to conduct those searches?

Yes...reasonable suspicion can be...the smell of weed...your behaviour...police report of that make/type of vehicle ...officer seeing something in vehicle ..etc

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 9th, 2021, 8:30 am

Roadblocks have different requirements, which I can't remember, something about an officer above a certain rank or something so.Ryan?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 9th, 2021, 8:38 am

Balcon AKA ‘Devon Charles’ died on February 8, at the Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex.

He was the main suspect in the kidnapping and murder of Andrea Bharatt.

He had been in a coma for several days after police said he was injured in an escape attempt.

He had suffered severe brain injuries and was paralyzed.

A post mortem revealed he died as a result of blunt force trauma.

His injuries included brain fractures, several broken ribs, bleeding from internal organs, burnt marks to the back (possibly from a taser) contusion to the right eye, bleeding to the brain, damage to the legs and shoulders.

HAHAHAHAHAHA....makes my day everyday i read this.

My prayers are with those heroic officers.

Ryan197912
3NE 2NR for life

Re:

Postby Ryan197912 » April 9th, 2021, 9:19 am

timelapse wrote:Roadblocks have different requirements, which I can't remember, something about an officer above a certain rank or something so.Ryan?

Any officer from constable to CoP can engage in a road traffic exercise.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 9th, 2021, 9:35 am

Ryan197912 wrote:
sMASH wrote:but in a roadblock where they said they carried out so many and so many stops, so many and so many routine checks, and so and so searches, it means that they had suspicion to conduct those searches?

Yes...reasonable suspicion can be...the smell of weed...your behaviour...police report of that make/type of vehicle ...officer seeing something in vehicle ..etc
thats so blasted vague, that it might as well be search at discretion

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » April 9th, 2021, 12:56 pm

was in tobago over the easter weekend with some padnas

we were liming on the strip infront by jade monkey.....

because you not allowed to drink IN bars, you have to drink on the roadside

one of my padnas beer done, walk away to put his bottle in the bin, come back to the group and waiting for the next rounds to reach (padna inside waiting by the bar to bring it)

as SOON as my padna put his beer bottle in the bin and come back (his mask was down on his chin)
an officer approach him and ask for his ID, ticket for not wearing mask

officer say he see him walk more than 10 feet without a mask after he dispose of his bottle
so ticket in yuh mc

less than a minute after he ask for my padna ID, the rounds reach

apparently theres still no method to pay face mask tickets though, i feel they just gonna announce that all face mask tickets are null/void at a certain point,the only reason for the law is to scare people into wearing masks.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » April 9th, 2021, 1:15 pm

20210409_131435.jpeg

sMASH
TunerGod

Re:

Postby sMASH » April 9th, 2021, 3:54 pm

K74T wrote:20210409_131435.jpeg

i question those transfers as well. on what grounds? what they did that deserved that?

pugboy
TunerGod

Re: Re:

Postby pugboy » April 9th, 2021, 4:49 pm

yuh missing the point,
as acop you cant question a transfer :lol: :lol:

sMASH wrote:
K74T wrote:20210409_131435.jpeg

i question those transfers as well. on what grounds? what they did that deserved that?

Strugglerzinc
punchin NOS

Postby Strugglerzinc » April 9th, 2021, 9:55 pm

Forgive my ignorance, how is a transfer a "disciplinary" action? I was always under the impression that transfers/rotations were part of the TTPS job.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » April 9th, 2021, 11:50 pm

Strugglerzinc wrote:Forgive my ignorance, how is a transfer a "disciplinary" action? I was always under the impression that transfers/rotations were part of the TTPS job.
All they did was to spread the problem elsewhere.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » April 10th, 2021, 2:46 am

Strugglerzinc wrote:Forgive my ignorance, how is a transfer a "disciplinary" action? I was always under the impression that transfers/rotations were part of the TTPS job.

If you were transferred to Matelot from Icacos you'd get why its "disciplinary." In Geeyore's case it is just nastiness and bad mind, pandering to he daughter. I continue to maintain that Geeyore is the absolute worst CoP we've ever had.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 10th, 2021, 7:21 am

You don't remember tub of lard Hilton Guy?

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » April 14th, 2021, 1:09 pm

Ian Alleyne

3 mins ago

"NEWS BEFORE NEWS!!!!

HEAD OF SORT, INSP MARK HERNANDEZ, WAS JUST TAKEN INTO POLICE CUSTODY FOR QUESTIONING IN AN ON GOING INVESTIGATION."

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » April 14th, 2021, 1:13 pm

they feel he does do carpentry and making chairs or wha

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » April 14th, 2021, 1:24 pm

The head of the Special Operations Response Team(SORT) Inspector Mark Hernandez was detained for questioning into the deaths of murder suspects Joel Balcon and Andrew “Solo” Morris early this morning.
Sources close to the investigation told Guardian Media Hernandez was not arrested but was asked to come in and be interviewed in the ongoing investigations in which several SORT officers have already been questioned and later released.

Hernandez was first taken to the Maloney Police Station and later to the Pinto Police Station where he was being questioned in the presence of his attorney by officers of the Professional Standards Bureau(PSB). Guardian Media understands that Hernandez is being represented by criminal attorney John Heath.
Close to 20 officers from the unit which comprises both police and Defence Force personnel have been interviewed over the last week and later released.
Balcon and Morris were prime suspects in the kidnapping and murder of Arima court clerk Andrea Bharatt on January 29.
Within hours of Bharatt’s disappearance, Morris and Balcon were picked up by a team of SORT and Anti-Kidnapping Unit (AKU) officers.

-CNC3

Keyser Soze
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Keyser Soze » April 14th, 2021, 1:29 pm

so we seeing why his name wasn't put forward for DCP approval now...

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » April 14th, 2021, 5:11 pm

^ immunity. none of the boys could get touched. where hackshaw? silence. banana republic

Keyser Soze
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Keyser Soze » April 14th, 2021, 5:37 pm

elec2020 wrote:^ immunity. none of the boys could get touched. where hackshaw? silence. banana republic

not arguing with you on that; Burroughs was charged with 2 major crimes and convicted of none, but his credibility was questioned with those accusations hence the reason he ended up a disgraced Commissioner. Hackshaw out de wuk already, he still in it. who stands to lose more...

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » April 14th, 2021, 5:54 pm

exactly. but the majority of the population are sheep. so it easy for politicians to pull fast ones over them. decades of low cost/free tertiary education and people still allowing those in power to bamboozle them

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » April 17th, 2021, 12:13 pm

Gary warns gun dealer about ads..although not illegal he said basically the optics aren't good at this time..

Said the market is too small for that.. said he's drafting policy to enforce this.. also FUL holders gonna get a new chipped card in the near future..

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”