TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

any scary real life stories have you experienced or heard of?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

RMSTTL
Street 2NR

Re: any scary real life stories have you experienced or heard of?

Postby RMSTTL » August 17th, 2019, 5:31 pm

True story, going way back with this 1976. In my much much younger days a girl I was with periodically pass and pick me up on a rainy Wednesday evening. We took a drive down by the “bunkers” in Chag. With the rain drizzling and the privacy we were getting “friendly” but knowing the place isolated I got out to check the bunker. The door was partially open but I did not hear any movement inside so I returned to the car feeling pretty safe and we moved to the back seat. Things was heated when all of a sudden “BASH” and glass scatter all over us and a man outside shouting “allya MC ah go kill allya” and he pushing a cutlass in the busted window, both back glass was busted. With the girl in the corner screaming and my back to her I pushing the blade away every time he pushing it in the window with my hand wrap up in my pants. One time I hold the blade and we pulling back and forth so I tell her jump over and drive out. Next is another “BASH” and the front window buss, is suspect he hear the engine turn over, and he trying to open the door but could not so he run round to the driver side. I had a big buckle belt in my pants so I push my hand out the busted back window and start to beat it up like a nunchuck keeping him off just long enough for her to drive out. We left there with 3 windows busted, numerous small cuts and no clothes. I know I drop my pants but up to today I don’t know how she loose her clothes. We made a report after getting some clothes from friends but even the police when we went back down refuse to get out and check the bunker. Needless to say that was the start of my using hotels.

QuietGiant
3NE 2NR for life

Postby QuietGiant » August 19th, 2019, 9:51 pm

On a serious note it have some rel sick people out there inno. I'm over 6ft, big size with a big beard and always serious, yet i does run into these psychos. More than one occasion i had to deal with these situations and recently too.

- Few years ago i minding my own business walking up the road opposite mid centre in chaguanas, now crossing the taxi stand after bmobile, and just so this tall guy appear outta that same street and start walking alongside me saying "Keep walking, keep walking, follow me. Doh run eh." When i try to walk the other way he get vex, confronted me and say "Ah have one loaded and ah not fraid to use it eh." He start to talk about some perverted stuff and i just try to pass it off and say i have a doctor appointment and i late. He just smile and say "Aright bless." and walked off like nothing.

- 2 weeks ago i was in that cloth store next to rattans on chag main rd. sheltering from heavy rain and another guy stand next to me and start asking all kinda perverted stuff and i try to move but he kept inching up to me and talking more so i use that same appointment excuse and he get vex and i walk off on him thru the rain.

- Muslim guy in tunapuna main rd. area, black guy with brownish beard and he real tall and big-bodied, always begging for money but he clearly look like he could do some heavy labour/work (or flip a truck.) Always got a bad vibe around him but he seems like a mellow friendly person, still don't trust people like that because people in bad situations can eventually snap if they don't get what they want.

Him and another tall guy (he told me he got released recently and asked to wire some $$ in his account, i tell him i does get a gov't grant and he say "Ok cool" and stop asking but he does occasionally give me right when i see him) does be pacing up and down the main rd. asking for stuff and they seem okayish, but still, have your guard up at all times.

Don't think having a lil size or looking intimidating would make them not approach you, them don't care or fraid anything apparently. Just always be aware of your surroundings, especially around the 1st two people i posted about.

coltspeed
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby coltspeed » August 20th, 2019, 6:54 am

It's great to see tuners of the LGBT community coming out with their first time encounters. But so far this thread has been a pure susage fest.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » August 20th, 2019, 7:16 am

doh worry, desi and RedVEVO will show up sometime or the other.

MG Man
2NRholic

Postby MG Man » August 20th, 2019, 10:00 am

I joined tuner to check out car stuff

snatman
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby snatman » August 20th, 2019, 11:35 am

I told this story before, but here it is again.

Years ago, walking under the big tree by Tunapuna market one night.
I see something twitching near the big drain.
When I get close, it look like a some kinda meaty thing.

On closer inspection, I realise iz was a bamsee!
A female bamsee eh, but not connected to a body.
It was just there twitching and rolling around!

Well I give that bamsee one kick and cyatspraddle it dong the bus route!
I kick it so hard, it split in two and skeedadle off in different directions!!

