TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

"Official" POLICE & Police Commisioner Related Matters thread ...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby De Dragon » September 25th, 2020, 7:27 am

Redman wrote:
pugboy wrote:if there were actual paper receipts like it looked like there were

then it’s not illegal to be in possession of cash for somebody, you may have to give it back to the receipt holder to pretend no pyramid business was actually happening

but still nothing illegal about handing somebody cash to hold and getting a proper paper receipt.

Sure.
But what process allows for 20 m cash to be taken by ttps, stored overnight and then returned in the am?

If it was a fake warrant, illegal search and police getting on bad....none of which has been determined yet...why hand back the cash?

Geeyore and TTPS brass looking real dotish here.

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » September 25th, 2020, 11:37 am

Options of systemic corruption in TTPS or woeful incompetence.....GG will have to 'decide' after same TTPS investigates....

Throwback to 'day of national policing' investigation and outcome...anyone was held responsible for that?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 25th, 2020, 8:36 pm

What laws ssyign u can't have 2 mill cash in ur house?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » September 25th, 2020, 9:27 pm

GG losing it.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » September 25th, 2020, 9:29 pm

Doh drink no water or eat no food under Gary watch.

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=101 ... 9230179407

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » September 25th, 2020, 9:31 pm

Crime done! The hero we all need.

*picks up 3 jockey for $15 in Rattans/Pennywise*

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » September 25th, 2020, 10:04 pm

bluefete wrote:GG losing it.

Its not like the lockdowns over the pandemic have been proven to reduce crime world wide. Its down to the stellar job by GG and the TTPS that murders down in tnt. All hail the ttps. GG for president. 4k me

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » September 25th, 2020, 10:07 pm

22 tnSiefputSnemdbpueorgidn tatehs 2a0:m4tor1eacednugr ·

THIS MAN HAS A MESSAGE FOR GARY GRIFFITH AND TRINIDAD, HE IS ALSO HURTING.

https://www.facebook.com/11842202000437 ... 8296343625

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » September 25th, 2020, 10:21 pm

People will say the individual in the video ignorant. But he right. Where GG when people rushing Massy, Pricesmart even Websource. They does have alot of people in there. Some with no masks. But he don't be in there. Is only the lower income he does harass. Mickey mouse COP. One rule for them and another for us

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » September 26th, 2020, 7:52 am

elec2020 wrote:

Its not like the lockdowns over the pandemic have been proven to reduce crime world wide. Its down to the stellar job by GG and the TTPS that murders down in tnt. All hail the ttps. GG for president. 4k me

But the UNC called an SOE and people here claim the reduction in murder...as a UNC achievement.....goal post change?

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » September 26th, 2020, 9:09 am

^ i don't see how individuals can state success when a reduction in murders occurred over a period where there was a lockdown. Imo it screams of failure as you are so inept that the only way you could make a significant reduction in murders was by employing outdated public restriction tactics. All the billions of tax payers money going to national security and that is the only tactic that workd to reduce murders? Something wrong there

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » September 26th, 2020, 9:38 am

Are you a fool... The SOE was a govt strategy implemented at the time to control crime...COVID lockdown was not it was to control COVID spread. Or are you a brainless PNM that thinks that it was.... Goalpost my ass. Go back and drink your balisier juice.
Redman wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

But the UNC called an SOE and people here claim the reduction in murder...as a UNC achievement.....goal post change?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 26th, 2020, 11:03 am

bluefete wrote:Doh drink no water or eat no food under Gary watch.

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=101 ... 9230179407

Really dunno who these Trinis fooling na.

Wear your masks properly and stop making up stories and lying when the officers catch allyuh.

Come on Trinis, drop the excuses and get responsible....wearing your masks halfway as usual and having a bottle of water in your hand waiting to see if you get caught is not the correct approach.

This is exactly like checking waze or looking at opposite direction blinking light traffic to know if to reduce your speed or not.

Do better T&T.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Re:

Postby Redman » September 26th, 2020, 11:40 am

Allyuh so angry

Cost benefit .....sustainability....permanence of results...convictions...give us some data on the SOE s impact and successes nah.

Instead of being so quick to hurl insults try to understand the point.

The SOE can’t be permanent.
Just like the COVID related lock down can’t be permanent

Claiming results for an artificial solution that is solely the result of a unsustainable condition imposed...is fkery
It was fkery then....and it’s fkery now.

Like you fall for that then.....who is the fool
Gladiator wrote:Are you a fool... The SOE was a govt strategy implemented at the time to control crime...COVID lockdown was not it was to control COVID spread. Or are you a brainless PNM that thinks that it was.... Goalpost my ass. Go back and drink your balisier juice.
Redman wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

rebound
Riding on 17's

Re: Re:

Postby rebound » September 26th, 2020, 11:48 am

So are you saying that the murder stats after the SOE until 2015 was not less than the years before the SOE?
Redman wrote:Allyuh so angry

Cost benefit .....sustainability....permanence of results...convictions...give us some data on the SOE s impact and successes nah.

