Frustrated of Neighbors blasting music

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

mad
Sweet on this forum

Re: Frustrated of Neighbors blasting music

Postby mad » August 1st, 2019, 9:17 am

Give them a taste of they own medicine.
They will be sleeping some time of the day, get a big set-up (louder than them) and blast out some music.
But make sure is not the same type of music they like, cause next thing you know they get up and start to drink and dance and say you issa real bess neibs.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 1st, 2019, 9:25 am

OP needs to blast death metal loud if she lives in a PNM area

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 1st, 2019, 10:03 am

BigHollowEyes wrote:Hello,

I am American and I am staying in Trinidad with my Trini husband for a while and applying for citizenship. I have been very upset because I have neighbors blasting their music all hours of the night. It's 1:16 AM right now and they are blasting their music. I have sensitivity issues with my hearing and bass makes my ears hurt extremely bad and I know blasting the bass is a big Trinidad thing, but this neighbor does this ALL night! My husband keeps telling me Trinidad police do not care and he gets upset if I tell him to go speak with them because I want to sleep. I do not know what to do. I am still learning Trini dialect and I am American and I feel like I will be invading Trini Territory if I ask them to turn down the volume.
What do I even do? In the states, i would call the police asap and they would solve it in minutes usually. But, here.... I don't know...

But all that to say you are a American? LOL

Staying in America illegally and then getting your kant deported does NOT make you a US citizen.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 1st, 2019, 10:06 am

MaxPower wrote:

I am American and I am staying in Trinidad with my Trini husband for a while and applying for citizenship. I have been very upset because I have neighbors blasting their music all hours of the night. It's 1:16 AM right now and they are blasting their music. I have sensitivity issues with my hearing and bass makes my ears hurt extremely bad and I know blasting the bass is a big Trinidad thing, but this neighbor does this ALL night! My husband keeps telling me Trinidad police do not care and he gets upset if I tell him to go speak with them because I want to sleep. I do not know what to do. I am still learning Trini dialect and I am American and I feel like I will be invading Trini Territory if I ask them to turn down the volume.
What do I even do? In the states, i would call the police asap and they would solve it in minutes usually. But, here.... I don't know...

But all that to say you are a American? LOL

Staying in America illegally and then getting your kant deported does NOT make you a US citizen.

why the bitterness hoss? Its not like she Trini.......

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 1st, 2019, 10:31 am

These hillbilly foreign trash come in here to disrupt our lifestyles. Shame on them

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 1st, 2019, 2:49 pm

like they emancipate zoom today too ..

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 1st, 2019, 8:23 pm

Rovin wrote:like they emancipate zoom today too ..
Years now I telling my people it's time to move back to the home country.

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Postby wagonrunner » August 1st, 2019, 8:37 pm

matix wrote:You did the right thing by posting here, this site is where all the worlds problems are solved.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
this is so true.
hope HE follows through with the embassy suggestion.

ek4ever
Shifting into 6th

Postby ek4ever » August 3rd, 2019, 10:14 am

First of all you're an idiot for coming to this sh1thole country.

Secondly, your husband is correct, Trinidad police is useless in these situations.

Thirdly, your neighbors sound like muffler bearings and therefore it would be a waste of time to talk to them.

Finally, do the smart thing and go back to the US.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » August 3rd, 2019, 10:38 am

I do something dastardly when I have this problem though

I take a large horn and driver and aim it at whichever neighbor decide to make noise at the time.
And I blast some high frequency tones at them. (no I aint divulging which in particular or sending the file)

Just like a cricket chirping, they can't pinpoint the source.
And it sounds like nails on a chalkboard, but a 500 Watt nail on a chalkboard...ya dig?

They pack up early every time. If I can't sleep, you can't sleep.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 3rd, 2019, 11:24 am

come nah man share d knowledge for all ...... :P

jhonnieblue
Riding on 18's

Postby jhonnieblue » August 3rd, 2019, 12:47 pm

ek4ever wrote:

Secondly, your husband is correct, Trinidad police is useless in these situations.

Thirdly, your neighbors sound like muffler bearings and therefore it would be a waste of time to talk to them.

Most accurate answer. It is a shithole country that is rampant in crime and lawlessness. Better to go back to the US. And that’s an honest answer with how to deal with the situation, because trinidadians are generally the worst scum of the western world.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 3rd, 2019, 12:58 pm

jhonnieblue wrote:
ek4ever wrote:

Most accurate answer. It is a shithole country that is rampant in crime and lawlessness. Better to go back to the US. And that’s an honest answer with how to deal with the situation, because trinidadians are generally the worst scum of the western world.
I disagreed.

We need more people especially from US and UK to come and live in Trinidad.

Trinidad is in need of gentrification

ek4ever
Shifting into 6th

Postby ek4ever » August 7th, 2019, 3:10 pm

zoom rader wrote:
jhonnieblue wrote:
ek4ever wrote:

I disagreed.

We need more people especially from US and UK to come and live in Trinidad.

Trinidad is in need of gentrification
Trinidad in need of a 10.0 earthquake, a couple of tsunamis and a fcukin meteor, Armageddon style

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 7th, 2019, 3:26 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:I do something dastardly when I have this problem though

I take a large horn and driver and aim it at whichever neighbor decide to make noise at the time.
And I blast some high frequency tones at them. (no I aint divulging which in particular or sending the file)

And it sounds like nails on a chalkboard, but a 500 Watt nail on a chalkboard...ya dig?

Believe me, I went back to sleep soon after.

Not long after, some guntas found out how much music he had in the van and ended up losing all. Every ph car in Laventille Rd had an amp or speaker from it.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 7th, 2019, 10:06 pm

rspann wrote:

Not long after, some guntas found out how much music he had in the van and ended up losing all. Every ph car in Laventille Rd had an amp or speaker from it.
Rspann you cant label PNM ppl as guntas, tuner police will say you inciting racial undertones.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » August 7th, 2019, 11:04 pm

rspann wrote:

Bittersweet

Now the nuisance is spread.

In killing one, many was birthed.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 8th, 2019, 6:11 am

Douglas cyar be racial dog. Plus ,I is ah pnm dougla. @zr.

hondablood
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby hondablood » August 8th, 2019, 8:26 am

adapt to the trini culture if you wish to survive here,drink some puncheon and go sleep

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » August 8th, 2019, 8:40 am

Trinis:

hondablood wrote:adapt to the trini culture if you wish to survive here,drink some puncheon and go sleep

also trinis: why this place cyar improve jed

Allyuh is the type of people to throw bottle in the drain then wonder why the place flooding.

Nobody wanna take steps to improve the country.

Spitfir3
punchin NOS

Postby Spitfir3 » August 8th, 2019, 10:08 am

op like he press out

Zim
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby Zim » August 8th, 2019, 10:11 am

Spitfir3 wrote:op like he press out

U beat me to this comment

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 8th, 2019, 10:14 am

Op is an American girl. Not a he.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 8th, 2019, 10:20 am

rspann wrote:Op is an American girl. Not a he.
Hood girl?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 8th, 2019, 4:53 pm

zoom rader wrote:
rspann wrote:Op is an American girl. Not a he.
Hood girl?

Deportee girl.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”