Anyways, since then I always on the look out for when that bamsee coming back for revenge.

True story.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » August 20th, 2019, 1:05 pm

snatman wrote:I told this story before, but here it is again.

Anyways, since then I always on the look out for when that bamsee coming back for revenge.

True story.

So it was like the Beholder from Dungeons & Dragons, except it was a bamsee?

QuietGiant
3NE 2NR for life

Postby QuietGiant » August 20th, 2019, 8:12 pm

coltspeed wrote:It's great to see tuners of the LGBT community coming out with their first time encounters. But so far this thread has been a pure susage fest.

It funny until it happen to you.

randolphinshan
Riding on 17's

Postby randolphinshan » August 20th, 2019, 9:07 pm

maj. tom wrote:doh worry, desi and RedVEVO will show up sometime or the other.

Forgot to mention Zoom Moonilal Rader

coltspeed
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby coltspeed » August 20th, 2019, 9:07 pm

QuietGiant wrote:
coltspeed wrote:It's great to see tuners of the LGBT community coming out with their first time encounters. But so far this thread has been a pure susage fest.

I'm not the type of guy that looks inviting to be approached in that way.
Taught this would have more final destination stories which is more what i can relate to.
Not ah set ah soft bigan business.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 20th, 2019, 9:12 pm

True story.

Tunapuna by the market you say? Nah, that was Esmond Forde.

QuietGiant
3NE 2NR for life

Postby QuietGiant » August 20th, 2019, 9:27 pm

coltspeed wrote:
QuietGiant wrote:

I'm not the type of guy that looks inviting to be approached in that way.
Taught this would have more final destination stories which is more what i can relate to.
Not ah set ah soft bigan business.

Not gonna lie, i was also expecting some kinda paranormal/death scary stories in this thread too.
Not sure if you read my story but i'm also a very unapproachable, uninviting-looking person in general. I'm tall, bearded and big-bodied, i don't talk or smile or open up to people and i always serious and have a natural frown so people never bother me or tell me anything. Only 2 people seemed like threats but they were much bigger than me and i've never encountered people like that apart from them.

But still, i meant that it have people out there who legit psycho and they don't care how you are. Whether you look vulnerable or unapproachable, man or woman, they will do what they feel to do to whoever they want regardless. Don't take that too lightly, at all.

l33t2
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby l33t2 » August 20th, 2019, 9:31 pm

rspann wrote:

True story.

Edmond is a cool guy bro don't be on him

coltspeed
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby coltspeed » August 20th, 2019, 11:42 pm

QuietGiant wrote:But still, i meant that it have people out there who legit psycho and they don't care how you are. Whether you look vulnerable or unapproachable, man or woman, they will do what they feel to do to whoever they want regardless. Don't take that too lightly, at all.

Well that sound more similar to one of my encounters,
Was working at blink for a lil while doing cable/internet installs, one job came up in chaguanas orchard gardens, went at the location Big Beast of ah redskin guy came out, im not a small guy myself, he searched everything at the gate before we entered the yard and only allowed one of us to enter and work inside the house. Operated like he was working for national security or something.
There were only two of us dispatched to this job, we realized the guy was a weirdo just by his movements. I went in the house he locked the doors behind me, place was a safehouse the only rooms in use was the kitchen piled with empty food boxes and one bedroom with black tux suits dried cleaned and covered in plastic hanging all over the room with a smelly piles of gym clothes scattered all over. Rest of the house furniture was covered in plastic and layered in thick dust, down to the car parked in the garage seems to have never been moved, they just aired back up the dry rotted tires.
Previously we watched this guy up rooted an 8ft earth rod from the concrete with his bare hands which we just planted with a sledge hammer because he didn't like where we put it, this beast was strong AF and had vice like grip.
Place felt like silence of the lambs business, we wanted to get out of there fast, almost finished setting up the cable box which decided to really give trouble that day he got impatient & pissed, i was in his room at the back of the house upstairs trough a narrow corridor and down a death trap stairs to my exit.
All i heard out of the blue was "ALLUH TAKE MEH FOR A F :D ING FOOL, AH GO SINK ALL UH F :D ING TEETH TO D BACK AH UH THROAT". guy was standing directly behind me blocking my only way out the room, i told him hold on a sec, pulled out my phone easy & message the other tech to get out to the car and and keep it running leave everything if he had to because the guy locked us in the main gate so we had to jump it.
I took the job ticket because it had our info on it shoved it in my pocket, left everything else, this freak was going to do something and i wasn't going to wait to find out what. Approached the tv which was a big sharp aquos these things are heavy AF just to get some distance between us cause this ass was effing breathing down my neck and marking me hard, my back was turned on him, was only able to see behind me through the tv screen reflection.
Pretend i was going to check connections at the tv then went into berserker mode, launched the tv into him and scrambled for the doorway into the corridor and just jumped the entire fleet of stairs, opened the burglar proof gate downstairs and kicked out the front door, ran trough the yard and jumped the front gate and scrambled into the car and floored it out of there.
Damaged my legs but only felt it afterwards, i taught he would have caught up to me while i was opening the burglarproof but he was looking for his gun while he was shouting "AH PUTTING A F :D ING HOLE IN YUH HEAD, ALLUH F :D ING LEAVING HERE IN BAGS". Man voice was demonic. If this a$$hole had only snatched me ah was sure dead.

