TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

"Official" POLICE & Police Commisioner Related Matters thread ...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » August 2nd, 2020, 8:13 am

Elec...let me guess...the injun officer was jealous of an afro youth with a big wuk(

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » August 2nd, 2020, 8:25 am

I still wondering what going on with this man continuous lack of paragraphs and hyper use of ellipsis throughout the forum. You sure you pass CXC English?

You know annoying and difficult it is for people to follow the sheit you write here? That expletive occupation that riled up the police officer didn't require any certificates?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » August 2nd, 2020, 9:19 am

I have been stopped several times for several infractions over the years including using the PBR.

The only time I ever get a ticket was from an Indian officer in Khakis for parking on the SMR (on a public holiday where I was literally the only vehicle on the road) The Afro officer in normal uniform with him seemingly wasn't going to write up one untill prodded.

Based on my historical interactions I rather be stopped by Afro officers any day. They more reasonable.
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Elec...let me guess...the injun officer was jealous of an afro youth with a big wuk(

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » August 2nd, 2020, 9:22 am

^small piggy syndrome. We does have to let yuh know we have some power nah.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 2nd, 2020, 9:25 am

Dizzy28 wrote:I have been stopped several times for several infractions over the years including using the PBR.

The only time I ever get a ticket was from an Indian officer in Khakis for parking on the SMR (on a public holiday where I was literally the only vehicle on the road) The Afro officer in normal uniform with him seemingly wasn't going to write up one untill prodded.

Based on my historical interactions I rather be stopped by Afro officers any day. They more reasonable.
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Elec...let me guess...the injun officer was jealous of an afro youth with a big wuk(
I advoid doing any goverment bussiness when dealing with an injun civil servant.

Most are toting and are fvck up.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Re:

Postby elec2020 » August 2nd, 2020, 9:29 am

eliteauto wrote:
rollingstock wrote:
elec2020 wrote:^ i had an interaction with an officer... he stopped me after an amber light... claimed i broke the red... at first it didnt seem like he was giving me a ticket... it seemed like he was just warning me... is when i told him my occupation and where i work... his demeanour changed... he blatanly said how someone like me could get a work their... i didnt know how to respond as that real caught me off guard... he ask me back for my dp... went to his bike... wrote up the ticket... and told me what to do if i want to challenge it... i lost all my respect for ttps then and their... i got charged for something in my opinion i did not do... just because i did not fall into the career he thought i would posses... protect and serve my ass

You got a ticket for being a pnm blogger?
That's elite folks.
!

Ok

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Re:

Postby elec2020 » August 2nd, 2020, 9:30 am

Gladiator wrote:Well whatever your glorious occupation is that made the policeman so envious that he just had to give you a ticket surely does not require knowing the difference between there and their
Gladiator wrote:
elec2020 wrote:^ i had an interaction with an officer... he stopped me after an amber light... claimed i broke the red... at first it didnt seem like he was giving me a ticket... it seemed like he was just warning me... is when i told him my occupation and where i work... his demeanour changed... he blatanly said how someone like me could get a work their... i didnt know how to respond as that real caught me off guard... he ask me back for my dp... went to his bike... wrote up the ticket... and told me what to do if i want to challenge it... i lost all my respect for ttps then and their... i got charged for something in my opinion i did not do... just because i did not fall into the career he thought i would posses... protect and serve my ass

So why did you tell him your occupation and where you work.... you was pulling rank orrr. Blasted politicians.... :x

Ok

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » August 2nd, 2020, 9:31 am

rollingstock wrote:

You got a ticket for being a pnm blogger?
That's elite folks.

Ok

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » August 2nd, 2020, 9:34 am

Ok

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 2nd, 2020, 10:13 am

Most Trini police don't really care to interact with you. If they do then you look for it. Some of you all should try living abroad where they pester you and try to rail you up. If you not white you will be a target and harassed.

While working abroad I got approached for a stop and search 3 times at night. According to Scots police I was in a known drug area and they have reports of dealings in the area. I just let them talk and kept my answers short .

So they stop you and tell you they doing a seach from the drug act . UK police can stop you anytime and search for arns and drugs. It was no big deal they give you a pat down and ask you a ton of questions. Some folk take offence to it and rail up and this is where they intimidate you for an assault. You can't even get in their face as they arrest you fast. They move in a large transit van with about 6 officers, so you are overpowered.

Once you give your name they run checks to see if you clean. There are no ID cards system in UK so they use your name and D.o.B. You can't lie to police and you don't have to give your details if not arrested .

One time they even dropped me off by my hotel citing it was not safe to walk .