Claiming results for an artificial solution that is solely the result of a unsustainable condition imposed...is fkery

Gladiator wrote:Are you a fool... The SOE was a govt strategy implemented at the time to control crime...COVID lockdown was not it was to control COVID spread. Or are you a brainless PNM that thinks that it was.... Goalpost my ass. Go back and drink your balisier juice.
Redman wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » September 26th, 2020, 12:10 pm

They are.
Are you saying we should implement permanent lockdown conditions as a solution to crime....

At what cost?
Who was convicted as a direct result of the SOE?

rebound wrote:So are you saying that the murder stats after the SOE until 2015 was not less than the years before the SOE?

Redman wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

rebound
Riding on 17's

Postby rebound » September 26th, 2020, 12:17 pm

Are you saying that the SOE was in effect for that entire period?

All I am saying is that something worked (i dont claim to know what) after because its there in black and white that the stats were lower.

The current covid stats are artificial tho.
Redman wrote:They are.
Are you saying we should implement permanent lockdown conditions as a solution to crime....

At what cost?

rebound wrote:So are you saying that the murder stats after the SOE until 2015 was not less than the years before the SOE?

Redman wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » September 26th, 2020, 12:33 pm

I’ve said what I’m saying.

rebound wrote:Are you saying that the SOE was in effect for that entire period?

All I am saying is that something worked (i dont claim to know what) after because its there in black and white that the stats were lower.

At what cost?

Redman wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

rebound
Riding on 17's

Postby rebound » September 26th, 2020, 1:34 pm

Same here..
Redman wrote:I’ve said what I’m saying.

rebound wrote:Are you saying that the SOE was in effect for that entire period?

At what cost?

Redman wrote:
elec2020 wrote:

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 26th, 2020, 1:39 pm

Sandra does wear short sleeves on tv, tattoos on full display

Rovin wrote:tattoo explanation is if it under ur clothing not visible to d public ... i guess d same cud said for ppl who work white collar jobs too

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » September 26th, 2020, 1:43 pm

ppl ask him bout it already but apparently like he has certain unwritten privileges like plain clothes & short sleeves ...

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 26th, 2020, 1:57 pm

He is the excuse queen

Rovin wrote:ppl ask him bout it already but apparently like he has certain unwritten privileges like plain clothes & short sleeves ...

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » September 26th, 2020, 2:58 pm

Redman wrote:
pugboy wrote:if there were actual paper receipts like it looked like there were

then it’s not illegal to be in possession of cash for somebody, you may have to give it back to the receipt holder to pretend no pyramid business was actually happening

but still nothing illegal about handing somebody cash to hold and getting a proper paper receipt.

Sure.
But what process allows for 20 m cash to be taken by ttps, stored overnight and then returned in the am?

If it was a fake warrant, illegal search and police getting on bad....none of which has been determined yet...why hand back the cash?

so y they not locking all all them insurance companies that do the same thing as a ponzi scheme? HCU leader , clico leader still running around with millions when they fool individuals and took they money and buy property all over the place and open one set of business and people couldnt get back their money. at least with a sou sou a person can get their money when they collect they "hand". insurance sometimes dont pay for vehicles accident when you paying every year, life dont pay and they just refund the money that was paid but all the while they make millions on your money, banks take your money and if you go for it they want to know what you need it for, they dont want to give you your US money, they take your money and invest it in all kinda investments that pay THEM big money but when a small man in la horquetta want to try it they call it ponzi scheme and shut him down. time for police to investigate and lock up all them insurance people , bank owners, credit union persons or leave the sou sou people alone.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » September 26th, 2020, 3:23 pm

Rovin wrote:ppl ask him bout it already but apparently like he has certain unwritten privileges like plain clothes & short sleeves ...

It was not restricted before. So officers who would have joined previously would have tattoos.

It is restricted now for induction.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 26th, 2020, 10:37 pm

Waiting to hear what gg gonna say about his SORT officer thiefing money from the raid

neilsingh100
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby neilsingh100 » September 26th, 2020, 10:51 pm

Watch from 3:18

We need a new police service!!!

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » September 26th, 2020, 11:06 pm

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » September 26th, 2020, 11:17 pm

well thats the end of SORT
hope gary doesnt resign

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 26th, 2020, 11:25 pm

Officer in question may be a former ttdf member and now a srp

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » September 26th, 2020, 11:42 pm

ent SORT members are all handpicked by gary?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”