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » August 21st, 2019, 12:07 am

coltspeed wrote:
QuietGiant wrote:But still, i meant that it have people out there who legit psycho and they don't care how you are. Whether you look vulnerable or unapproachable, man or woman, they will do what they feel to do to whoever they want regardless. Don't take that too lightly, at all.

Was working at blink for a lil while doing cable/internet installs, one job came up in chaguanas orchard gardens, went at the location Big Beast of ah redskin guy came out, im not a small guy myself, he searched everything at the gate before we entered the yard and only allowed one of us to enter and work inside the house. Operated like he was working for national security or something.
There were only two of us dispatched to this job, we realized the guy was a weirdo just by his movements. I went in the house he locked the doors behind me, place was a safehouse the only rooms in use was the kitchen piled with empty food boxes and one bedroom with black tux suits dried cleaned and covered in plastic hanging all over the room with a smelly piles of gym clothes scattered all over. Rest of the house furniture was covered in plastic and layered in thick dust, down to the car parked in the garage seems to have never been moved, they just aired back up the dry rotted tires.
Previously we watched this guy up rooted an 8ft earth rod from the concrete with his bare hands which we just planted with a sledge hammer because he didn't like where we put it, this beast was strong AF and had vice like grip.
Place felt like silence of the lambs business, we wanted to get out of there fast, almost finished setting up the cable box which decided to really give trouble that day he got impatient & pissed, i was in his room at the back of the house upstairs trough a narrow corridor and down a death trap stairs to my exit.
All i heard out of the blue was "ALLUH TAKE MEH FOR A F :D ING FOOL, AH GO SINK ALL UH F :D ING TEETH TO D BACK AH UH THROAT". guy was standing directly behind me blocking my only way out the room, i told him hold on a sec, pulled out my phone easy & message the other tech to get out to the car and and keep it running leave everything if he had to because the guy locked us in the main gate so we had to jump it.
I took the job ticket because it had our info on it shoved it in my pocket, left everything else, this freak was going to do something and i wasn't going to wait to find out what. Approached the tv which was a big sharp aquos these things are heavy AF just to get some distance between us cause this ass was effing breathing down my neck and marking me hard, my back was turned on him, was only able to see behind me through the tv screen reflection.
Pretend i was going to check connections at the tv then went into berserker mode, launched the tv into him and scrambled for the doorway into the corridor and just jumped the entire fleet of stairs, opened the burglar proof gate downstairs and kicked out the front door, ran trough the yard and jumped the front gate and scrambled into the car and floored it out of there.
Damaged my legs but only felt it afterwards, i taught he would have caught up to me while i was opening the burglarproof but he was looking for his gun while he was shouting "AH PUTTING A F :D ING HOLE IN YUH HEAD, ALLUH F :D ING LEAVING HERE IN BAGS". Man voice was demonic. If this a$$hole had only snatched me ah was sure dead.[/

Please come across and complete my install

TheBoostLord
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby TheBoostLord » August 21st, 2019, 10:59 am

coltspeed wrote:

Damaged my legs but only felt it afterwards, i taught he would have caught up to me while i was opening the burglarproof but he was looking for his gun while he was shouting "AH PUTTING A F :D ING HOLE IN YUH HEAD, ALLUH F :D ING LEAVING HERE IN BAGS". Man voice was demonic. If this a$$hole had only snatched me ah was sure dead.

sooo what happened after that? you cyah just give a story like dat and dun halfway and dais it

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 21st, 2019, 11:11 am

wdmc kina ting i reading here ..... :shock:

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » August 21st, 2019, 12:06 pm

rspann wrote:

True story.