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » August 2nd, 2020, 11:07 am

^ I've been to barbados, st. Lucia, st. Vincent, Grenada and the UK before... caribbean police mostly normal and ovlerlook things... but at times they have a tendency to escalate things idk if is to feel relevant... in the UK i was very young like 12 but i got into an incident where a white lady claimed i gropped her but in a store... and when police showed up it was clear to me at even that young age we were assumed to be guilty until proven innocent... the store owner (an immigrant) thankfully de-escalated the situation immediately by bringing the police into a backroom and showing them the video footage... when the police came they wanted to carry us downtown to do a report... i have a us visa but have never visited the us due to my fear on police abusing their powers... however i think i will go miami or something in 2024 and 26 (long after covid) as my visa will expire in 2028 and i feel if i dont show usage i may get denied for a renewal

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 2nd, 2020, 12:56 pm

elec2020 wrote:^ I've been to barbados, st. Lucia, st. Vincent, Grenada and the UK before... caribbean police mostly normal and ovlerlook things... but at times they have a tendency to escalate things idk if is to feel relevant... in the UK i was very young like 12 but i got into an incident where a white lady claimed i gropped her but in a store... and when police showed up it was clear to me at even that young age we were assumed to be guilty until proven innocent... the store owner (an immigrant) thankfully de-escalated the situation immediately by bringing the police into a backroom and showing them the video footage... when the police came they wanted to carry us downtown to do a report... i have a us visa but have never visited the us due to my fear on police abusing their powers... however i think i will go miami or something in 2024 and 26 (long after covid) as my visa will expire in 2028 and i feel if i dont show usage i may get denied for a renewal

At least you turned out ok. From molester to TTPS envy creator. Congrats!

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » August 2nd, 2020, 1:26 pm

^ okay

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 3rd, 2020, 1:56 pm

elec2020 wrote:^ okay

Anytime Junior :wink:
Yuh start bad arready, but we'll try our damndest to prevent you from fully morphing into a next RPB, elitecorolla, one eye or Tokesy.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » August 3rd, 2020, 2:29 pm

^ noted

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 3rd, 2020, 2:38 pm

elec2020 wrote:^ noted

I see we have a lot of work to do :lol:
Yo're already into the RPBesque terse reply phase :|

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 3rd, 2020, 11:30 pm

Inshan at it...

Is the TTPS rewarding criminal behavior?

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 14th, 2020, 1:18 pm

TTPS Media Conference 14th August 2020

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 14th, 2020, 1:42 pm

Waaayyyzzz. Dedzes.

Gary apologized to the cockroaches. He said that they mean no harm.

Unlike humans who kill, murder, rape rob.

Way to go Gary.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 14th, 2020, 6:16 pm

i eh feelin to watch ah whole hr of dat but while having lunch i got to hear about 15mins of it around d time where he was talking about ppl threatening 1 another on social media & how it cud be a possible breach of d laws , d little i heard it was a good speech ....

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » August 14th, 2020, 7:17 pm

bluefete wrote:Waaayyyzzz. Dedzes.

Gary apologized to the cockroaches. He said that they mean no harm.

Unlike humans who kill, murder, rape rob.

Way to go Gary.

:lol: ah just buss out laughing when i hear dat on d news just now :lol:

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » August 14th, 2020, 9:13 pm

stev
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby stev » August 15th, 2020, 1:14 am

not bad at all IMO...people feel they're invincible on social media...

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » August 15th, 2020, 8:41 am

Some people are
stev wrote:not bad at all IMO...people feel they're invincible on social media...

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » August 15th, 2020, 4:18 pm

I have seen so many disgusting statements and rhetoric coming out of a few persons on Trinituner, and repeated over and over on these forums who believe that they're hidden because this forum is supposedly anonymous (i assure you that it is not as anon as you believe. If police wants to find you they will). You have thoughts and opinions like these, then either keep them to yourself, or learn to write it in a way that persons can read and discuss them reasonably without the mudslinging and degenerate hatred. These things hurt people, have an impact upon lives and makes all of us feel discouraged to see these things here, like if we are not going forward as a nation. I have always thought that Trinituner is more or less a place with higher discussion and ideas with some level of sophistication. Most of us here have higher education and have to interact with people daily on a higher level of empathy as part of our jobs.

One day soon you all may be surprised when it's Trinituner that makes the national facebook pages with some of the opinions that are expressed here. Despite my love of this "Ole Talk" and understanding of the principle of freedom of speech, I am becoming quite tired at times to open these pages and to read these demoralizing statements and beliefs, and to know that those persons are out there walking among us. Just because one side did something, or you think they did something, doesn't mean you should go down to that level to reply in the same obscene and abhorrent manner it was expressed. I have always held Dr. MLK's ideology of protest and making statements, modeled after his "Birmingham Campaign" in mind whenever the argument reaches the tit-for-tat level, i.e. they did it, so why we can't do it too?

