TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Customer Sues Bar Owner Over Facebook Comments

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

wagonrunner
TriniTuner 24-7
Location: Distancing myself from those who want to raid the barn but eh want to plant the corn.

Re: Customer Sues Bar Owner Over Facebook Comments

Postby wagonrunner » July 5th, 2019, 12:58 pm

no different from any business posting a bad pay sign.

gas stations do it with license plates. thats public adn not defamation.
businesses do it with whatever means they have.

this business did it with the current tool.

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » July 5th, 2019, 1:03 pm

NIB used to publish delinquents in the papers too, the logic being: "shame them into action".

Not sure if that strategy ever worked TBH...:|

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » July 5th, 2019, 4:19 pm

Sundar wrote:
randolphinshan wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:If these khoolie people would stop drinking and nhigga people stop robbing, T&T would be a much better place.
That's why they need breeding out

99.99 % chance customer is a Kamla supporter

Five men have been pointed out by 13 women as the men who kidnapped, robbed and raped them.

The five suspects are between the ages of 23 and 26, and all hail from Production Drive, Sea Lots. - PNM much? based on your logic.

Nothing wrong with that logic.
I could have told you it was PNM supporters even before their addresses were published.

Joshie23
Riding on 17's

Postby Joshie23 » July 6th, 2019, 6:37 pm

Sundar wrote:
randolphinshan wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:If these khoolie people would stop drinking and nhigga people stop robbing, T&T would be a much better place.
That's why they need breeding out

99.99 % chance customer is a Kamla supporter

Five men have been pointed out by 13 women as the men who kidnapped, robbed and raped them.

The five suspects are between the ages of 23 and 26, and all hail from Production Drive, Sea Lots. - PNM much? based on your logic.

I'm from Penal. By that logic, I should vote UNC?? Sh*t for brains kinda logic yes. :roll:

Average
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Average » July 6th, 2019, 7:03 pm

The barman wrong to keep serving this man. the man wrong to be brokes and taking rum on credit.

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » July 6th, 2019, 10:52 pm

I used to see them "bad-pay" lists in a few bars in South areas, and I don't see the problem.
They are damn pests. They mightn be robbing/raping at gunpoint but they are still pests.

When Carib done and the barman short to pay the Carib truck (or whoever) you think them want to hear excuse?

But funny how this is from Barrackpore.
I knew of a old barman from there (some might say he was a pervert) but many times when customers taking 'credit' and then playing hide and seek, he wouldn't "run dem down" for it.

Instead he would take the time to convince some female relative, or wife/gf of the pest, to indulge in promiscuous activities with him until his belly full, and he would clear the bill (no one would tell the credit-pest anything) and barman wins both ways.

If the guy doesn't pay up, barman gets some shine head.
If the guy pays up eventually, barman gets back his money + some shine head. (He can't really say: well yuh wife/daughter already fix me up)
And this man was like 60 a few years back when I initially heard about him.

Now that way is not for everyone, because you also can't pay the Carib/Stag truck with shine head.

But in most cases them pests just duck whichever bar, and go and take credit from a next. and repeat.

Them need a public flogging. Not necessarily jail time, but of course they should have to pay back the money.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”