Probably SweetBack's back.

coltspeed
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby coltspeed » August 21st, 2019, 12:18 pm

TheBoostLord wrote:sooo what happened after that? you cyah just give a story like dat and dun halfway and dais it

Diaz it!!!
Ah get away!!!
Called in to Blink and told them that this customer is a madman, called in a no signal so even if he re-applied for the service Blink would cancel the job.
Cuss up my boss before i told him he had to sponsor beers and muscle rub before i reached back at the office.
Left a box of cable back there, i hope he hangs himself with it!!!

Zim
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby Zim » August 22nd, 2019, 11:31 am

Colt glad u made it thru.

My story: A night I went out to drop someone home, on my return I saw a few ants bull ants & firetrucks parked in the vicinity of my place of residence. I was like weey sah something happened to a nighbour. I was frightened. Cops were there too, T&TEC truck also. Upon approaching my place, to my terror and shock, I saw my place engulfed in smoke & flames. I left my phone home, so ppl who were trying to reach me were very worried. It happened mid last year but still affects me to this day. Thankfully nobody was home & no injuries nor casualties occured.

coltspeed
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby coltspeed » August 23rd, 2019, 8:40 am

Zim wrote:Colt glad u made it thru.

My story: A night I went out to drop someone home, on my return I saw a few ants bull ants & firetrucks parked in the vicinity of my place of residence. I was like weey sah something happened to a nighbour. I was frightened. Cops were there too, T&TEC truck also. Upon approaching my place, to my terror and shock, I saw my place engulfed in smoke & flames. I left my phone home, so ppl who were trying to reach me were very worried. It happened mid last year but still affects me to this day. Thankfully nobody was home & no injuries nor casualties occured.
I can't imagine how hard it was to recover from this. Sorry for your loss. Stuff we would only see on the news.

Zim

Postby Zim » August 23rd, 2019, 11:42 am

Thanks Colt. Very much. Yes hard is joke. Fortunately thanks to my neighbours who reacted quickly phoned the brigade & the brigade reached very quickly & managed to save most of the structure & I was able to salvage some of my main appliances. Also family & friends support & ofc God Almighty all of who I am truly thankful for

Rory Phoulorie
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Rory Phoulorie » August 23rd, 2019, 5:27 pm

Zim wrote:. . . I saw a few ants bull ants. . .

:| Weird, but not scary.

Zim

Postby Zim » August 26th, 2019, 8:46 am

Rory Phoulorie wrote:

Ambulance. I does call them ants bull ants

TheBoostLord
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby TheBoostLord » August 26th, 2019, 9:50 am

Zim wrote:
Rory Phoulorie wrote:

Ambulance. I does call them ants bull ants

That makes so much more sense. Had no idea what that was about

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » August 26th, 2019, 10:31 am

use 2 go up caura long ago with family to lime/hunt
i was small so them was hunting, i was liming
cousin had a house up there.

so a time we gone up, other villagers tell us is a bad time no hunt, that some obeah man doing a prayers in the forest so none of the other hunters going outside, things could get weird.

we eh take it on, we gone up and liming, around 11-12 in the night they hearing real rustling and noise in the bush, my older cousins/uncles etc decide they gonna ignore the warning and go out
well that night in about a hour, they kill and catch an insane amount of stuff. deer.manicou,lappe,wild hog...all kinda thing

so where the house is, heavy forest is like 20 steps away, so as one walk back with a kill, you hearing gunshots because a next man done kill something else. everything right near the house all around

so the house had proper burglar proof gates, a liming area downstairs and proper heavy locked rooms upstairs for people to sleep.
even back then it use to have people robbing you up there so they made it in a way that if you inside, it safe, no one could break in or get to you.