Because we know better and we are better and we will keep pressing on what is right and not fighting dirty like the other side did. We want to be better, offer something better that the majority of people want and will accept. Some people here write things like they're ready to act and react violently to things said in a thread. Some people write things here over and over like if their minds are devolved and were developed in a latrine of coarse abuse. Recently, one user personally threatened another user for writing things here, how he knows his aunt and sister and will deal with him. Listen, the days of pioneer level of **(there is no other word for it, for those who know) fcukery** are done and over ok. The internet isn't just a casual anon /b/ place anymore like in the 2000s.

Anyway, i felt like i should have a say about what i've been observing more since elections were announced, and especially after August 10th. The atmosphere and mood and tensions with some people are very tense like they're waiting for some sort of attack. We are not that kind of people. And perhaps i will start making reports to Admin about content that doesn't fit what we are about here on these forums, or that offend me.

Sooner or later something said here is going to come to the attention of persons who will take real action, so that's why i believe that TriniTuner should look at their Legal Disclaimer and.... just look at it again and see if it fits what's going on in the world right now, as populations are becoming more aware, more woke and do not accept the casual racism and hatred that we have all accepted for too long. I believe that what we are witnessing here, what we are a part of is a very important step in our social evolution to unite humanity and stop racial division, and we need to be aware of the impact these attitudes will have on our future and children. Our children are supposed to be better than us right?

Thank you if you read.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 15th, 2020, 4:55 pm

maj. tom wrote:I have seen so many disgusting statements and rhetoric coming out of a few persons on Trinituner, and repeated over and over on these forums who believe that they're hidden because this forum is supposedly anonymous (i assure you that it is not as anon as you believe. If police wants to find you they will). You have thoughts and opinions like these, then either keep them to yourself, or learn to write it in a way that persons can read and discuss them reasonably without the mudslinging and degenerate hatred. These things hurt people, have an impact upon lives and makes all of us feel discouraged to see these things here, like if we are not going forward as a nation. I have always thought that Trinituner is more or less a place with higher discussion and ideas with some level of sophistication. Most of us here have higher education and have to interact with people daily on a higher level of empathy as part of our jobs.

One day soon you all may be surprised when it's Trinituner that makes the national facebook pages with some of the opinions that are expressed here. Despite my love of this "Ole Talk" and understanding of the principle of freedom of speech, I am becoming quite tired at times to open these pages and to read these demoralizing statements and beliefs, and to know that those persons are out there walking among us. Just because one side did something, or you think they did something, doesn't mean you should go down to that level to reply in the same obscene and abhorrent manner it was expressed. I have always held Dr. MLK's ideology of protest and making statements, modeled after his "Birmingham Campaign" in mind whenever the argument reaches the tit-for-tat level, i.e. they did it, so why we can't do it too?

Because we know better and we are better and we will keep pressing on what is right and not fighting dirty like the other side did. We want to be better, offer something better that the majority of people want and will accept. Some people here write things like they're ready to act and react violently to things said in a thread. Some people write things here over and over like if their minds are devolved and were developed in a latrine of coarse abuse. Recently, one user personally threatened another user for writing things here, how he knows his aunt and sister and will deal with him. Listen, the days of pioneer level of **(there is no other word for it, for those who know) fcukery** are done and over ok. The internet isn't just a casual anon /b/ place anymore like in the 2000s.

Anyway, i felt like i should have a say about what i've been observing more since elections were announced, and especially after August 10th. The atmosphere and mood and tensions with some people are very tense like they're waiting for some sort of attack. We are not that kind of people. And perhaps i will start making reports to Admin about content that doesn't fit what we are about here on these forums, or that offend me.

Sooner or later something said here is going to come to the attention of persons who will take real action, so that's why i believe that TriniTuner should look at their Legal Disclaimer and.... just look at it again and see if it fits what's going on in the world right now, as populations are becoming more aware, more woke and do not accept the casual racism and hatred that we have all accepted for too long. I believe that what we are witnessing here, what we are a part of is a very important step in our social evolution to unite humanity and stop racial division, and we need to be aware of the impact these attitudes will have on our future and children. Our children are supposed to be better than us right?

Thank you if you read.
Jah bless PNM ppl

Lets hope who ever is in the new goverment that they bring proper Race and Discrimination laws that works both ways.

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Postby MDtuner70 » August 17th, 2020, 5:44 am

Hearing a talk the boss has a younger former Miss TnT in "quarantine" on the COP premises, if true, hats off to u sir !

Apparently she is into designing face masks and carnival related wear.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Re:

Postby eliteauto » August 17th, 2020, 8:16 am

MDtuner70 wrote:Hearing a talk the boss has a younger former Miss TnT in "quarantine" on the COP premises, if true, hats off to u sir !

Apparently she is into designing face masks and carnival related wear.

AYE!!! allyuh have no conduct yuhnno :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: heard the same as well

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » August 17th, 2020, 9:15 am

Those darn Social Justice Warriors!

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 17th, 2020, 9:28 am

allyuh go make the man show up in these forums

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”