around 3 am they stop hunting because rain come down hard , so they just leave all the wild meat downstairs in the liming area and everyone gone upstairs 2 sleep. the windows were facing outside, you cant really see the liming area from upstairs unless the door open

bout 4 am....we starting to hear animals making noise downstairs and around the house...but we eh take it on...men done lie down.....have no reason to go outside...burglar proof locked.
then the door lock start to rattle violently, them fellas grab for their guns, no one wanted to open the door because you never know what on the outside

2 mins after all the noise stop, rain stop everything
place just get deadly quiet.

again, no man wanna open door and go outside that hour, we safe inside, we guh check that in the morning.

bout 7am, the whole team decide ok...let we go see the scene
first thing we realize....all the animal carcasses gone,
2nd thing we realize, muddy and bloody animal tracks all over the liming area, all on the step, all on the lower walls, some even on the door to the room we were in. remember than animals get tote in dead, before the rain, not in mud, them eh WALK inside where we put them...but like them fawkers walk out......
3rd thing, burglar proof and gates still locked tight, no one break it in or cut it down

i doh rly go up there night time anymore since then
and thats a solid 20 years ago
i does pass up in the day if i up there but i never sleep in that house again

vaiostation
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby vaiostation » August 26th, 2019, 12:54 pm

Should ah go and pass by de Obeah man for de meat...

Sundar
Riding on 17's

Postby Sundar » August 26th, 2019, 3:35 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:use 2 go up caura long ago with family to lime/hunt
i was small so them was hunting, i was liming
cousin had a house up there.

so a time we gone up, other villagers tell us is a bad time no hunt, that some obeah man doing a prayers in the forest so none of the other hunters going outside, things could get weird.

we eh take it on, we gone up and liming, around 11-12 in the night they hearing real rustling and noise in the bush, my older cousins/uncles etc decide they gonna ignore the warning and go out
well that night in about a hour, they kill and catch an insane amount of stuff. deer.manicou,lappe,wild hog...all kinda thing

so where the house is, heavy forest is like 20 steps away, so as one walk back with a kill, you hearing gunshots because a next man done kill something else. everything right near the house all around

so the house had proper burglar proof gates, a liming area downstairs and proper heavy locked rooms upstairs for people to sleep.
even back then it use to have people robbing you up there so they made it in a way that if you inside, it safe, no one could break in or get to you.

around 3 am they stop hunting because rain come down hard , so they just leave all the wild meat downstairs in the liming area and everyone gone upstairs 2 sleep. the windows were facing outside, you cant really see the liming area from upstairs unless the door open

bout 4 am....we starting to hear animals making noise downstairs and around the house...but we eh take it on...men done lie down.....have no reason to go outside...burglar proof locked.
then the door lock start to rattle violently, them fellas grab for their guns, no one wanted to open the door because you never know what on the outside

2 mins after all the noise stop, rain stop everything
place just get deadly quiet.

again, no man wanna open door and go outside that hour, we safe inside, we guh check that in the morning.

bout 7am, the whole team decide ok...let we go see the scene
first thing we realize....all the animal carcasses gone,
2nd thing we realize, muddy and bloody animal tracks all over the liming area, all on the step, all on the lower walls, some even on the door to the room we were in. remember than animals get tote in dead, before the rain, not in mud, them eh WALK inside where we put them...but like them fawkers walk out......
3rd thing, burglar proof and gates still locked tight, no one break it in or cut it down

i doh rly go up there night time anymore since then
and thats a solid 20 years ago
i does pass up in the day if i up there but i never sleep in that house again

That alone should have been a deterrent. Burn to learn there bhai..

Zim

Postby Zim » August 27th, 2019, 9:00 am

Agreed Sundar. A part of me wuuda like 2 c d animals get ressurected n skate outta dey...

ADONI
18 pounds of Boost

Postby ADONI » August 27th, 2019, 9:54 am

My bro and a friend went hunting in the night and they got lost. They were suppose to be back home by 11pm, ended up reaching home around 4am. My bro in the midst of them being lost, he heard his name called three times. He go to answer, thinking it was Dad who realise these was lost and came to look for them. His friend was like nah! doh answer. When they reach home, he realise my Dad was sound asleep, not a worry in the world to go look for him in the bush...

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”